The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Miracle for the Sleeping Coffin

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Aeir / Number III

Aeir / Number III

A Miracle for the Sleeping Coffin Empty
PostSubject: A Miracle for the Sleeping Coffin   A Miracle for the Sleeping Coffin Empty2014-09-10, 9:08 pm

I'm tired. 
I can't keep hoping anymore...
I'm so tired.
I can't keep lying anymore...
I'm alone and, forevermore, I will be alone.
That dreamful time will never come,
no matter how long I walk this empty earth.
But maybe, just maybe, if I sleep...
that dream will come.
I want to hope for that... even if it destroys me.

Nexus City, Earth Realm
Approximately 0200 Hours

The alley was a curiously wide, empty place. The city's maintenance services had done an admirable job of keeping it clean and, in truth, it was really a side street unto itself - extending several blocks in either direction - but, lacking the space for vehicular traffic, had to settle for the lesser distinction of 'alley.' It did not lead anywhere in particular save the buildings adjacent to it, which were residential in function. This meant that during the mid-morning and mid-afternoon, it saw a great rush of people going to and from their jobs, but scarcely any traffic aside from this. Thus the alley that was perhaps a street was empty, lit only by periodic streetlights glowing dimly from the ground as if someone had littered its sides with unusually bright glow sticks. So the only witness to what happened next was a cat that happened to have been lounging on its owners' balcony, three stories above the ground.

The object appeared with little more than a whisper and a flash of light. like a bulb suddenly flickering into life before suddenly burning out. Heralded by this unusual spark, it appeared in the air a fraction of an inch above the ground and promptly fell to the earth with a dull 'Thud'... before teetering back and forth and landing prone with a much louder 'Crash.' It was a curious thing, made of sleek steel with several visibly mechanical parts. There was a clear indication that the side facing upward - its apparent front - was possessing of a lid that would flip open, but it was otherwise featureless save for a brief message written in (apparent) Japanese on the cover:

[私は一人になりたくありません。]

Last edited by Aeir / Number III on 2015-06-26, 3:15 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Fixed the message.)
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A Miracle for the Sleeping Coffin   A Miracle for the Sleeping Coffin Empty2014-09-12, 4:12 am

Work in Nexus City, at least when it came to monitoring traffic could either be horribly exciting or soul crushingly boring depending on the day. Sure there was times when there was a heads up at the latest energy spike of invading demons from Infernal Realms or the Abyss. Or the many very unpleasant things Greg had no desire to tangle with.

Sighing the young man leaned back into back of his seat as the monitors when he heard a faint beeping of..something.

Frowning, the young man stood straighter and decided to focus on it. Maybe it was something and not just a false alarm?

Not for first time, Lady Yasuko wondered which direction her life would take. She truly had no idea what she would do with her long life, or for what purpose so she simply wandered. Far too many years had passed since her home had been gone. Far too many regrets and things she couldn't take back but she would at least try to make the best of her situation.

In all her dimensional travels as far as places went, Earth Realm wasn't bad. The people on average were pleasant enough, the world was relatively peaceful but of course not without its issues and it could more or less defend itself. To Yasuko it was a relief, in the sense she could simply live in the moment for a peaceful life and didn't have to fight unless absolutely needed.

Yet part of her still wanted to protect. And in the end, if her loved ones and home were gone, what use was the peace? A peace they had dreamed of but never had the chance to taste for themselves?

No. It's..in the past now.

She continued her walk, ignoring the occasional stares. Even here, her clothing choice was a bit odd with her kimono but she didn't care; it was what she was comfortable with and it was from her home.

The walk lead her to the alleyway, typically dangerous for most people but it was a shortcut to where she had in mind and she was more then capable of taking care of herself. What the woman didn't expect was a object, crashing into the ground. She did not see it, but she heard it.

Now fully alert and cautious, her red eyes narrowed a bit before she approached. She couldn't sense much of anything when she did find the strange object. More still as she got closer, she'd notice that the langauge was one she knew too well.

Japanese? That was confusing. Was it something Japan was testing?

Approaching closer she read the writing.

I'm tired.
I can't keep hoping anymore...
I'm so tired.
I can't keep lying anymore...
I'm alone and, forevermore, I will be alone.
That dreamful time will never come,
no matter how long I walk this empty earth.
But maybe, just maybe, if I sleep...
that dream will come.
I want to hope for that... even if it destroys me.

What was this? A poem? Whatever it was..it resonated with her on some level. Who ever wrote this, assuming it wasn't a random piece and something from experience must of had a hard life. Still, she should probably report this to Nobus and the authorities but odds are they probably picked it up by now.

A Miracle for the Sleeping Coffin TAG_8773
Back to top Go down
https://verseproject.forumotion.com
Radon088

Radon088

PostSubject: Re: A Miracle for the Sleeping Coffin   A Miracle for the Sleeping Coffin Empty2014-09-14, 1:45 am

A small fast food restaurant near one of the main roads in Nexus City was still relatively busy with late night customers. A small line of sleepy looking people was standing waiting for the young lady behind the counter to see to their hunger.

Without warning there was a horrifying screech, a sound like steel on glass before there was a flash of purple light and a small explosion sending a strange black fluid showering over the people in line, those sitting and eating, even the poor cashier was not spared from the flecks of black. The people quickly stood up or backed away from the epicenter of the explosion cursing and frantically trying to wipe the disgusting looking substance from their clothes or bodies. The poor cashier rushed from person to person handing out napkins to the disgruntled customers. Until all the black fluid began sliding off of them leaving not a single stain as it quickly gathered into a mass in the epicenter of the explosion. The mass grew to the size of a softball as people rapidly backed away, staring at the quivering lump.

The lump started to move, to shape itself and it rapidly took the solid black form of a tiny female, no larger than a bottle of soda. The tiny woman looked around warily with frantic urgency.

The people looked at one another before shrugging and tossing their possibly ruined meals into the garbage and leaving. The cashier, sighed and walked over to the tiny woman to ask her to please leave.

"Excuse me ma'am could you-"

She never got the chance to finish her sentence as the tiny figure caught sight of the food laying around the establishment and became a tiny whirlwind of chaos. It split itself into many different fragments again before each zipped to a piece of discarded food, one even flying into the trash. The cashier screamed and ran out the door, quickly followed by the kitchen staff as they scrambled away from the chaos.
Back to top Go down
Aeir / Number III

Aeir / Number III

PostSubject: Re: A Miracle for the Sleeping Coffin   A Miracle for the Sleeping Coffin Empty2014-09-21, 9:56 pm

Unbeknownst to its curious observer, her examination of the object prompted the first external stimulus it had received since the day of its completion. It was the first sign of anything it had registered after centuries upon centuries of patient scanning. The object had been created for such a purpose - its task in actually preserving its occupant was minimal. The most it accomplished on that end was to keep dust off and protect against similar environmental damage. Its true task - the function it had been performing for all this time - was to 
watch for signs of life. Filtering out an actual lifeform from common ambient 'noise' was a difficult task for its rather limited intelligence, but the consistently human shaped heat signature moving about it was a clear, undeniable sign.

So, at last, it sent a signal to wake its occupant and began to open.

Clean, stale air hissed out of the device as its seal was broken and entirely cosmetic lights flared to life along its sides, both mostly to warn any observers of the object's actions than to perform a true function.

Last edited by Aeir / Number III on 2014-09-29, 6:09 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Expanding the previous post.)
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A Miracle for the Sleeping Coffin   A Miracle for the Sleeping Coffin Empty2014-09-25, 12:04 am

Yasuko took a cautious step back when it appeared she had disturbed whatever was lurking inside of the device. She had no idea who, or what was inside, or how strong it was so she had to be careful. Come to think of it, she couldn't get a reading energy wise off them either. That in itself was worrying. Either they were something akin to an android or could hide their energy.

On the other hand, it could be someone that needed help. Why not take a chance? Mind set, she slowly approached.

Aiyil was hoping she'd be able to get some type of break without anything unusual happening. However since she was a agent of Nobus it meant her work schedule was never a dull one and there was never a shortage of odd things happening. Last week she had to deal with some idiot kids who thought summoning a evil spirit in a doll was a good thing.

She always had thought no one was dumb enough to act like the people in horror movies; most people had that much more self preservation right?

Wrong. Some people really were that stupid. Who would have thought those type of movies would be all but a documentary of stupidity poking a dragon in the mouth and act surprised when it finally bit you?

It was a nice view on the roof tops tonight. The clouds were there but they almost seemed to enhance the beauty with the moon peeking just between them. Her wings stretched a bit as she considered taking a flight when her P.D.A began acting up.

Sighing and knowing what it was, she picked up.

"All right, what is it? Don't know yet and its unknown? Small, so maybe its a fairy going by witness reports? Odd. I'll be there in a minute."

Putting it away, the young Ralphlim closed her eyes as she vanished with a thunder clap; moments later a lighting bolt struck down outside where various armored cars and the like were outside. She went to what she was pretty sure the commanding officer, a man in his forties with older features and pointed, elf-like ears.

"I got the basic run down. What's the situation?"

The man turned to her, regarding the angel for a moment before answering. "Not too much is known. Just was said some small figure came out of nowhere and caused a mess. We don't Think they're hostile and we want to avoid a fight but the others are here just in case. So just a small group is being sent in with you in the forefront."

"Sounds typical. Never a dull moment eh?"
Aiyil surveyed around. Her race couldn't sense energy naturally but her senses were far sharper then a normal human. "I'll head in. You guys have the front handled looks like."

After getting a go ahead she headed in, though cautiously. The lights were on so that was a good sign. It was Never a good sign if everything was dark when it was suppose to be light out but really the whole 'I'm-Evil-So-I-Have-Hide Darkness and Gloat' thing got old after a while.

"Hello?"
She called out, eyes scanning around. "We don't want to fight; we just want to talk and see what's going on."

Of course, who would be dumb enough to believe that? They weren't looking for a fight but who's to say a complete stranger would believe them? Thank Anya for the universal translator built in this city.

A Miracle for the Sleeping Coffin Angel
Back to top Go down
Radon088

Radon088

PostSubject: Re: A Miracle for the Sleeping Coffin   A Miracle for the Sleeping Coffin Empty2014-09-25, 3:51 am

Elly slowly managed to calm herself as she went from place to place in the smallish building, various copies of herself ransacking the place for anything biological that she could use to replenish her strength. The establishment had been a restaurant, or at least that's what she thought. She had never actually seen a place like this when it was in operation. Her state calmed further as she had gathered enough mass to return her 'avatar' to its usual size and she could reasonably expect to be able to defend herself. That and she had already taken steps to ensure her survival, splitting off dozens of dime-sized fragments of herself to vanish into crevasses or down the drain.

The black shape of her body flit about the place as her curiosity began to take over, investigating the strange implements used in running the place and thoughtfully turning off the stoves. John would scold her if she left the stove on... again.

The unexpected pain lanced through her mind as she remembered the last few minutes before she had been nearly killed and found herself in this place. John, her other, was gone. She slumped into a puddle on the ground as her grief robbed her of motivation. If her form was capable of shedding tears she certainly would be. Anger tried to assert itself in her mind but it was swept away by the memory of her smashing much of the army that was trying to end her into paste. She had her revenge, even if they had managed to finally exile her from their place to... wherever here was.

"Hello? We don't want to fight; we just want to talk and see what's going on."

Elly was startled by the sudden voice and she pulled herself together to approach the speaker. She flowed around the furniture and cooking utensils as she made her way to the front of the place where she had first appeared, sprouting several long tentacles from her back just in case. Finally coming to a stop behind the counter she could see the source of the voice.

A human woman.

Elly tilted her head slightly in confusion. John was supposed to be the only human. A memory flashed into her mind of a huge startled looking woman looking down at her. Had she been sent to the place where John had come from? A jolt of excitement filled her. If this was where John was from... Did that mean that there were more Johns? Elly stared at the woman across from her with bright white eyes in open curiosity, She had never seen a human woman except in John's memories or a few pictures. Strangely none of the ones she could recall seeing had wings but maybe that was just rare for them or something.

Elly couldn't help but get a little closer, moving over the counter and into the brightly lit room beyond.
Back to top Go down
Aeir / Number III

Aeir / Number III

PostSubject: Re: A Miracle for the Sleeping Coffin   A Miracle for the Sleeping Coffin Empty2014-09-26, 4:56 pm

Without further fanfare, the lid slid suddenly upward, exposing the object's occupant at last. She was a mildly tall woman, approximately six feet in length – or just under two meters (1.8 to be specific) – dressed in a modest, light blue jumpsuit, possessing of the curious trait of having no discernible zippers, buckles, buttons, or seams at all save the cuffs of the arms and legs, exposing bare skin. She wore no shoes, and similarly no gloves, and her face – still as death – was similarly unobstructed save the faintly luminescent hair which framed it. And that was her most curious trait of all – her hair glowed an eerie azure blue, and seemed to intensify in vibrancy until without warning her eyes were open and glowing a similar color.

She did not step out of the object, or make any move at all really. She simply stood there, eyes darting about the world with inhuman speed before settling intently on Lady Yasuko's form. They roamed all about her in a manner that might have seemed invasive if their bearer were not so clinically detached, before coming to rest on her face. “You...” She stated, voice smooth and steady and cold, like steel, “You are... alive. You are alive, yes? Living? Breathing? Not dead? Not gone? But a living, breathing being? I can... I can tell these things. You breathe, your heart beats blood through your veins, you body generates heat, and you clearly stand before me but... I... cannot be sure. My sensors have come to fail me over these years, it seems, and no matter how I search bear no damage.”

Last edited by Aeir / Number III on 2014-09-29, 10:04 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Expanding the previous post... and fixing the text's color.)
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A Miracle for the Sleeping Coffin   A Miracle for the Sleeping Coffin Empty2014-09-30, 11:01 pm

Aiyil had seen a great matter of many things in her career, ranging from Abyssal Demon types, aliens to Anya knows what else. So when the newcomer came into view, decidingly not 'normal'(whatever that meant these days) and with tentacles coming from her back it make the impression the girl was not human at the least.

That did leave a lot of questions; and a quick glance at her scanner from her M.P.D or Multi Purpose Device pinged back negative as far as any known races in the data base. She put the small data pad-looking device away in her pocket. Figures. Always the hard way.

"All right, that's far enough."
Aiyil said casually. "My name is Aiyil Hambram, Nobus agent and you are in Nexus City. You have a name?"

_________

Lady Yasuko hadn't expected the person inside to look so human, but it was obvious she was not. Her senses told her otherwise she was different and what exactly she was, she could not say only that she was different. It did lead to a myriad of other questions, such as how she got there in the first place or where she was from.

Any other questions were halted by the strangers speech. It confused her. However, she liked to consider a relatively intelligent woman so she could make a educated guess what she may have meant. It sounded like they were isolated from others, to the point she wasn't sure the person in front of her was alive. Of course, there was no way to ask such a awkward question no would she pry on a complete strangers background. Her voice was cold too, something else she noted but that didn't mean much.

She had mentioned scans, did that mean she was a android of some kind?

"I'm alive, but if you simply exist can anybody truly say that?" She then shook her head. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to get philosophical on you. My name is Yasuko, and you're currently in the Earth Realm in Nexus City. May I have your name?"

Other questions could wait--and likely it would be a good idea to move out of the alley way soon as is.
Back to top Go down
Radon088

Radon088

PostSubject: Re: A Miracle for the Sleeping Coffin   A Miracle for the Sleeping Coffin Empty2014-10-01, 1:40 am

Elly smiled and began rambling about herself, her favorite things, various anecdotes about her short life so far, and how much she hated the feeling of dirt... That is until she noticed the other woman looking at her strangely. It took a moment but she finally noticed no sound was being made when she tried to speak as she currently lacked a mouth to make sounds with... so she had been standing around and waving her arms around in an animated fashion while remaining totally silent.

Elly needed her masterpiece back.

She raised an appendage so she could get a closer look, the back substance her body was made of roughly approximating a real human limb. Her tentacles receded into her back as she concentrated on what humans called a hand. She had spent a lot of time in her masterpiece, she had even created it with animal parts and a bunch of natural magic... Maybe she could make her body become her masterpiece?

The tip of one of her 'fingers' began to change as she concentrated. Slowly her body changed it's nature, something she had never tried before. Her black flesh concentrated and became hard before the coloration changed and her finger resembled the skeletal human equivalent. Excited by her new found ability she quickly crafted the rest of the hand and forearm, taking a moment to giggle in her mind about how the limb flopped about with no muscles to move it. Getting the hang of things she quickly crafted the rest, bones rose out of her black flesh, innards grew to fill cavities, and meat streched over the frame of pale bones. Finally skin and hair grew into existance to cover the intricate parts.

Taking a breath, filling her new lungs with the fresh air of a new world, Elly felt her processes all slowly begin to work. Her soul no longer alone in her being as a mind added it's instincts and her body busily performed it's involuntary actions. She smiled for real this time as she opened her eyes to look at the human woman across from her. Failing to notice the fact she had no clothes to cover her newly minted human body.

"Hi, my name is Eleison but everyone calls me Elly. It's nice to meet you!"
Back to top Go down
Aeir / Number III

Aeir / Number III

PostSubject: Re: A Miracle for the Sleeping Coffin   A Miracle for the Sleeping Coffin Empty2014-10-01, 3:35 am

"Earth... Realm?" The woman blinked, before executing a modest, formal bow. "I apologize," she said, straightening, "I am, by law, Dairoku Eien... though that is surely meaningless now. I am identified as 'Eternity' - I am the first, and last, of my sisters." She paused, tilting her head in seeming thought, before righting herself and continuing, "I... normally... but it seems meaningless now so... I apologize once more. My introduction was flawed - I am S2M6, 'Eternity.' And... I must know that this is real. You are alive. False images, false sights, false people, false words, false places... I tire of them. Please, verify that you live and breathe. I want to hope... that this is not a dream. If hope and dreams are possible for me." There was no change in tone with this delivery, even though Eternity seemed to pause many times, and her face remained the same as ever.

It was strange to her - this woman's appearance before her. She knew her 'gamble' was in vain. She knew for certain that she would 'wait' for someone to find her eternally, until whatever end time could bring finally met her. Her slumber wasn't truly meant to end - expected to end. It was utterly impossible by all her calculations. The only explanation was that this was like in the past - when hikers passed her on barren wastes and cities rose out of the empty earth and water glistened in parched, thirsty seas. It was an error, like those times. It had to be. Therefor... the easiest way to eliminate it was - as in the past - to interact with it and force its falsity to become known.

That this was truth, and not simply another aberrant simulation, was... impossible.

But not unacceptable.
Back to top Go down
o0m-9

o0m-9

PostSubject: Re: A Miracle for the Sleeping Coffin   A Miracle for the Sleeping Coffin Empty2014-10-04, 6:05 am

It was a beautiful day. The morning light painted the living room and kitchen in pleasantly cool blues. A small lamp on the bar between the two was the only source of light from within the house. It added its own golden shine to the place, a point of warmth in the dark. From his spot on the couch, Admari could see golden sunlight playing across his backyard through the two man-sized windows on the south side of his home. In the far corner of the yard, a rusted, iron cross cast long, deep shadows over the grass. It was wonderful, but Admari could not bring himself to admire it.

It was all too quiet. His mother should have been preparing her breakfast. His father should have been on his way to work. Sydney, his dog, should have been pawing at the back door for her breakfast, but the home was silent. At the head of the living room, two leather armchairs sat draped in clothes; one set for a man and the other for a woman. At the foot of the cross was a mound of recently upturned dirt. All the evidence left that any of them had ever existed. The silence was oppressive.

Admari sat on a couch that was flush with the inner wall of the living room. He was hunched over the coffee table, staring at a sheet of papyrus. There was a single line of text on it, written in perfect, golden script:

"The End Times are upon you. As your daughter is of a different world, I grant you this chance to evade the coming turmoil of this world and remain with her. At the time of your natural death, you shall be welcomed into my kingdom. Go without fear."

He ran his hand over the parchment. Like the writing, it was without fault; no change in color, thickness, width, or texture. Perfect, just like the perfectly white door that had appeared in the house’s entryway with it.

Admari checked the clock. Seven thirty. Quartz would be getting up soon, he knew. She never slept in. More out of restlessness than anything else, Admari opened up the backpack and duffel bag at his feet and went through their contents. They held food and water, mostly, plus some survival equipment such as a tent, fire starting equipment, and small tools. Him and Quartz would take these with them when they passed through the door.

He heard hoofbeats coming down the stairs. A moment later a little, bedraggled unicorn walked into the living room. Her mane was a mess and her eyes were only half-open. She let out a yawn.

“Mornin’ dad,” she said as she picked her way through the living room and found herself a spot on the couch.

“Mornin’ Quartz. Sleep well?” Admari said as he repacked their luggage. Quartz laid down and rested her head against his leg while he worked.

“I slept okay. Still miss Gramma and Granpa.” Admari reached down and scratched behind her ears.

“Yeah, I miss ‘em too.” They sat there for a little while, enjoying each other’s company. Quartz broke the silence.

“Dad? You’ll tell Gramma and Granpa hello from me when you see ‘em again, right?” Admari was just a little surprised by how well she hid the tremor in her voice.

“I’ll send them your love, Quartz. Don’t worry.” He spent a moment straightening out her mane. “How about some breakfast before we head out? Eggs n’ cheese, just like you like.”

“Can I have apple butter on my toast?” she asked, looking up at him through her mess of hair. Admari grinned at her.

“Sure thing. I’ll go get it started.” Thankfully, there seemed to be enough people left around the city that water and power facilities remained running. Admari tried his best not to think on that fact as he prepared their food.

They ate in silence, either too nervous or too preoccupied to come up with conversation. Once they had both finished, they left their dishes in the sink and got ready for the journey ahead. Aside from the bags Admari would be taking, Quartz had packed a small backpack of her own, filled mostly with small mementos she was unwilling to leave behind. Admari retrieved his revolver and holster from a coat closet. When he closed the closet, he saw a young girl in an oversized T-shirt and shorts waiting for him in the entryway. She was wearing a quartz pendant in the shape of a rose.

“All set then, Quartz?” The little girl adjusted the straps of her backpack before nodding. “Welp, then I guess we’re off.” Admari shouldered his luggage and looked at the white door standing alone in the middle of the room. He took Quartz’s hand in his and tentatively pushed the door forward. It opened to show a portal of golden light. He took a deep breath and walked through.

The next thing he knew, Admari was standing in an alley in a city he didn’t recognize. “Huh. That was smoother than I expected. You in one piece, Quartz?” He looked down to see her examining herself, checking her shirt and knees and shoes and whatever else she could crane her neck to see.

“All here,” she answered with a slight note of wonderment. “I thought it was gunna be a lot worse, too.”

Admari spotted two figures standing at the other end of the alley. “Wonder if they saw us… Think they’re friendly Quartz?” Quartz shrugged.

“Only way to find out is to ask.”

“True enough. Well, let’s get to askin’.” The two of them walked down the alley. Once Admari was close enough that he could see both figures were women, he raised a hand in greeting. “Excuse me, ladies, but would either of you know a place where we could spend the night? Me an’ my daughter are from outta town and we’re a bit lost.” Admari put on his best smile and did his best to ignore the fact that one of the women was standing in a space coffin.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A Miracle for the Sleeping Coffin   A Miracle for the Sleeping Coffin Empty2014-10-05, 4:10 am

Aiyil had seen many strange things but even with all that was a bit taken back. It wasn't the strangest or out there thing she had seen sadly, but it did catch her off guard. What exactly was she seeing taking place? It was a transformation that much was obvious but..

It took a moment for it to complete, and when it did she witnessed a human-seeming woman.

A woman without any clothes. Awkward, even if she had no interest what so ever in the same gender.

"Okay. So this happened. Nice to meet you, for what its worth." Aiyil managed to find a somewhat coherent response. "Um. One moment.."

She pulled out a small capsule, seemingly normal before tapping it once and letting it hit the ground. A small sound close to a puff echoed in the room as a cloud of smoke covered it from view before revealing some clothes. Reaching for them, she stood back up and handed them to the other young woman.

"So..might wanna put that back on. I doubt you care but other people will, then we can talk."

She really, really, needed a vacation after this.

Yasuko frowned at those words, trying to figure where the other young woman was coming from. She mentioned about the first and last of her sisters, did that mean she was the only survivor of her family? Where exactly had she come from that made her think this was a illusion?

"I'm sorry. If what you say is true, and you've been in a illusion world I'm not sure exactly what I can do to prove that are indeed a real world. I can say, as hard as it may sound that I'm not from this world myself--or this reality for that matter." Far fetched to most people who didn't know any better but she had already came her in a odd fashion as is. Adding that, if she stayed here for any length of time she would learn about these type of things eventually.

Yasuko 'felt' something almost to the back of her and took a curious glance to see a..girl? No. The feeling was off. She feel hostility from them at least but she wondered how long they had been there in the first place.

Not only that but there was another energy spike it felt..closer to a portal. She knew it was somewhere nearby but not exactly where as her senses were slightly strained. First this woman, then a portal. It wasn't as if portals and teleportation didn't have others who could use it in Earth Realm but just seemed a bit odd.

“Excuse me, ladies, but would either of you know a place where we could spend the night? Me an’ my daughter are from outta town and we’re a bit lost.”

Turning towards the voice, she saw two newcomers--a man and a young girl. The energy they gave off was unique, the first felt human and the scent confirmed it but the other was harder to place.

"It depends on how much money you have and if you've just arrived. I don't think many of the places around here require a lot of Chromes and other currency.." She would have said more when she felt a few energies approaching, some rather strong ones at that.

A few moments later, a few men and women came though they mostly kept their distance save for one which was assumed to be the leader. With the way they were dressed, many people would think they were part of some military. That would be partly correct, in only the sense Nobus or at least certain sections acted a bit like one when needed.

The one in front, a young man with the name 'Daniel' on their dog tag stepped forward, clearing their throat. "I'm officer Daniel part of Nobus, the police and defense force of this city and planet." He glanced at Eternity, then to the other two. "Our monitors picked up energy spikes in this direction, up to including dimensional travel. We don't know you, or your intentions but we would like to talk. Preferably, out of the alleyway."
Back to top Go down
Radon088

Radon088

PostSubject: Re: A Miracle for the Sleeping Coffin   A Miracle for the Sleeping Coffin Empty2014-10-05, 3:22 pm

Elly quickly pulled on the offered clothes, a plain white shirt and nondescript blue shorts. She smiled at Aiyil, who still looked a bit uncomfortable but she was too excited meeting another human to care. Again the woman's wings drew Elly's attention and she looked at them closely. It reminded her of the stone lady with the wings she had seen in Jolton, perhaps they were related somehow? John had told her a lot of stories about his mother and father and could remember the many times those other things had asked her to be a mother herself, though she still hadn't figured out what they were asking her to do for a long time. Perhaps the stone lady was the mother of the one in front of her?

"Hey are you-" She trailed off as something behind Aiyil caught her attention. Elly rushed to the big plate glass windows that dominated the front of the small establishment and pressed her face closely to the glass.

Outside a vast city stretched out in every direction Elly looked. Tall building lit with bright lights, people going here and there some stopping to look and see what was going on in the small eatery. A few of them even returning her gaze before they were shooed away by even more people dressed like John was the first time she had met him. There were even cars coming and going! She had never seen a car moving from the outside, it was kind of strange to look at. Her gaze returned to the people right outside, they were standing around next to cars with flashing red and blue lights on them.

Elly wiggled with excitement as she watched them before bounding back over to Aiyil. "Hey Aiyil can we go outside? Please?" She begged with her hands clasped under her chin.
Back to top Go down
o0m-9

o0m-9

PostSubject: Re: A Miracle for the Sleeping Coffin   A Miracle for the Sleeping Coffin Empty2014-10-06, 4:39 am

Admari sighed. "Yeah, I figured that's how it would be. And we're flat broke, too." He skipped the heel of his shoe against the concrete twice, thinking. "I don't guess either of you know someone who would..." He trailed off as a formation of men and women in uniform turned into the alleyway. His smile dropped. He took a step to the side, placing himself directly between Quartz and the newcomers.

"I'm officer Daniel part of Nobus, the police and defense force of this city and planet. Our monitors picked up energy spikes in this direction, up to including dimensional travel. We don't know you, or your intentions but we would like to talk. Preferably, out of the alleyway."

Admari couldn't help but raise an eyebrow. The fact that an officer could walk up to four random people in the street and bring up interdimensional travel with a straight face was impressive. And did a little bit to explain the woman in the space-coffin. It also surprised him that they would look into the matter without bringing heavier artillery. Between the officers, Admari could only pick out small arms, suitable for personal defense and general enforcement, but lacking in the kind of firepower he would expect to need against an extradimensional threat. Then again, he thought, he had no clue how powerful their weapons actually were. 

Admari blew a sigh out through his nose. "One of those spikes was probably me and my daughter, officer," he said as he scanned the faces of the Nobus officials. "We'd be happy to continue this conversation out at the mouth of the alley." He made an effort to sound polite, but his response still came out as stiff and just a little mechanical. 
Back to top Go down
Aeir / Number III

Aeir / Number III

PostSubject: Re: A Miracle for the Sleeping Coffin   A Miracle for the Sleeping Coffin Empty2014-10-07, 2:21 am

"I'm sorry. If what you say is true, and you've been in a illusion world I'm not sure exactly what I can do to prove that are indeed inside a real world.” ‘A’ real world? Eternity didn’t have time to ponder the strangeness of this statement before Yasuko continued, “I can say, as hard as it may sound that I'm not from this world myself--or this reality for that matter." ‘This’ world? ‘This’ reality? How could there be any other? A quick search through her data revealed several theories regarding the subject, but none of them were possible to verify. ‘Reality’ represents everything that is ‘real.’ Something that is not part of reality therefore cannot be real. But if it’s another reality… is that another reality real or not real, as it’s not part of ‘reality?’ Tilting her head to indicate deep thought to Yasuko, Eternity lost herself in an endless stream of ‘true’ / ‘false’ arguments.

“Excuse me, ladies, but would either of you know a place where we could spend the night? Me an’ my daughter are from outta town and we’re a bit lost.”

Eternity had only a few seconds to attempt to puzzle out her ‘impossible’ dilemma before she was brought out of her musings by a man speaking mildly accented english. She turned to face him - he was a young man roughly an inch taller than her (exceedingly rare in Japan) wearing a ratty brown hoody. "It depends on how much money you have and if you've just arrived. I don't think many of the places around here require a lot of Chromes and other currency."

And Yasuko responded in English as well… as she had been this entire time. Abruptly, Eternity realised she had been speaking English without determining to do so and checked her primary settings to find that… Japanese was still her default language. So why had she spoken in English initially? It was worrying. She would have to perform a systems check as soon as she was able. In the mean time, she had been asked the question as well and was obligated to respond, though she lacked a better answer. “Regrettably, I do not know enough of this area to offer you better advice.”

The man sighed, "Yeah, I figured that's how it would be. And we're flat broke, too." He skipped the heel of his shoe against the concrete twice in thought, "I don't guess either of you know someone who would..." Whatever the man was going to say was lost as he saws a formation of men and women in uniform turn into the alleyway. He took a step to the side, placing himself directly between the newcomers and… a small child. A little girl, specifically. Had she been there the entire time? How had Eternity missed seeing her? This was definitely-

“I'm officer Daniel part of Nobus, the police and defense force of this city and planet."One of the newcomers - the leader of this group judging from body language and uniform - had spoken before Eternity could finish her train of thought. That systems check’s schedule was bumped up in priority from ‘as soon as is permitted’ to ‘as soon as possible.’ This was highly unusual. "Our monitors picked up energy spikes in this direction, up to including dimensional travel. We don't know you, or your intentions but we would like to talk. Preferably, out of the alleyway."

The first man blew a sigh out through his nose. "One of those spikes was probably me and my daughter, officer. We'd be happy to continue this conversation out at the mouth of the alley." His words were making an effort to be polite, but his tone and body language made it clear he was wary of these individuals. Why? Was he a criminal? It would explain the energy spike they detected… While Eternity personally found that scenario unlikely judging from what she could tell of his character - he was sheltering the child, after all, though perhaps she was kidnapped? - its possibility could not be denied.

...and she had delayed giving yet another answer. Unacceptable. Something was… something was slowing her systems. She had to find out what. Had to. These errors were piling up. From cities that aren’t there, to worlds that don’t exist, to individuals that never arrive, to thoughts… To thoughts moving slower than they should. She had delayed the answer even more.

“Very well. I will answer what questions I may.” With no visible sign of her internal distress, save for the light of her aether brightening her hair and eyes further in anxiety, Eternity politely agreed to the apparent law-enforcement officer’s request.

Tachibana Miyori was a woman of many thoughts, many talents, and many faces - though she’d stopped wearing all her masks a long time ago. She had seen many things when she was alive and - in a way - had seen many more after her death. How many people could claim they’d seen a red giant with their own eyes, or watched water vapor seep into the heavens like a wall of indomitable smoke as the very oceans boiled? There was a sort of beauty to those things, as oppressively sorrowful as they were.

But however many things Miyori had seen, what had just happened was… not one of them.

For once not smiling - then again… when had she last smiled? It felt so long now… - Miyori was confused. It was an emotion she’d not experienced often, if ever, and it put a frown on her face as she lacked an audience and so had no need to put on airs while she thought. That… whatever that was… was unexplainable. It was understandable that Eien denied what she was seeing - though that she had seen similarly impossible situations in the past was incredibly worrisome - but Miyori knew it to be real.

And she didn’t have an explanation for it either. Nor could she think of one.

One moment she was hovering about Eien-chan’s hopefully non-intentional gravemarker, then next there was a flash of light and both of them were… here. Wherever ‘here’ was. And that bothered Miyori, because she was used to having an explanation… not that there was anyone to explain anything to anymore, but…

Even she had things she didn’t want to let go of. She had that in common with Eien-chan, at least.

Kicking off and hovering in the air seemingly lazily as a man came to them and asked for directions, Miyori’s face adopted  miniscule grin for a moment when Eien-chan gave her non-answer. Some things really didn’t change, though she couldn’t blame the poor gynoid. She really couldn’t answer… and that was probably frustrating her more than she knew herself. Allowing herself to fall, Miyori tried to place a comforting hand on Eien-chan’s shoulder and frowned mildly in disappointment when it passed straight through and the gynoid failed to react.

When the military policemen walked up and requested to question those present, Miyori’s hand clenched into a fist. “Very well. I will answer what questions I may.”

“As trusting and dutiful as ever… Eien-chan.” She noted, speaking in Japanese, with faux cheer, face stern and worried in spite of the tone of her voice. Clenching and unclenching her fist in helpless frustration, Miyori watched the situation develop with the eyes of a weathered genius… and the worry of an old friend (or, perhaps, the care of a powerless mother.) Well, with any luck, they would have some answers. What sort of ‘energy’ were they talking about, for instance? How did they detect it?

Miyori’s heart may have been simply troubled, but her mind burned with questions.

Last edited by Aeir / Number III on 2014-10-07, 2:25 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Fixing spacing.)
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A Miracle for the Sleeping Coffin   A Miracle for the Sleeping Coffin Empty2014-10-09, 1:45 am

Yasuko didn't pay the spirit any mind after noticing it the first time, if they followed or became hostile then she would react depending on what they did. It wasn't as if she was the only spirit she had seen in the city but most simply ignored most things. Commonly many didn't even know they were dead and while others coped with that existence and eventually moved on, others lingered and became twisted and dark things.

At least there had been nothing like Hollows and such beings around.

Daniel gave a sigh of relief they hadn't realized they had been holding; they had gone much smoother then he had anticipated. Luckily it seemed he was dealing with a rather reasonable bunch but rather powerful too. "Yasuko, would you come to us as well? There's a few other questions maybe you could answer but you aren't in trouble."

"I don't see why not," The woman said. "Lead the way."

Wordlessly, the man turned around with the others and began to walk away from the alley. Curious enough, there were a few others that were notably not human. The first was a young woman, curved horns and bat-like winds but they were folded to her back and out of the way. Daniel didn't pay this any mind. In front of them was a car, sleek and black in color. On a pure looks front it would remind people of a corvette; with the key difference it floated one or two feet off the ground with no apparent tires on top of that being big enough to accommodate more people.

"Find a seat where ever you can,"
Daniel called out as he went inside, another man went to take the opposite side in the front on the passenger end. "Shotgun and all that. While we get there, I could answer a few questions along the way. You guys are probably confused as hell right now."

Why is a grown woman giving off enough moe vibes that would rival children? Something had to be wrong with that but somehow she was pulling it off.

Or maybe it was also a combination of her becoming soft. No of course not.

Who was she kidding. She was a soft as a marshmallow roasted on a open fire according to her friend Lex.

Despite herself, Aiyil face twitched into a small smile. "You haven't really seen a city like this I take it? It's something. And, yeah, I was going to show you out just needed to take you somewhere and get some things checked out. Then if you want, I guess I could give you a tour later." It was more complicated then that naturally but Elly seemed very..child like was the first impression. Granted it could be a very clever act to lower her guard but until she felt otherwise she would go with her gut.

"C'mon."
She lead the woman--who she was getting the impression was younger then what she was out of the place and outside were it was bustling with activity. Just outside, in the far distance was a brighter light, one a large building in the distance that would stand out a bit more then the others.

A Miracle for the Sleeping Coffin Megastructure_by_Hideyoshi
Back to top Go down
Radon088

Radon088

PostSubject: Re: A Miracle for the Sleeping Coffin   A Miracle for the Sleeping Coffin Empty2014-10-09, 4:34 am

"You haven't really seen a city like this I take it? It's something. And, yeah, I was going to show you out just needed to take you somewhere and get some things checked out. Then if you want, I guess I could give you a tour later." Aiyil said as she gestured to the window and the shining city beyond. "C'mon."

Elly shook her head. “No, John’s place was all little wooden buildings... Oh! There was one big glass one and a couple of stone ones that were pretty tall.” Elly said as she adopted a thinking pose, one finger pressed to her chin. “There was the really big twisty metal one but that one was on fire...” Elly followed as she spoke, close behind Aiyil as she guided the way. Elly tried to see around the woman’s wings but had to crane her neck to see around.

When the pair stopped outside Elly could see the huge building in the distance, curious she tugged on the Nobus officer’s sleeve. “Hey Aiyil, whys that big building look like a great big fork?”
Back to top Go down
o0m-9

o0m-9

PostSubject: Re: A Miracle for the Sleeping Coffin   A Miracle for the Sleeping Coffin Empty2014-10-11, 12:46 am

Admari and Quartz fell into step behind Lady Yasuko. Admari's shoulders relaxed just a little bit as they walked down alleyway. No one was pointing guns, there had been some fairly calm requests, and no one was glaring at them. All good things. Quartz was staying close to him, looking this way and that; examining the officers, the buildings, and the two strange women as much as she could. 

Admari couldn't suppress his whistle as he exited the alleyway and gained a decent view of the city's skyline. "It's like we stepped right into Blade Runner, Quartz." Quartz shrugged.

"I dunno. Blade Runner was all spires n' stuff. It looks a lot more like Dredd to me. Bluer, though." They both stepped out of the way of the others and continued looking out into the sky.

"You sure? Dredd was all concrete and garbage and stuff. Too much steel, don't you think? And it's pretty clean."

"Yeah, I guess you're right." Quartz tilted her head. "Oh! You know what it looks like? It looks like those pictures of Hong Kong you showed me. During that protest thing."

"Oh yeah, you're right. If Hong Kong was put waaay into the future." Admari took a moment to just look. "It's kinda weird how that is." Admari said softly. After a moment to take in their new environment, Admari looked around and saw that most of the officers had already piled into the squad car. He gave Quartz a pat on the head. "C'mon. We're holdin' everyone up." They both climbed into the backseat and buckled themselves in. Admari experienced a moment of panic when Quartz's seatbelt did not meet her disguise and instead hovered a hand's width from her chest. Thankfully, the spell keeping her form concealed was quite adaptable; in less than a second the image was corrected and Quartz simply appeared to be a little girl strapped into a car seat.

In an effort to hide his elevated heart rate, Admari tried for some small-talk. "So... You guys have some pretty swanky cars. I'm guessing they're automatic transmission?"
Back to top Go down
Aeir / Number III

Aeir / Number III

PostSubject: Re: A Miracle for the Sleeping Coffin   A Miracle for the Sleeping Coffin Empty2014-10-11, 1:46 am

Eternity followed the Nobus personnel promptly and without comment, Miyori skipping anxiously behind her, unseen to anyone not aware to look. When she came to the mouth of the alley and saw the city she was in - if, indeed, it was a real location and not another elaborate visual-error - she paused for an instant to examine it and note that the scenery seemed simultaneously more and less advanced than that she was used to. There was visible technology that had not been achieved before the end - such as the floating car on the side of the street - but at the same time everything retained a pragmatic, unpolished appearance that she had only seen in images taken from textbooks and historical sites. Though if Yasuko’s words were correct, and this was somehow a ‘reality’ that was not her own, then… Aesthetic differences could mean absolutely nothing.

"Shotgun and all that. While we get there, I could answer a few questions along the way. You guys are probably confused as hell right now."

The instant passed, and Eternity followed Daniel’s instructions, entering the car and seating herself on the driver’s side. The car felt like a car, so far. It felt real. Her physical sense had not lied to her, not yet, so… maybe the impossible actually had... ”...then, if you would… I must know. Are you ‘Real?’ Can it be verified, without uncertainty? Without doubt? Without any possibility for illusion, deceit, or any margin of error?”

Hopping atop the car’s roof just in time to hear Eternity’s statement before the door closed, Miyori hm’d sadly. ‘Still not real enough…  Eien-chan?’ On a brighter note, perhaps, this would answer some of her own questions.

Crossing her legs and leaning back with her hands behind her head, Miyori frowned pensively.

It was unlikely.

And what would it matter, anyway?

She couldn’t do anything for Eien-chan, now. And it was entirely her own fault...

Last edited by Aeir / Number III on 2014-10-11, 1:50 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Fixing spacing.)
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A Miracle for the Sleeping Coffin   A Miracle for the Sleeping Coffin Empty2014-10-13, 11:11 pm

The more Aiyil spent time with Elly, the more the Ralphlim was getting the vibe she was perhaps younger then her apperance made her out to be; or maybe just sheltered. It was hard to say really without any further information at the moment.

"Woods and stuff huh? So a country girl. That's cool. The place I grew up at wasn't really a big city like this so it took some getting used to."
So far the girl seemed pleasant, despite her rather bizzare transformation that would have bothered a lesser person which would cause a seasoned Nobus officer to shrug and then go to his daily bowel of cereal.

Aiyil wasn't entirely sure if that was a good thing or not, though.

The tugging at the sleeve made the young woman pause at the question. "It looks like a fork because in years past, giant meatballs rained down from the sky. No. Seriously, I have no idea. You're not the only one to point that out; I think there's some technical reason behind it but hell if I know."

One of the other officers approached. "I take it you have things handled?"

"Yeah," Aiyil nodded glancing at Elly. "Just getting to know our new friend here." She turned back to the other girl. "I'm going to teleport us back where we get everything checked out including a place to stay. You need to have your hand on my shoulder or something for it to work though so ready when you are."

"Hong Kong?"
The Nobus officer repeated to himself. "I don't know where you're from but since we have a Hong Kong and I've heard of Blade Runner even if its a old ass show by now, its a pretty freaky coincidence."

There was many explanations of why that was. In his experience many people, even those that came from the 'Outside' far as this reality went at least had one or two things in common with this Multiverse depending on where they came from. Frankly though, it gave him a headache. Protecting people and making sure knuckleheaded teenagers didn't kill themselves trying to summon something they shouldn't was more his thing; leave Dimensional Theory and its subbranches to the egg heads. He respected the work, he just didn't have the patience for it.

"Real?" That question from Et caught him off guard, Daniel wasn't sure how to answer at first. "To be blunt, if the worlds illusions are that powerful you can't tell the difference I'm not sure how. I got caught in a nasty fake world where I couldn't tell it was fake before. The only thing is, usually there's always slip ups in the illusion. A piece of paper won't feel like a piece of paper, a steak won't taste like a steak and so on. Long story short, I need to know how that illusion failed. They obviously did or you wouldn't be asking. Did something feel off? A small mistake? I need to know those type of things or I can't help you."

The car came to a slow crawl then a halt as the light turn red at the intersection. Daniel reached into bag and ate what seemed to be a few chips. "Sad thing is, this isn't near the crazies shit I've heard. I should write a book after I retire."

'We have a guest. A spirit hitched a ride.'

Daniel didn't visibly react to the mental speak from Yasuko coming out of nowhere. Still werid though to him. 'And you just say this Just now because..?'

'[i]I didn't think they would follow and I was distracted. They haven't been hostile and just have been coming along. You know ghost are mostly harmless as is.'

Back to top Go down
Radon088

Radon088

PostSubject: Re: A Miracle for the Sleeping Coffin   A Miracle for the Sleeping Coffin Empty2014-10-14, 2:32 am

Elly's eyes widened in wonder as she stared at the distant utensil shaped highrise. Her gaze snapped to the Nobus officer next to her, face held in perfect seriousness. "Aiyil... Can you make it rain the giant meat balls again?" Elly reached out and took hold of the Aiyil's arm, she had been teleported before so she wasn't worried about it, she had far more serious concerns on her mind as they vanished.

"I would really like some giant meat balls..."

Last edited by Radon088 on 2014-10-14, 3:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
o0m-9

o0m-9

PostSubject: Re: A Miracle for the Sleeping Coffin   A Miracle for the Sleeping Coffin Empty2014-10-14, 3:26 am

"That wouldn't surprise me too much," Admari said back to the officer. "Worlds that are really close together echo into one another. Ours was probably an especially close neighbor or somethin'. I think you guys may have a few decades on us, though."

Quartz gave her dad an incredulous look. "When did you become an expert on this sorta stuff?"

Admari shrugged. "Jovious gives a mean orientation speech." 

”...then, if you would… I must know. Are you ‘Real?’ Can it be verified, without uncertainty? Without doubt? Without any possibility for illusion, deceit, or any margin of error?”

Admari raised an eyebrow. "Uh... I don't think it's really possible to prove to someone they aren't seeing things, ma'am, but I can tell you right now that this as real a world as I've ever been in."
Back to top Go down
Aeir / Number III

Aeir / Number III

PostSubject: Re: A Miracle for the Sleeping Coffin   A Miracle for the Sleeping Coffin Empty2014-10-14, 11:17 pm

Taking in the words of both individuals, Eternity tried and failed to come up with an answer that she deemed satisfactory,so she simply said, "It collapses on its own, seemingly at random."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A Miracle for the Sleeping Coffin   A Miracle for the Sleeping Coffin Empty2014-10-18, 1:32 am

Aiyil chuckled to that. "Sorry kiddo, I wish I had a awesome power to make it rain meatballs but who knows may find someone who can. I've seen stranger things. Anyway off to Oz."

How old is this girl really?

In a flash of lighting and a thunder clap later, both of them were in the front of building they were speaking about with the fork-like structure at the top. Elly would felt a slight tingly sensation but other then that she wouldn't feel any different from the lighting teleport that happened moments ago, at the most it would have felt like a second or so passed by.

Aiyil walked in with Elly, though she had to touch what seemed to be a palm scanner before she could enter inside. Once in, the place was rather busy with people going back and forth, but few paid the two entering any mind what so ever. It did, however, lead to a large but rather plain gray room where a elderly man was waiting in a business suit. There were a few other people present, they seemed to be with Nobus judging by the symbol they wore on their chest.

When they arrived, they turned to the two and smiled. "I'm glad everything went all right. You may have a seat, if you wish," He motioned to the couch that was around. "My name is Henry and I would like to welcome you our little home. Usually when we get visitors from uncharted worlds its fifty fifty if they're friendly or not. We'll try to get you situated and a place to stay soon, but a variety of things need to be ironed out. If I may, the place you come from what is it called?"

Daniel went silent after their new guest said that, for a moment anyway. "I guess the only way is with time. Can't say anything Admari didn't say already."

It wasn't too much longer before the group arrived, in the same building that Elly was inside of. The ghost that had been tailing them, if they were still around would have been picked up. He didn't know who they were or their motives, but it really could be anything. He wasn't a Medium or had any spiritual awareness, so it wasn't like he could talk to the dead under his own power. That was why all this technology of theirs was a great equalizer.

In hindsight, it was a double edged sword as it also meant idiots could get a hold of it. Daniel pushed it aside as he lead the group inside.

"Perhaps.." Yasuko finally spoke, mulling over her own thoughts. "I would think if you do sleep of any kind if you do that and wake up and things stay consistent that should also be proof in itself in some way. But I can't say; its just a suggestion."

For Curious minds, the Nobus symbol

A Miracle for the Sleeping Coffin AlusSpaceforceSymbol
Back to top Go down
Radon088

Radon088

PostSubject: Re: A Miracle for the Sleeping Coffin   A Miracle for the Sleeping Coffin Empty2014-10-18, 3:05 am

Elly slumped in disappointment but her unhappyness was quickly overshadowed when they stepped through the doors and into the huge building. "Oh wow!" Elly exclaimed, her attention focused on the people who inhabited the tower. She had seen almost everything in the building, used some of it herself but there was just something facinating about watching real humans work copying machines or the water cooler. Elly's focused gaze unnerved the few ghat paused to look as she passed and even left one woman a blushing mess as she had been bent far over a fax machine trying to fix a paper jam. Several times Aiyil's firm hand was needed to keep the redhead from straying off to cause chaos. 

Finally making their way into the grey, boring, room Elly had little to focus on but the several people occupying the room with her. As the grayed man across from her found out after he had finished speaking. Elly facinated by the simple fact she had never seen an elderly human had closely examined the poor man, along with the few other people in the room before finally pausing to answer his question.

"I'm from John's place!" She answered enthusiasticly. "We lived there all alone for a long time. He told the other people he and his place were from somewhere else though."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Miracle for the Sleeping Coffin   A Miracle for the Sleeping Coffin Empty

Back to top Go down

A Miracle for the Sleeping Coffin
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Multi-Verse Project :: Earth Realm :: Elsewhere :: Other Loations :: Nexus City-
Jump to: