The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What Goes Around, Comes Around

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

What Goes Around, Comes Around - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   What Goes Around, Comes Around - Page 3 Empty2014-10-06, 3:51 am

Rinko seemed to be somewhat enjoying watching Kamaury wander about her new room, a small smile on her lips as she observed the odd woman. At her question, Rinko's smile only widened. "Oh, about an hour, I would say. He usually comes right home from school, but it's possible he may stop somewhere along the way. He does so on occasion."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   What Goes Around, Comes Around - Page 3 Empty2014-10-06, 10:36 pm

Kamaury was listening even if it didn't appear on the surface after she got through looking around the room for anything of interest. Having found none, she turned her full attention to Rinko. "I see. I have heard of school but I have never set foot in one, only heard of things about it. Is it not the place of learning? What exactly do you learn there?" She assumed different schools would be different but she was more curious about ones on earth.
Back to top Go down
https://verseproject.forumotion.com
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   What Goes Around, Comes Around - Page 3 Empty2014-10-06, 10:49 pm

Rinko chuckled. "Mostly academic things. Math, literature, history, things of that sort. Classes that teach about different races and the like are becoming required as well, which is nice. To make sure there aren't issues, considering how intermingled races are now. It helps break down the barriers that are still there, as well as helping everyone understand each other better."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   What Goes Around, Comes Around - Page 3 Empty2014-10-08, 1:45 am

Kamaury seemed to consider what was said. It was interesting, and it sounded rather logically sound from what little she was told so far. "I see. I do not know much about this Earth Realm honestly but I have been to various places in my time. Each place seems to have its own things of interest that make it unique."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   What Goes Around, Comes Around - Page 3 Empty2014-10-08, 9:38 am

Rinko simply smiled. "Well, life would be pretty boring if everything was the same, wouldn't it? Anyway, I need to get back to work for now. You are welcome to make yourself comfortable and get yourself acquainted with the house while you wait for Sei to get home, then the both of us can give you a quick explanation of how the job works."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   What Goes Around, Comes Around - Page 3 Empty2014-10-14, 12:12 am

"Hm. Repition leads to boredom. It's something for me to remember.." Kamaury paused, looking to Rinko. "I have heard they also learn about the body via sex in school. Sex is people grinding oddly-shaped bodily appendages together until they expel liquids. It's honestly the most frightening and strangest thing I have heard of though it is natural."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   What Goes Around, Comes Around - Page 3 Empty2014-10-14, 12:16 am

Rinko blinked at that. "Um... well, that's not exactly taught in school.. not like that, anyway... and there is quite a bit more to the process than what you said. It seems perhaps I should explain at some point... though what brought that up, Kamaury?" Kamaury clearly had no experience with sex, and no true understanding of it. It made Rinko realize that Kamaury would likely need guidance in other things as well; she'd make it a point to teach Kamaury anything she needed or wanted to know.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   What Goes Around, Comes Around - Page 3 Empty2014-10-14, 12:35 am

Kamaury was not sure why she said that but Rinko had asked a question. "I apologize if that statement was unsightly. I have a habit of saying what is on my mind and I just wondered of the various things they could learn at this 'school'. Since I've been told sex is a rather important aspect of most humanoids, it would make sense to be taught about it but I was uncertain."

She clapsed her hands. "Do you need cleaning done? I would rather keep busy then idle while we wait Sei."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   What Goes Around, Comes Around - Page 3 Empty2014-10-14, 12:37 am

Rinko raised a brow. "I keep the house pretty clean at all times, but I tend to touch it up daily, so you can do that if you like. For now, I should head back to the cafe. The vacuum is in that closet over there if you need it."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   What Goes Around, Comes Around - Page 3 Empty2014-10-14, 12:54 am

Kamaury nodded and went to the closet before getting the vaccum and turned to Rinko and giving a formal bow. "I thank you inviting me into your home. I will do my best to repay for as long as I'm here."

In the mean time, there were things to keep her mind busy until Sei arrived.

A few hours passed since Kauamry had taken to cleaning random things. It was true Rinko was clean, but the golem took it to a point where it was practically a science. However, since in the end there wasn't much to do she simpy hung around the other woman but otherwise didn't talk to much.

She was not 'bored'. Just idle. To Kamaury time was something of a surplus commodity so she didn't feel the insistent urge to hurry along with things like most other races.

All she had was time after all.

Taking a glance at the clock, it did seem about the right time Sei would arrive but idly she wondered why it mattered. She had no attachment to either of them, though of course she was thankful for being allowed to stay in the first place. She'd have her answers to that and many others the more time she spent here, she felt.

When the young man stepped in, she greeted him half bowing. "Afternoon young master Sei."

Of course calling him that would likely put him off and confuse him just as much as Kamaury being here.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   What Goes Around, Comes Around - Page 3 Empty2014-11-15, 3:20 am

Sei froze. This... this was not what he had expected to come home to. To walk into his home to be greeted by a beautiful woman, in a rather sexy maid outfit, bowing and calling him 'young master'... there was really only one reaction he could have. He turned a deep shade of red, staring at Kamaury, even as he called out almost pleadingly; "...Mom!? Mom!"

Rinko came hurrying back at her son's somewhat desperate call, trying not to grin. She'd had a feeling something like this might happen. "Oh, I see Kamaury took care of the introductions herself. She's going to be staying with us, and helping out. Did something happen?"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   What Goes Around, Comes Around - Page 3 Empty2014-11-15, 3:34 am

Kamaury looked to Sei then back to Rinko. She was confused at what she had done to upset the young master but perhaps her sudden appearance had done it?

She shook her head. "Not that I'm aware of. I'm sorry Sei, I didn't meant to scare you. Many of these things are new to me."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   What Goes Around, Comes Around - Page 3 Empty2014-11-15, 3:46 am

Sei was still blushing, and looking rather uncomfortable. Rinko raised a brow. "What exactly happened?" Sei chose to tell her by whispering in her ear once she'd bent down, and she chuckled in response. "Ah... Kamaury, Sei reads a lot of manga and watches anime. Apparently coming home to an attractive woman in a maid outfit like yours, and calling him 'young master', is similar to something that happens in some of them. It embarrassed him because they were 'fanservice' moments. Attractive woman in a skimpy outfit, meant to cause arousal, that sort of thing... it seems he thought I was trying to prank him."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   What Goes Around, Comes Around - Page 3 Empty2014-11-15, 4:04 am

Kamaury seemed obviously confused at first before deciding on something and closed her eyes. In a wisp of dark energy her clothes changed from her maid outfit to something more casual and something closer to what she wore when they first met. "Do you really not remember me Sei? Also if the term master makes you uncomfortable, I will reframe from using it just as I do not call Rinko mistress."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   What Goes Around, Comes Around - Page 3 Empty2014-11-15, 4:17 am

Sei swallowed a bit. "No, no... I remember you Kamaury... it's good to see you, I was just... caught of guard, I guess..."

"He's a young teenager, his hormones got in the way."

"Mom!" Sei's blush came back, prompting Rinko to grin.

"Calm down, Sei, I'll stop for now. Why don't you two sit and get more aquainted? I've decided to close up early today. One day won't hurt us." She waved, even as she left the room.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   What Goes Around, Comes Around - Page 3 Empty2014-11-20, 2:50 am

Kamaury decided to sit down, more out of a lack of having anything else to do, that and it seemed to make people a bit uncomfortable if they were sitting down while she was standing up. After that, though, she was at a loss of what to do or how to carry the conversation. She didn't have much to talk about most of the time.

Troublesome. Why is small talk important?

"I'm glad you're doing all right, Sei. I am unsure exactly how long I will be staying, but I hope my presence doesn't bother you too much while I'm here."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   What Goes Around, Comes Around - Page 3 Empty2014-11-20, 2:56 am

Sei blinked at that, and quickly waved his hands about dismissively. "Oh, no! You being here doesn't bother me at all, honest! I really was just caught off guard. I wasn't expecting you, or to be called 'young master' like that. You didn't do anything wrong...."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   What Goes Around, Comes Around - Page 3 Empty2014-12-10, 3:29 am

Kamaury decided to let the matter drop as while she felt there was more to it, there was really no point in pushing it and making him more uncomfortable. "Noted. Your mother mentioned this anime and manga..what exactly is it?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   What Goes Around, Comes Around - Page 3 Empty2014-12-10, 5:57 am

Sei was caught at that one, pausing. "Um... manga are stories told through panels of pictures and dialogue... like comics, if you know what those are." Sure, language barriers were all but gone in this day and age, but he still was surprised that someone in Japan didn't know what manga was. "Anime are basically animated adaptations of manga... though sometimes they tell their own stories... um... I could show you, I guess."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   What Goes Around, Comes Around - Page 3 Empty2014-12-11, 11:29 am

Kamaury nodded slightly after that. "Then, yes please I would like to see some of this anime myself. I do not come from this world and have been here for a short time so many things are new to me. I was born in one of the many Netherworlds, if you have heard of it."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   What Goes Around, Comes Around - Page 3 Empty2014-12-12, 9:03 pm

That explained some things. "Ah, yeah, I've heard of the Netherworlds. Never been to one though. As for a manga to show you... uh... what kind of stories do you like?"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   What Goes Around, Comes Around - Page 3 Empty2014-12-18, 3:30 am

Kamaury opened her mouth then closed it. What did she like? She honestly couldn't say what type of stories, since back then she had never read much of anything.

"I..do not know.." It was brief but she almost looked trouble. "I've never actually read books for leisure, just to learn things."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   What Goes Around, Comes Around - Page 3 Empty2014-12-18, 3:40 am

Sei paused at that. "Hmm... alright. Well, manga, and anime, are generally broken up into a lot of different genres, or categories. The main ones are pretty simple though. Action, Adventure, Comedy, Romance, Drama, Fantasy, Science Fiction or Sci-Fi, Tragedy, Horror, and Slice of Life. There are a bunch of sub-genre's and such, but best to start small, I guess." He was nervous at first, but when he got into a groove about something he both knew and enjoyed... "So, first to figure out what main genre you'd most like... do you need an explanation of any of them?"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   What Goes Around, Comes Around - Page 3 Empty2014-12-19, 4:11 am

"I would like to know more about this Sci=Fi and Slice of Life." Kamaury stated, watching him patiently not really sure what those were but she at least had a idea for others from books. Reading something she actually enjoyed had never occured to her besides if a book was just laying there and she had literally nothing to do.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   What Goes Around, Comes Around - Page 3 Empty2014-12-19, 4:49 am

Sei nodded a bit. "Sci-Fi, Science Fiction, is a genre of fiction that's all about futuristic settings, science and technology, space travel, TIME travel, 'faster than light' travel, parallel universes, etc. A lot of stuff in it has become real these days, with the advancement of technology, but it's.. sort of like fantasy, but with technology instead of magic. That's really the best explanation. Slice of Life, is a genre that depicts 'everyday life'. Things that anybody could relate to. School, work, dating, dealing with friends or real life crisis, things like that."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   What Goes Around, Comes Around - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

What Goes Around, Comes Around
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Multi-Verse Project :: Earth Realm :: Japan-
Jump to: