The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hunters Moon...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Hunters Moon... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunters Moon...   Hunters Moon... - Page 3 Empty2011-12-12, 1:28 am

Hotaru didn't really care who was up, as long as it kept going. For Laharl's part, while he was enjoying things, he was looking forward more to talking with them..or more accurately to Miku even if he wouldn't say as much. Etna hadn't been teasing him nearly as much as normal so something must of been on her mind. Maybe he'd ask later.

Etna wasn't one to stick her nose into others business, but she did hear glimpses of what the Erodroid was talking about. It sounded serious, but then it wasn't her concern so she left it alone.

' ..I could of sworn I saw that girl somewhere before.'
But she couldn't remember where, it wasn't like she spent a lot of time in the Earth Realm as is.
Back to top Go down
https://verseproject.forumotion.com
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hunters Moon...   Hunters Moon... - Page 3 Empty2012-01-11, 9:21 pm

Shortly after Miku had left the stage after 'World is Mine', there was a long silence in the dark, before eight piano notes were played. The notes spawned wild cheering, and chanting from the crowd. "Mag-net! Mag-net! Mag-net! Mag-net!" Those eight notes were the famous intro to the well loved duet of Miku and Luka's, 'Magnet'. The lights rose, and the stage morphed into a traditional Japanese building, Miku and Luka on stage in similarly styled clothing, as those notes played again, and the crowd quieted. And that was when they began.

"In the deepest part of me, a tiny flame has lighted
And before I knew it, my whole heart became ignited
Wand’ring as a butterfly, I aimlessly took flight, and
Found myself falling apart alighted in your palm

Let go of my hands entwined around your own
And instead I’ll press my lips against yours
Even if they say that what we have is wrong
When you’re with me, I burn up all the more

I want you to embrace me closely and gauge my limit.
Please make me believe that this is not a sin.
I want you to kiss me and repaint my body.
Intoxicated by you, I am consumed, wanna drown in this fantasy

Need you to restrain me, I need you to need me more and more
If you love me, show me, and know me further than you’ve gone before
Call it “weird”, but this love is something that I simply can’t ignore
Let’s just run until we find somewhere to run to

If it seems I’ve let my heart lead me astray
It’s because I’ve melted my life with hers
So much pressure weighs upon our shoulders that
we can’t be soft-touchers or whisperers

This isn’t just another dream, for sure, this is the real thing
This is reality, you and I, together and face-to-face
I know as soon as we touch, we can't turn back,
but that's fine, for you're my one and only love.

Dawn breaks colder than I’ve ever felt before
I’m driven to tears by anxiety
Then you whispered to me “It’ll be okay”
But I could hear your voice was wavering

I want you to embrace me closely and gauge my limit.
Please make me believe that this is not a sin.
I want you to kiss me and repaint my body.
Intoxicated by you, I am consumed, wanna drown in you

Looking in your eyes I’m absolutely magnetized
If they took me away, God, I swear that I’d be pulled back to you
This I know is true, and on my life I promise you.
I’ll be okay, because I’d give up the world just to see you, my precious one."

( Click Here for the full song, to hear Luka's part)

When the song ended, both women waved, before bolting off stage, announcing another duet shortly, and to sit tight because the concert was almost over. Saori was staring, a look of wonder on her face, before she turned to look at Saber. "Hey... do you think the song is real? Do you think they actually see eachother in... that way? Or is it just a song? They seemed as if they meant it, but they are really good singers, so..."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Hunters Moon...   Hunters Moon... - Page 3 Empty2012-05-04, 1:30 pm

Saber pondered that for a moment. Finally he shrugged. "Well, I guess you'll have to ask them. I mean they are performers much like actors in a movie. They play a part. However I remember an ancient duet called Tatu. They were much like what they portrayed on stage." Again he shrugged. "I don't know. What ever the case i'm glad you're having a good time." He said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Hunters Moon...   Hunters Moon... - Page 3 Empty2012-05-04, 6:05 pm

Etna was content to continue to relax until the show was about over. She liked it and everything, but she was looking forward to her Miku and the others. If she had the time she was going to drag Haku somewhere, girl was too damned depressing and hard on herself for her own good.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hunters Moon...   Hunters Moon... - Page 3 Empty2012-05-04, 11:23 pm

After a minute or two, upbeat music kicked up once more, and Haku and Miku, in rather sleek outfits, rose from under the stage, only to begin dancing. It was Haku who began to sing first, a song that nobody had even heard yet. "Alright everyone, here's Haku and Miku singing our new song, 'Promise!'

"When I touched your wound, you were shaking slightly
Not knowing where to go, you were looking at the distant sky."

"It's not like I want the answer to the pain in my heart
As long as you're here I just need to fulfill my promise."

"Until the tears that are left fade away there's a sad shine
I embrace it very strongly, as if there's nothing to bear.

The motionless feelings will go with the tomorrow we'll spend together
There is a thing that blocks that light, I will flick it away
The breaking world is now starting to show the meaning of "echo"
I make an oath in my heart to protect you forever..."

Here, the two sisters broke into only dance as Luka wandered onto stage, playing a rather impressive riff on guitar, of all things, culminating in Haku and Miku breaking into song once more.

"The motionless feelings will go with the tomorrow we'll spend together
There is a thing that blocks that light, I will flick it away
The breaking world is now starting to show the meaning of "echo"
I make an oath in my heart to protect you forever..."

The song faded, with Haku and Miku standing back to back, looking out over the audience, while Luka stood off to the side. The lights dropped... and then flared back to life with the three sisters standing side by side. "Alright, that's our show for tonight, everyone! Thank you so much for coming!" They all waved, Haku running off first, followed by Luka, and finally Miku, who somehow spotted Laharl and the others and waved even more excitedly before running off backstage.

Saori bit her lip, squirming in her seat with an utterly happy and amazed look on her face. "Thank you... thank you so much, Saber..."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Hunters Moon...   Hunters Moon... - Page 3 Empty2012-05-04, 11:57 pm

Saber smiled "Oh the best is yet to come." He said and stood. He extended his hand to Saori. "We have back stage passes." He finished.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Hunters Moon...   Hunters Moon... - Page 3 Empty2012-05-05, 12:50 am

Hotaru practically dragged Laharl, grabbing his hand in excitement. "Come on! We have to see miss Haku and the others!"

"W-wait hold on..!"

Ignoring his protest, Hotaru dragged the young Overlord while Etna was more then a bit amused, hands laced behind her head. The two didn't have backstage passes, but since they knew the Rosecourt family so it wasn't like they were compete strangers just trying to come in.

One of the bouncers(not that they truly needed one but it helped) saw Hotaru and the others coming. They knew who they were, so they didn't really have much trouble with them being there.

"Miss Maria!" Hotaru shouted, getting the older woman's attention.

This made Maria pause, then she grinned as Hotaru came over. "We'll, if it isn't firefly."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hunters Moon...   Hunters Moon... - Page 3 Empty2012-05-05, 1:06 am

Saori's eyes widened even more, and she took Saber's hand in disbelief, letting him lead the way. While this was happening, Luka came over to stand with Maria, grinning. "Hey there, everyone. Miku and Haku are already changing out of those costumes. I'm fine with what I'm wearing, so I'm good."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Hunters Moon...   Hunters Moon... - Page 3 Empty2012-05-05, 1:26 am

Saber led Saori back stage and flashed security their passes. After squeezing through the amassed crowd Saber led Saori to the main dressing room. He knocked lightly. This was his first time back stage. Hell this was his first time at a concert. So he opted to be polite.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Hunters Moon...   Hunters Moon... - Page 3 Empty2012-05-06, 1:35 pm

Etna grinned slightly. "Nice to see you again Luka and Maria. Still working things I see Maria."

"You know it already."
Maria teased. "And how have you've three been?"

"Humph. Nothing different from before. Hotaru's bee bugging to come to the concert, so I opted to come along when she kept insisting." Laharl said.

"What the prince means by translation, he missed you guys. He's such a tsundere its not even funny."

"I'm not a tsundere!"

"If you keep telling yourself that, maybe it'll become true."
Laharl didn't have a response to that and Etna continued. "Anyway, its been kind of dull in our Netherworld lately. No one coming to barge in and challenge us or much of anything. The last thing that happened was some loser named Amadeus and some flunkies trying to take over. They were Mystics."

She waved her hand dismissively of it. "It wasn't really much of a challenge so I don't really count it. Sooo.." She started dramatically. "I just had to come to the earth realm to visit some of my favorite people. See the sights, that kind of thing. I'll probably be here for a while."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hunters Moon...   Hunters Moon... - Page 3 Empty2012-05-06, 4:35 pm

After a moment, Miku opened the dressing room door, dressed more casually, and blinked at Saber and Saori. "Oh, hello. Can I help.... you?" She looked more closely at Saori, blinking again... and frowned, looking at Saber. "You... you bought one of them? Are... are you at least treating her right?"

"Miku... he's an android too, of some kind." Haku was peeking around the doorframe at Saber, and when Miku looked back to Saber, her eyes glowing briefly, her frown was replaced by a smile.

"Oh, so he is! I doubt you bought her then. You're friends, right?"

~~~~~

Luka started to nod at that, then blinked. "Wait... you talked to Tomoya lately? I know me and my sister's don't know him as well as you and the others do, but I have heard he's been acting strange lately."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Hunters Moon...   Hunters Moon... - Page 3 Empty2012-05-13, 8:40 pm

Saber smiled, "Yeah, actually I rescued her from. Well let's just say someone not so nice." He showed his back stage pass. "May we come in?" He asked. He looked them over his eyes also glowing for a moment. His smile grew wider. They were very close to the 2nd generation reploids.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Hunters Moon...   Hunters Moon... - Page 3 Empty2012-05-13, 11:57 pm

Etna wouldn't normally think too much on it, but it wasn't really like Tomoya to let things get to him. Or maybe it was something else? "Strange? Whatcha mean by strange exactly?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hunters Moon...   Hunters Moon... - Page 3 Empty2012-05-14, 12:41 am

Miku smiled and nodded, stepping back to let them in. "Sure, come on in! I'm Miku, and this is my sister Haku."

"I think they know who we are... well, I know they know who you are, anyway..."

"..." Saori was a bit starstruck at the moment, unable to really speak.

~~~~~

Luka shrugged. "Disappearing at odd times, apparently staying out really late for no reason like when he lived with his father, apparently he's spending time with his friends less often, stuff like that. From what I know of him, that's odd. He's becoming more... I don't know, withdrawn, it sounds like."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Hunters Moon...   Hunters Moon... - Page 3 Empty2012-05-14, 12:44 am

Saber smiled and nodded his thanks. He looked to Saori and then back to the others. "I think she's in shock. You should have seen her in the audience. I'm Saber." He extended his hand. "Pleased to meet you ladies." He said.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Hunters Moon...   Hunters Moon... - Page 3 Empty2012-05-14, 1:09 am

Etna didn't like the sound of that, she frowned slightly. "...Sounds like something is really eating him. Fine. I decided. I'm going to go visit after I'm done here. Been a while since I did. Problem prince?"

Laharl raised a brow. "You can do what you want Etna. Just come back before the vacation is over."

"Yeah, yeah. I know you worry." Laharl made a 'tch' sound but didn't comment.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hunters Moon...   Hunters Moon... - Page 3 Empty2012-05-14, 1:31 am

Miku smiled, while Haku kept her distance, fidgeting a bit. "It's nice to meet you as well, Saber, and... um... what's your name?" Miku cocked her head to the side, and Saori let out a small yelp, turning red. Haku spoke up.

"Um... I think... her, um... 'model' name was... Saori? Is that your name?" Miku frowned again at the mention of such things, but Saori nodded shyly.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Hunters Moon...   Hunters Moon... - Page 3 Empty2012-05-14, 1:38 am

Saber nudged her forward a little. "Come on Saori, don't be shy." He tried. Nudging her a little more. He looked to the pop stars "I'm sorry she's been a fan for a while. You should ahve seen her face when she saw the tickets." he placed a hand on Saori's shoulder for comfort.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hunters Moon...   Hunters Moon... - Page 3 Empty2012-05-14, 1:43 am

Saori hesitated, and Miku surprisingly pulled Saori into a sudden hug, smiling warmly. "It's always nice to meet a fan. If it wasn't for you, we wouldn't be where we are. We can continue to perform and make music because of the support from those who care. Thank you." Saori was blushing brightly, but returned the hug. She was being hugged by her idol... that meant everything to her.

"...I'm so happy to meet you..."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Hunters Moon...   Hunters Moon... - Page 3 Empty2012-05-14, 1:48 am

(Just going to say Laharl and gang are out. They'll talk with Miku and such as they were going to, just off screen. So continue without me for now)
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Hunters Moon...   Hunters Moon... - Page 3 Empty2012-05-14, 1:54 am

Saber laughed "I think she's in shock." He said and walked over to Saori, Looking back to the others, "This was actually my first concert. I must say I found it quite enjoyable." He bowed slightly. "Thank you for this experience." He finished. He looked back to Saori and nudged her some more. Hoping she would open some kind of dialog.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hunters Moon...   Hunters Moon... - Page 3 Empty2012-05-14, 2:05 am

Saori cleared her throat when Miku released her. "Um... I really liked your concert, Miss Miku..."

"Please, just Miku, okay?" Saori swallowed, and nodded.

"Um, okay... M-Miku..." She blushed again, going silent once more. Miku frowned and turned to Saber.

"Is she okay? She's even more shy than myself and Haku are..."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Hunters Moon...   Hunters Moon... - Page 3 Empty2012-05-14, 2:09 am

Saber shrugged. "I believe the phrase Starstruck would fit." He looked for a place to sit that would support his weight. Seeing none at the moment he leaned against the wall. "So what inspires your music?" He asked. It was a general question directed to all.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hunters Moon...   Hunters Moon... - Page 3 Empty2012-05-14, 11:45 am

Miku was startled by the question, but pleasantly so. "Wow, people don't generally ask that. Well, some of it is just our imagination, and some of it a message we might want to send. The rest, just comes from the heart. Things in our life, feelings, things like that."

"Um... the song Magnet... which one of those things is that?" She was blushing again, and Miku just looked at her for a moment before smiling.

"Me and Luka, as well as Haku... for awhile, we were all we had. No family, no friends. We had to rely on eachother for anything, including comfort and things like that. We are sisters, but first and foremost, we all love eachother. We are to eachother what we need to be..." That seemed to answer Saori's question, as she teared up, which caused Miku to panic. "Ah! I didn't mean to upset you! Please don't cry, Saori, please! I'm sorry!"

Haku sighed, sitting down and watching, while Saori seemed to be trying to fight down laughter even as she cried, Miku trying frantically to apologize for whatever she thought she did wrong.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Hunters Moon...   Hunters Moon... - Page 3 Empty2012-05-15, 12:19 am

Saber reached over and grabbed a box of tissues. "Uh... here." He handed it off to Saori. "You didn't do anything wrong Miku she's just... from what I can tell. extremely happy." He said. He ushered Saori to a chair. "Have a seat." He said and flashed the others a sheepish yet apologetic grin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunters Moon...   Hunters Moon... - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hunters Moon...
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next