The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Seclusion Ash Soul

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Soul Hunter

Soul Hunter

Seclusion Ash Soul Empty
PostSubject: Seclusion Ash Soul   Seclusion Ash Soul Empty2011-12-04, 9:13 am

Character Name: Seclusion Ash Soul
----
True/Real Name: Calla Ash Alma
----
Alias: Ashes
------
Apparent Age: 18 years old,
------
Origin: Utopia, captial for her race.
------
Race: Utopian
--------
Height: 5’’2
----
Weight: 120 lbs
-------
--------
Physical Description: She has short coal black hair which touches her shoulder, mismatched eyes; one of blood red the other of golden amber, pale ivory skin and a pair of silver wings which seem to be coated with crimson blood but change to a more subtle midnight blue, ink black tipped form usually.
She usually wears a pair of trainers, a scruffy white shirt, torn black jeans and a pale blue scarf around her neck.
-----------------
Known Relatives: Younger sister Tamar, Older sister Pandora, Mother Sakura and Father Ryuu
-------------
Religion: N/A
---------
Skills: To wield a double bladed scythe properly.
--------------
Abilities: Seeing someone’s very soul and manipulating her own soul (only) to create soul threads to stitch up wounds or use as a directionless blade.
--------
Alignment: Neutral
------------------------------
Personality: She rarely talks about her history; she is fiercely loyal to those she considers friends and those that are close to her, protective at times and only wishes to survive.
She is very cautious of strangers due to be betrayed by others so many times but once her trust is gained she is awfully caring and upstanding but still can be a little cocky but is still rather clever.
However, she can be rather twisted and when it comes to hunting for her food she won't let anythign stop her since her life depends on it and places like the Soul Socity with the shinigami and regular souls are hard for her to resist and she will try to snatch a few. She has only ever told one person her true name and they are now dead.

The war did change her quite a lot from her orginal personailty so she is quiet different from the orginal personailty of her race.
------------
Powers: To be able to make portals to the underworld and other places.
---------
Restrictions: Her natural abilities such as flying are unable to be used if she does not have her wings. Soul Threads are rarely used since they use up a lot of energy and sometimes her attacks with her scythe fail. Her portal power isn't always accurate and she can end up in completely the wrong place, most times and usually in a heap of trouble as well.
---------------
Stats:
Strength: 2

Speed: 8(Flying) 7(On foot)

Agility: 9

Durability: 4

Stamina: 8

Natural ability: 9
----------------------
Weapons and Precious Items: Her double bladed scythe which can play music, named Deadly Score.
----------------
Phobias: She has a strong fear of losing those close to her
-------------
Illnesses: She can’t eat solid food so has to eat twelve times as many souls as other of her race.
---------------
Sexual Preferences: Straight, so males.
---------------
Occupation: She works as an assassin most times but when she is with humans she works as a detective of sorts enjoying figuring out human crimes.
------------
History: She was born in an unknown village far off to the north of the human city where she now lives. She gains good money from both her jobs with the assassin job mainly just to help her find some good meals every now and then and the detective jobs used to satisfy her minds hunger for solving puzzles.

She was betrayed by someone she loved dearly and they almost got her killed, her older sister betrayed her as well in the war sending her to her death however she just about survived and was soon betrayed a third time this time by a complete stranger in which she gained a scar all the way down her back.

She participated in a war at the age of 18 between her race and several other which resulted in several casualties and there are not many of her race left now but it also changed her making her open her eyes but also taught her many things about the world she lives in, leaving her home afterwards she decided to reside in a human city just to see how things work.

When the war ended very few of her race survived and she was captured and injured badly by the enemy before she was sold off as a slave but soon escaped and regained her freedom with a few extra scars to add to it.

-----------------

Last edited by Soul Hunter on 2012-02-25, 7:02 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Seclusion Ash Soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seclusion Ash Soul   Seclusion Ash Soul Empty2011-12-04, 2:30 pm

Looks good. Also, for the stats there is an actual numerical value to them and if you need help with that even after reading about it I'll be glad to help out.

Though for stats from what I've seen..

Strength: 0

Speed: 2

Agility: 2

Durability: 6

Stamina: 2

Natural ability: 3

Anyway, Approved and welcome to the site. If you have questions feel free to ask. It's probably for the best each character have their own thread, cut down from it being too long and easier on managers.
Back to top Go down
https://verseproject.forumotion.com
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Seclusion Ash Soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seclusion Ash Soul   Seclusion Ash Soul Empty2011-12-08, 3:41 pm

My apologies, its my fault to begin with but I should of asked to clarify about the stats for both our sakes so just to be sure. Just to make sure I have the stats right, is her strength above normal at all? How fast is she?
Back to top Go down
Soul Hunter

Soul Hunter

Seclusion Ash Soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seclusion Ash Soul   Seclusion Ash Soul Empty2011-12-08, 3:47 pm

Ok I edited the stats... I did them out of 10 by the way...
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Seclusion Ash Soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seclusion Ash Soul   Seclusion Ash Soul Empty2011-12-08, 4:07 pm

Looks fine to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Seclusion Ash Soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seclusion Ash Soul   Seclusion Ash Soul Empty

Back to top Go down

Seclusion Ash Soul
Page 1 of 1