The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Distant Land... (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Distant Land... (Open) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Distant Land... (Open)   Distant Land... (Open) - Page 4 Empty2012-05-15, 2:06 am

Valavtorez seemed pleased to share a bit of his knowledge. "Hm. Very well. I'll show you some of them." He began to retrieve something's from under his cape, they seemed to come from nowhere, it was a notebook of some kind for keeping notes. It was largely stacked, having countless notes on it. He flipped through the book, stopping at a page. It showed a black-colored dragon. However, what was surprising was the fact it seemed to 'come to life' as if was animated. It had to be magical of some kind.

"Dragons are among one of the most powerful races that exist in the various realms, only surpassed naturally by higher supernaturals such as Phoniex's and the like. The size of them vary as do their shape." On the page, the black dragon spread its wings. "They grow more powerful with age. The strongest ones are known as 'Great Wyrms'. They possess an incredible amount of power by themselves at that age. Capable of falling lesser small armies and the like. Fourtnately, such beings are incredibly rare."

He flipped through the book, showing a majestic looking Silver Dragon, its was perched on a mountain top. "The dragon 'races' are diverse in looks, shape and color though their numbers in the earth realm are very small these days. The colors have their own unique powers, strengths and weaknesses. Though like most races, the actual morality is all over the place. As you can see with Ameya, many of the saptient dragons can take a small human looking form." Valvatorez flipped through the book, again, it showed a Red Dragon.

Distant Land... (Open) - Page 4 AmeyaDragonform

"And this is what you are little miss." Valvatorez smiled at the child who had gotten curious enough to look. "I have to admit, this is my first encounter with one."

Ameya seemed drawn to the image. "..I'll grow up strong like that?"

"Of course! You'll soon be one before you know it. One day you'll be protecting us even." Valvatorez said, as if sure of it, nodding. "Just promise me one thing lass, enjoy your childhood for now. Also, if you want to grow strong and healthy you'll have to eat vegetables as well."

Ameya made a face. "..I don't like those. And I wish I was grown up now."

Kiena sighed. "Children always want to grow up before their time."

Moments later, some employee's came over with various dishes on the table for Ameya and the others to eat.

"Hmmh. It'll come before you know it lass, don't worry about that." Valvatorez began to put his things away.
Back to top Go down
https://verseproject.forumotion.com
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Distant Land... (Open)   Distant Land... (Open) - Page 4 Empty2012-05-15, 2:36 am

Doc, Blade and Desperado walked over to the table. Desperado looked over to an employee. "Hey there pardner.. You wouldn't happen to have a more heavy duty chair here would ya?" He asked.

Shade walked over and took her plate then walked away.

Blade watched Shade go. She looked back to Valvatorez "She's like that. She doesn't like people seeing her face." she took a bite of her food. "Mmmmm.... Thish ish sho gud!" She exclaimed. After finishing her bite she took another small one and chewed. Then after swallowing she looked back to Valvatorez. "So what's the plan?" She asked.

Lug-Nut watched the front entrance.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Distant Land... (Open)   Distant Land... (Open) - Page 4 Empty2012-05-17, 12:34 pm

The employee paused for a moment, then nodded. "One moment." They left Desperado for a minute, coming back with a much stronger and thicker chair. "There you go sir. I hope that works for you."

Valvatorez thought about it. "I honestly don't have a big plan. The proper course would just to be start off small, do something rather then nothing. We just continue to search around, ask questions here and there. I have something to retrieve from a friend that will aid us in our search. It requires some sort of connection to the person you're looking for; an item that belonged to them and the like. It acts as a sort of scry. We haven't done it to find Kiena's friends because she has literally nothing of them to even begin to start."

Kiena had taken a seat a bit away from the others, she was a bit of a loner like Shade was, but from the looks of things not to the extreme extent she was. Ameya had taken a shine to doc, so she took a seat nearby the young Reploid and dug in. ..The little girl could certainly eat.

However, she perked up a bit at what Valvatorez said about being able to find people. The young Red Dragon seemed to be thinking, she pulled out a pendant from her pocket and went up to the half-vampire. "..Mr Valv, can..can it find my family?"

Valvatorez looked down a bit, and smiled. "If it has something, more then likely. I assume that pendant is one of those things lass?"

Ameya nodded a bit. "Mommy said to keep it safe and it would keep me safe...and..and that it was in the family for a while.."

Curious. Valvatorez mentally remarked. Keeping that in mind for later, if needed.

Then Ameya seemed to make up her mind. "Please let me come! I promise I won't get in the way!"

"........"
Valvatorez had some mixed feelings about it. On one hand they weren't going anywhere dangerous but still. This was for her own good, he was a proud and noble demon!

He wasn't going to give in, he'd stay strong.

He was a proud and noble demon who didn't fold easily. All he had to do was say no.

Then that crumbled seeing Ameya's pitiful look.

All right, so he was.

Valvatorez put a hand to his forehead. "..Molly. What's the standard procedure for cases like these? The rascals parents aren't around anymore."

Molly hummed. "I would assume the first case would be finding her parents, and if not that foster homes and orphanages."

"I had figured something like that. Doing so would also make her an easier target if who ever had her is persistent." Valvatorez then sighed. "I'll talk with the Nobus officers that come here, but no promises lass. Even then, we'll play it by ear." She turned to the others. "Does anyone have a problem with this?"
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Distant Land... (Open)   Distant Land... (Open) - Page 4 Empty2012-05-18, 9:23 pm

Blade shook her head "None at all."

Lug-Nut shrugged

"Well I'll be happier than a bull on the prairie if she could come with us." Said Desperado.

Shade... was nowhere to be seen.

Doc made a very girly squeak and clapped her hands in approval.

Blade walked over and handed Valvatorez a lock of blond hair. "This is my brother's hair. He has a lock of mine as well." She blushed a bit. "We exchanged them after I recovered from a kidnapping. It was my idea, we never wanted to be too far from each other." She shrugged, "I know it sounds sappy but... there you have it." She finished.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Distant Land... (Open)   Distant Land... (Open) - Page 4 Empty2012-05-21, 12:42 am

Ameya face lit up and went over to give Valvatorez a hug. "Thankyouthankyou!"

Valvatorez was taken back a bit, and Kiena was amused. The half vampire gently pried her from him after a bit. "Settle down lass, but good to have you with us." He turned to Blade, taking the hair. "Not at all. A promise or a vow is one not to take lightly."

"Yes. Valvatorez will go through heck and back for a promise. For better or worse." Kiena said.

The half vampire shook his head, saying firmly."People are only worth as much as their word. If your word doesn't mean anything, where do you stand on? Your status? Your title? It means nothing if you say something, only for people to know your words are less then wind."

The door opened and two men came in, each having a symbol letting people know they worked for Nobus. "Speak of the devil. Excuse me for a moment."

Ameya watched him for a moment then went to Doc. "Now we hang out more now!"

Kiena, normally stotic fought to keep a smile for forming. The girl..was cute. She could admit that.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Distant Land... (Open)   Distant Land... (Open) - Page 4 Empty2012-05-21, 1:47 am

Doc picked up the girl and place her on her shoulder. "Now we hang out." She said started bouncing. "Bouncy, bouncy, bouncy!"

Desperado smiled.

Lug-Nut Stayed vigilant while Blade followed Valvatorez over to the Nobus agents.

Blade extended her hand. "Hello, I'm Blade." She offered.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Distant Land... (Open)   Distant Land... (Open) - Page 4 Empty2012-05-21, 3:03 am

Ameya giggled as she was bounced around, she was obviously having a good time.

"I think I'm going to get diabetes watching those two hang out with each other."
Kiena mused to herself. "Is Doc normally this way with kids?"

The first officer, a male nodded, and shook the hand. "I'm officer Daniel and this is my partner Helena." The man looked completely human and felt as much far as Valvatorez could tell. It was the woman who was had bat-like wings on their back that were visible. "We're here to pick up a child. I believe miss Molly called it in."

"Yes, you would be correct." The old woman came to them. "Though, I think there might of been a slight change. The young man." She said, indicating to Valvatorez. "And his friends have a way to find her family."

Valvatorez decided to get things rolling. "I would simply be taking her to find any living and suitbale relatives she could live with. I have a friend who can scry for things. As long as there's something related to them to connect too."

Daniel was silent for a moment. "I know about you Lord Valvatorez and while I think I can trust you, its going to take some explaining to my commander why I came back empty handed in a child case."

"If it helps.."
Molly began. "Another reason Valvatorez is doing this is because someone else is after Ameya for some reason. If left in the normal system, such as foster care she'd be a very easy target."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Distant Land... (Open)   Distant Land... (Open) - Page 4 Empty2012-05-21, 3:40 am

Blade nodded "Well, I was thinking..." she looked to Valvatorez apologetically. "I'm sorry I didn't have time to explain this to you." She said and looked back to the Nobus officers. "I was thinking, to stall or simply halt any progress by the ones after her. Maybe say word leaked out that Nobus does have her in custody. That way it would draw suspicion away from us while we try and find her parents. It could use some fleshing out but I think it could work." She offered.

Lug-Nut nodded. He looked over and suddenly Shade was next to him nodding also.

Desperado tilted his hat back "Well she's older than she looks. Howeveah, she's only had a reploid body for about five years or so. I don't right know proper. So i reckon she's basically a kid at heart too." He pushed his hat back into place and leaned against a wall. Picking up a tooth pick he placed it in his mouth and started wiggling it around.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Distant Land... (Open)   Distant Land... (Open) - Page 4 Empty2012-05-21, 4:19 am

Daniel was starting to think, then turned to Molly. "I trust your judgement since you used to be high up in Nobus back when you were in. Do you think Blade's plan is a good idea? Also, do you know anything about the people after her?"

"I believe so."
Molly said sincerely. "It would give you some time, not to mention as she said flush them out. As for the people, not much besides the fact they seem to be a dragon themselves of some kind. They vanished into a alleyway using some sort of magic."

"..All right. I'll leave the young girl to you and yours for now." Daniel said and began to leave with his partner, but paused. Then he gave Valvatorez a card. "If anything comes up, give that number a call." Then the two of them were gone.

"It seems that's settled." Valvatorez said. "If nothing else, we'll be on our way. Possibly help throw off the trail by moving instead of sitting here for too long."

Kiena was a bit confused about that. Another body? So did that mean..?

"Everyone, its checked out. We should get going."

Her thoughts were interrupted by Valvatorez, she'd think about it later. "Hm..all right. That went faster then I thought."

"It helps Molly was involved." The half vampire admitted. "That saying as it goes, its not what you know, but who you know."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Distant Land... (Open)   Distant Land... (Open) - Page 4 Empty2012-05-21, 4:43 am

Blade nodded and quietly began to gather her troops. Soon they were all gathered. Doc still had the girl on her shoulder. Blade looked to Valvatorez, "Okay ready when you are." She said

Lug-Nut checked his weapons and nodded. "Lock and load."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Distant Land... (Open)   Distant Land... (Open) - Page 4 Empty2012-05-22, 2:29 am

Valvatorez couldn't help but smile faintly at his new gathered comrades. "Then let's go. We have a little girl to reunite with her family and a brother and sister to meet again. A promise is a promise."

He began to lead the way, making a mental note of how to get their destination. It would be a better idea to take one of those 'special' trains that had been getting built as of late. That would fare a lot better then trying to go on a plane with the added security. Desperado obviously had weapons on him, as did others himself included. Kiena was one of the few that didn't carry any weapons.

I could also see about a boat ride. Valvatorez didn't like that idea as much. His kind of vampire got weak in the water if they were in it too long. It wouldn't be fatal, normally but considering he'd be tired and out in the middle of the sea, it would be a easy way to drown to death.

"We have to decide how we're going to reach Japan. That's where Valvatorez's contact is." Kiena spoke outloud. "We could try to take a plane, but not sure what we would do about our weapons. There's also a boat ride, then there's a special train. It's known as a 'Planar' Train. There's only a few on earth, but they allow people to practically get anywhere in the world. Supposedly, Nexus City has one's that can go to different realms entirely. That's a rumor though, I don't know enough about it."

"I can safely say.." Valvatorez paused, stopping his walking. Somebody was following them. More accurately, a group. "You can come out if you have something to say. I don't have much to fear from cowards."

Like magic, less then a minute after those words a few men stepped out. There was about four of them, all of the men present were dressed in clothes that can best be described something 'Holy' Warriors might of worn. Almost similar to the older style Belmonts from back in the day. Far as Valvatorez can tell, they were human, but he sensed some actual power to them. So not normal.

Realization hit not too long after, and Kiena's face curled in disgust.

Hunters. Some more damned rogue hunters. Valvatorez and Kiena knew what organization they came from; they weren't independent.

"I have to commend you vampire." The first man said. "We masked our presence well but you were still able to sense us."

"Hm. Don't be so arrogant. If I hadn't, then my friend would have." He was referring to Shade and the fact she seemed to be able to easily sneak up on people and keep track of things. "What do you want?"

"That child."
One of them pointed to Ameya who shrank back a bit. "If you stand aside, we won't have to destroy you for today, vampire."

"What could you possibly see her as that big of a threat for?" Kiena was disgusted with all four of them. "She's just a kid and she has free will. Besides, didn't Nobus clean out your clowns 'Order' years ago? What's wrong? The first time wasn't enough?"

The leader bristled just slightly. "That doesn't matter now. Either way, she's a Red Dragon. And while they aren't inherently evil, the fact remains a decent amount of them are. It's best they're taken care of before they grow old enough to become a threat. We can use her scales for further use. So I'll say this one more time. Move or be moved. That goes for you vampire and the others even if we can't tell what you all are."

Basically, suggesting using Ameya's scales for various things. It was easy to put together what that would involve once they killed her. The people in front of them were worth less then pond scum.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Distant Land... (Open)   Distant Land... (Open) - Page 4 Empty2012-05-22, 3:33 am

Doc looked to Blade and she nodded. Stepping forward Bravo Team's leader pulled out her chain sword. Desperado grabbed her arm. "They're human. We can't harm them." He whispered. "No, but we sure as hell can intimidate them." She looked to the four men. "You're not taking her anywhere." A collar slid up and a helmet formed on her head leaving only her mouth uncovered.

Desperado stood in a stance as if it were high noon facing the threat. Dock moved behind Lug-Nut who in turn raised his arms. His right hand retracted and an enormous barrel extended out. The inside was glowing. On his left forearm what looked like a Gatling Gun popped out. Over his shoulder were two mini missile launchers. His H.u.d. targeted all four men. There was an warning message flashing across his vision warning him that he was targeting Humans and his friendly fire program engaged.

Shade... wasn't there. Having vanished until she needed to be seen.

Blade smiled. "What's it gonna be big boy? You wanna live to fight another day?" She motioned the group to gather around Valvatorez and Kiena. She looked to Desperado, "Take them to where we first arrived." She said She hoped Shade would hear.

She did. Grabbing Valvatorez her body shimmered and suddenly turned into pure energy along with Valvatorez. In a black flash the vanished. Desperado quickly holstered his weapons and grabbed Kiena. He also turned into energy this was a greenish color. Dock followed suit and teleported with the girl in a pink energy beam.

This left Blade and Lug-Nut. "You boys wanna rumble now?" his voice seemed to reverberate off the walls and surrounding area. Blade simply waved "Toodles." She said and teleported in a white beam of energy. Lug-Nut followed in a deep green beam.

On the London Bridge Blade appeared and looked around for everyone. They were there waiting. Lug-Nut appeared looking satisfied. He put his weapons away. Blade looked to Valvatorez "Sorry about that. We.. uh... we can't hurt humans. So I opted for the best way to retreat. Hey, you said you need to reach Japan right. Just give us the coordinates and we can teleport you there." She said. Desperado looked around. "Y'all bettah hurry, Won't be long now ifen they saw where we're headed." He tipped his hat back,
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Distant Land... (Open)   Distant Land... (Open) - Page 4 Empty2012-05-23, 2:29 pm

Valvatorez was taken back, he was honestly about a few seconds away from attacking the humans as was Kiena. Ameya just clinged to Doc tightly, taken off guard by the sudden teleportation.

Never the less, Valavotrez gave the cordinates, but he had one question. "What do you mean? It couldn't be due to the fact they weren't asking for it."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Distant Land... (Open)   Distant Land... (Open) - Page 4 Empty2012-05-23, 11:58 pm

Blade shrugged "If you're talking about us not hurting humans it's because it's part of our mandate. What some would call the three laws of robotics. One, A robot may not injure a human being or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm. Two, A robot must obey the orders given to it by human beings, except where such orders would conflict with the First Law. Three, A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Laws." She said, "While not exactly robots ourselves our ancestry is based on robotics and is thus a part of who we are." She shook her head. "However there are some reploids out there who have in some way or another deleted those parameters. What we call Mavericks. It's our job to hunt them down and retire them." She finished.

The others nodded.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Distant Land... (Open)   Distant Land... (Open) - Page 4 Empty2012-05-24, 1:02 am

Valavatorez closed his eyes for a moment. "..Be as it may, its quite obvious when I see you all, you're truly sapient beings. Capable of thinking and acting on your own. To squander that by placing those laws.." Valv was honestly a bit appalled. Did people learn nothing after what happened to the first generation of Biodroids?

"But I suppose that discussion isn't the here and now and I doubt anyone feels like going into a philosophy discussion right now." Valvatorez finished. "Tell me one thing though. What of the other races that live on earth? Do they factor in or is it just full humans?"
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Distant Land... (Open)   Distant Land... (Open) - Page 4 Empty2012-05-24, 1:23 am

Again Blade shrugged, "Those are the laws as written by Dr. Light. Most of us have taken to them as sort of a religion. As for where we come from, the year 21XX there are only humans and reploids. I don't know where the other races went. Maybe they thought earth wasn't worth their time. Humans are quite self destructive. That's why in our time we're working to rebuild earth. So humans can come back to it." She thought she would clarify something. "There are still humans on earth, just the majority are now living in space stations and on the Moon."

She looked at her people. "Pair up we'll be leaving soon." She ordered.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Distant Land... (Open)   Distant Land... (Open) - Page 4 Empty2012-05-24, 1:30 am

Valavatorez was silent for a long moment, then he went by Blade in preperation to leave. Kiena went by Desperardo. "I see. I don't know how many years ahead that is, but I do know of time travel. You aren't the first. It's a complicated mess then I'd want to deal with. But have you all thought perhaps that though you were sent to the past, you were sent to another time-line? There seems to be a few things that don't add up, even taking a extraordinary amount of time passing into account. It's just something to think about. Anyway, we're ready when you are."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Distant Land... (Open)   Distant Land... (Open) - Page 4 Empty2012-05-24, 1:56 am

Blade nodded and took hold of Valvatorez. And initiated her E.E.S.

Desperado tipped his hat back and took hold of Kiena "Ma'am." He said with a roguish grin. He also activated his E.E.S.

Doc looked to her little bundle of joy. "We're gonna take another trip." She said and like that they all teleported.

((All who were with the reploids are now on their way to Japan. I'm gonna let you start the new thread in Japan okay?))
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Distant Land... (Open)   Distant Land... (Open) - Page 4 Empty2012-05-24, 2:01 am

Aye, Captain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Distant Land... (Open)   Distant Land... (Open) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Distant Land... (Open)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4