The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sol Survivor

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

Sol Survivor Empty
PostSubject: Sol Survivor   Sol Survivor Empty2017-12-10, 7:39 pm

Sol's eyes snapped open and he looked around startled. His control panel was apart and it seemed that he was working on it. It had been some time since the incident downtown with the monsters. He was still a little fuzzy on how everything ended. The last he remembered was making a plan with Avril. He decided a while ago not to dwell on it. Looking back towards the console and decided to get back to work.

Sometime later he finished wiping his hands off after finishing his console. He was still confused. Not sure what happened. The last place he remembered placing his ship was in the bay. It was now in Cosson Hall. It was big enough to accommodate his ship as long as he kept it parked on top. The building itself had been abandoned for decades. He made his way outside and checked the tarp on the ship. When he was satisfied that it was secure, he made his way down.

Making his way towards the market to acquire some provisions. He did some odd jobs here and there to make money. Mostly for a near by church. It was a strange religion called Catholicism. It was okay though. People seemed to take comfort in Father Strahd's sermons. On what was called weekends he would go to the beach and used his abilities as a "street performer" It was a bit of a misuse of his powers but he needed to survive. Especially if he was going to fix his ships propulsion system. His sublite systems were fine however his hyperdrive was in need of repair. For now he made his way to the store and bought some supplies.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Sol Survivor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sol Survivor   Sol Survivor Empty2017-12-18, 11:54 am

Alissa had decided it was about that wonderful time where she had to drag herself shopping with her little sister Pyria in tow. Unlike the young woman, she looked far more 'human' for lack of a better word, save for the pointed ears that signaled their Eldarian heritage. Both were aliens but that wasn't the here nor there, nor was it ultimately anything special on this planet.

It had been some time since she came here and besides survival there was no clear cut goal. Her home was since gone as were the people, petty revenge wouldn't bring anyone back. She wasn't an violent person but she did always think darker thoughts when it came to those who had attacked her home world without any provocation. Last she had heard though, they had managed to make the Eldarians and such angry, so they were effectively dead men walking.

No. Revenge was not only useless but something that would pass anyway. Her big, and truly only concern was taking care of her younger sister. She was the only family she had left in this strange cruel universe they both found themselves stumbling around in.

Still, she couldn't deny it had been all bad. Many had been friendly here, though others had less..flattering things to say about her looks but she didn't care.

"Can we get this?" Pyria asked for the second time, another small thing of candy, as if they really needed it.

"No. We're on a budget. Next time, maybe."
Pyria seemed a bit put off by it but obeyed . Alissa's eyes softened and gently ruffled her hair. "Hey. I know its hard, but we're going to be fine. It's just more then what we bargained for, but we're survivors. So I need you to be a big girl for me, because I need all the help I can get."

"Okay..okay.." Pyria said the last part more confidently, she didn't understand everything but she did enough to catch the gist of what was more behind the last part.
Back to top Go down
https://verseproject.forumotion.com
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

Sol Survivor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sol Survivor   Sol Survivor Empty2017-12-29, 11:28 am

Sol was reading a label on a can of pickled... he couldn't identify it. But he had it before and it was tasty. He bumped into a blond woman with animalistic features. His hand basket clattered to the floor spilling it's contents. "Oh, apologies. I was trying to read this label. Still no excuse, are you okay?" He knelt down to gather his items. He caught himself staring. He couldn't help it. She was pretty.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Sol Survivor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sol Survivor   Sol Survivor Empty2018-01-01, 12:38 pm

Alissa was satisfied with what they had for now; it was overall an good haul and well within their budget the later being among the most important. Taking care of herself was one thing but having another mouth to feed and raise added an extra bit stress. Not that she minded. If not for Pyria, she wasn't sure how she would have continued on with herself after everything that happened.

She and Pyria were going to leave when a young man bumped into her, the contents of his basket scattering on the hard floor. "It's fine, really! I'll help you."

"Um, me too!"
Pyria had never grown out of the 'helping phase' but at least she knew how to stay out of the way when needed.

With all three of them, all of Sol's things were back into place. Alissa had caught them staring but paid it no mind, she was used to it because her looks were on the exotic side. At least it didn't seem from distaste, not that it mattered to her if it had been. He was handsome on their own way though to her personally. "That should do it. I guess both of have to be careful for the next time."

Man that was lame. I might as well say the weather is nice today.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

Sol Survivor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sol Survivor   Sol Survivor Empty2018-01-11, 9:49 pm

Sol smiled and cocked his head to the side "So, you plan on having me run into you again?" He brushed some of his hair out of his face. He'd been alone for quite a while and rather liked the idea of meeting someone new. Since order 66 killed most of his friends and forced him into hiding that didn't leave much time for socializing. He extended his hand "My name is Sol, Sol Sunraven." Have to start somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Sol Survivor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sol Survivor   Sol Survivor Empty2018-01-16, 6:54 pm

Alissa giggled, shaking her head. "No. I mean..I don't plan to." The clothing Sol wore was a bit unusual compared to many of the things people had on this planet, though nothing too out of place since earth was home to a lot of unique people.

She shook his hand. "Alissa Balran."

"And I'm Pyria!" Her little sister spoke up, not wanting to be left out.

Alissa gently ruffled her hair, causing her little sister to stop her making a cute face. "This is my little sister Pyria. It's really nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

Sol Survivor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sol Survivor   Sol Survivor Empty2018-02-07, 1:04 pm

Sol continued to smile and nodded "Yeah, Nice to meet me too." He shook his head "I mean, nice to meet you too." He waved to Pyria "Nice to meet you too." He started to turn away then paused. Turning back he pulled out a pen, he started to write down his comlink number but then thought better of it. He doubted people had comlinks here. So he wrote down the number to the thing called a Cellular Telephone. "Here, if you um... Want to bump into me again you can reach me here. Maybe we can do coffee."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Sol Survivor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sol Survivor   Sol Survivor Empty2018-02-08, 12:46 pm

Alissa was a bit surprised at the number, but she did take it. Would it be so bad to give things a shot? She had a semi social hermit as of late only sticking to people at work and the few friends she had made since coming on this planet.

The young woman also scribbled something down on a piece of paper, before handing it to him. "Um..sure I think I would like that. I haven't really been doing as much lately."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

Sol Survivor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sol Survivor   Sol Survivor Empty2018-02-12, 2:12 am

Sol took the paper and nodded. "Me either, aside from work i'm working on my... vehicle." He tucked the paper into a belt pouch. He nodded again, and started to turn. He paused. He looked back at Alissa "Um, i'm not sure what proper etiquette is on contacting someone, i'm uh, kinda new to this planet."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Sol Survivor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sol Survivor   Sol Survivor Empty2018-02-19, 10:42 pm

Alissa noticed the way he worded vehicle which sounded almost as if h was hiding something. If he was, it wasn't really of her business as they literally Just met so while curious she decided to leave that part alone.

The young woman gave a good natured smile in response. "Me and my sister are literal aliens from another world, so we're pretty new. It takes a lot of getting used to, yeah, but if you need help adjusting with some things maybe I could help. So..I guess just call? I'm pretty easy going, so just call when you have time and if I'm on, I'll get back to you. No need to over complicate it."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

Sol Survivor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sol Survivor   Sol Survivor Empty2018-06-21, 10:19 am

Sol smiled. "Thank you. Not many people are so accommodating. You would be surprised at how many times I see people walking by others in need." He shook his head and looked back to the woman. "So in light of that if you are ever in need of something, please don't hesitate to call." He bowed slightly. "I better get going." He looked at Pyria with a smile "Thank you so much for helping."

A few hours later Sol had made it back home. He put away his items and looked at the time. It was still early in the day so he decided to go for a walk. He wasn't needed at the church for several hours. So he decided to wander. He found himself on Market Street. There were a lot of Coffee shops. Most of them commercialized. He tended to avoid those. Especially the one called Starbucks. He tended towards the mom and pop diner sort of places. His favorite place was called Lori's Diner over on Sutter Street. He made his way over and grabbed a booth. Pulling out his communication device and the paper with Alissa's number on it. He dialed and waited.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Sol Survivor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sol Survivor   Sol Survivor Empty2018-06-25, 2:29 pm

It was hectic in Alissa's place of work, she truly loved her job as a daycare worker and most of the kids were wonderful but when they were short on people it could be a real mess. She had been running around the entire day trying to do everything at once. If that wasn't an issue enough, some of the children had been sick which meant some were a bit more clingy then usual.

Alissa couldn't resist that, but thankfully her immune system was made of stronger stuff so she shrugged off most of the more sicknesses that ran around here.

After a tiring day of work and wanting nothing better to do then go into a coma at home after picking up her baby sister, her phone rang. "H-hello?" She asked a bit frazzled.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

Sol Survivor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sol Survivor   Sol Survivor Empty2019-04-17, 6:35 am

Sol quirked an eyebrow "Hello, Alissa? This is Sol, we uh, we met earlier today." He thought about his words You sound like a love struck Padawan. Get it together Sol. He cleared his throat. Maybe she knew something about hyper-drive propulsion. "Hey I was wondering when you have the time if you and Pyria would like to join me for some food. You could show me the sites." Stupid, stupid, stupid. "When you're not busy. No rush." He shook his head mentally kicking himself.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Sol Survivor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sol Survivor   Sol Survivor Empty2019-04-18, 10:27 am

Something clicked in the young Acorian's mind then at that statement, luckily for Alissa she was on the phone so the Jedi couldn't see the woman's body language that gave them away like a book. "A-ah, yeah of course. Sorry its just been a busy day." (Please take a look Alissa) A small kid's voice was in the background. "Hang on sweetie, I'm on the phone. I'll get to you in a second okay?"

She moved away, adjusting the phone. "Sorry about that, working with children it gets hectic at times. As for us hanging out, that would be fine. What times would be good for you?"
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

Sol Survivor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sol Survivor   Sol Survivor Empty2019-04-18, 2:59 pm

Sol smiled remembering his time training younglings at the academy. "No worries at all. I used to teach as well. I'm pretty open the rest of the day, so how about you set the time and i'll pick the place? Sound good?" He wondered if his speeder would conflict with the local laws. He had heard that they use some kind of licencing agency for vehicle operators. He would have to look into that later. Using taxi isn't uncommon here. He waited for her response.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Sol Survivor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sol Survivor   Sol Survivor Empty2019-04-20, 4:02 pm

Alissa was pleased to hear that, it meant they could spend more time getting to know each other. "Hm, how about in a hour? Me and Pyria will be free to hang out then. What place did you have in mind?" She was curious; she knew San Fran decent enough but there was far more for her to learn.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

Sol Survivor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sol Survivor   Sol Survivor Empty2019-04-21, 8:14 am

Sol nodded to himself then looked at the clock. "An hour sounds good. How about at Art's Cafe over on Irving? My treat." He leaned against the bulkhead thinking about what he should wear. Most of his clothes were from the Jedi order. He had a few tailor made outfits however most of those made him look like a smuggler. "It's nothing fancy just a nice little hole in the wall."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Sol Survivor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sol Survivor   Sol Survivor Empty2019-04-23, 1:34 pm

Though Sol couldn't see it from the other end, there was a smile that at least showed in her voice. "That sounds cool, I would really like that. After a few things are taken care of we'll see you then. I have to get going but in the mean time take care."

Alissa gave her good bye before focusing back to the busy children; it had been a long day but in the good way.

___

Roughly an hour later, Alissa and Pyria had arrived at Art's Cafe with the former dressed in a simple black tank top and some jeans, more casual then anything else. Pyria wore jeans and a plain white t shirt that had 'Mothra' on it though no one had seen them in decades it was a shirt she wanted, wasn't expensive so Alissa was hardly one to say no.

Alissa was somewhat nervous but wasn't sure why, it was just her and her little sister hanging out with a nice man they had met. He was handsome she'd admit but overall she was smart enough not to rush into anything.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

Sol Survivor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sol Survivor   Sol Survivor Empty2019-04-24, 7:33 am

Sol smiled "See you then." he hung up the phone and looked around. He had nothing from this planet to wear. So he turned, grabbing his wallet and keys he took off. 

Soon Sol was at a small clothing store call Hot Topic. It was a popular clothing and it seemed curio store. He grabbed an arm full of t-shirts, socks and pants that looked like they would fit him. After he paid he rushed back to his ship. There he dumped his clothes and randomly grabbed items. After he dressed he looked at himself in the mirror. He was wearing black and red pants that looked to have random red belts laced across his waist, a Dr. Who shirt that had a picture of a blue Police phone booth on it and black socks with the symbol from the anime Naruto on it. Grabbing his flight jacket he put it on along with his boots. "Okay, let's do this." He put his lightsaber clip on his actual belt and locked it in place. Then he put his weapon on it. He didn't think he needed it however it was better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it. 

He had made it to Art's Cafe with some time to spare. He sat in a booth with a clear view of the door.  A server walked up to him. She was about in her mid to late twenties, athletic and about 5 foot tall. Her hair was a greenish color. It was short and looked like she had an undercut. Walking up to Sol she smiled. "Hi, I'm Riona, I'll be your server today. What's say we get you a drink? What'll ya have?

Sol nodded "I'll have a water for now. I'm waiting on some friends." Riona nodded "You got it. Be right back hun." Sol sat for a moment and nodded when the waitress brought his water. She also brought 4 menu's. Sol handed one back and thanked her. Soon Alissa and Pyria came in through the doors. He smiled and stood. "You guys look great." Sol looked motioned for them to sit and he did too. Riona came back over and smiled "I'm Riona, I'll be your server." She looked to Pyria's shirt "Mothra nice!" Looking back to the others "What can I get for you guys to drink?" Sol looked at his glass, "I'll stick with water."

Last edited by Exaultedsoulessone on 2019-04-25, 6:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Sol Survivor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sol Survivor   Sol Survivor Empty2019-04-24, 9:07 pm

Pyria was happily looking around as she followed behind her sister; she was more just happy to spend time with them and get out the house. Playing with other children was fun but she enjoyed spending time with her big sister even more then hanging around the others though of course she enjoyed that too.

At the compliment at the shirt, the little girl perked up. "Thank you! Do you know about Mothra too?"

This got a brief chuckle from Alissa as she sat down. "Careful Riona, Pyria here will talk your ears off about Kaiju. She's really into the Golden Dragon back in Japan too. As for me, I guess water is fine?"

Pyria blinked, thinking. "Um, could I get orange juice please?"
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

Sol Survivor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sol Survivor   Sol Survivor Empty2019-04-25, 6:49 am

Riona smiled "Oh yeah I've seen them all. Mothra is my favorite too." She wrote as she talked. Looking to the older two "I'll be right back with your drinks." She turned on her heel and walked off. Sol looked to Alissa "So how was your day? I've just been working on my shi.. Uh... transportation." He chuckled "It's been a project since I got here." He shifted in his seat and nodded to Riona when she brought the drinks. "Are you ready to order? Or do you need a few minutes?" Sol hadn't even looked at the menu yet. Looking back at his server. "Give us a few minutes?" She nodded and walked away.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Sol Survivor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sol Survivor   Sol Survivor Empty2019-04-27, 10:14 am

Pyria was going to talk Riona's ear off but the young woman had left before the little girl could do so; and then she was promptly distracted by the going on's at the table. It really didn't take too long before the young girl was pre occupied with things.

"So if you don't mind me asking, what are you working on?" Alissa asked the man a but curious. "I work on a lot of stuff to, I got a knack for it but I was mostly self taught." She explained. "Uh, its mostly mechanical stuff like bikes. Computers too. I wanted to get into ships but no one where I was from could teach me as much. Earth space travel is a bit behind their other stuff but they made some break through I've heard."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

Sol Survivor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sol Survivor   Sol Survivor Empty2019-04-27, 1:23 pm

Sol smiled and nodded "Well... What i'm working on is my Hyperdrive. I have the F.T.L. drive fixed for sub light speeds. I just don't have the parts to fix my Hyperdrive." He hoped it wasn't too much for Alissa to take in. "I may end up having to have one custom made or custom make one myself." He shrugged and looked at the menu. He settled on a salad with grilled chicken.

A few moments later Riona came back. "You all ready?"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Sol Survivor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sol Survivor   Sol Survivor Empty2019-05-01, 8:04 pm

Sol's talk of ship components may have confused other people but thankfully Alissa had some background in it from all her reading and studying on the subject. The whole thing has fascinated her so she always took to reading up when ever she had the chance to.

Alissa tilted her head slightly after a moment. "Hm..Hyperdrive seems to be the standard around this part of the galaxy, but warpdrive is popular too. It'll probably cost you a pretty galactic credit to have one custom made if its done completely from scratch."

At the announcement, Pyria perked up. "Can I have grilled cheese sandwich please?"

"I think I'll just have a bean and cheese burrito." Alissa rather liked the diversity in food here; she'd have to come here more often.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

Sol Survivor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sol Survivor   Sol Survivor Empty2019-05-05, 6:42 am

Sol looked up "Bacon cheese burger please. Just the sandwich no fries." Riona jotted down the order then looked at the Alissa and Pyria in turn. "Now the burrito comes with nacho's and cheese did you want that? Do you want fires or chips with your grilled cheese?"

Something looked familiar about the waitress he just couldn't place her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sol Survivor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sol Survivor   Sol Survivor Empty

Back to top Go down

Sol Survivor
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Multi-Verse Project :: Earth Realm :: San Francisco-
Jump to: