The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Sickness

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

The Sickness - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sickness   The Sickness - Page 6 Empty2011-04-22, 2:00 am

The Sickness - Page 6 Ruko24

Surprise registered on Ruko's face for the first time that night when Sesshomaru entered her. Her eye's went wide, her mouth opening in a silent cry as her back arched slightly. She had not expected Sesshomaru's size at all. She hadn't thought he'd be small, but she certainly didn't expect him to be quite this big, and it felt so good. "M-Master!" That's all she managed to get out, her legs wrapping around Sesshomaru's waist immediately.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: The Sickness   The Sickness - Page 6 Empty2011-04-22, 2:07 am

Sesshomaru didn't need much encouragement at the moment, but her reaction was enough to get him moving. His grip tightened around her waist a bit as he began thrusting into her with steadily more force as her legs wrapped him in almost something like a death grip.
Back to top Go down
https://verseproject.forumotion.com
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Sickness   The Sickness - Page 6 Empty2011-04-22, 2:19 am

Ruko shuddered with pleasure, her eyes sliding closed as Sesshomaru moved inside her. She writhed beneath him, her breath coming in already rapid, halting bursts. She dragged her nails down his chest, her hips rolling against Sesshomaru's with each thrust. She hadn't done this in a good while, but her body certainly remembered what to do. "Master....Master....f-feels so good, Ma-AH-ster!" She'd let out a little cry as Sesshomaru seemed to hit a sensative area.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: The Sickness   The Sickness - Page 6 Empty2011-04-22, 2:27 am

This actually caused the Dog Demon to growl hearing her cry out like that, so he began thrusting into her harder, trying to hit that particular area that seemed more sensitive then normal. Part of sex was not just bonding but it also was getting to know your mate physically; what they liked or didn't and what brought them the most pleasure. So Sesshomaru would keep in mind just what area seemed to get the most vocal(or not vocal) reactions out of her.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Sickness   The Sickness - Page 6 Empty2011-04-22, 2:43 am

There was something that was a bit of a secret about Akantors, mostly because nobody had ever seen them mating, partly because they didn't just tell people about it. For an Akantor, their orgasm was generally on the more violent, 'explosive' side. Namely, it was impossible to miss and always gave a great deal more pleasure to their partner. Sesshomaru was about to find this out. With how long it had been, it was no surprise that she wouldn't last long this time. The signs it was coming were also obvious. Ruko's normally golden eyes seemed to glow red, and her body was steadily heating up. Her moans were getting a bit more ragged, and a low, rumbling growl was building in her chest. She seemed to be leaking heavily from her core, and then, finally, her orgasm hit. She spasmed and bucked her hips so hard that she almost threw Sesshomaru off of her, her juices erupting from her around Sesshomaru's length, and her inner walls clamping down as if trying to crush him. Whether she would have cried out or not was hard to say, as she was pressing her hands down hard over her mouth and nose as if trying to smother herself, her face red. Her orgasm seemed to go on for a good deal of time, her hips, jerking wildly at times, her body temperature reaching levels that would be difficult for a human to handle. Lucky Sesshomaru wasn't human.

When her orgasm finally passed, Ruko went limp. She opened her eyes slowly, reaching a shaky hand up to wipe her sweat-soaked hair from her face. Her chest was heaving, her eyes a bit clouded, and her voice seemingly lost for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: The Sickness   The Sickness - Page 6 Empty2011-04-22, 3:05 am

It wasn't something Sesshomaru had expected at the least. He of course had never been with a Akanator so the fact her body heated up when she prepared for orgasm was unexpected. It was also a lot more pleasurebale then expected, but Ruko almost bucking him off, was a bit of a surprise to put it lightly.

Sesshomaru had hit his own release around the same time she did, it was mostly due to her inner walls clamping down on him like it did.

When Ruko seemed to calm down and kissed her forehead gently. "Satisfied?" It was more of a question if she was all right for now or she wanted to keep going. He could and rather easily but her pleasure was the most important so it didn't matter, as it was her call.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Sickness   The Sickness - Page 6 Empty2011-04-22, 3:10 am

Ruko just laid there at first, one hand resting on her abdomen, where she could feel his hot seed inside her. She let out a contented purr of a growl, then looked at Sesshomaru tiredly. "I'm honestly fine with whatever you want to do, Master. I'm...very, very happy right now...I wonder if Fala can handle it..."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: The Sickness   The Sickness - Page 6 Empty2011-04-22, 3:21 am

"We'll find out soon, eventually. But there is something right now to take care of before bed.."

Sesshomaru was thinking, he did need a little more stimulation but Ruko seemed tired. So he decided he would make it relatively quick and get it out the way, then they would both get some sleep. Carefully, but gently he moved Ruko so she was on her hands and knee's.

It wasn't really surprising he put her into this postion or didn't waste anytime pushing himself inside her again. He didn't bother easing her into it, she was used to it by now. He made sure, on some level to make sure he got to hit her more sensestive area. Briefly, he knew she might scream before she covered her mouth but he honestly didn't care right now.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Sickness   The Sickness - Page 6 Empty2011-04-22, 3:30 am

Ruko was secretly quite pleased that Sesshomaru wanted another round, and was soon moaning again and wiggling her ass against Sesshomaru with each thrust. It wasn't long before Ruko's arm's buckled and she ended up burying her face in the sheets. The same buildup from earlier occured, and her orgasm was just as explosive. This time, however, Sesshomaru would distinctly hear a muffled scream from her. Also...the sheets would need changing, going by the spots soaked through by Ruko's juices.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: The Sickness   The Sickness - Page 6 Empty2011-04-22, 3:40 am

The cheats, would indeed need to be changed, but at the moment Sesshomaru was far from caring about that. He after a moment pulled out of Ruko and moved her so she was resting on his chest. He kept her close to him, almost possessively as it was in their races nature after all.

Curious. I once thought these feelings were nothing but a weakness and even thought anger wasn't an emotion. I know better now it was how my brother got..lucky during our old fights despite my greater strength.

What an naive and foolish thought. Hn. I suppose everyone has to grow into their maturity eventually.

He glanced down at the naked Ruko, gently moving a few bangs from her hair with a clawed hand. Her and Elsie he wouldn't trade for any amount of power in the world.

Eventually, Sesshomaru drifted off to sleep.

Around the next morning, Kanzi was cooking. She didn't usually even like to cook but she felt it prudent to make an exception for her granddaughter. She wasn't going to have her eat nothing but instant food all the time. Jaken was nowhere in sight and Shippo was waiting pateintly, along with Kirara. All and all it was a typical day. Soon Leila would join them and she knew Fala was up already.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Sickness   The Sickness - Page 6 Empty2011-04-22, 3:47 am

Ruko, after waking up, showering, and getting dressed, told Sesshomaru that they'd need to talk to Fala about things at some point today, though it didn't have to be immediately. At the same time, Fala was moving about the kitchen, cleaning things up. She'd finished eating first, and would always clean up, whether or not anyone asked her not to. It was her job, after all.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: The Sickness   The Sickness - Page 6 Empty2011-04-22, 4:11 am

While things were getting cooked, Kanzi went to go check the mail and rose a brow at something in particular. It was from Elsa to Elsie, but she still didn't really trust the woman yet so she glanced over the contents. It seemed to be a letter of some sorts.

Pushing it aside mentally, she went to her granddaughter. "Looks like you, my adorable little granddaughter have gotten some mail from your mother." She motioned for Elsie to sit down by her real quick on the couch. "I'll read it to you."

"I hope you are doing well at your new home, but I'm pretty sure you are. Mommy is on a long trip to find out something's about myself. Remember to keep that pendant with you; don't lose it. Right now I'm in a place called Eldaria. It's a old country with a lot Elves of different kinds. I'll have to bring you back a few things when I come back. There is a picture of the place I saw when I first came.

I love you and I will see you again soon.

-Love Elsa.

Kazenabi folded the letter back up but gave it to Elsie, taking out a picture from it as well to give her. It had a picture of what seemed to be some strange, but beautiful city.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Sickness   The Sickness - Page 6 Empty2011-04-22, 4:23 am

Elsa smiled softly, taking the picture. "Mama's seeing lots of pretty places then? I hope she has fun. Mama never really seemed happy, so I'm happy that she seems happy now." Then she pumped a fist in the air, practically cheering. "Good luck, Mama!"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: The Sickness   The Sickness - Page 6 Empty2011-04-23, 12:25 am

"..Good luck?"

Sesshomaru's voice came from behind them, as he came fully dressed for the day. He was one of those 'early morning' people usually.

Kanzenabi looked at her soon. "Good morning. Elsie was just reading a letter from her mother is all."

"Hm." Sesshomaru said non commentingly, turning to Elsie, his expression turning more gentle. "And how are you this morning?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Sickness   The Sickness - Page 6 Empty2011-04-23, 12:36 am

Ruko came down with Sesshomaru, and went straight toward Fala, who seemed a bit nervous when they came down. She simply put a reassuring hand on Fala's arm, smiling, then sat down to eat. Fala smiled softly, and went back to work. Elsie, at her father's question, smiled. "I'm fine, Papa. How are you?"

"Oh, I'm sure 'Papa' is just fine. Likely in quite a good mood too. As is 'Mama Ruko', I'm sure." Leila wheeled herself in on her wheelchair, and levered herself into a chair, allowing Fala to help her. She grinned knowingly at Ruko and Sesshomaru, causing Ruko to blush lightly.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: The Sickness   The Sickness - Page 6 Empty2011-04-23, 1:13 am

Sesshomaru quirked a brow to that statement, but otherwise said nothing to the fact and left it alone. So she knew. That was fine, though he was surprised his mother didn't make a comment. Maybe there was something on her mind but she seemed pretty normal to him. He shrugged it aside. Be as it may, trying to figure out how exactly my mother works is figuring out all the secrets of the universe. Just as impossible and futile.

"Of that I'm sure." Kanzi said casually. "They both should be quite happy."

Or perhaps something's didn't change.

Sesshomaru left it alone, he had something's to take care of today. Some of them he wasn't looking all that forward too but being what he was he didn't have as much 'down' time as he would have liked.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Sickness   The Sickness - Page 6 Empty2011-04-23, 1:46 am

Ruko finished eating fairly quickly, and stood to help Fala with the duties of keeping the place in order. Just because she was Sesshomaru's mate now didn't mean she was going to shirk what she saw as her job. However, she bent to kiss Sesshomaru softly, it occuring to her that they hadn't yet actually had a normal kiss, amusingly enough. She also took the time to whisper to him. "Let me know when it's time to talk to Fala about things." Then she moved off to work.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: The Sickness   The Sickness - Page 6 Empty2011-04-26, 2:17 am

Sesshomaru simply nodded in agreement to that, he was going have to talk about it after his work and business for the day was dealt with. After he finished up, he said his goodbyes and then left out the door.

It was going to be yet another long day.

The Dog Demon arrived at the large building which the current debate of whether "free lance" hunters would become something of illegal activity. Personally he could see both sides of the argument so he was at the moment some what on the fence as far as that went.

Inside the building many of the people gathered were simply talking to one another, it hadn't started yet at least for a few hours at the most.

He raised a brow, seeing Galena, one of the famous 'Hunter' sisters sleep in her seat. Face down. If he didn't know any better he'd also thought she was drooling...

Was she really the same Galena he had heard about? Her reputation of always bringing in her prey let him to believe she'd..carry herself differently.

"I was waiting for you."

Sesshomaru looked to his left, seeing Espen, dressed in his usual business suit. "It won't start for at least for a hour so you're a bit early."

"I know. I wanted to see something's for myself." Honestly, he had very little power here besides offering his opinion in the debate but that was about the extent of it. This all the same was politics, a bit different from the Council but still same game but slightly different rules.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Sickness   The Sickness - Page 6 Empty2011-04-26, 2:58 am

The Sickness - Page 6 E1
The Sickness - Page 6 9

Right next to Galena, was her two sisters, Saika and Eirin, Saika sitting in the middle. Saika, the youngest sibling, just seemed bored, while Eirin, the eldest, was looking around with a soft, warming smile. She waved to Sesshomaru when she saw him, despite not actually knowing him, then nudged Saika until she waved as well. After a moment, however, another nudge, and elbow, and a pointed look had Saika sighing and gently lifting Galena's head off the table...before letting it succumb to gravity, cracking heavily into the table. Saika went back to sitting there in boredom, while Eirin just kept smiling. At the same time, a rather famous redhead strode in, chose a random seat, and kicked back to relax, and wait. Ignis Littner had arrived.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: The Sickness   The Sickness - Page 6 Empty2011-04-26, 3:22 am

A normal person would have woken straight up, been startled or have some stronger reaction.

Galena didn't.

Instead, after impact, she twitched a bit, lifting her head up and rubbing her eyes. "Meh..its still not started yet..why do you wake me up sis?" Her head heading the table like that didn't effect her much because of her durability, so it was like getting slapped with a pillow.

Sesshomaru raised a brow at this, but let it go and decided to introduce himself to the 'famous' sisters, excused himself from Espen for a moment. "Afternoon. I've been wanting to meet you three in person someday. I take it you're here for the debates?"

"Yep. Pretty much." Galena said somewhat sleepily, the guy was kinda handsome up close. "Sessomaru, right?"

"..Sesshomaru."

"Yeah, right." She corrected after a bit.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Sickness   The Sickness - Page 6 Empty2011-04-26, 3:38 am

Saika glanced at Eirin, who smiled and nodded, then pulled out one of her throwing knives. Then, suddenly, the heel of it was slamming into Galena's head, right between the eyes. How the knife got from Saika's hand to there in an instant was hard to comprehend. What was easy to comprehend, however, was that it hit hard enough to knock Galena out of her chair, though not enough to actually hurt her. Eirin smiled at Sesshomaru. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Sesshomaru-sama. I apologize for Galena's silliness, she's not exactly the smartest person when she's just woken up...hm, it's faint, but you smell of dragon and sex. Congratulations, Sesshomaru-sama. I hope she is able to properly please you in bed." And still, she smiled sweetly, while Saika gave her a slightly pitying look.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: The Sickness   The Sickness - Page 6 Empty2011-04-26, 4:12 am

Galena picked herself up, not seemingly bothered but visibly more awake. She rubbed her head a bit. "Overboard like usual sis, you didn't have to hit me that hard." We'll, actually it wasn't that hard for her but the whine was genuine she felt.

Sesshomaru wasn't sure what to make of it, but being used to Leila it wasn't something that was new to him. Part of him was mildly..amused. "...Remind me to take a stronger shower after wards before going out. I'm assuming this thing with your sister is pretty routine."

"Not All the time." Galena felt the need to clarify, more awake. "Just a lot of the time." As if that made a huge difference.

Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Sickness   The Sickness - Page 6 Empty2011-04-26, 4:50 am

Saika nodded sadly at this, and Eirin nodded with a smile...obviously. "Yes, it's a common occurance. My dear younger sister is very intelligent, and one of the best at what she does, but she's very lazy, and she doesn't function as well when half asleep. So...I feel it prudent to wake her up. And Saika hits harder. You're lucky you're not a woman, it would be much harder to wash away the scent when it's inside you. I hope you are using protection, Sesshomaru-sama. Unless it's not a casual thing, then it's fine. Like a mate. Ah, if it helps your sex life, feel free to tell your partner that semen is a good source of protein." Saika slammed her head into the table then, and Eirin ignored it completely, still smiling sweetly. She was....certainly interesting.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: The Sickness   The Sickness - Page 6 Empty2011-04-30, 11:39 pm

"I don't know her." Galena said after she finished. She wanted to back to sleep again for another reason now. Yes, sleep sounded especially good right now. Not that her sisters would let her.

"..I can't tell how serious you are with that comment." Sesshomaru said finally. "Either way, it was nice meeting you three." He left the three quirky sisters to their own devices, for now. That had been different for sure to put it lightly.

He then decided to introduce himself to the famous Ignis. He heard about her at any rate, but she was well known in the supernatural community, or even the normal community since hunters in general couldn't exactly get away with being completely anyomous.

"Ignis, is it?" He said once he came into talking distance. "I've heard a lot about you, its nice to meet you in person." He offered a hand for a hand shake. The old Sesshomaru wouldn't have done so, considering it "beneath" him espeically to a human none the less. It was a testament to how much he had changed and grown over the years.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Sickness   The Sickness - Page 6 Empty2011-04-30, 11:58 pm

If anyone expected the famous Hunter to brush off Sesshomaru's extended hand, they were in for a surprise when she shook his hand firmly, smiling a bit. "Nice to meet you as well, Lord Sesshomaru. How are things with your new mate? And if you're wondering how I know about that, well, I have alot of connections."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sickness   The Sickness - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Sickness
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Multi-Verse Project :: Earth Realm :: Japan-
Jump to: