The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hunters Moon...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Hunters Moon... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunters Moon...   Hunters Moon... - Page 5 Empty2012-07-11, 1:22 am

Maria shook her head. "I'm sorry, I don't know anyone of that name."

"Ditto." Etna said.

"Humph..I have heard of that name, but not by a little girl so no." Laharl crossed his arms.

Maria turned and smiled at Saber and Saori. "Seems like things are starting to look up for you two. I wish you luck then. We'll, unless you want us to come with you as well but that might be too much of a fit."
Back to top Go down
https://verseproject.forumotion.com
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hunters Moon...   Hunters Moon... - Page 5 Empty2012-07-11, 2:11 am

Luka blinked, glancing over at Saber. "He? I do believe I'm not a 'He'." She walked over to Saber, a devious smirk on her lips. "Perhaps you need some help telling the difference." She grabbed his hand, and slipped it right up under her top, and over her right breast. "See? She, not He." She knew he'd simply misspoke, but it was still amusing to her. She'd done it before herself. What she did not expect, however, was the jealous look on Saori's face. '...That is adorable. They'd be cute together.'

"...Luka... stop molesting people... they have things to do..."

"Wha? Haku, I have never molested anyone. Least of all you, so why would you even say that? It's Miku who molests you."

"Agh!? I... I do not!" Miku's red face said otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Hunters Moon...   Hunters Moon... - Page 5 Empty2012-07-11, 2:18 am

((OOC: That was indeed a typo. Though this was MUCH better than me fixing it LOL))

Saber froze for a moment. His eyes were wide like a deer caught in the head lights and he quickly withdrew his hand. "I-I-I." Was all he could manage. His cheeks turned a little pink. "Um... w-who's ever going to the roof please follow me." He looked to Saori apologetically. "You coming with? They'll be here soon.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Hunters Moon...   Hunters Moon... - Page 5 Empty2012-07-11, 3:06 am

"I'm coming. I'm mostly just curious." Laharl wasn't going to budge from it, Etna shrugged if Prince was coming, then she would. Hotaru on the other hand wanted to hang around with Haku more, so which ever way she went, she'd go.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hunters Moon...   Hunters Moon... - Page 5 Empty2012-07-11, 3:26 am

Miku, Haku, and Luka chose to stay behind, as they needed to continue packing things up. They said goodbye to everyone, and Saori was dumbfounded when Miku hugged her tightly. Dazed, she followed after Saber.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Hunters Moon...   Hunters Moon... - Page 5 Empty2012-07-11, 3:46 am

Saber took Saori's hand and made his way to the roof top. It was raining. *Dang, it sure rains a lot in Japan.* he thought. Then he looked up. What looked like a rainbow of energy descended towards them. Saber stood back and it landed. The Energy quickly solidified and there were four reploids and three others standing there.

Blade spotted her brother "SABER!!" She shouted as she ran over. She embraced him tightly. "Oh by the Light I thought I would never see you again." She buried her face into his shoulder. She began to cry her emotions overwhelming her.

Saber held her for a while. "I thought when I went through the time displacement device that you were lost to me." A tear rolled down his cheek.

For a while no one spoke.

Desperado stepped forward. "Well it's good ta see ya in one piece pardner." The other reploids gathered and shook his hand. Doc was crying a little. "We feared the worst."

Saber let go of Blade who lingered a bit then released her brother. "I'm sorry, I'm being rude. These are our new friends. Lord Valvatorez, Kiena and Ameya." She nodded to everyone in turn.

Saber smiled "Pleasure to meet you all." He stepped aside "I would like to introduce my new friends. Saori, Laharl and Enta."

He then turned to Saori the others. "Everyone this is my sister, Blade. The rest of them are my unit, Shade, Doc, Desperado and Lug-Nut".
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Hunters Moon...   Hunters Moon... - Page 5 Empty2012-07-11, 11:05 pm

Ameya had gotten a bit quite being around so many people, so she mostly just kept close to Doc for now.

Laharl looked the group over. Interesting group. A Red Dragon..the girl feels like she has..Pokemon in her? That's strange. I've never heard of that before.

But it was Valvatorez that caught Laharl's attention. He knew who he was. "You're..Valvatorez? I've heard of you. You actually beat Rithas in a straight up fight when he came about fifty years ago."

Valvatorez nodded curtly. "I am. And you're Krichevskoy's son?"

"Something like that."
Laharl decided not to comment by the fact Valvatorez didn't feel nearly as strong as he should have been.

Kiena watched Saori briefly. There was something familiar about her, but she then dismissed it.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hunters Moon...   Hunters Moon... - Page 5 Empty2012-07-11, 11:39 pm

Saori waved shyly, sticking close to Saber. She noted the look Kiena was giving her, and blinked in confusion, tilting her head to the side. She wondered what was up.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Hunters Moon...   Hunters Moon... - Page 5 Empty2012-07-12, 12:59 am

Saber looked up at the rain, "I think it would be best if we went inside." The rest of his team nodded. He led the group back inside. He didn't know if they would be welcomed back back stage however he decided to risk it. He knocked on the door.

Blade followed her brother inside. When they were waiting for a response she started thinking. "So, what do we do now? I mean, the Time Displacement Device was a one way trip."

Saber shrugged. "I dunno. I have a condo not too far from here. I guess we'll talk about it there. For now, Saori and I still have backstage passes."

Doc piped up. "Well we still have to locate Ameya's family."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Hunters Moon...   Hunters Moon... - Page 5 Empty2012-07-12, 1:49 am

"Blade has that scrying compass for that. My mother did say they were in this city and not that far so it shouldn't too difficult." Valvatorez had never been to a concert before, so this was interesting to him. It was enough to make him forget about the rain he detested so much.

The door opened moments later, it was Maria. Hotaru was in the background. She blinked at the larger group, but smiled. "We'll, you can come in. We have to be leaving soon but you're welcome to come in the mean time." She said, moving aside for them to enter.

Kiena decided to get something done that had been nagging her, she addressed Saori real quick. "Have we met before at all?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hunters Moon...   Hunters Moon... - Page 5 Empty2012-07-12, 1:56 am

Saori blinked in surprise, confused. "Um... I don't think so. I, um... didn't get out much until now..." She wasn't sure if she should actually say more.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Hunters Moon...   Hunters Moon... - Page 5 Empty2012-07-12, 2:09 am

Saber looked to Kiena, "That's true, not until now." He looked back to Maria, "Well if there's anything we can do to help. I gladly offer it."

Blade looked to the compass to see where it would point. She focused on Ameya. She hoped that would help. She didn't really know how it worked she only trusted that it did.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Hunters Moon...   Hunters Moon... - Page 5 Empty2012-07-15, 12:02 am

While Kiena felt there was something far more to it, for now she didn't push and simply let things be. Maybe it was her imagination.

Maria only smiled at Saber. "No, we're fine. We only have a little bit of things to pack before we go. Besides, I'm sure you have other places to be and go by now. Before you go though.." She went to Saori, giving her a paper. "Here. If you ever want to get contact with me and the others again, that's the number. I rather like you Saori, you remind me a bit of my Haku. Anyway, I won't hold you anymore. What are you going to Laharl?"

Laharl closed his eyes briefly. "..Since Hotaru apparently wants to stay a bit longer, I suppose..I should hang around a bit more."

"We'll, that's nice Prince." Etna put both hands behind her head. "As for me, I'm going to check on Tomoya."

"Do what you want Etna.
"(Laharl speak, I approve.)

Etna waved, then looked at the others. "It's been fun. I'll catch you later then. And Haku? Stay pretty." Without any other words, she walked and left.(Etna is out)

As for Blade, the compass was pointing north of here. It was humming and glowing very faintly but it was working and trying to guide her.

"Is it working?!"
Ameya said excitedly. She couldn't wait to meet her family.

Valvatorez chuckled as he came over. "It seems too be. All we have to do is follow it."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Hunters Moon...   Hunters Moon... - Page 5 Empty2012-07-16, 4:29 pm

Saber nodded "Well thank you for your hospitality." He bowed slightly. He turned to the others. "I left my swords back at home. Just to let you know I won't be at full strength." He looked the others up and down. "Though, from the looks of things you two seem very capable."

Blade nodded "They are, they helped us out a lot." She looked at the compass, "Let's get moving. It's pointing north."

Doc looked to Ameya "Hey now lets not get ahead of ourselves. We don't know what kind of people they are."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hunters Moon...   Hunters Moon... - Page 5 Empty2012-07-16, 11:57 pm

Luka chuckled, while Haku blushed a bit. "Always fun around here..." Saori, meanwhile, was quiet, trying to follow what was happening. At the very least, she knew this girl Ameya was looking for her family.

'That's nice...'
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Hunters Moon...   Hunters Moon... - Page 5 Empty2012-07-17, 1:44 am

Ameya's enthusiasm was curbed slightly at Doc's comment, but not fully. She really did want to meet them in person still and see for herself.

"I understand." Valvatorez said. "It would be irresponsible to blindly give Ameya to them. Rest assured, we'll be careful. In the mean time, let's see for ourselves."

(Time snap to gloss over mundane details, go!)

It didn't take long for the group to reach where the compass was pointing and leading them. They kept going until they reached a medium-sized and modest home. It didn't stand out to much from the others around here, but it had a pleasant aura about it.

Valvatorez decided to get things going, feeling enough energy inside to let him know somebody was home. He knocked. There was shuffling and what sounded like a small female voice. A child's.

"Ah! You can't do that Adell!"

Moments later, a woman with slightly wavy brown opened the door, she looked at the large gathering group. "Can I help you?" A little girl, around Ameya's age was behind her but had angel-like wings.

..Why does that little girl remind me of Ariana in some way with her energy?

Hunters Moon... - Page 5 Liuhgfrq

Hunters Moon... - Page 5 AngelKidYulina
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Hunters Moon...   Hunters Moon... - Page 5 Empty2012-07-17, 1:49 am

Blade looked up from the compass to the woman. "Ah yes well. We're looking for any relatives of this young girl here." She looked to Ameya "Show her your pendant honey."

Doc was a little reluctant to let the girl go however she set her down.

Desperado, waited in the back with Saber and the others while Blade, Doc and Valvatorez handled things.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hunters Moon...   Hunters Moon... - Page 5 Empty2012-07-17, 1:57 am

Saori was actually hiding behind Blade at this point. She could tell that the woman at the door was human, and that made her nervous.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Hunters Moon...   Hunters Moon... - Page 5 Empty2012-07-17, 2:30 am

Ameya went to Samantha and held up her pendant. "Uh..I hope this helps.."

Samantha only smiled warmly and took the pendant, looking it over. It was that energy again. It screamed Ariana in some way, maybe they were related. However, it would be best to make sure before assuming anything. After examining it a bit longer, she gave it back to Ameya.

"I think we might be able to help you. My name is Samantha and-"
She was cut off by the excitable little girl.

"And I'm Yulina! Nice to meet you too!"

"-And that's my adopted daughter Yulina." Samantha mused, turning to Valvatorez. "Could you step back slightly? There's someone inside that's a bit..scared of vampires. Bad experience." From what she could tell, the woman in the back seemed scared too but she didn't comment on it and left it alone. V

Valvatorez blinked, but shrugged. It was small thing. "My name is Valvatorez and this my friend Kiena."

"Yulina, go get Adell then get Ariana."

"Okay!"

With that, Yulina ran back into the house where Adell was. "Adell, Adel! You have to get Ariana there's a girl that might be related to her. Or..something.." Yulina tapped her chin, thinking.

Adell was taken back by this, but he nodded. "..Sure." Then he went to go find Ariana in the house.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Hunters Moon...   Hunters Moon... - Page 5 Empty2012-07-17, 2:42 am

Saber looked to Saori "Hey it's okay, not all humans are like him. My mom was human and I turned out okay." He moved. "Look, see. She's going to try and help Ameya."

Desperado came over. "Easy pardner, don't smother her. Give 'er time to figure it all out on 'er own."

Saber flashed a look to Desperado who nodded and stood back. He then waved a hand and Shade walked over. "This is Shade, she's my friend." He paused. "She doesn't talk much."

"Try at all." Lug-Nut came forward. "I think Desperado's right, this is a conversation for another time."

Saber nodded "Okay, When we get back we'll all have a sit down. I need to be debriefed and I need to debrief you guys."

Blade nodded to Doc who knelt to pick up Ameya. Blade simply waited. She wondered who this Ariana was and if she would be the proper person to take care of Ameya.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hunters Moon...   Hunters Moon... - Page 5 Empty2012-07-17, 3:12 am

After a minute, Ariana came to the door, yawning a bit. She'd been napping, something she did from time to time, for a reason she never figured out. Sometimes, she just was unusually tired, it had been going on since she was young. When she came to the door, however, she blinked, sniffing the air. "What the... somethin' smells familiar..." She glanced at Ameya, raising a brow. "Huh... who's the kid? Somethin' familiar about her scent... her aura too... wait a sec..." She sniffed the air again, only for her pupils to dialate and every muscle in her body to tense. Her eyes locked on Valvatorez, and her breath came out in a hiss, but the look on her face was wary, and a bit scared. "...What do you want?"

Saori had simply nodded at Saber's words, not really thinking about it at the time, but Ariana's reaction to Valvatorez made her blink. Was this how she looked now, seeing Samantha? Like a cornered animal?
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Hunters Moon...   Hunters Moon... - Page 5 Empty2012-07-17, 3:41 am

Valvatorez had heard this Ariana woman was scared of vampires, but the reaction was another story. It was like Saori and her fear of humans it seemed. What baffled him, was the fact from her scent and energy, she was a vampire of some kind too. Not full, but still.

"I don't want anything." Valvatorez said simply calmly, glancing at Ameya who was by Doc. "The little girl, Ameya, supposedly has family here. We were looking for any living relatives."

He moved back a bit more, but noticed Adell. "..Shura?"

To that, Adell looked confused. "Uh..you've got me mistaken for someone else. My name is Adell." He kept close by Ariana. She was still twitchy but she was far better then what she was before.

Valvatorez slowly nodded. "I apologize. You just looked like someone I knew." He left it at that, deciding to let things play out.

Ameya actually got slightly nervous, but pushed it aside. "Are..you..are you.." She trailed off.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Hunters Moon...   Hunters Moon... - Page 5 Empty2012-07-17, 3:49 am

Doc smiled "It's okay sweety. Show her your pendant, maybe she'll recognize it."

Blade was also starting to get a little nervous however she kept herself in check.

Saber saw that Saori was nervous so he reached out and held her hand.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hunters Moon...   Hunters Moon... - Page 5 Empty2012-07-17, 4:11 am

Ariana gave Valvatorez a suspicious look, but ended up turning to look at Ameya again... and felt a twinge. 'Damn my weakness... so cute...' She knelt in front of Ameya, giving her a flat, but not unkind look. "What is it, kid? Am I what? It's alright, I'm not gonna hurt you or anythin' like that."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Hunters Moon...   Hunters Moon... - Page 5 Empty2012-07-17, 5:09 am

Ameya got her nerves together again. "I-I was wondering if you were my family.." She then held up the pendant. "Mommy and daddy said to hold onto this until the right person came.."

It was the strange pendant that reminded Samantha of Ariana again.

Adell and Samantha merely watched for now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunters Moon...   Hunters Moon... - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hunters Moon...
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next