The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sol Survivor

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

Sol Survivor - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sol Survivor   Sol Survivor - Page 3 Empty2020-01-05, 1:55 pm

Sol smiled. "That's great." Then he looked to Pyria, "Yup, Holograms. Rendered three dimensional images." He shrugged a bit. "I only have a few games programmed in. Maybe I can integrate some of your games into it."

Riona returned the drinks "Okie dokie here you go." She set the drinks down. "I'm gonna check back on you here in a few.

Sol nodded and shifted his gaze back to his company. He started in on his food. He was a little eager to show Alissa his ship.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Sol Survivor   Sol Survivor - Page 3 Empty2020-01-14, 7:16 pm

The young girl didn't know the exact details and didn't much care, to her at the very least it was something new and exciting she heard about and had wanted to do. "I dunno. I don't have games, but it sounds like fun!"

Alissa couldn't help gently ruffling her sister's hair, making them puff their cheeks slightly which left them more amused. "I'm really looking forward to it and maybe tinkering with some stuff. There's probably a lot of things I can learn from you. I didn't really bring my tools though." A slight let down, but she was sure Sol had more or less what she needed.
Back to top Go down
https://verseproject.forumotion.com
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Sol Survivor   Sol Survivor - Page 3 Empty2020-04-13, 9:23 am

Sol smiled. "I have plenty of tools." He thought a moment. "I may have to show you how to use them." He looked at his food "Well we better eat before it gets cold." He said and started in. He wanted to get there and show them his ship before dark.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Sol Survivor   Sol Survivor - Page 3 Empty2020-04-21, 12:30 pm

Alissa couldn't wait until she got to see the ship and what was inside. It wouldn't be her first time, no but she hadn't really gotten a chance to tinker with things like she had wanted to. Here not only would she get a chance too; she would be able to have someone who had that much more experience when it came to this sort of thing.

The meal was short, and Pyria more or less devoured her food(thankfully she didn't over do it) Alissa took more time though. "Ready when you are."

I wonder what mom would think.. She pushed it aside, her mother where ever she was, she couldn't think about. Not now anyway.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Sol Survivor   Sol Survivor - Page 3 Empty2020-05-02, 11:18 am

Sol nodded and paid the tab leaving a generous tip. Riona smiled "Thank you! You guys have a great day." Sol waved and held the door open for Alissa and Pyria. He then started walking by the two. The walk wasn't that long and they finally made it to where Sol was staying. It wasn't much to look at. The abandoned building consisted of two circular buildings about 4 stories tall. There was graffiti all over both buildings as well as various garbage. Sol had been cleaning and trying to organize them since he got here. It was still cluttered but it was organized clutter.

He walked them up the stairs and to the rooftop. There was his ship. He made his way to the loading ramp and slipped the key in and opened the pad. He typed in his code and the loading ramp made it's way down. There was hissing and some steam coming from the ship as it normalized the interior atmosphere. "Come on in. It's cleaner than the exterior I promise." He chuckled.

Riona had finished her shift not long after Sol and Alyssa left with Pyria. "What a great group of people." She said to herself. She had started to become acclimated to her new home. It wasn't Paragon City but it was very close. She liked being by the water. She had a nice bay front apartment. That's where she was headed now. She rounded a corner and was shoved hard into an alley way. As she regained her balance she looked at her assailant and was met with the barrel of what looked like a .45 cal pistol. "Shit." was the last thing she said before every thing was blasted into an explosion of darkness.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Sol Survivor   Sol Survivor - Page 3 Empty2020-05-07, 9:46 am

Alissa was enjoying the time with her sister and Sol. He seemed like a nice enough young man and was interesting with what she knew of him. It wasn't the cleanest area though she had seen and have to live in worse during her trip.

The young woman looked in another direction, her more sensitive hearing picking up a sudden loud noise. "..I think I heard a gunshot a bit out. Probably be careful can't tell exactly where it came from." Sadly it wasn't too surprising, espeically in the worse parts of the city.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Sol Survivor   Sol Survivor - Page 3 Empty2020-05-14, 10:22 am

Having survived the Jedi Purge Sol was used to gun fire. However that didn't mean he paid it no mind. He was also cautious. "They normally don't bother me in here. So I think we should be safe." He thought about it a moment. "However just to be sure I'll close the airlock." And he did. As soon as everyone was aboard he pressed the button and the ramp closed. 

Sol led Alissa and her sister to the engine room. Looking to Pyria "Now this really isn't the place for kids however I happen to know the captain of this ship so I'll pull in a favor to let you see what's in here." He said with a smile. For the most part it was clean and well organized. With one exception. The hyperdrive assembly. He could do general maintenance on his ship even most repairs. However he was no hyperdrive tech. So he needed some help. Or at the very least a fresh set of eyes and a new perspective. "Well, here is it."

As the thug started rifling through Riona's belongings, the body next to him sat up. "Mother Fucker! That hurt!" Riona turned to look at the man who shot her. The bullet pushed it's way out as the skin healed rapidly. Just as the hole closed the thug caught a glimpse of what looked like a dull grey metallic skull. Then like that it was gone. Riona stool and wiped the blood from her forehead. Then she looked down to the man who shot her. Holding up a clenched fist in front of her face three metallic claws slowly came out of from between her knuckles. "This isn't going to end well for you."

The man raised the gun again and pointed it at Riona. In one swift motion there was a slight "Tink" sound and the gun fell apart. Her claws cut right through the pistol. It was at that moment the man knew, he fucked up. Riona drew back her clawed fist and thrust it towards the man's head. Like lightening the man pivoted and deflected the claws as they retracted back into her fist. He spun and delivered a backhand to Riona's head. There was a slight sound of bone hitting metal and the man withdrew his hand clutching it. Something broke. Riona looked back at the man. "You actually have some skill." She assumed a fighting stance. The man squared up, looked Riona square in the eyes... then turned and ran. 

Now normally Riona would have just let him go, however since he actually has some skill he could be dangerous and hurt someone who can't regenerate. So she grabbed her back and hopped slightly. She didn't come back down. Flying about 10 feet off the ground she soared towards her assailant and tackled him. He was all arms and legs thrashing around. Finally she got fed up with it and headbutted him. So much for tact. Brushing her hair out of her face she sat back and pulled out her handcuffs.

She slapped them on and picked him up. "Where's the nearest police station?" She muttered.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Sol Survivor   Sol Survivor - Page 3 Empty2020-05-15, 5:42 pm

Alissa wasn't sure how to feel about that. Sad that he was used to it, or something else? Her life had been peaceful up until the point her home had went devolved into a mess. She could safely say she wasn't the exact same person she had been before then, she was in some ways hardened from what she had been through before.

The gun sounds didn't bother her so much as her lack of reaction to it.

"She's pretty."
Alissa smiled softly, placing a hand gently on the wall of the ship. The texture was different. "How long have you had her?" She asked, referring to the ship.

There, not much longer was the sound of sirens that drew closer to the young woman. A single cop car came out, sliding to a stop before two officers cautiously exited out as they took in the situation. They were both on the older side, where one was in their middle age and the other maybe around in their sixties. "Young lady, step away from the man. We got a call of gunfire. You a officer or with Nobus?" They were asking due to the cuff's, it wasn't something civilians normally had.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Sol Survivor   Sol Survivor - Page 3 Empty2020-06-08, 8:25 pm

Sol thought for a moment. "Well... I think about ten years. She's my home." He also ran his hand across the bulkhead. Just then something beeped and whirred. The sound was barely audible. Sol snapped his head in the direction of the sound. "Did you hear that?"

Riona looked up and held up her hands. "Yessir this man shot me. I left the round and the firearm in the alley back there." She motioned with her hand. "I'm not with Nobus. Just a citizen's arrest." She had thought about contacting Nobus when she first heard about it. Maybe now was a good time.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Sol Survivor   Sol Survivor - Page 3 Empty2020-10-04, 12:25 am

Alissa was going to add something when that strange noise threw her off track. She really didn't know what it could possibly be. "Yeah..but what do you think it is?" Due to her enhanced hearing it was more clear to them but that didn't help much.
______

The second officer went to check on the man and bring them in the car while the first one talking to Riona simply nodded getting a notepad and pen. Most would have used something else but they were old fashioned that way. "Mind giving a brief summary of what happened? As it turns out, that man is wanted. Not a big time criminal or anything but definitely a pain to catch."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Sol Survivor   Sol Survivor - Page 3 Empty2020-10-23, 8:51 am

The sound hadn't repeated itself so Sol gave it a few more seconds and then let it pass. "No clue." He turned his attention back to his ship. He picked up a data pad and handed it to Alissa "These are some of the schematics and technical manuals for the ship. However unless I manufacture the parts myself I don't think I can fix the hyperdrive." He moved about the ship showing her the various rooms. "There are some guest cabinets over there. The refresher if here and my room is right by the cockpit." His door was labeled "Captain"

Riona nodded "Well I stepped out from the diner and he held me at gun point. When I didn't act fast enough he shit me." She pointed to her forehead. Then she pointed to the bullet. "It has my blood on it if you check for trace and DNA." She looked back to the officer. "What's this Nobus you mentioned?"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Sol Survivor   Sol Survivor - Page 3 Empty2020-11-16, 11:10 pm

If Sol didn't have a reason for concern, then Alissa wasn't really going to question it for the most part. After what she and her family had went through, she was understandably a lot more jumpy when it came to things that might be a threat.

The young woman relaxed slightly, letting the tension leave her body a bit. If it acts up again be on your guard, but for now don't panic.

Alissa rubbed the shoulders of her little sister who was quite. "It's a really interesting ship. How much can she hold?" The habit of calling a ship 'her' was a common thing in a lot of circles whether the ship be water or space based.

____

The two officers looked at each other a bit before the first handed her a small pocket book. "Here for more information. But to make a long story short, they're the police just better equipped to deal with supernaturals and meta humans."

The other partner was crouching down with some type of scanning device, careful not to disturb the bullet. "It seems to match."

"In that case, you're fine to go." The first one said. "Though I need your name and number just in case we have further questions."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Sol Survivor   Sol Survivor - Page 3 Empty2020-12-17, 8:40 pm

Sol nodded as he felt the tension leave her body. "I can have about One Hundred and Fifty tons of cargo. I don't have any guest quarters but I do have crew quarters and a lounge. It's no YT-1300 but it gets the job done." He motioned ahead to give her a tour. 

___

Riona nodded and reached in her purse. She pulled out a small card. "Here ya go. Name, address and phone number are all there." She took the information booklet and looked it over. "I'll have to check them out." She rose slightly off the ground. Hovering a few inches over the pavement. "If you need any more information or if I need to testify against him lemme know." Then she took to the sky. She would have to check these Nobus guys out. 

((Girl X is out.))
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Sol Survivor   Sol Survivor - Page 3 Empty2020-12-17, 11:09 pm

Alissa's knowledge when it came to ships was on the limited side to an extent. She did her best to read and study but there were plenty of gaps there; not to mention this was unlike any ship she had personally seen or read about. Then again this is a big universe..

"So what's a YT?" Pyria asked a bit curious herself. It was a question that was floating in both siblings minds though.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Sol Survivor   Sol Survivor - Page 3 Empty2020-12-22, 12:12 am

Sol smiled and looked down. "YT is the model type of the ship. It's like Ford or Chevrolet. A YT-1300 is an older model of this ship." He walked over to a door and pressed a button. "This is the lounge." To the left there was a small booth with a holographic game. Around the corner was a long range communication and main computer of the ship. "My room is too the right and the guest quarters are over to the left." He led them back and around the central column to the doors at the back of the ship. "This is the engine room." He hit a button and it hissed open. The Main hyperdrive was taken apart as well as the sublight drive. "As you can see this is both a project and..." He looked down at Pyria "A no kiddo zone."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Sol Survivor   Sol Survivor - Page 3 Empty2020-12-31, 9:56 am

"Aww.." The young Eldarian pouted slightly as Alissa amusedly rubbed the small girl's head which again got the reaction of them making a face and trying to stop her older sister in vain with her own hands.

Alissa was definitely intrigued by what she was told so far by Sol. With them around it basically opened a whole new world of things she could talk about and ask about. She hadn't had anyone who had this much knowledge about ships and some other technology she knew personally. "We'll have to show our place to since you showed us this. It's not fancy but if it works it works y'know?"
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Sol Survivor   Sol Survivor - Page 3 Empty2021-02-04, 11:50 am

Sol smiled "Growing up in the Jedi temple, all I had was four walls, a window and a cot. But that's all a youngling needs. When I was chosen as a Padawan Learner I was allowed personal items. Even though the Code forbids 'Personal attachments' My Master allowed me some freedom for expression." He started gathering up some tools and put them away. "Needless to say, It doesn't need to be 'Fancy' to be considered 'Home'."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Sol Survivor   Sol Survivor - Page 3 Empty2021-02-08, 11:03 am

Alissa smiled, she had to agree. "I haven't been much of a material girl, much less these days. You said the code forbids attachments, what do you mean by that?"
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Sol Survivor   Sol Survivor - Page 3 Empty2021-02-16, 10:39 pm

Sol turned to face her. "The Jedi code as I said forbids 'Personal attachments' That means forming attachments to material possessions, people and anything that can distract us from the Jedi mandate." He motioned for them to move to the common area. 

He sat down in the booth with the Holotable. "My master," he paused for a moment collecting his thoughts. "Well he had a slightly different interpretation of the code. Eventually he was excommunicated from the Order for his beliefs I don't believe he was wrong. Attachments are what make life worth living. They are what makes life worth protecting." He pulled his lightsaber out and set it on the table. "Besides, we Jedi form a large attachment to this." He let his words set for a moment. "My master drilled into me 'Your Lightsaber is your life. Protect it as it protects you.' He wasn't wrong."

Picking up the weapon and placing it back on his hip he leaned back. "While I do adhere to the Jedi code, It's a different interpretation."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Sol Survivor   Sol Survivor - Page 3 Empty2021-03-01, 11:46 am

Alissa didn't interrupt once and simply listened to him explain further what he meant. She had to admit there was still a lot of things about this code she didn't know, which made sense given Alissa still didn't know them that well yet.

"That makes sense. A lot of what you say reminds me of, a monk? I think that was the earth term."
Alissa said thinking about it. "Either way I find this whole kind of thing really interest, next to learning about techology."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Sol Survivor   Sol Survivor - Page 3 Empty2021-03-04, 7:47 am

Again Sol smiled. "Well we've been called Warrior, Monk, Priest wizards. Those are some of the nice things said about us." He chuckled. "Bottom line is, even a Jedi Master can form attachments. Some Masters treat their Padawan Learners as their own children. And yet they grew up to be productive members of the Order. It happens. My Master recognized this. His insight into the Code has made me into the Jedi Knight I am now."

He typed something into what looked like a tablet. Then he handed it to Alissa. "These are all the technical schematics for the ships engine. I'm sure tech like this exists here it's just a matter of finding it. Also, if possible I would like to keep those here. I wouldn't want them to fall into the wrong hands. So I can add your biometrics to the ships computer so you can have access."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Sol Survivor   Sol Survivor - Page 3 Empty2021-03-10, 3:01 pm

Alissa looked over the tablet, thankful for the bit of information she could study this on this in her free time and learn all the more of things. "Thank you. I appreciate it. And no worry I'll keep this to myself. To my knowledge, earth isn't nearly as advanced space farring as others but they're making break through's."

She noticed her little sister falling asleep a bit, it seemed like the excitement had gotten to her and now she was crashing out. Alissa went over to gently rub her back. "I think we'll be heading to home for now. Did you want to walk home with us?"
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Sol Survivor   Sol Survivor - Page 3 Empty2021-03-12, 9:35 pm

Sol nodded. "Of course, Yes. I'm sorry, I don't know where the time went." He stood and trailed behind Alissa. "I can carry her if you like. No sense in waking her." He felt a little guilty for keeping them out this late.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Sol Survivor   Sol Survivor - Page 3 Empty2021-03-19, 11:57 pm

"Thank you, but I got her." Alissa picked up her little gently, and the little girl rested her head on her older sister's shoulder and closed her eyes. "And don't worry about it. I really had a wonderful time. Maybe we can set something up with just us two later on?"
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Sol Survivor   Sol Survivor - Page 3 Empty2021-03-31, 11:12 am

Sol smiled "Sounds good." He walked the two out of the ship and locked it. He followed the two at their side keeping an eyes out and attuned to the Force for trouble. "So, if you don't mind my asking what brought you to this city?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sol Survivor   Sol Survivor - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sol Survivor
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Multi-Verse Project :: Earth Realm :: San Francisco-
Jump to: