The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Miracle for the Sleeping Coffin

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Aeir / Number III

Aeir / Number III

A Miracle for the Sleeping Coffin - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Miracle for the Sleeping Coffin   A Miracle for the Sleeping Coffin - Page 2 Empty2014-10-19, 2:43 am

Sleep, or an approximation of it. So she should shut down? Restart? Eternity never truly shut down. Not without anyone supervising. But was that closer to slumber or death? She could enter hibernation, but would that count? Or could she simply restart her sensory perceptions and see if anything changed? With so many options, Eternity opted for the one she could test immediately with minimal issues. "I see... then... for a time, I will turn off my external senses and restart. I will be fully capable within the next thirty seconds, so please do not be concerned." Without further preamble, the faint light shining in her hair and eyes dimmed nearly into non existence and she stopped responding to the world around her.

Above Miyori breathed a sigh of relief. She had been worried Eternity might shut herself down. With no one present who knew how she worked, reactivating her could become enough of an issue that the gynoid might as well have committed suicide due to the amount of fail-safes she had worked into her frame.
Back to top Go down
o0m-9

o0m-9

PostSubject: Re: A Miracle for the Sleeping Coffin   A Miracle for the Sleeping Coffin - Page 2 Empty2014-10-20, 2:48 am

Admari stared at the blue-haired woman for a moment before exchanging an astonished look with Quartz. Stuck in a flying car with the inter-dimensional MIB unit, a woman in a kimono of unknown capability, and what could very well have been a more attractive version of the Terminator. Admari was suddenly very happy that him and Quartz had landed at the end of the row. It was a lot simpler the pry open a car door during an emergency than it was to pry open a car's floor or ceiling. Especially since he didn't know how volatile a flying car's innards would be. He started running through possibilities in his head; situations that might force him to ditch the car in motion, ways to go about it, priorities in case he and Quartz got stuck on the wanted list, even ways he might force the car to a halt.

"Dad, you're pulling your mustache again." There was a pressure on his arm. Quartz was pushing on his shoulder hard enough to rock him left and right. She must have been trying to get his attention for a while. Admari blinked and dropped his hand into his lap.

"Sorry Quartz. Lot's happened today. Guess I'm a little out of it." He offered her what was supposed to be a reassuring smile, she returned it with a mild glare. She knew that he was covering, then. That was good. She would be ready if something unexpected came up. Admari glanced that the blue-haired woman out of the corner of his eye. Her hair was bright again; she was probably awake. Admari blew a sigh out of his nose and did his best to control the knot in his stomach. Just be cool. Stay calm and everyone else should stay calm. No need to freak out until someone gives you a reason.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A Miracle for the Sleeping Coffin   A Miracle for the Sleeping Coffin - Page 2 Empty2014-10-21, 11:51 pm

Henry was a bit taken back by the young woman moving close to him but she backed up before too long and he regained his composure. "Ah, John's place," His tone sounded briefly amused, he was getting a idea of the young woman but a lot remained to be seen. "That's interesting. Do you know the name of this place? Was the 'place' Earth ever mentioned?"

Yasuko was a bit worried but outwardly remained calm--they couldn't really continue until the young woman came back to.(by just looks seeing as she was far older then anyone in the room). Daniel waited, not saying too much for now at least.

However, Admari's emotions to Yasuko were practically bouncing off her being so close. Being a empath was a doubled edged sword at times. She didn't know him of course but he did seem like a decent person so far, and he was a parent.

"You're taking things admirably well for all the..oddness of everything suddenly being thrust on you,
" Yasuko said to Admari. "But I would guess you're used to these sorts of things not that its my place to pry."
Back to top Go down
https://verseproject.forumotion.com
Radon088

Radon088

PostSubject: Re: A Miracle for the Sleeping Coffin   A Miracle for the Sleeping Coffin - Page 2 Empty2014-10-22, 12:44 am

Elly rocked backwards in surprise before lowering her voice to a whisper. "Yeah, he always said he was from earth. John's place was his town where he lived with me, he said it was called Jolton California." Her face slowly started to lose its childlike joy and wonder as she delved into her memories. "I was there after... He said many humans lived there with him. I tried to look like someone he would want so he wouldn't go away and leave me behind." Her face hardened with memories of determination and difficult decisions. "I hid what I was from the other people cause my mind told they would try to kill me if they found out and I wouldn't be able to be with John if they did." She started to hug herself as her memories slowly got darker and her hands gripped her shirt so hard it was in danger of fraying. "They didn't find out for a long time." She finished speaking before snapping her head up and looking around before returning to smiling brightly again. "That's over and I don't have to hide anymore!" She said with a great amount of cheer. "You already saw me and you didn't kill me so I don't have to! And your humans John always said almost all humans were nice!"
Back to top Go down
o0m-9

o0m-9

PostSubject: Re: A Miracle for the Sleeping Coffin   A Miracle for the Sleeping Coffin - Page 2 Empty2014-10-22, 3:33 am

Admari's posture straightened as he realized that he was being addressed. He turned to the woman in the kimono. "Hm? Nah, you're not prying." He gave her a friendly smile, more genuine than the one he had greeted the officers with. "Actually, you'd be right. Me an' Quartz- uh, my daughter, in case you hadn't caught it yet, have both done the whole 'new world' thing before." Admari spared a glance at the gathered Nobus officials. His voice lost a little bit of its friendliness and dropped to a mumble. "Cops are a new touch though." The knot in his stomach, loose from an instant of friendly conversation, tightened again.

Admari thrummed his fingers against his knee for a moment before his eyebrows shot up. "Oh! I'm sorry, I never introduced myself." He extended a hand in greeting. "I go by Admari. It's a pleasure to meet you, miss...?"

Last edited by o0m-9 on 2014-10-22, 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aeir / Number III

Aeir / Number III

PostSubject: Re: A Miracle for the Sleeping Coffin   A Miracle for the Sleeping Coffin - Page 2 Empty2014-10-22, 3:39 am

During their dialogue, Eternity's perception reactivated. The world was still consistent. That was most likely the only assurance she would have that it was 'real' unless it ever simply collapsed, which grew increasingly unlikely as time wore on. As the other inhabitants of the vehicle were speaking, Eternity simply observed their exchange. The man and his daughter had traveled worlds before? How? By what means? For what purpose? Questions she asked instinctively, to try and understand the situation, but refrained from voicing aloud as it would be impolite. With little to do but wait until she was addressed, the gynoid's confusion intensified.

Above, Miyori listened to the goings-on with an attentive ear, noting and accepting the man's claim as probable truth seeing as she and Eien-chan had apparently just done the same thing themselves, though like the gynoid below her she was also curious as to the method and reasoning behind the act... her questions wouldn't be heard even if voiced, so she didn't bother.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A Miracle for the Sleeping Coffin   A Miracle for the Sleeping Coffin - Page 2 Empty2014-10-25, 1:52 am

Henry listened to Elly's story with a slight frown appearing. It seemed the young woman was very naive for her age, but mentally he was suspecting she was far younger and it was proving more so as time went on. Someone would have to look after her. They seemed harmless, however if the wrong person came along it could lead them to the wrong path of trouble. It was a good thing they found her before anyone else.

"Miss Elly, I'm flattered you think that way but here things are should I say, complicated.." He nodded to Aiyil. "For one, your new friend here isn't human but something called a angel. But 'Angel' is just a racial category, similar to calling something 'demon' or 'alien' it tells you nothing about the race. Aiyil specific race is called a Ralphlim, they're rather powerful with the ability to control lighting but due to their nature its more powerful and versatile then normal lighting control could ever be. There are many different races that live here, and most have good and bad people in it. That's something to keep in mind."

He was about to continue when someone walked into a room, another young woman whispered briefly in his ear. They paused at that before nodding once more. "Anyway, it seems while we were talking you've come up clear of any notable illnesses from our scans while we talked. So there's just a few more questions and then you'll be able to go, to a designated housing area of your choice. Do you need to eat anything to live? And what exactly are you? Your energy doesn't match anything we know far as races go here."

Aiyil, who had been silent finally spoke. "If you want Elly, you could stay with me until you got on your feet."

Henry blinked, taken back. "Are you positive?"

The Ralphlim waved it off. "I'll be fine. It's up to her though."

Yasuko smiled faintly. "It's just Yasuko. But if you must refer to a surname then it's Shima. I never really had a use for one until I came here.." For a brief moment she frowned but it was gone moments later. No use in burdening anyone with past things that couldn't be helped and the two certainly had their own, more important problems.

She choose not to comment about the cops statement, she could just infer he wasn't too fond of them or was just anxious.

Daniel either didn't hear the comment, or choose to ignore it when he lead the group into a large room similar to the one Elly was in, but larger this time. In the middle was another man, probably in his thirties roughly with his back turned and looking out the window, hands behind their backs. They didn't turn around at first.

"They're here."

The simple statement from Daniel finally caused the man to turn around to regard the three strangers with a critical eye, not judging but as if searching for something. It lasted for only about a moment before they seemed satisfied with whatever criteria they had mentally met. There was nothing unusual about the man, they were average in built and height with short red hair but there was something 'off' about them. Not in the bad way, but just in a way of someone who wasn't quite human or had a decent amount of power to them.

"Welcome to our home. I'm Miath and I wish I could say this was under better circumstances; no doubt you're all confused. I'll try to amend that as well as getting rid of any worries on both our ends though of course I don't expect full trust from the bat, it has to be earned. That said, once its all done you'll be able to have a place of lounging until you get on your feet. If your lot intends on staying here you'll have to get citizenship but one thing at a time."

Sighing briefly, the man continued. "We'll start simple and I won't go into anymore information then what's needed to know. Where do you three come from? This isn't a one sided exchange so feel free to ask questions yourselves.." He glanced at ET. "Another small one, are you a Biodroid? It's hard to pick up anything externally from you but the reading is similar in many ways. At the least, we know you're a android of some kind."

Back to top Go down
Aeir / Number III

Aeir / Number III

PostSubject: Re: A Miracle for the Sleeping Coffin   A Miracle for the Sleeping Coffin - Page 2 Empty2014-10-25, 2:18 am

Eternity noted their surroundings with a critical eye, automatically identifying possible points of entry, escape, and safety if a fight were to break out, as old subroutines that had been abandoned due to the lack of another being were finally reawakened. She ignored Yasuko and Admari's dialogue so long as it remained impertinent, but listened attentively as they came to Miath and he introduced himself. His words made sense - and, indeed, followed what she knew of her own government's procedures of finding an illegal alien... that they didn't simply deport immediately. It was only when he addressed her, however that she spoke. She was asked a question, after all, and as she was an honest being - she'd answer it as best she could.

As if knowing what Eternity was thinking, Miyori - who'd been following behind the group - rolled her eyes in amusement.

"I come from Tokyo, Japan, though it would be more accurate to say that Tokyo, Japan, is the place I was created. The world had degraded to a degree that I could no longer identify my exact location when I entered stasis." She spoke matter-of-factually, the minute fluctuations of her magic's intensity causing her hair and eyes to shimmer as the only signs of any emotion, "In regards to your second question, I am sorry to say that I do not know the criteria for what you would call a 'biodroid' and am thus unable to say whether or not I meet it. I am willing to describe my specifications in more detail, if that would assist. Please note that I am disallowed from providing you exact blueprints or details, however, and there are portions of my frame I do not understand myself."

Absently leaning against a wall, Miyori chuckled melodiously. What a long and elaborate way to say, 'I'm a gynoid, but I might be a biodroid if that's what you call gynoids.' Then she noted that she probably couldn't explain how Eternity's generators worked either, and frowned in melancholy. If she could then perhaps the tragedy that befell their world could have been averted, "Sorry, Eien-chan. If I could only answer those questions..." She spoke, apologizing pointlessly to ears that would never hear her.
Back to top Go down
Radon088

Radon088

PostSubject: Re: A Miracle for the Sleeping Coffin   A Miracle for the Sleeping Coffin - Page 2 Empty2014-10-25, 3:36 am

Elly listed to Henry with an uncomprehending look on her face as he explained Aiyil's species and other things. "Umm ok... I think I understand." She said as the young woman whispered in Henry's ear. Elly waved but she seemed to be too occupied to respond.

"Anyway, it seems while we were talking you've come up clear of any notable illnesses from our scans while we talked. So there's just a few more questions and then you'll be able to go, to a designated housing area of your choice. Do you need to eat anything to live? And what exactly are you? Your energy doesn't match anything we know far as races go here."

Aiyil, who had been silent finally spoke. "If you want Elly, you could stay with me until you got on your feet."

Henry blinked, taken back. "Are you positive?"

The Ralphlim waved it off. "I'll be fine. It's up to her though."

Elly smiled, these questions she understood! "I eat everything!" She declared with a grin. "I can eat animals or sandwiches, cookies, umm anything alive or food... I even ate a demon once when it tried to take me, it was tasty!" Elly got a slightly faraway expression on her face for a minute before she remembered she was supposed to be doing. "Umm... I can eat magic too but I don't know if that counts. I don't really know what I am. Nobody ever asked before. Maybe you know?" When she finished speaking her body seemed to melt back into the black, liquid, vaguely human silhouette Aiyil had seen when she first found Elly in that restaurant. A pair of blank white eyes looked back at the other people in the room. Strangely enough she was still wearing the clothing Aiyil had given to her and they didn't even seem to soak up the liquid form that wore them. Elly melted into a puddle on the floor leaving the clothing floating on top, just showing off before reforming back into her previous black silhouette then her human body, leaving her clothes only slightly askew. “Can I really stay with you Aiyil? I would like to but people get scared when I do stuff.
Back to top Go down
o0m-9

o0m-9

PostSubject: Re: A Miracle for the Sleeping Coffin   A Miracle for the Sleeping Coffin - Page 2 Empty2014-10-25, 4:43 am

Admari lowered his hand a little awkwardly. "Well, it's a pleasure to meet you Ms. Shi- Er, Yasuko. Sorry. You prefer Yasuko." His face turned a slight shade of red as he offered Yasuko an apologetic smile. "Sorry. Old habits n' all." 

"Way to put on the moves, dad," Quartz whispered as she snickered to herself. Admari went beet-red.

"'S called bein' polite," he mumbled back in tone that could barely pass for stern. "Now hush. We need to be able to hear this." He punctuated his 'hush' with a light swat to the back of Quartz's head. It wasn't hard, barely enough to ruffle her hair, but Quartz got the message and valiantly contained her continuing giggle fit. 

Admari waited until Eternity had finished until stepping forward himself. "My daughter and I are from Carrollton, Texas, United States of America. Our old Earth kind of, uh, ended, so we got put here." He chewed on his lip for a moment. "So... this is going to sound stupid when I say it out loud, but... Uh... There's magic n' stuff like that around here, or it looks like there is, and I swear that I'm being serious." Admari pinched the bridge of his nose and took a deep breath. His stomach was doing backflips. "Could you maybe describe the general attitude towards... unicorns?" He regretted the question as soon as it rolled off his tongue. 'No such thing as stupid question, hm? Guess I get to put that piece of wisdom to the ultimate test.'
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A Miracle for the Sleeping Coffin   A Miracle for the Sleeping Coffin - Page 2 Empty2014-10-26, 3:42 am

A demon huh? Aiyil was sure to ask about that later, but she and others were distracted by Elly's little demonstration of her power. It was rather odd, it did remind her of a few beings she had ran into but of course there was differences.

Aiyil finally shook her head. "I was adopted into a..we'll let's just call them pleasantly eccentric family with people of different races. I won't freak out, most people won't because of how things work here."

Henry mulled it over rubbing his chin. "We'll, in this case I'll consider that matter settled." It wasn't as if he felt any evil from the girl though naturally that didn't mean everything since some could hide it if they had the skill to do so. However between that, his years on the job and experience he'd trust his gut. "One other thing Elly, what other powers do you have? You seem to have the ability to change your shape; it may also help if you ever get sick." That was partly true, the other was at least a idea if she turned out dangerous. While she could lie, from everything he had gotten so far he doubted it or at least she'd be particularly good at it.

Yasuko didn't realize until a moment later she 'missed' what Admari was trying to do and turned slightly red. "No, no. You did nothing wrong. I'm sorry it's just I've been rather isolated for so long and the culture was different so some things go over my head. Didn't mean to make you feel awkward, Admari."

Anything else was halted by Mirath as the conversation went under way, the man listening patiently for them to finish before addressing them. "You're right, you aren't from this world so it was in hindsight foolish for me not to be more precise. A Biodroid are a very advanced android race, the first was made by a fusion of organic and synthetic fused with magic or Magitech to be more accurate. They were made on a planet called Khorium both as weapons and essentially a slave cast, but this didn't last long and they eventually had a civil war which caused them have their own planet. They weren't suppose to be able to have children but can have children with themselves and others; the magic used to make them seemed to have developed a mind of its own."

He was going to say more when the other question made the man blink.

"..You're asking me if anyone would make a fuss over a unicorn?" Mirath looked to him then his daughter before shaking his head. "This is a world where Primogen, elves and others live as well as a variety of other unusual things. A unicorn wouldn't make most pause but they are rare and you don't see them on earth. However.." He paused. "I'll stress there are bad and seedy people around and the 'horn' of a Unicorn has various uses and properties that make it sought after by unsavory people. If you know of anyone who is, be careful of who you reveal the information to outside of Nobus."

With the way he worded it suggested he knew what Admari's daughter was, but he didn't say it out right out of respect for the other man unless he wanted to step forward with the information.

"I myself am a Red Dragon and Yasuko here isn't human though its not my place to say what she is unless she wishes to share."

Before they continued they uttered 'one moment' before going to the side to press something before heading back to the group. At first nothing happened, but not too long after the ghost that had been trailing behind ET would not only become visible but audible to normal people as well.

"Mind telling me why you have been following our guest?"
Back to top Go down
Radon088

Radon088

PostSubject: Re: A Miracle for the Sleeping Coffin   A Miracle for the Sleeping Coffin - Page 2 Empty2014-10-27, 11:40 pm

Elly looked at Aiyil with a wide grin. "Really? Oh thank you so much Aiyil!" Elly nearly shouted in happiness as she wrapped the angel in a hug that was a bit too tight to have been delivered by the thin, slip of a girl.

"We'll, in this case I'll consider that matter settled." Henry said rubbing his chin and drawing Elly’s attention. "One other thing Elly, what other powers do you have? You seem to have the ability to change your shape; it may also help if you ever get sick."

Elly’s face could have told anyone she was thinking hard, it was a fairly humorous sight considering she still hadn't released poor Aiyil. “Umm... I don't get sick... I dont think. John and some others got sick but...” She trailed off trying to think of what to say, her face falling as she slowly became frustrated with her inability to articulate what she wanted. “The little things, I just eat them too.” Elly said finally, looking rather pleased with herself that she had managed to explain that.

“Umm.. I can do magic stuff if I don't eat it first... And I can do this!” She said finally letting go of Aiyil and stepping back into the room. She lost her human form again, transitioning back into the black liquid silhouette before splitting into four separate portions. The four pieces slowly reformed into four copies of the black silhouette. Once formed they all waved in unison, performing the motion in such perfect unison that it could be measured with any instrument and only display the same result: perfect synchronicity.

The four then performed several other actions independently of one another, picking up and moving objects, moving around, One even returning to Elly’s human form (noticeably smaller and thankfully wearing the shirt which covered her body like a dress.)

“I grow bigger when I eat things too!” The little Elly said happily in a voice that was as small as she was.
Back to top Go down
Aeir / Number III

Aeir / Number III

PostSubject: Re: A Miracle for the Sleeping Coffin   A Miracle for the Sleeping Coffin - Page 2 Empty2014-10-29, 10:51 pm

Eternity listened to Mirath's explanation attentively, taking it in and processing it. Before he had finished speaking, her response was prepared, "By that definition, I am not what you would call a 'bioroid.' I am Sigma Unit 06 'Eternity.' A sophisticated gynoid created by the use of self-replicating nano-technology." A textbook answer, and the only one she could really give. What was she, but... herself? There was no point in explaining such things beyond those bare fact; she was what she was. And she was Eternity.

When the other man brought up unicorns of all things, she began calculating the odds that he was insane. When Mirath validated their existence, and the existence of other such things, even claiming to be a dragon himself, those odds plummeted and she began furiously calculating the odds that she was 'insane.' Consistent or not, impossibilities were... impossible. Weren't they? If this were truly another 'reality' - a 'reality' that isn't 'real' in the 'reality' she hailed from - then... it stood to reason that there were things here that could be 'real' that weren't in her home.

Then Mirath walked off to the side and pressed something.

"Mind telling me why you have been following our guest?"

Turning to see who he was speaking to, Eternity stopped short and... stared. Impossibilities... this... this was certainly impossible. The arcane energy coloring her hair and eyes flared intensely, turning from azure to a neon blue that was nearly white as emotions that she couldn't truly feel peaked. "...Tachibana-sama?" She spoke, absently swapping from English to Japanese out of respect to  the person she was addressing. "You... are dead. I carried you. I carried you to your final rest. I... buried you."

Miyori blinked and stared askance in utter shock before, in a span of time so quick that her surprise might have never happened, composing herself and putting on an ironically cheerful smile, "Hisashiburi, Eien-chan." She greeted, giving a brief off-handed wave. Internally, she was frowning mightily. Her discovery she could deal with - in fact, she was curious as to how it was done. But Eien-chan... Eternity. There was no telling how she would react. So far, it seemed to be simple denial. But... dispelling that train of thought and setting it aside, Miyori turned and evenly met the gaze of this 'Mirath' person. "I'm following her because she's my friend." She spoke simply, answering his question, before adopting a somewhat mischievous tone, "Of course, no one said I couldn't."

TR: Hisashiburi - informal way of 'nice to see you again' to a friend or close acquaintance.
Back to top Go down
o0m-9

o0m-9

PostSubject: Re: A Miracle for the Sleeping Coffin   A Miracle for the Sleeping Coffin - Page 2 Empty2014-10-30, 3:57 am

Adamri let out a low, quiet whistle. "A dray-gone," he mumbled to himself in an exaggerated southern accent as Mirath wandered out of earshot. "That is not what I expected." He wondered exactly what it meant that Mirath made such a convincing human. It could have been an illusion, like the one Quartz used. That would mean Mirath was relatively small for a dragon, small enough that he could make himself operate with in a normal human's sphere of influence. Alternatively, Mirath could be quite large and operating under the influence of a polymorph spell. Or he could have been a shape-shifter. Either option made Admari's skin crawl. Admari hated shape-shifting. Something about it felt inherently dishonest. Still, Mirath was not trying to eat him yet, which was an improvement over the last dragon Admari had faced. 

Admari and Quartz both jumped when a new woman appeared amongst the group. In unison, they greeted her with surprised a 'hello.'

A tingling feeling washed over Admari's exposed skin as Eternity's hair lit up. Magic, and probably a great deal of it if Admari could feel it on his skin. He realized that he might not be able to transform if things went south.

Slowly, in an attempt to keep attention away from himself and Quartz, Admari lowered his backpack to the ground before kneeling down and helping Quartz with her own. "Listen," he whispered, "There's a lot of emotions an' energy being thrown around here. If we need to run then leave the bag, alright?" Quartz rolled her eyes, but nodded to signal her understanding. 

Admari stood, shoved his hands into his hoodie's front pockets, and positioned himself between Eternity and Quartz.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A Miracle for the Sleeping Coffin   A Miracle for the Sleeping Coffin - Page 2 Empty2014-11-01, 1:33 am

(The moment Elly takes Aiyi's hand, they'll be out the thread then I'll start another one in Nexus for their misadventures)

Henry blinked, a bit taken back by the display before he shook his head chuckling. "Ah. I forgot how lively the young are. Since you check out and nothing has propped up, you're free to go with Aiyil now. Though remember she's also your responsibility in this case Aiyil."

"Yeah. I understand." Aiyil walked to where Elly was. "Sooo, how do you wanna do this kiddo? You can change back and take my hand or go into my hand as you are now. Either way we'll get out of here."

Mirath wasn't sure what to make of this even with all his years on and off the job of dealing with 'strange'  happenings but did help one keep a level head. What he was concerned about was apparently advanced android that may or may not be mentally stable. For all he knew it could trigger irrational lashing if they thought them deceased.

Would it have been better to wait then? It wasn't as the spirit had seemed like any kind of threat but on the other hand you could never be too careful so it was in reality a catch twenty two.

He really didn't get payed enough for this. Good thing he cared little for money nor did he do it for currency.

"..I see.." The dragon said slowly. "This is a bit of awkward position. I was told that our guest had reason for doubting this reality as even 'real' and this likely doesn't help but the bed has been made. Who exactly are you?"

In the background Yasuko was silent; the conversation interesting but ultimately not something she was apart of so she stayed out of it. The only reason she was here was as a witness, and perhaps help others adjust to this world. Admari was a father who was trying to look after his own and that, to the woman's eyes was worth helping.

She doubted ET would do anything but she couldn't be sure. The emotions that came with her were a bit hard to decipher all at once but the most obvious ones she knew all too well.
Back to top Go down
Radon088

Radon088

PostSubject: Re: A Miracle for the Sleeping Coffin   A Miracle for the Sleeping Coffin - Page 2 Empty2014-11-01, 3:15 am

The child-sized Elly looked up at the offered hand with a wide smile. She could safely say she truly loved this place, the people were just so nice here. Her small hand reached up to take hold of Aiyil's when suddenly she froze. 

A heartbeat passed as a strange sensation made itself known. It was a smell or at least kind of like a smell as it was overlayed with a strange high pitched hum. The smell-sound was familiar yet not, like powdered milk being compared to the taste of the real thing. Still, fake or not the sheer quantity sent a certain sensation into sudden and significant motion. Elly was hungry

In a flash Elly's child like form dissolved into the black fluid that made up her fragments and reformed into a single mass. The black mass raced up one of the walls quickly, like a panicked serpent. She forced her way into the ventilation system, destroying a filter and several small pieces of advanced technology, likely sensors, in her instinctive need to find the easiest route between her and her target. She passed rapidly through the system before destroying another set of filters and sensors and leaping out into a room filled with strange people Elly had not seen before. As she flew through the air her body reformed into her adult form. She made contact with her target, who had been standing in the middle of the room, hair and eyes glowing a bright fluorescent blue. Her arms and legs wrapped around and held her aloft as Elly started draining the abundant energy in the air. Awkwardly yet unbeknownst to Elly she had left her simple cloths in a pile on the floor of her own grey room.
Back to top Go down
Aeir / Number III

Aeir / Number III

PostSubject: Re: A Miracle for the Sleeping Coffin   A Miracle for the Sleeping Coffin - Page 2 Empty2014-11-02, 1:24 am

Miyori placed her finger to her chin in faux thought... and then she started rapidly rambling, mischief in her eyes, "Well... I'm Tachibana Miyori. I'm Eien-chan's friend. We went to high school together. I would assume she hasn't told you that. Right, of course she hasn't told you, I was right beside her the entire time. Well there's a funny story there - she got elected as the class representative, you know? It was surprising to us too! Well, mostly me. No one else knew she was a robot at the time. Technically I didn't know either, but I suspected-" Before Miyori could continue her rapid-fire chattering, a stream of black... goop... stuff shot through the air outside of one of the vents before transforming into a naked girl and latching onto Eternity like a koala. Miyori spent a moment to blink, before continuing onward, mischievous smile still in place. "...that, though. That was truly surprising. Does this happen often?"

Eternity, whom the woman was now hanging off to, cocked her head about to try and see the person that had latched onto her. The boiling storm of emotions that had been causing her magic to build were extinguished swiftly by her oncoming confusion at this predicament. "Tachibana-sama..." She ventured, for a moment seemingly forgetting the impossibility of the woman's presence, "...there is a strange girl clinging to me. What is the appropriate response?"

"Usually I'd suggest you pick her up, but your circumstances preclude that particular course of action." The addressed girl responded teasingly.
Back to top Go down
o0m-9

o0m-9

PostSubject: Re: A Miracle for the Sleeping Coffin   A Miracle for the Sleeping Coffin - Page 2 Empty2014-11-04, 2:02 am

There was a dull thud as Admari let the rest of his bag topple to the floor. For the moment, the tension was gone. In mild wonderment, Admari just looked at the redhead that had come flying through the door and latched onto the gynoid. He could hear Quartz snickering.

"Liking what you see, dad?" she said through a smug grin. Admari did a poor job of hiding his embarrassment. 

"That is not an appropriate subject for girls your age," Admari said as he crouched and clamped a hand over Quartz's mouth. Her giggling continued. Admari sighed. "Quartz, I'm serious. You understand?" Her giggling tapered off. She glared at him for a moment before sighing through her nose.

"Mmhmm."

Admari removed his hand from her mouth and stood up. "Alright. You're done for now, but we'll be having a talk later." He returned his attention to the others.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A Miracle for the Sleeping Coffin   A Miracle for the Sleeping Coffin - Page 2 Empty2014-11-05, 12:11 am

It happened so fast they weren't able to stop Elly from leaving. Aiyil cursed under her breath before closing her eyes and focusing on her energy signature and trying to focus on it. Of course something had to go wrong when it was going smoothly.

To say everyone was taken back would be a massive understatement.

Daniel had a 'is this real life'? expression on his face, which was a change of pace from his usual calm look with all the usual strangeness. Mirath..was hard to read but it was Yasuko who was the first to react.

Shadow tendrils came from the other woman and gently pried her loose and setting her down. She wasn't hurting anyone or anything but that had to be uncomfortable so prying her was the first option. Daniel was tempted to make a tentacle joke but shut up.

The door came open literally moments later with a flustered Aiyil who was visibly relieved when Elly was all right and she wasn't doing anything but she was naked. Again. "Elly! You can't just run off like that! I'm so sorry sir, I didn't think she'd run off like that.."

Mirath just chuckled shaking his head. "To this day, I still don't understand the embarrassment most humanoid races have with showing flesh. Then again..I suppose many dragons with human form are no better considering their duel natures. But that being the case, one moment."

He retreated a bit to back room, coming back with another uniform. It wasn't Nobus exactly, since it was more for a civilian then anything else. They handed it to Aiyil who took it gratefully and went to Elly. "This is the second time something like this happened. What got into you kiddo?"

Back to top Go down
Radon088

Radon088

PostSubject: Re: A Miracle for the Sleeping Coffin   A Miracle for the Sleeping Coffin - Page 2 Empty2014-11-05, 4:14 am

Elly looked around the room at the gathered people as Aiyil held out more clothes for her, she slipped them on quickly as she took in the new details around her. Most of her attention was focused on the blue haired lady shaped thing that was still filling the room with magic, magic Elly was greedily soaking up. If anyone had been in a position to weigh the red head at that particular moment they would have been surprised to watch the girl's weight slowly tick upward as her body grew denser without visibly growing in size. Elly hadn't even noticed she had been accosted by black tentacles just before this, but she did have a feeling something strangely backwards had just happened.

"Sorry Aiyil, I got really hungry," Elly demurred as she fidgeted, her new found energy warring with her desire to be polite. Elly inched slowly back towards the blue haired lady shaped thing, a bit like a moth attracted to a flame. There were other powerful magical people in the room, Elly could sense them easily, but none of them were dumping large quantities of magic into the air like the lady thing.

Elly slowly took in the room around her and its strange inhabitants, Many of which were looking at her with odd expressions. If Elly had ever exorcised her sense of modesty she might have realized at least a few of those expressions were because many of them had just gotten an eyeful of her but as it was it was a mystery to her. "Hello," She finally ventured with a small wave when even she in her social ineptitude began to feel awkward.
Back to top Go down
o0m-9

o0m-9

PostSubject: Re: A Miracle for the Sleeping Coffin   A Miracle for the Sleeping Coffin - Page 2 Empty2014-11-09, 2:09 am

Quartz tilted an eyebrow. "She got... hungry?" Admari shrugged. 

"She was some kind of slime-thing when she came in." Admari chewed his lip. "You think she's some sort of... leach or something?" he whispered. Quartz shrugged right back. 

"I 'unno. She didn't actually eat anyone when she came in, so I guess it's gotta be something like that," she whispered back. There was a long pause as the new woman shuffled awkwardly in the middle of the group. Eventually the new woman raised her hand in greeting. 

"Hello," she said. 

Admari raised his own hand in return. "Hello."

Last edited by o0m-9 on 2014-11-09, 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aeir / Number III

Aeir / Number III

PostSubject: Re: A Miracle for the Sleeping Coffin   A Miracle for the Sleeping Coffin - Page 2 Empty2014-11-09, 4:19 am

For all of three seconds, Eternity simply stared - which nearly caused Miyori's smile to fade in favor of worry. Surprise was one thing, but Eternity should have reacted far faster even so. It was yet another sign that something had been... broken... inside the gynoid. Time had taken its toll on her friend, despite how resolutely she'd withstood its passage, and Miyori was helpless to help her.

When the gynoid finally (relatively speaking) responded, it was somewhat bizarre, "Hello," She said simply. Apparently, Eternity had given up on making sense of what had just happened and decided to respond to what she actually understood.

Miyori facepalmed.

"You need to work on your pick-up lines, Eien-chan." She jested, worry hidden behind a wall of humor once again.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A Miracle for the Sleeping Coffin   A Miracle for the Sleeping Coffin - Page 2 Empty2014-11-12, 10:28 pm

Aiyil wasn't sure what to make of all this but she rubbed her temples. "We'll..tell me next time before running off okay? I could have easily got you something. You get more substance from magic stuff, right?" She slowly turned to Mirath, frowning. "She's not in trouble or anything is she sir?"

Considering the absurdness of the situation the dragon merely shook his head. "No. She hasn't hurt anyone. Though I advise you keep a eye on your new friend so she doesn't get herself in trouble." After that he turned back to the newcomers. "Before we got very off topic.." At that his gaze went briefly went to Elly and the ghost. "There was just a matter of having a basic idea of what you can do, its for our safety as well as any civilians. After that, feel free to ask anymore questions and we'll see about finding you a place to stay."

"They can stay with me."

The reply came from Yasuko which surprised him a bit, the woman was normally pretty quite on her best days unless she had something to say. The request gave him mixed feelings. On one hand Yasuko was very powerful by most sane standards so she could certainly take care of herself as well as the guest. On the other hand there was still the wild card factor.

"I'm not really opposed to it," Mirtah finally said. "But its really up to them after they see what their options would be."
__

While this was happening, Aiyil as she predicted she got a call from Henry and had to answer. 'Yes she was fine. No, Elly hadn't done anything and she wasn't hurt or in trouble.' It was the brief gist of the conversation before Aiyil ended it and turned back to Elly. "Sorry about that, they were checking in to see what happened. You ready to see your new home now?"
Back to top Go down
Aeir / Number III

Aeir / Number III

PostSubject: Re: A Miracle for the Sleeping Coffin   A Miracle for the Sleeping Coffin - Page 2 Empty2014-11-13, 3:07 pm

Automatically, Eternity glanced to Miyori in deference, before immediately looking away and then down to 'demonstrate' contemplation as she lost herself to another internal debate. Smile waning slightly, Miyori answered instead - anticipating needlessly detailed technical specifications if ET decided to answer on her own, "Eien-chan - 'Eternity' - is a self-repairing, self-maintaining adaptive gynoid. She's capable of moving and reacting far faster than an unenhanced human, and is much stronger and more durable. She's comparable to an armored vehicle in combat potential. However, her moral guidelines prohibit her from harming innocents. In recent years she's begun to demonstrate the ability to manipulate the anomalous energy field around her, as well, though to what exact end I can only speculate... As for me..." The smile widened again, suspiciously so, "Well, I can't do anything but float around and bug people. Intangible, you know?"

Eternity nodded in agreement with this explanation, "Essentially correct." She stated, unwilling to contradict Miyori. At least, until she could verify whether or not it was actually Miyori and not a particularly familiar feature of whatever bizarre... falsehood... she was living out.
Back to top Go down
Radon088

Radon088

PostSubject: Re: A Miracle for the Sleeping Coffin   A Miracle for the Sleeping Coffin - Page 2 Empty2014-11-13, 3:32 pm

Elly smiled and nodded at Aiyil, having someone worry about her like John had before felt really nice. She grabbed the Nobus agent’s arm, and waited for them to get going to wherever it was they were going. Before they left the room Elly couldn't help but turn to look at the blue haired girl, the ghost, magic man and the little unicorn hidden behind a spell, and feel like they would be important somehow. She raised her hand and waved, saying a simple, enthusiastic, “Goodbye!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Miracle for the Sleeping Coffin   A Miracle for the Sleeping Coffin - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Miracle for the Sleeping Coffin
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Multi-Verse Project :: Earth Realm :: Elsewhere :: Other Loations :: Nexus City-
Jump to: