The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stray.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Stray.  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stray.    Stray.  - Page 4 Empty2013-11-30, 2:31 am

Graham didn't turn to look at her, he didn't dare, but he sighed after a moment. "You can help.... can you bring me the small pan from the cabinet over there, while I get the eggs and bacon from the refrigerator?" He had difficulty dealing with women sometimes...
Back to top Go down
GlitterandMagic

GlitterandMagic

Stray.  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stray.    Stray.  - Page 4 Empty2013-11-30, 2:37 am

"Nyah?" Neko jumped at this, twirling about as she raced for the mentioned cabinet. It took a bit of searching before she found the pans. There was a clatter before Neko pranced back to Graham's side, wielding the frying pan like a broadsword. She was all smiles. "Tada~!! What next?!" She leaned over his shoulder to watch him.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Stray.  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stray.    Stray.  - Page 4 Empty2013-11-30, 2:41 am

Graham tried to mostly ignore her closeness, as he got to work starting to cook. "Can you set three plates and forks off to the side for me? Other than that, there isn't much else..."

"Ooo, what's this? Neko helping you cook, Graham?"

"...It would seem so..." He really didn't need her around when he was this flustered and... vulnerable to her comments.
Back to top Go down
GlitterandMagic

GlitterandMagic

Stray.  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stray.    Stray.  - Page 4 Empty2013-12-06, 1:12 am

Neko eagerly looked about for the plates and forks he had mentioned. It took a little longer than she imagined to find them, but eventually she did; just as Nadia came sauntering in. As Neko set aside the plates, as she was instructed, she nodded to Nadia with a bright smile. "Neko's good at helping~!" She chirped and pranced back beside Graham so she could watch again.

((Sorry for the delay. I haven't been in a 'Neko Mood' lately. xD ))
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Stray.  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stray.    Stray.  - Page 4 Empty2013-12-06, 1:28 am

Nadia could see Graham's awkwardness with Neko, and was quite amused by it. "I have no doubt that you are, Neko. Has Graham been behaving himself? Hasn't been mean to you at all, has he? Or tried to show you what he has in his pants?"

"Nadia, stop it." Nadia raised her hands defensively, grinning.

"Got it, oh prudish one."

(It's fine, I have the same problem at times, along with the times my muse decides to go AWOL)
Back to top Go down
GlitterandMagic

GlitterandMagic

Stray.  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stray.    Stray.  - Page 4 Empty2013-12-06, 1:35 am

Mismatched eyes flickered to Nadia as she spoke though to say Neko was really paying attention to what was being said was a lie. She was curious about Nadia and Graham's relationship and how they communicated with one another. It seemed all sarcasm which Neko didn't entirely understand, nor did she care either. The girl laughed softly to herself when Nadia gave up. She turned to Graham and gently placed her hand on his shoulder. She was trying very hard not to upset him or give him a reason to draw the gun again, which still frightened her a bit. "Neko will be nice to Graham, even if Nadia makes fun~." Playfully, Neko stuck her tongue out at the other girl. She didn't mean any harm by it, of course.

((That's usually my case. xD But with Neko, you have to be in that bubbly mindset which sucks. Otherwise I make her super depressing cause of her whole 'I don't have a family' shit. xD))
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Stray.  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stray.    Stray.  - Page 4 Empty2013-12-06, 1:41 am

Graham glanced to Neko, his features softening. He simply looked bored, but that was his neutral expression. He wasn't scowling, which was something. He nodded to her, and went back to cooking. He rarely smiled these days.
Back to top Go down
GlitterandMagic

GlitterandMagic

Stray.  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stray.    Stray.  - Page 4 Empty2013-12-06, 1:53 am

Neko wore a small frown when Graham seemed to dismiss her so easily. She didn't really know what she had been expecting, but obviously that hadn't been it. After a moment of consideration, Neko went over to Nadia with a bright smile. "After breakfast, will Nadia help pick clothes out for Neko?" The idea of tight, stuffy clothes wasn't appealing to the Strain, but she didn't want to end up on the street again either. Not after both Graham and Nadia had seemed to accept her for what she was.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Stray.  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stray.    Stray.  - Page 4 Empty2013-12-06, 1:59 am

Nadia smiled, and nodded. "Of course, Neko. I have some clothes that I think might be comfortable for you." She leaned in, whispering. "And don't worry about Graham, okay? He doesn't smile much, so that was as close to one as you are likely to get right now. He has a lot on his mind, so don't take it personally, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stray.  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stray.    Stray.  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stray.
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4