The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hunters Moon...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Hunters Moon... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunters Moon...   Hunters Moon... - Page 4 Empty2012-05-18, 11:44 pm

Saori managed to finally calm down, and wiped her eyes. "Meeting you... it's the only dream I ever had, that I thought I might have a chance at...."

"What are your other dreams?"

"...." Saori went silent, eyes downcast. It seemed that she was reluctant to say, and that bothered Miku. She sat down next to Saori, and put an arm around her.

"You can tell me, Saori. We're friends, right?" That seemed to actually perk Saori up a bit, and she whispered in Miku's ear. Miku blinked, then smiled softly. "It'll happen, Saori, I promise. You just have to have hope, okay?" Saori just nodded, blushing a bit.

"Excuse me." Haku had moved to sit next to Saber, while Miku and Saori began chatting. "What are you? You are not a Biodroid like us... or like what Saori is." She didn't want to say 'Erodroid'. "You're not like that one woman, Xelena, either."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Hunters Moon...   Hunters Moon... - Page 4 Empty2012-05-18, 11:57 pm

Saber cocked his head to one side. Then he nodded. He didn't think they had reploids in this time. "I'm a reploid. It's kinda hard to explain. I guess the best way to say it is by using the un-abbreviated version of the word. Replicant Humanoid. We were patterned off of the original called Mega Man X. I'm a first generation patterned after the first design. My positronic matrix or brain if you prefer acts much like a human brain. This allows me to be more human. My occupation is a Maverick Hunter. My job is to hunt rogue Mavericks who seek to harm or even destroy humans. We're like the police of the reploids. I'm a combat model. Though that's not who I am." He adjusted himself in his seat.

"From my scans you're much like I am. Though in some respects more advanced much like a second generation reploid. Like my sister." He said. He didn't know what else to say so he would wait until her next question.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hunters Moon...   Hunters Moon... - Page 4 Empty2012-05-20, 12:14 am

Haku seemed to be thinking on that, when Luka suddenly came in. "Oh! Hey, um... people that I do not know. Awesome. Miku, Haku, we have visitors. You know, Etna, Miku's Biggest Fan Laharl, Hotaru..." She showed those very people in, grinning, and turned to Saber, who was closest to her, holding out her hand. "Hey. Luka. Nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Hunters Moon...   Hunters Moon... - Page 4 Empty2012-05-20, 12:26 am

Saber stood, taking her hand he bowed slightly, "I'm Saber nice to meet you." He stepped sideways and motioned to Saori, "This is my friend Saori. She's a huge fan." He said.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Hunters Moon...   Hunters Moon... - Page 4 Empty2012-05-20, 4:23 am

Hotaru's face lit up on seeing Haku and Miku, she ran over. "Haku, Miku! I missed you guys!" She gave each of the Biodroids a hug, the noticed Saber. "Didn't I see you in the crowd?"

"He's a backstage guest, same with his friend." Maria came walking in a bit after the others. "My name is Maria Rosecourt, and I see you've already met my daughters. Pleasure to meet you."

"Laharl. Overlord Laharl."
The blue-haired man said crossing his arms, and got a elbow from Etna slightly.

"I go by a lot of names. But, you could just call me Etna for now. Nice to meet ya." Etna said pleasantly enough. "I gotta say, your energy feels kinda similar but different then what my friends here give off."

Laharl was trying to act composed and casual when talking to Miku. For the most part it worked...until you've been hanging around him enough. "..H-how are you doing Miku?"

Damn. He stuttered. He'd have to play it off.
Back to top Go down
https://verseproject.forumotion.com
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hunters Moon...   Hunters Moon... - Page 4 Empty2012-06-02, 11:52 pm

Luka chuckled at this, and Miku cocked her head to the side in confusion. "I'm fine, Laharl. Are you? You don't usually stutter..."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Hunters Moon...   Hunters Moon... - Page 4 Empty2012-06-03, 1:38 am

Saber rubbed the back of his head sheepishly, "Yeah I'm kinda hard to miss." He looked at Maria "Pleasure to meet you too. Saber bowed slightly when Laharl introduced himself as an overloard. Saber nodded at Etna's comment. "Yes I'm actually a reploid. From what I can tell we're vary close to your friends here in design." Saber scanned the Laharl's pheromone levels and quirked an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Hunters Moon...   Hunters Moon... - Page 4 Empty2012-06-03, 3:49 am

"Of course I'm fine." L
aharl said as if trying to convince himself. "I was just.." He tried to think of a excuse. "I just had something else on my mind." That sounded lame, even to him.

Etna was amused, but let it alone. Prince never could talk about his feelings out in the open. Sometimes, not even then.

Hotaru almost shyly went up to Haku, holding up a notepad. "Um..I'm a very big fan of yours. Could..you sign it please?"

Maria smiled at Saber. "Nice to meet you young man." She turned to Sasori and extended a hand. "And you are young lady?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hunters Moon...   Hunters Moon... - Page 4 Empty2012-06-03, 3:51 am

Haku blinked in surprise, then just as shyly took the notepad, signing it with the faintest of smiles. Saori, in the meantime, shook Maria's hand nervously. "Um, I'm Saori... nice to meet you..."

"Laharl, you shouldn't lie to Miku. Not a good way to start things off." Luka smirked, while Miku just looked more confused.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Hunters Moon...   Hunters Moon... - Page 4 Empty2012-06-03, 5:19 am

Saber looked around. "I'm not too familiar with the back stage thing. So um... what do we do now?" He asked. He started rubbing the back of his head.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Hunters Moon...   Hunters Moon... - Page 4 Empty2012-06-12, 1:19 am

Maria just gave the younger girl a warm smile. "..So timid. You remind me of my Haku. Anyway, its nice meeting you. I can tell you're nervous but I hope you learn to relax around us. We're all pretty harmless." As harmless as a powerful vampire and three people designed as weapons could be. But who was counting? She turned to Saber. "Hm..we'll, usually with these things more often then not its just the people hanging out. Sometimes they even go places together."

Hotaru's eyes lit up and she gave Haku a hug. "Thank you! Ohh, I'm going to put this on my wall and everything!" She said, hugging the autograph to her chest.

Laharl twitched slightly even if he got nervous. Did Luka somehow know? Of course not! His poker face was absolutely peerless! "I'm not sure what you mean Luka."

Maria was going to say something, but thankfully he was saved by a knocking on the door.

"Miss Maria? Someone wishes to speak to you. A Mr. Keni wants to speak with you."

At those words, Maria's face went through a variety of emotions, mostly surprise though. "..I'll be right there. Luka, Miku, Haku, I'll be back soon."

Maria left the room, closing the door behind her as one the bodyguards nodded to her. While she and her daughters could take care of themselves, it still went a long way. Further in the distance was a man waiting, but he couldn't go through because the guards wouldn't let him.

"Let him through."
Maria said simply, and the guards did so.

The man turned to Maria and smiled. "It has been a while, Maria."

"It has." Maria's voice was neutral. "I would say its good to see you..but I've heard rumors.."

"Oh, those? You should know better then that." Keni glanced around. "May we talk somewhere a bit more private?"

"No. Not really. At best to the side, that's it." Maria crossed her arms.

Keni sighed but smiled. "Still stubborn when you want to I see. Very well." He moved to the side area so they could talk a bit more.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hunters Moon...   Hunters Moon... - Page 4 Empty2012-06-22, 2:05 am

Miku and Haku got to talking with everyone, Miku sticking close to Saori, who remained an interesting shade of red. Luka, however, excused herself, saying she wanted to grab something to eat. In actuality, she went to spy on Maria's conversation. She was suspicious; just a strong nagging feeling.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Hunters Moon...   Hunters Moon... - Page 4 Empty2012-06-22, 4:25 am

Saber felt a little uncomfortable and out of place here. So he decided to watch Saori. She was happy a bit shy but happy. Being a Maverick Hunter left him little time for a hobby so he just leaned against the wall and observed.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Hunters Moon...   Hunters Moon... - Page 4 Empty2012-06-28, 9:35 pm

Hotaru, being Hotaru couldn't just leave Saber alone like that. So she went over after plopping down. "Mr Saber? Do you like it here?" She asked.

While this was happening, Laharl was..trying to work up his nerve. He was a Overlord, he could do whatever he damned pleased!

So why was he pausing?

I'm not pausing. He corrected himself. I'm merely mentally asserting the situation before I make a move. After all, that would foolish not to think of things.

Sure prince. Why did his conscious sound like Etna?

Shut up Etna.

That sounded better.

Laharl cleared his throat when he came closer. "Miku. I was going to..a gathering at Madu City. If you have the time later, would you want to accompany me?"

There. He tried to sound casual about it, even as his cheeks were slightly red and his arms crossed.

Surprisingly, Etna left things alone.

Keni focused on Maria, not knowing one of the daughters was sneaking around. "Have you ever thought your talents are being..wasted?"

Maria raised a brow. "Wasted how?"

"This." He waved to the sorrundings. "Instead of appearing meek for the humans and 'blending in' why not take charge? Why not strive for something much greater?"

"I'm not interested."

"But I think you should consider."
Keni continued. "I'm sure you've heard rumors, some of them might be more true then others. One thing I will say..the organization will put a end to the humans and I want you to be apart of it. It should be a better deal then playing manager with three dolls."

Maria actually snarled. "Say that again, and I'll hurt you badly Keni. I don't care what our relationship was like before, I'm focused on what's happening now."

Keni was a bit taken back, but held ground. "I apologize, still it would a..very bad idea for you to say no. Not all of them take kindly to rejection Maria like I have."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hunters Moon...   Hunters Moon... - Page 4 Empty2012-06-29, 12:08 am

Miku just looked at Laharl curiously. "Accompany you? Okay... should be fun!" She had no idea he meant as a date.

~~~~~

Keni would suddenly find himself looking down the barrel of an energy cannon, pink energy pulsing within it. It was Luka's arm, transformed into a rather powerful beam cannon. "I don't care what you call me or my sisters, but you ever make any sort of threat toward my mother again, and I will end you, do you hear me?" The energy was humming, and glowing brighter. Luka was fully prepared to fire.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Hunters Moon...   Hunters Moon... - Page 4 Empty2012-06-30, 6:50 pm

As Saber leaned against the wall he set out his passive scanners. He picked up an energy spike. It registered on his scanner as weapons grade. He immediately thought about the man in London. "Saori wait here." He said and reached back pulling out one of his plasma blades. In a flash he was out the door targeting scanners going wild assessing any threat.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Hunters Moon...   Hunters Moon... - Page 4 Empty2012-07-04, 8:39 pm

Keni found himself starring down a powerful weapon. Instead of being scared or startled, he smiled. "I see. You have some rather powerful children Maria. I wasn't threatening her, if she doesn't want to join its her choice. It was merely a warning because others aren't as reasonable." He stood up, composing himself.

"Get out."
Maria said simply.

"I was leaving already." The young vampire said. "Good day to you then."

Keni looked he was going to say something, but instead coceded and headed out of the place. Maria seemed in a bad mood.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hunters Moon...   Hunters Moon... - Page 4 Empty2012-07-04, 9:15 pm

Luka watched Keni leave before she lowered her weapon, which morphed back into her arm. "...Mom, what did he want, exactly? And don't be vague or something in an effort to keep me calm or something, just tell me."

~~~~~

Saori, upon seeing Saber's actions, immediately tensed. She, too, assumed that Saber had sensed her former master. Miku, of course, noticed this, and went to her side. "Saori, what's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Hunters Moon...   Hunters Moon... - Page 4 Empty2012-07-04, 11:18 pm

Saber no longer could read the power signature of the weapon. He powered down the plasma blade and put it back. He turned and walked back inside. "Sorry about that. I think my sensors need maintenance." He shook his head and noticed Saori. "Sorry about that." He said and rubbed the back on his head sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Hunters Moon...   Hunters Moon... - Page 4 Empty2012-07-05, 12:00 am

Maria took a deep breath. "That man asked if I wanted to join some organization of his, wouldn't say the name. Said it was going to wipe out the humans, naturally I refused his offer. I used to know him..we were once friends. His name was Keni."

She looked at where he went. "I doubt its him I have to worry about..but there might be others.."

Laharl had crossed his arms for a moment after Saber came inside. "That was Luka's energy."

Etna frowned, wondering if she prepared for a fight. "Trouble?"

"It passed, whatever it was." Laharl said. "Keep a look out."

Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hunters Moon...   Hunters Moon... - Page 4 Empty2012-07-05, 12:09 am

Luka frowned, then nodded. "Sounds like we are not targets, but we can't exactly let them go around killing humans. We should keep an eye on things... and watch for them trying to take revenge for turning them down..."

~~~~~

Saori relaxed a bit when she heard that, but only a little. If Saber had sensed Luka, it likely wasn't her former master.... but she didn't want anything else bad to happen either.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Hunters Moon...   Hunters Moon... - Page 4 Empty2012-07-05, 12:32 am

Saber nodded. He should have known. Not long after she left there was an energy spike. "Thanks, saves me the trouble of getting that adjustment." He walked over to Saori "Sorry about that."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Hunters Moon...   Hunters Moon... - Page 4 Empty2012-07-10, 11:37 pm

Maria slowly nodded. "..I agree. I need to talk to the others.." She slowly made her way back in. She didn't want to worry Haku and Miku but they deserved to know exactly what was going on.

Etna noticed Maria's look when she came in. "Hey..you okay?"

The older woman shook her head. "There..was a former friend of mine, named Keni. He wanted me to join a organization, that wanted to attack humans. Naturally I refused and they left, saying others might not like the fact I turned down their offer. I would like to say he wouldn't do anything..but that's hardly the man I once knew. We might have to amp security up a bit."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hunters Moon...   Hunters Moon... - Page 4 Empty2012-07-10, 11:51 pm

Miku and Haku were clearly worried by this news, and Saori... looked away slightly, a confused look on her face. Luka noticed it. "Hey... Saori, right? What's up?" Saori jumped at being addressed, then hesitated. Then just shook her head, looking down. Luka wasn't having that though, as she came over, crouching to look into the seated Saori's eyes. "Oi, chin up, buttercup. Tell me what's wrong."

"...I don't... like humans. I don't want them to be attacked... but I..."

"...I see. Well, I can understand. Humans can be annoying, no doubt. But, they can also be pretty damn awesome. Just gotta meet the right ones."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Hunters Moon...   Hunters Moon... - Page 4 Empty2012-07-11, 12:24 am

Saber nodded "He's right, My mom was human. Look how I turned out." Then he stiffened. "Hold on." He said and put his hand to the side of his head. "This is Commander Saber, Doc is that you?"

He listened for a bit. "Yes I understand. Transmitting coordinates now. I'll meet you on the roof." He looked around. "Does anyone here know a girl by the name of Ayame?" He asked as he walked over to Saori. "You're not gonna believe this. My sister's here. She wants us to meet her on the roof."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunters Moon...   Hunters Moon... - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hunters Moon...
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next