The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Sickness

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

The Sickness - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sickness   The Sickness - Page 9 Empty2011-10-10, 1:45 pm

At that point, Sesshomaru picked up the pace just a bit as Fala continued to grind against him and cry out in pleasure. He leaned forward to kiss her roughly, muffling her moans a bit as he continued before rising up to kiss at her neck. For as long as she wanted and how often she wanted he'd make sure she would never feel like this again.
Back to top Go down
https://verseproject.forumotion.com
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Sickness   The Sickness - Page 9 Empty2011-10-10, 2:11 pm

It was a strange thing when a woman could be crying out in pleasure and sobbing uncontrollably at the same time, clinging to Sesshomaru like a lifeline. "I.... love you so... so much... please... I don't mind sharing... just so long as... so long as I get to be with you...." She was thoroughly enjoying this, and never wanted it to end. She knew they would have to stop eventually, but still...
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: The Sickness   The Sickness - Page 9 Empty2011-10-19, 3:27 am

It was odd, but at the same time it made him realize just how long and badly she had been wanting this. Part of him felt guilty for not noticing at all until now, he was usually an intelligent man but he wasn't all knowing.

He wanted to give Ruko some pleasure too, but he didn't want to leave Fala unfinished as it were. "Still, I don't like leaving things half-finished. You're not done yet." Just a bit longer wouldn't hurt. Sesshomaru stopped just long enough to flip Fala onto her stomach. Before long, he was thrusting hard inside her again. Only at this angle if Ruko wanted too, she could also get some added pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Sickness   The Sickness - Page 9 Empty2011-10-19, 4:20 am

When Sesshomaru flipped Fala over like that, there were two shocked yelps. A 'Nyah!' and a 'Wah!' simultaneously. The first was Fala, from being flipped over like that. The second was from Ruko, who had still been grinding on Fala's leg, and then inadvertently dumped onto the floor by Sesshomaru's actions. Instead of being mad, however, Ruko started laughing, getting to her feet and lightly hugging Sesshomaru, even as he thrust away into Fala. "Mm, that's my Master. Very energetic." She giggled, but blinked when Fala reached back and grabbed her wrist, pulling her over.

"R-Ruko... y-you should be... f-feeling good too..." Ruko, of course, just smiled, as if it was perfectly normal for her friend to be talking to her while half crazed from pleasure due to Sesshomaru pounding into her.

"It's fine, I can wait. Besides, Master only has one penis." There was something slightly off about someone with as sweet and soft a voice as Ruko, saying that word.

"S-so I'll... help y-you... I h-have a... good t-tongue..." Ruko blinked in confusion, then smiled again.

"Oh, well that's fine then." Ruko simply moved to sit on the arm of the couch near Fala's head, spreading her legs, and Fala took care of the rest. "My, we are the unconventional family... I love it."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: The Sickness   The Sickness - Page 9 Empty2011-10-23, 3:10 pm

Sesshomaru at the moment was somewhat 'away' at the moment, he was aware of things to a degree, but at the moment he was focused on Fala and giving her pleasure. This was to say he didn't stop as he continued to thrust hard into her, even as Ruko moved into a better position where she could get some much needed and wanted pleasure as well.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Sickness   The Sickness - Page 9 Empty2011-10-23, 8:05 pm

It was obvious that both women were pleased by the situation. Ruko was starting to squirm and moan a bit loudly just from Fala's tongue. At the same time, Fala was grinding her hips into Sesshomaru's with each thrust, moaning loudly into Ruko's entrance, causing the dragoness to moan even louder herself. All in all, things were going quite well.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: The Sickness   The Sickness - Page 9 Empty2011-10-24, 1:52 am

Sesshomaru, panting still continued to thrust hard into Fala. The fact she was keeping Ruko busy certainly helped things as he no longer felt as bad that he couldn't get to them at the same time. However, to be fair, once Fala was done he was going to give Ruko the very same pleasure he had given her.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Sickness   The Sickness - Page 9 Empty2011-10-24, 2:07 am

Fala kept going for several more minutes, her body experiencing one miniature orgasm after another in rapid succession, before she finally threw her head back, practically screaming as another full-blown orgasm rocked her body. She rode the pleasure out before collapsing limply, purring softly, burying her face in Ruko's thigh.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: The Sickness   The Sickness - Page 9 Empty2011-10-24, 4:54 pm

Sesshomaru came around the same time Fala did, her inner walls having clamped hard enough to make him reach his limit once again. The neko had went limp in his grip at the moment and she was breathing heavily; so it was likely safe to say she was done for now. That or she simply needed a few moments to catch her breath.

He kissed her neck a bit through her long blue hair, then gently moved her a bit so he could get to Ruko. There wasn't much time wasted, kissing her rather roughly on the lips then to her neck. Moments later Sesshomaru pushed his entire large length inside of her again. There was no need to be gentle or worry about hurting her.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Sickness   The Sickness - Page 9 Empty2011-10-24, 5:33 pm

Ruko wrapped her arms around Sesshomaru, humming pleasantly as he entered her. "Ah, here we go... I'll admit, watching you with Fala made me a bit impatient, Master..." She hugged him, wrapping her legs around his waist as he filled her. "I wonder if you'll be okay after all of this... Fala will want to go again, she's got alot of built up frustrations..."

Fala, for her part, was curled up and purring, though fully awake, watching Ruko's turn.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: The Sickness   The Sickness - Page 9 Empty2011-10-25, 1:10 am

"Tired, but I'll live." Sesshomaru leaned forward to kiss her on the lips again as he continued to thrust into Ruko. If Fala wanted to go again, then he'd deal with it. Even with his stamina he'd be tired from this for sure. As it turned out, 'fighting stamina' didn't exactly translate to the sexual kind. Just because you could fight for three hours didn't mean you could have sex nearly that long.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Sickness   The Sickness - Page 9 Empty2011-10-25, 4:13 am

Ruko buried her face into the crook of Sesshomaru's neck, moaning softly. "Nnn... yes, I would assume so... but Fala's happy... that's what matters..." She shuddered a bit, letting out another moan. Sesshomaru wouldn't actually have to work that hard, thanks to Fala's earlier actions.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: The Sickness   The Sickness - Page 9 Empty2011-10-27, 1:26 am

Sesshomaru didn't stop his movements, Ruko was enjoying it far too much and so was he. He had absolutely no intention what so ever in stopping anytime soon, at least not until like Fala Ruko was done. For now anyway, he wouldn't be surprised if the neko wanted to go more after she recovered, Ruko even commented as such.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Sickness   The Sickness - Page 9 Empty2011-10-27, 12:54 pm

Ruko continued to just hold onto Sesshomaru as he repeatedly thrust his length into her core, letting out the soft, panting moans that he was already familiar with. At the same time, Fala actually got up behind Sesshomaru, and wrapped her arms around his waist, her large breasts pressing against his back, her tail running slowly over his body as she nuzzled her face into his neck on the opposite side from Ruko. "Mmm..thank you so much for that, Master... and thank you, Ruko, for letting me... just, thank you... um... will we be able to do this again?"

Ruko's response was breathy and broken, but her words were unmistakable. "F-Fala... I consider you... as Master's s-second mate... so yes... we can do this again... a-any time you want... we're.... one family... now..."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: The Sickness   The Sickness - Page 9 Empty2011-10-30, 1:26 am

Sesshomaru didn't mind Fala doing that at all(not that any sane straight man would) they were mates already so there was no need to pretend otherwise. He would have answered if Ruko didn't; she had done so before he could get a chance. Not that he minded, he was more for trying to get Ruko to her peak, and then probably again more then anything else at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Sickness   The Sickness - Page 9 Empty2011-10-30, 1:35 am

Fala purred loudly in response, while Ruko was gringing her hips against Sesshomaru's as he thrust into her. SHe was already sensitive, so her rather explosive orgasm came quickly, and this was the first time Fala saw it. "Oh my... is that normal, for Akantor's?"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: The Sickness   The Sickness - Page 9 Empty2011-10-31, 3:30 pm

Sesshomaru reached his peak around the same time Ruko did. It was hard not too. Another thing about Ruko or maybe her kind in general is their own orgasms tended to very easily lead to their partners, because of the nature of it.

"It is." He said, panting a bit to catch his breath. But he wasn't done with her just yet to be fair to Ruko. So Sesshomaru turned Ruko onto her stomach and once again began thrusting hard into her, grabbing a hold of her hips. Even after this, he could tell Fala was recovering and if she did, Ruko might want to again.

In short, by the time it was done he'd be tired but at least it would be worth it.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Sickness   The Sickness - Page 9 Empty2011-10-31, 3:48 pm

After the second 'round' with Ruko, Fala had indeed wanted another go, and after that, Ruko and Fala had both seen fit to reward Sesshomaru for his stamina by taking control for yet another go. By the end of it all, all three were obviously exhausted. In fact, Ruko had actually passed out, cuddling up to Sesshomaru. Fala did the same, though remained awake for a bit, purring softly as she hugged Sesshomaru tightly. "I love you, Master... and thank you for including me in this... for accepting my feelings..."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: The Sickness   The Sickness - Page 9 Empty2011-11-01, 2:22 am

Sesshomaru was completely spent by the time everything was finished. His breathing had slowed down from panting but he was obviously still very tired. At the same time he felt a great deal of contentment well up within him. There was no other place he'd rather be right now.

In response to Fala's statement, he just smiled and gently kissed her on the forehead, pulling her just a bit closer.

It hadn't been a expected turn of events, but he wasn't complaining.

(And cut. Everyone's out of this thread on my end, we'll get back to them later and give Leila some time to recover)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sickness   The Sickness - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Sickness
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Multi-Verse Project :: Earth Realm :: Japan-
Jump to: