The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What Goes Around, Comes Around

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

What Goes Around, Comes Around - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   What Goes Around, Comes Around - Page 10 Empty2015-12-18, 3:40 am

Kamaury was a bit confused and taken back by Nayuki and Sei's actions but she felt a strange feeling well within her stomach. It wasn't bad; instead it was rather pleasant. No. Whatever it was, she wanted to have this feeling more, if it was possible. She guessed if she hung around these two and the others more she'd be able to experience these feelings more.

Maybe that was why others spent so much time with others?

Almost idly, she hugged Nayuki close to her but was still gentle. However, as the movie went on, she eventually fell asleep with her head resting against Sei without realizing it.
Back to top Go down
https://verseproject.forumotion.com
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   What Goes Around, Comes Around - Page 10 Empty2015-12-18, 3:59 am

When Akiko returned home, it was to find an incredibly precious scene. Kamaury asleep on the couch, with a sleeping Nayuki in her lap, and with her head resting on Sei's shoulder. The young man was asleep as well, yet still managed to have a small blush. Akiko couldn't help herself, and pulled out her phone, taking a picture. Not five minutes later, she opened the door to let Rinko in, having sent her the picture. Rinko had a hard time keeping from letting out a delighted squeal as she looked them over, getting into a hushed, but excited conversation with Akiko about how adorable what they were seeing was. Suddenly, Sei shifted in his sleep, turning more toward Kamaury, and Nayuki mumbled something about 'thpaghetti'. Akiko noticed an almost evil grin cross her friends face, before Rinko whispered in her ear. Akiko's face flushed, before she covered her mouth to stifle her giggles, nodding eagerly as she rushed to get her video camera. While she set it up, Rinko went to work.

When they were done, the camera was set to record whatever it was that would happen once one of them woke up. And Rinko had gently shifted the three around so that Sei's head was resting half on Kamaury's shoulder, half on her chest, his face partially pressed into her breasts, and one hand lightly resting on them, as if groping her. Nayuki was simply shifted so that she was still in Kamaury's lap and comfortable, but not in the way of the prank... Rinko wondered if she should feel bad about this, but quickly dismissed it. She and Akiko then retired to the dining room to engage in idle chit-chat, drink tea, and eagerly anticipate someone waking up.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   What Goes Around, Comes Around - Page 10 Empty2015-12-20, 1:31 am

Kamaury woke a bit later, not noticing at first that Sei apparently had groped her in her sleep. She didn't feel it too much but it was really odd to her. A normal woman might be embarrassed or angry. Kamaury on the other hand was none of those things, she was simply doing her best not to wake them up as she gently removed herself and Nayuki.

She retrieved a nearby blanket and covered them both before noticing the device, a camera was it? Why was one there?

Hearing Akiko and Rinko in the kitchen, she headed inside to go investigate.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   What Goes Around, Comes Around - Page 10 Empty2015-12-20, 2:28 am

When Kamaury walked in, Rinko and Akiko smiled brightly, Akiko speaking first. "Have a good sleep, Kamaury?"

"Of course she did, remember?" Rinko pulled out her phone, and held it out to Kamaury, the picture of the three sleeping, prior to Rinko's prank, pulled up. "I have to say... you three are adorable."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   What Goes Around, Comes Around - Page 10 Empty2015-12-22, 12:02 am

Kamaury tilted her head. "..I see. I do not mind much, but may I ask why you took a picture of us?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   What Goes Around, Comes Around - Page 10 Empty2015-12-22, 12:20 am

Rinko chuckled. "Well, Akiko took the picture so she could send it to me, but it's just... so sweet. The three of you together are just adorable. I want to keep this picture. It's a good memory. I think I should get it printed and framed... maybe you should keep a copy. The first of many good memories to come." She paused. "Just so you know, I'm the one who shifted Sei so he was holding your breasts. I had a good feeling you wouldn't freak out over it, but I was curious how you'd react... or how Sei would react if he woke up first." She blushed a bit. "I can be a little mischievous, I suppose..."

"A little?" Akiko looked skeptical, and Rinko waved her off, embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   What Goes Around, Comes Around - Page 10 Empty2015-12-26, 4:01 am

Kamaury fell silent after Rinko finished, there was something further that needed to be said. "I see. In the future I ask that you check in myself before doing something of that nature. While I did say I don't mind as much, a part of me felt..unease at being moved in such a way. I do not know why."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   What Goes Around, Comes Around - Page 10 Empty2015-12-26, 9:17 am

Rinko gave a weak smile, looking rather ashamed. "I'm really sorry, Kamaury. I didn't mean to cause you discomfort. I won't do it again..." She suddenly made a face as Akiko casually patted her on the head.

"That's a good Rinko. Good girl."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   What Goes Around, Comes Around - Page 10 Empty2015-12-28, 12:19 am

Reacting more on what she saw, Kamaury surprisingly she patted Rinko on the head once. "Yes. Rinko is a very good girl."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   What Goes Around, Comes Around - Page 10 Empty2015-12-28, 12:32 am

Rinko's face twisted a bit, before she burst into laughter. She had not at all expected that, but it was adorable to a degree she couldn't put into words. Akiko just looked on, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   What Goes Around, Comes Around - Page 10 Empty2016-01-02, 12:10 am

Kamaury was thoroughly confused by this point but decided not to further comment on the matter and leave it be.

Then the strangest thing happened next, we'll to those new to Akiko's household.

A woman figure with cyan hair appeared going through the ceiling(via phasing like a ghost) hanging upside down with their arms crossed in a black bodysuit. It was Ryoko who had came back from whatever she had been doing earlier.

Kamaury blinked.

Ryoko waved.

"Yo. You must be Kamaury, right? Name's Ryoko, nice to meet ya."

The demon golem blinked once more. "Why do you hang upside down when you entered?"

"I actually have no clue." Ryoko then came down from the ceiling as she gently floated down. "Hey mom, Rinko."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   What Goes Around, Comes Around - Page 10 Empty2016-01-12, 10:16 pm

Rinko waved a bit, while Akiko quickly got up and hugged Ryoko, smiling. "Ryoko, I thought you weren't going to be home until tomorrow! I'm glad you're back."

"Oh, here, look at this." Rinko held out her phone, showing Ryoko the picture of Kamaury, Sei, and Nayuki sleeping together. "Isn't that just precious?"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   What Goes Around, Comes Around - Page 10 Empty2016-01-14, 2:57 pm

Ryoko hugged her mother before pulling away. "I was, but I caught my bounty a bit early so I headed home once I was done. The other bounty was Orlox but he kind of died so that puts a damper on things."

Not she cared, from what she heard he had been a real piece of work. "Anyway, you two have any problems? Not all the Perene immigrants were exactly model citizens that slipped through."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   What Goes Around, Comes Around - Page 10 Empty2016-01-14, 3:00 pm

Akiko smiled, shaking her head. "No problems, no. It seems things are mostly handled in that regard. Sei and Nayuki are still asleep I believe, so make sure you don't go anywhere before they can say hello, though."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   What Goes Around, Comes Around - Page 10 Empty2016-02-02, 3:20 pm

"Of course. I can't go anywhere without seeing my little sister and bugging Sei." Ryoko suddenly clapsed her hands as she looked at Akiko. "So mom, you make any of your special cheese cake while I was gone?"

She had to have some. Akiko made the best stuff normally but that was to die for.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   What Goes Around, Comes Around - Page 10 Empty2016-03-27, 4:00 pm

Akiko smiled a bit. "I did, actually. I intended to share some of it with Sei and Kamaury as thanks for babysitting Nayuki, but there is plenty for everyone."

"Aw, not planning on sharing any with your good friend Rinko?"

"Only if you make me some of those peanut butter cookies you were talking about the other day."

"Deal!"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   What Goes Around, Comes Around - Page 10 Empty2016-03-30, 12:11 pm

"I'm sorry, but what is cheesecake and peanut butter?"

The question from Kamaury almost caused Ryoko to metaphorically have a stroke. "You don't know what either of them are?"

Kamaury shook her head. "No. I do not."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   What Goes Around, Comes Around - Page 10 Empty2016-03-30, 5:29 pm

Akiko blinked, a bit surprised, while Rinko nodded slightly to herself. "Hm... that makes sense... do you at least know what sweets or desserts are?"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   What Goes Around, Comes Around - Page 10 Empty2016-04-02, 1:00 pm

Kamaury shook her head once again. "I know what a sweet is, but I haven't had any as I was not allowed when under my previous masters. Keep in mind I don't need to eat or drink but I do occasionally like the taste of food."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   What Goes Around, Comes Around - Page 10 Empty2016-04-02, 7:31 pm

Rinko nodded a bit. "Well, then I'll whip you up some things to try soon. For now, you should try Akiko's cheesecake, you'll love it. Let me go wake up Sei and Nayuki, so they can have some as well."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   What Goes Around, Comes Around - Page 10 Empty2016-04-07, 11:33 am

Kamaury watched Rinko leave before turning back to Akiko. "I have to thank you for letting me watch over little Nayuki. I can see why your treasure her so much. I also believe this experience has let me learn that I enjoy spending time with children. Getting into something that lets me work with them is something for me to consider."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   What Goes Around, Comes Around - Page 10 Empty2016-04-07, 5:58 pm

Akiko could only smile. "I'm glad to hear that, Kamaury. Based on the way you three were cuddled up on the couch, I'd guess you are good with kids as it is. Ah, there she is." Nayuki came staggering in, rubbing her eyes sleepily with one hand, stuffed frog tucked under her other arm. She stopped to climb up the side of Kamaury's chair and kiss her cheek, before hopping down and going to climb into her mothers lap. "Hello sweety. Did you sleep well?"

"Un. Kamawy an' Thei make good pillowth..."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   What Goes Around, Comes Around - Page 10 Empty2016-04-09, 12:08 pm

Kamaury blinked, clearly not expecting the action from Nayuki and not entirely sure what to do at first but she didn't mind at all. "Welcome back Nayuki, I'm pleased I was able to help you while you rested."

While this was going on, Ryoko crossed her arms with a mock indigant look. "Ah, c'mon. You haven't seen your big sis in a minute and I don't get a hug?" She was clearly joking, that and Nayuki tended to react to things and such at times so one couldn't help it.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   What Goes Around, Comes Around - Page 10 Empty2016-04-09, 7:14 pm

Nayuki blinked up at Ryoko... and stuck her tongue out. Akiko couldn't help but chuckle. "I think she's still miffed about you catching her trying to stay up watching TV the other night."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   What Goes Around, Comes Around - Page 10 Empty2016-04-18, 2:21 am

This got the woman to give a dramatic sigh before making her way over and crouching down so she was eye level with Nayuki. "You know I can't ever say no to you for long. What do I have to do so you'l forgive me?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around   What Goes Around, Comes Around - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

What Goes Around, Comes Around
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Multi-Verse Project :: Earth Realm :: Japan-
Jump to: