The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What Matters Most

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

What Matters Most - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most   What Matters Most - Page 7 Empty2013-03-25, 4:59 am

When Terra opened the note, it's contents were... shocking.

'Terra, I'm sorry, but I had to leave. I wish I could say it was because urgent business came up, but I can't. I can't lie anymore. It's simply too painful to continue to hide my emotions the way I have for so many years, and it's wrong to show the people I love only a mask of who I am. More than that though, it's just too painful to be around all of you. I know saying that will upset you, and I'm too much of a coward to face any of you when it's said. However, I know that I cannot do this without explaining... which is why I must be even more cowardly, and tell you something like this in a note, of all things.

I love you, Terra. Not just as a sister, but as a woman. I always have, and I suspect that I always will. I was actually about to tell you, when you came to me and told me about Damon, and... I couldn't do that to you. I told myself I would get over it. I never did. Worse, I, over time, began to develop similar feelings for Monica, and Manny. At first I thought it was that they reminded me of the sisters I loved so much, but no, I fell for who they were as people, not who they reminded me of. And yet, their hearts chose each other, even if they couldn't see it. And as much as it hurt, I couldn't let them waste their chance for happiness.

So, I helped coax them to admit their feelings... but, Terra, I did a terrible, selfish thing. I slept with both of them. Manny and I were drunk, but I convinced him that I didn't remember. Monica... I took advantage of her, Terra. I didn't set out to do so, but she... it started with me showing her what it was like to kiss, and I just let it go too far. I'm a horrible person, and a worse aunt, but even now I don't regret it. I wanted those experiences so badly. To be with them in that way, if even for a moment. But, now that I've done this... I know I can't face them. Not after what I did, and not with them together. I don't know why I was cursed to fall so hard for people I can never be with, but it's something I have accepted.

This is not 'Goodbye', Terra. It's 'until we meet again'. My work is very involved, and I am often busy... though not as busy as I make it seem. I will admit, I could visit more if I chose to and I want to, but I'm too selfish and cowardly to face you all that often... the point is... I guess it's that I need time? Time to try and heal... strange, since it's my family that makes me the happiest, and yet it's also my family that makes my heart feel like it's... being crushed.

I love you, Terra. And Damon, and Chris, Monica, Manny, Ignis, Karin... you are my family, and I will always, always love you. Some of you, more than I should. I'm sorry about everything, and about ruining your vacation with this. I just couldn't stand lying to you anymore...

Love, Maya'
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most   What Matters Most - Page 7 Empty2013-04-07, 4:50 pm

".........."

Terra said nothing for the longest time before putting the note away folded without another word. She didn't know what to think. She should be angry? Upset? For once she was unsure how to proceed with things. Terra did feel bad about the fact Maya had feelings for her, but it wasn't like she could do anything about that. Then there was the thing with Emanulle and Monica..that one was really up to those three.

Monica hadn't acted upset or strange since she had seen her, neither had Emanulle. Her guess was they choose simply not to talk about it. She was going to have to talk to those two.

A small headache came to Terra and she rubbed her temples. So much for a peaceful vacation. Now what...

Grunting, she got up unable to sleep now and went to track down Monica and Emanulle.

Eventually, Terra tracked them down both in the same room talking knocking on the door before she was let in. Instantly, Monica and Emamnulle noticed something off.

"Mom? What's wrong?" Monica asked concerned.

Terra rubbed her temples. "We need to talk..but read this first." She handed the note for Emanulle and Monica to read. When they finished, both were silent at first but obviously upset. Monica and Emanulle both looked at each other then away. They hadn't told either one about what happened with Maya.

Giving them a bit longer, Terra continued. "So..I'll ask. Considering what happened, and I know you two well enough Monica, that you wouldn't sleep with someone you didn't have feelings for. Would I be correct in saying you have romantic feelings for Maya? Be honest. And I'll ask the same of you too Emanulle."

Did she? Monica thought about all the times she had been with her aunt. Very slowly, she nodded. Emanulle did the same.

"But..now what do we do?" Monica said, unsure.

Terra shook her head. "I can't tell you what to do. But I can tell you what not to do. And that's just sweep it under the rug. All I will say is be honest with yourselves and most of all..talk. There's not much I can do at this point..but you two are in a unique position. Don't waste it; I know you two are smart enough to know what to do."

"..We'll go to Alus." Emanulle said after a moment.

She didn't reply instantly, but Terra nodded. "That's fine. It'll take a couple of days to get there at least. Unlike Maya, its not like you have the luxury of having first class ships so you'll have to make do with resources we have on earth. Maya would be there by now."

Terra turned to walk away, but paused. "Whatever you two do, be sure. I'll let you two talk about things among yourselves."

Retina was dressed down in civilian clothes as she wandered about to her destination where the Alphalim were staying at. Her people had been the first to get into contact with someone the Alphalim might know but she wasn't too sure. Her and Peach would visit Maya when they could and weren't busy but because of their hectic schedules it was hard to do as much.

Still, her bodyguards insisted on coming along but that was a given.

The mansion was busy with the activity of the maids and other staff going about their business, Retina briefly nodding to some in turn or engaging in small talk before she headed up stairs. Once she got directions to one of the girls rooms, she knocked and waited. They had said at least one of them should be home, but could be wrong. If not, she'd have to contact them in other means.
Back to top Go down
https://verseproject.forumotion.com
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most   What Matters Most - Page 7 Empty2013-04-10, 2:29 am

After a moment or so, the door was opened. "We don't want to join your aggressively pushed religion that may or may not actually be a cult." It was Varia, and she had a blank look as usual. And as usual, it was difficult to tell if she was joking. Immediately, a frying pan came flying from off to the side, hit Varia in the side of the head, and bounced off, looking like it had been run over by a train. Varia didn't seem to notice, whilst a snort of laughter came from where the pan had been thrown.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most   What Matters Most - Page 7 Empty2013-04-10, 2:45 am

Retina was slightly amused. "Oh, that's for next time I promise. Though for now I'll let it slide." Then she sobered a bit. "But I have something important to tell you. A few hours ago, we found a young man with silver hair. They were unconcious and badly injured, I'm not sure how they got in that state. When they were conscious a bit ago, they asked about you and others. Said their name was..Zander? Does that name ring bells?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most   What Matters Most - Page 7 Empty2013-04-10, 2:50 am

As soon as the name left Retina's lips, Varia's normally calm demeanor shifted, and she grabbed Retina's wrist almost painfully, her eyes wide. "You found Zander? You found..." Her eyes glowed then, and her sisters, including Xelena, were immediately informed of this news. Nilona was there instantly, and Aisis came running, Aurelia on her heels. "Take us to him, please!"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most   What Matters Most - Page 7 Empty2013-04-10, 3:08 am

Retina was a bit surprised by the intensity of Varia from her normal calm but she could perfectly understand. If Peach had went missing for a long time and suddenly came back she'd have a strong reaction as well. "All right, follow me, please. It won't take too long."

When the others got there, the small private hospital was quite. As a precaution, they had located the young man a small, private hospital instead of the bigger well known ones when they felt some strange energies coming from them. Retina also thought it prudent as a just in case, for a variety of reasons. She didn't have too much real pull as it wasn't her planet so she could only directly do certain things but she still did have connections. Eldar was among Alus' oldest and trusted allies. Being a queen of such a place had its perks.

A elderly doctor with glasses noticed them. Due to Alus' techology, technically glasses weren't needed by anyone anymore since eyes could always be repaired by some people still did. "Miss Retina?"

"Show us to the patient, Zander please. They know him."
Retina said as she came over with the others.

"I see." A curt nod was given. "This way. They have a remarkable recovery. They seemed close to death when we found them, now they're almost back to full health. This was before we could even treat them." She lead the others down the hall of the hospital which ended at a double door. They pressed a button on the door before it opened.

In the middle of a room was a young man, silver hair and laying down on their back in a hospital bed though they seemed to be sleeping, but slowly began to wake up on hearing foot steps approach. The female doctor took that as a cue and silently excused herself to allow visitation start.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most   What Matters Most - Page 7 Empty2013-04-10, 3:11 am

The others immediately moved around Zander's bed, but it was Aurelia who sat on the edge of it, taking his hand in hers. "Zander, honey... you have no idea how good it is to see you..."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most   What Matters Most - Page 7 Empty2013-04-10, 3:25 am

Zander was rapidly starting to wake up as he heard the voices. He squeezed his mother's hand back. "..It's good to see you too." He realized his voice hadn't recovered completely but he was too happy to care. He could deal with his voice being a bit weaker then normal for a short bit. A more then small price to pay. "..Where am I?"

"You, young man, are in a hospital on a planet called Alus." Retina said, hands clapsed. Technically, he was older but being inside stasis didn't count in her opinion because you weren't actually living and experiencing life. "I'm Retina Raslend. You were very lucky."

"..I see. Thank you.." Alus wasn't this developed back when he was actively fighting the Old One's. He was still getting used to all the rapid change of being out of the loop for so long. "..How..long have I've been gone?" There were a lot of questions he had but he'd be patient. He didn't doubt they wander why he was in that injured state earlier.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most   What Matters Most - Page 7 Empty2013-04-10, 3:30 am

Aurelia smiled weakly. "It's been about two-thousand years since the war... so a very long time... we all have..."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most   What Matters Most - Page 7 Empty2013-04-10, 4:00 am

Two thousand years? It had really been that long? So much time had been lost since then. He wondered what all had happened since he had been in his deep sleep but it sounded like he wasn't the only one from what mother had said.

"I'll see about getting you released."
Retina then exited out of the door.

Zander sighed to that, closing his eyes. "So much..I missed so much time." He then forced a small smile, giving his mother's hand another squeeze. "But I still have you all now still."

He didn't know what happened to all his family but he assumed many of the ones not present were dead. Zander knew that deep down since the years ago he first awakened so the blow wouldn't be as harsh. It..still hurt. A lot. But at least he'd deal. He didn't think there was ever truly closure; you just got a better way of dealing with it.

"I honestly can't remember much before I ended up in stasis, or how."
Zander said, his grey eyes seemed a bit far off. "All I can remember, is when I woke up I wasn't within our home anymore. I was in some far off creation entirely. I traveled for five years there, not knowing how I would get home or when if ever."

"My powers seemed to have weakened as well, and before they acted strangely. I couldn't use portals properly for the longest time. So when the ability came about, when I used it..it backfired in some way when I used it to come here. That's where your friend Retina found me, though..I had actually been hoping to land on Ateth. If was still around.."
He didn't know what happened to their home or if indeed, it was still in one piece. "..How long have you all been here? On Alus? We have a lot to catch up on."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most   What Matters Most - Page 7 Empty2013-04-10, 4:22 am

Aurelia glanced to the side. "Well... Xelena has been on Alus for awhile. She's on Earth right now, however, or she'd be here with us. She brought us here.. the four of us were prisoners immediately upon coming out of stasis... Zander, what do you remember of the war? Of when things began to go badly for us?"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most   What Matters Most - Page 7 Empty2013-04-10, 4:32 am

Zander had to keep himself from growling, forcing himself to calm down. He was normally calm, but when it came to people he cared about he could act more rashly then normal. Maybe it wasn't as bad as he thought.

Taking a calming breath, the Astral Dragon shook his head. "It started going badly around the time Letum, Varia and Nilona went missing. Shortly before that Lord Odin had been killed. I remember all the events of the war prior to that. Our time in Asgard, our meetings with Athena. But.." Zander trailed off. "..But I don't remember much of anything after that. It seems I went out of action shortly after Letum did. Though..now it seems too much of a coincidence so many important people supposedly died or went missing.."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most   What Matters Most - Page 7 Empty2013-04-10, 4:47 am

Aurelia closed her eyes tightly. Varia looked away as if somehow ashamed of herself, and Nilona crossed her arms, brow twitching she she looked out the window. It was Aisis' reaction that would likely confuse Zander. She'd always been a confident, outgoing person, yet suddenly, she seemed to withdraw, wrapping her arms around herself as if to protect herself. Varia noticed, and put an arm around Aisis comfortingly, as Aurelia finally spoke. "It was Novir. He... went mad. He was the one who murdered Idath. He also sabotaged Varia and Nilona, and when Aisis came in for repairs, he triggered an explosion, faking our deaths and capturing us. We woke from stasis about a year and a half ago... Novir was..." She paused. "...Do you wish to hear this, Zander? I don't want to upset you when you are still recovering..."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most   What Matters Most - Page 7 Empty2013-04-10, 4:57 am

The various reactions troubled Zander greatly, especially Aisis' which wasn't like her normal self at all. Then Varia trying to comfort her and his mother's words. Everything made it sound increasingly worse and the bad feeling in the pit of his stomach only worsened. Novir had killed father?

That..didn't sound right but he believed his mother. Zander closed his eyes reigning in his emotions, wrapping them from bursting through the surface. "..I can't just ignore it now. I want to know.."

As bad as it was, he had to now.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most   What Matters Most - Page 7 Empty2013-04-10, 5:11 am

Aurelia took a breath. "When I first awoke, I was being restrained by some strange creature. Some creation of Novir's, that followed his orders.. he was trying to recreate the Old Ones, as his own personal weapons. He used it to torture me, as when given commands, it would start to... digest me. It was like being burned alive.." She shuddered. "He did this, to force Aisis to obey him. To act as a guard, enforcer, and... for his personal entertainment." She didn't need to elaborate; Zander would know what she meant, especially when Aisis seemed to withdraw even more into herself.

"It was Xelena who found us, purely by accident. Novir forced Aisis to fight her. When Xelena managed to outmaneuver Aisis, Novir freed me, but only to reveal his other atrocities... he'd placed devices on Varia and Nilona's hearts, that controlled them. He made them into weapons. Thankfully, Varia's was unstable, and we were able to break her free of it's control long enough for her to remove it by tearing her own heart out. Nilona had to be subdued, and the device forcibly removed. Aisis... took her revenge on Novir after that, and we were all brought here, to Alus. We've been looking for the others ever since, hoping we were not the only survivors..."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most   What Matters Most - Page 7 Empty2013-04-10, 8:16 pm

Zander didn't visibly react at first, shock clearly on his features as everything began to set in and properly process. Then he felt the rage and hate build rapidly within him, his energy began to spike rapidly. There was no visible signs of this but it would have been felt, or sensed. His hand, without realizing it turned dragon-like before another moment he forced himself to calm down.

The energy levels receded and his hand shifted back, his hand still clinched tightly. He couldn't believe he hadn't been there when they needed him that badly. He hadn't been there to protect them. He hadn't been there to keep Aisis safe when that son of a bitch Novir had been using her like some toy. He loathed the fact he wasn't there. Zander and Letum had been among the oldest; he always looked after his sisters as much as a big brother could when he was able to.

Logically, he knew it was no way his fault and out of his hands but he couldn't help it.

Zander forced himself to calm down, taking deep breaths, wiping his eyes a bit that had gotten a bit wet. He didn't trust himself to speak just yet.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most   What Matters Most - Page 7 Empty2013-04-10, 8:20 pm

Aurelia gently caressed his cheek comfortingly, not noticing the movement behind her until Aisis moved into her vision, taking Zander's free hand. "It's okay, Zander... it wasn't anything you could have prevented, and I'm okay now. Thinking about it bothers me, but... I killed Novir myself, and I'm with my family. I'm alright, honestly..."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most   What Matters Most - Page 7 Empty2013-04-10, 8:49 pm

Aisis' words and taking his hand calmed Zander down rather quickly. He still felt bad but Aisis was right, there wasn't anything he could have done. If anything he might have been forced to do things for Novir or he'd hurt Aurelia or threaten to do things to Aisis in front of him.

"I.."
Zander then forced a slow sad smile. "..I suppose. You're right of course just a bit much at once." The young man sighed. "We can change the subject, no one wants to talk about it or think about it much."

Retina came in with the older nurse in tow. "Young man? We checked back at things. Seems if within two hours nothing else happens you're free to go. You're free to walk around in the mean time. I know you must be tired of laying down."

"I am, and thank you." Zander decided to leave the bed. He wanted to get up and walk around with his family and talk instead of being confined in the bed. He never liked being around medical things for long. Though, he began to notice something off. It seemed a bit cooler...

Then he noticed what was wrong quickly. The hospital gown had come loose and left him bare.

"Young man, put your clothes back on please!"
The nurse said looking away.

Retina didn't exactly, she raised a brow. "I didn't think you were into the nudist life style Zander. You can walk around that way if you want, I'm sure if its not public people won't mind."

"Don't encourage it!"

"That's not.."
Zander, turning bright red quickly grabbed the sheet to cover himself, wanting to curl into a corner and not come out for a long moment. Why did this have to happen now, and in front of Varia of all people.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most   What Matters Most - Page 7 Empty2013-04-10, 9:00 pm

Aurelia chuckled, covering her mouth a bit to hide it. Nilona simply burst out laughing, while Aisis covered her eyes, going red. Varia, however, simply stared for a moment, and then patted Zander on the shoulder. "I see you've grown since the last time you were naked around us. Congratulations, you will make women very happy with that."

"Varia!" Aisis was an even deeper red, and still covering her eyes, but Varia just blinked, calm as ever.

"I was simply commenting on Zander's physical growth, Aisis. You saw it as well, he is well above average, based on my research."

"What have you been researching!?" Aisis was clearly distressed, but Varia just cocked her head to the side slightly.

"I research everything. Don't you?"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most   What Matters Most - Page 7 Empty2013-04-10, 9:27 pm

The reactions were about what Zander expected, he assumed Aisis was just embarrassed with he understood. And Varia...he didn't think he should have expected anything else from her with her off brand of humor. Or the fact she never seem to falter or get embarrassed with things. Zander never recalled once loosing her composure unless it came to family things. He had to wonder what could trigger it besides that, but so far he no anyone else had found out.

It still embarrassed the hell out of him, though.

He sighed a bit. "...Is there some extra clothes I could get, please?"

Recovering a bit, the female nurse nodded slowly. "Ah..of course. There's a room outside just to the right. You'll find the locker, I left some spare clothes for you there."

Giving a small thank you, Zander left for the span of a few minutes. When he came back, he was dressed in some casual civilian clothes with a grey shirt and pants. "Sorry for the wait."

Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most   What Matters Most - Page 7 Empty2013-04-10, 9:47 pm

Once he was back, dressed, and standing, he'd find himself pulled into a warm hug from Aurelia. When she released him, it was suddenly Varia who was hugging him, a soft smile appearing. "It's good to see you again, Zander." When she pulled away, Nilona patted him on the back firmly, not really the hugging type in public. Aisis then rushed in to hug him as well.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most   What Matters Most - Page 7 Empty2013-04-10, 10:32 pm

Zander blushed slightly when he was hugged by Varia and then Aisis. Though it was brief and hard to see so most, if everyone would have missed it in the first place.

"If you'll excuse me. I bid you gooday for now."
The nurse said, and left them be for the time being.

Zander watched her go then decided to head out with the others. "There's a lot I want to catch up with all of you about. What have you five been doing in the mean time exactly? It's..been so long since I've come to. I'm still a bit overwhelmed by how different things are. Alus wasn't near this advance back then."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most   What Matters Most - Page 7 Empty2013-04-10, 11:03 pm

Aurelia sighed. "Trying to adjust. It helps that Xelena's been adopted by the current president of Alus, Maya Santos. She's on a vacation of sorts with Maya's family, to try and make her relax a bit. Other than that, we've been trying to figure out just how many of our people are alive. We know the Old Ones were defeated, and that Ateth has become a barren planet... we don't know if the Nalga are alive or not, or how many of your siblings are out there. Aisis has a feeling that Aisha and Eve are alive somewhere, though she's not sure why she feels that way. Wenesia and Letum... we are just holding on to hope."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most   What Matters Most - Page 7 Empty2013-04-11, 12:32 am

"I see..."

It was a somber atmosphere. Zander preferred to try to be positive and keep moving forward but sometimes he failed short with negative thoughts and thinking. He couldn't help that part though, it was part of being a living sapient being. Both the good and bad parts.

"If they're around, we'll find them. I have no way of saying this for sure of course but we've done the impossible before." He didn't want to dwell on it, and he was sure no one else did right now; so he shifted gears. "There was...something interesting that happened a bit ago before I arrived with my teleportation." Zander got a amused expression. "I was for a time at some village of a underdeveloped planet, protecting it. I didn't find out until later that required by their laws while living there I was required to marry one of the females of that place. The leaders of that place were rather...eager to add my bloodline to things."

"..Suffice to say, I wasn't exactly thrilled. Flattered, but it was too early and too much. They insisted but I couldn't exactly be forced. I ended up leaving a bit before I ended up here. Besides, there was someone else I had in mind when I got back..whenever I got the courage to actually talk to them. That is."

Retina chuckled a bit. "Ah. Tribal laws. I'm aware of those. Who was the person?"

Realizing he sort of set himself up for this, Zander thought quickly. "It's complicated. Part of another reason I was quite about it was because I had developed feelings for two people. So I was a bit confused and was trying to think of what to do. But, Ateth is barren. I doubt they're around anymore." Partly truthful, but not exactly the whole truth.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most   What Matters Most - Page 7 Empty2013-04-11, 12:52 am

Varia nodded slowly, while the others seemed a bit amused by the story, aside from that last part. Aurelia, however, gave Zander an appraising look, before nodding. "I see. Well, I'm glad you came back to us, either way. Though I suppose we could go back to that planet if you like. Meet your fiancee."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most   What Matters Most - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

What Matters Most
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Multi-Verse Project :: Off Worlds :: Alus And Deep Space :: Elsewhere-
Jump to: