The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stray.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Stray.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stray.    Stray.  - Page 2 Empty2013-11-22, 11:59 pm

Nadia turned to Neko, and grinned. "Of course. I'll get it started... I suppose you might normally eat it raw or something... actually I think..." She rummaged about in the fridge, the cold air causing something that she hoped Graham would notice (she loved to see him flustered!) and let out a happy cry. "Ah! We do have some! Sushi!" She spun around, holding up a tray of sushi, even as she pulled the saran wrap from it. "We got it this afternoon, so it's still good. I completely forgot about it... good thing I remembered it here, otherwise I would have had to throw it away..."
Back to top Go down
GlitterandMagic

GlitterandMagic

Stray.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stray.    Stray.  - Page 2 Empty2013-11-23, 12:49 am

The girls eyes widened to the size of dinner plates as she was shown a tray of fresh sushi. Though she had never really had the chance to eat it. At least not freshly prepared. If there was one thing about Neko no one ever really saw coming, it was the greedy, child-like nature she developed when it came to food and it was time she displayed that to Nadia now. In a heartbeat she had snatched a piece of sushi from the tray and hungrily ate it as if it were nothing at all. She grabbed more and danced around the kitchen, leaving a trail of rice which had fallen free on the floor where she twirled about. "Nyah~!"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Stray.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stray.    Stray.  - Page 2 Empty2013-11-23, 1:03 am

Nadia watched with wide eyes as Neko bounded about the room, grinning. "Geeze, you're just as energetic as I am... this is awesome!"

"More like, again, a nightmare." Graham was walking back in, catching a glimpse of Neko... bouncing... around... and then Nadia's reaction to the cold... his cheeks were red and he was trying so hard to avert his eyes. He was carrying a first aid kit, though one of his own making. Nadia knew from experience that he'd have her wounds treated and mostly healed in just a few minutes. Handy.

"Oh come on, Graham. Don't pretend you don't enjoy seeing it. You're a guy. We are two naked women running around freely. You know you love it. Especially considering how gorgeous we are, right Neko?" She had no idea if Neko would even respond, or know what she was talking about. And she was pointedly ignoring the fact that Graham rolled his eyes.
Back to top Go down
GlitterandMagic

GlitterandMagic

Stray.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stray.    Stray.  - Page 2 Empty2013-11-23, 1:13 am

Neko twirled about several more times and shoveled the little pieces of sushi into her mouth as if they were nothing at all. When her hands turned up empty, Neko resorted to licking her fingers for remains before prancing back to Nadia in hopes of more. Hearing Graham however caused the girl to stop and once again listen to their conversation. She had lived alone, and usually in her cat form, for years, so she was partly lost as Nadia went to tease Graham about being a man. Neko turned to her new friend, smiling brightly when she was addressed again. "Nyah~! Neko likes being free~!" She twirled again. "Clothes are stuffy." At this she gave a cute pout. "Neko can't move in them." She lifted her arms up over her head, still smiling as happily as ever before taking another victory lap around the kitchen. "Nadia and Neko are free~!"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Stray.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stray.    Stray.  - Page 2 Empty2013-11-23, 1:42 am

Graham cleared his throat, looking distinctly uncomfortable. Nadia took pity on him, and sat down. "Alright, come here, you little prude. You can treat my wounds now. I promise not to do anything to draw extra attention to my lady parts. Neko, you can have all the sushi on that tray if you like. You seem pretty hungry, so it's fine." She quieted as Graham went to work cleaning her injuries and applying a salve of his making. It stung fiercely, but it would help the wounds heal much faster than normal.

Graham, for his part, was trying really, really hard to ignore Neko. While he was somewhat used to Nadia prancing around naked, and that he kept reminding himself that she was his sister despite her attempts to do things sisters should not be doing, he was not at all used to Neko. Who, of course, was not his sister. Or an actual cat. He wasn't dead, so of course he reacted to the things he was seeing, but he just didn't have time for things like that. He had more important things to do, in his mind.
Back to top Go down
GlitterandMagic

GlitterandMagic

Stray.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stray.    Stray.  - Page 2 Empty2013-11-23, 2:11 am

Neko wasn't about to pass up the offer of a life-time and hurried to the remaining sushi. With the tray in hand, and most of the sushi already jammed in her mouth, Neko sat crouched beside Nadia. She was curious as to what Graham was doing exactly. Her mismatched eyes followed his hands, completely dedicated to the scene before her. Only now and then she reached down to the tray balancing on her thighs to snatch a roll of sushi and shove it in her mouth like popcorn. "Nadi will be fine now, ne?" Neko inquired with an innocent tilt of her head. "Grumpy helped?" She spared a glance to Graham when she announced his official nickname.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Stray.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stray.    Stray.  - Page 2 Empty2013-11-23, 2:19 am

Nadia snorted at the nickname, while Graham shot Neko a weak glare. "...Yes, Nadia will be fine now... and my name is Graham."

"I don't know... she really hit the nail on the head with that nickname. I like it. Grumpy. Perfect name for you, really." Graham just made a sound not unlike a growl, and began packing up the kit.

"Yes, well, I'm done, so I'll be going back to my work now..." Before he could get anywhere, however, Nadia dragged him into a hug. Of course, she made sure his head was nestled between her breasts. "....Nadia.... let go... now...." He seemed to be trying to push her off, and was making absolutely no progress.

"Ooooh, so cute! Neko, give him a hug! He's awfully cuddly, and he's weaker than a kitten, so he can't stop you." At this, the already flustered Graham seemed terrified.

"Don't! Don't you dare!" His attempts to outright flee were, of course, stopped by Nadia. She wasn't wrong. Mentally, Graham was astounding. Physically, however, he really was completely inept. He had no physical strength at all, and was winded quite easily. He also counted as 'cuddly' because of the lack of muscle. He was soft, as they say, and Nadia was quick to exploit that.
Back to top Go down
GlitterandMagic

GlitterandMagic

Stray.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stray.    Stray.  - Page 2 Empty2013-11-25, 12:40 am

Neko watched curiously with glistening eyes while Nadia embraced Graham. He didn't seem very interested in the contact which made Neko giggle with satisfaction. Nadia didn't even need to encourage Neko to follow in suit; in seconds she had her arms around Graham as well, nuzzling her cheek against his. "Nyaaah~." She practically purred, snuggling into the hug with a devious grin. Neko was no stranger to teasing people; sexually however was a different case. She enjoyed playing tricks however and this, bothering Graham like this, just seemed to be another sort of game.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Stray.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stray.    Stray.  - Page 2 Empty2013-11-25, 1:05 am

Graham simply froze. As much as he refused to admit it, he WAS interested in the things he was seeing. He was a teenaged male, it kind of came with the territory. He managed to shove it all down deep into the back of his mind most of the time, however, because he felt he needed to concentrate on other things. Sometimes, however, Nadia was able to break through to that more instinctual part of him, if only a bit. Usually when he was tired. THis, however.... this was too much, and quite unfair. And Nadia had realized this, judging by her sudden excited laughter. She suddenly held him at arms length, and looked down with wide eyes. "Oh my god, we gave you a boner! Holy s-" Graham suddenly pulled from Nadia's grip and shook off Neko, though less violently, looking quite angry and more than a little embarrassed.

"Shut up! Just shut up for one goddamn moment in your life!" He spun on his heel and stormed out of the room, while Nadia seemed to be unsure whether to laugh or be ashamed of herself.

"Oh dear... perhaps I went too far this time...?"
Back to top Go down
GlitterandMagic

GlitterandMagic

Stray.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stray.    Stray.  - Page 2 Empty2013-11-25, 1:16 am

Neko puckered her lips the moment Graham removed himself from their grasp. Of course she didn't fully understand what had just happened, but it was clear they had upset him in some way. The girl, who was good at facial expressions of all sorts, gave him one of her sadder looks before turning to Nadia. "Did Neko do something wrong..?" She tilted her head while pink hair slipped like silk over one shoulder. The bell in her ear jingled softly as she looked to the floor. "Neko won't hug again if it upsets anyone."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Stray.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stray.    Stray.  - Page 2 Empty2013-11-25, 1:26 am

Nadia blinked, then shook her head, gently patting Neko's head. "No... no, you didn't do anything wrong, Neko, I did. Graham is... sometimes, I push him too far, do things I shouldn't... Neko, I think I might need to explain some things to you... I shouldn't have asked you to hug him, since it's pretty obvious you don't know..." She paused, then sighed heavily. "Let's go sit down in my room, this could take awhile..." She gently took Neko's hand, leading her to her bedroom, which was painted mostly purple. She closed the door behind them, and then sat down. "Have a seat, Neko." She hated having serious conversations, they were so boring, but this probably needed to happen.
Back to top Go down
GlitterandMagic

GlitterandMagic

Stray.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stray.    Stray.  - Page 2 Empty2013-11-25, 1:40 am

The girl merely tilted her head in response before following Nadia to her room. Neko survived on the streets through basic instincts, which under correct circumstances, could have eventually spread to this particular conversation. However, Neko was still just a teenage girl who had little contact with anyone. No one to explain various things like this and she had tried very hard to keep her past from her mind. With some success, Neko had repressed more trivial information she had learned from her time as a student.

After entering Nadia's room, the girl immediately got distracted. She curiously jumped about with leaps and bounds, examining everything. Neko even jumped for Nadia's bed and dove under the sheets. "Nadia~!" When Neko peeked out with her mismatched eyes, she saw Nadia wasn't nearly as excited as she felt. Neko sat up, letting the blankets sit like a hood over her head. "What does Nadia want to talk to Neko about...?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Stray.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stray.    Stray.  - Page 2 Empty2013-11-25, 1:45 am

Nadia couldn't help but giggle a bit at Neko's actions, but forced herself to calm. "Ahem, well, Neko... am I correct in assuming that you don't know much about how, uh... other people act, generally? Why we wear clothing, for example... um, how old are you?"
Back to top Go down
GlitterandMagic

GlitterandMagic

Stray.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stray.    Stray.  - Page 2 Empty2013-11-25, 1:55 am

Neko nibbled the bottom of her lip while her eyes stared blankly at the floor before her. "N-Neko understands some..." She looked up at Nadia, unsure how to express what she meant. "People wear clothes 'cause it's um..." The girl frowned as she fumbled for words. With a sigh she eventually gave up on that topic. People wore clothes, she understood, for a variety of reasons. Most of which she had never needed considering she was often in her cat form. When questioned about her age however, Neko's eyes lit up in an odd manner. Not excited to answer but not exactly sad either. "Neko's seventeen. Neko...Remembers that." Again she looked away, the bell in her ear jingling once more. The bell however gave an echo of a jingle. The walls of Nadia's bedroom suddenly flickered from purple to a dark gray. Soon imagines were flickering across the surface before them; part of an illusion Neko created to help illustrate her point. 

The image played out like an old movie in monochrome and flickered in the same manner. There were fuzzy faces gathered around a table and a girl matching Neko perfectly sitting with a bright smile before a birthday cake. Only thirteen candles were on the cake at the time, which the girl eagerly blew out. When the candles faded, so did the image on the wall. When Nadia looked back at Neko, the girl was under the blankets again, peering out much like a cat.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Stray.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stray.    Stray.  - Page 2 Empty2013-11-25, 1:58 am

Nadia... wasn't sure what to think about this. The images Neko had just shown her, that girl was full of surprises it seemed, had been happy... yet it meant that Neko had lost that at some point. Best not to push right now, she figured. "Alright... have you heard the word 'sex' before, and do you know what it means?" If not, that would make this a bit harder.
Back to top Go down
GlitterandMagic

GlitterandMagic

Stray.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stray.    Stray.  - Page 2 Empty2013-11-25, 2:07 am

She was quiet for a moment, either thinking about the question asked or distracted yet again by something. After a while, the bells began to ring again. This time she displayed something more recent and from a low point of view; no doubt her view in her small kitten form. A couple were making out in an alleyway, stripping away clothes while lost in themselves. Neko had been passing by at the time only to have a girls bra land on her head and frighten her away. Neko, from beneath the blankets snorted at the illusion when it became dark, remembering the flower printed bra that had scared her. "Basic instinct...right?" The illusion faded away and Neko pulled the blankets away until they sat on her shoulders. Curiously she tilted her head. "Babies~!" Smiling like her usual self again, Neko giggled before commenting; "Babies are loud and pull on Neko's tail. It hurts so Neko growls."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Stray.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stray.    Stray.  - Page 2 Empty2013-11-25, 2:14 am

Nadia chuckled a bit. "Well... that's certainly what leads to sex, and babies are a common result... anyway, men and women... well, obviously they are different. We, women, have different parts than men do. Most noticeable is our breasts, of course, but also between our legs... women have a vagina, men have a penis... why is this awkward for me to say, I say worse things all the time... ugh, so weird.... um, I'm going to assume you have never had sex. I have, Graham has not. So you and he would be called 'virgins'. Um... while you are very much a free spirit like myself, and modesty doesn't mean much to you, it's not as big a deal for you, I suppose... er... well, Graham is a young male, who has never had sex, and tries not to think about it, finding it distracting. He... uh, reacted, to us hugging him, because we were naked, and it embarrassed him..."
Back to top Go down
GlitterandMagic

GlitterandMagic

Stray.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stray.    Stray.  - Page 2 Empty2013-11-25, 2:24 am

Though it hardly looked like it, considering the innocent smile Neko wore even as Nadia stumbled to explain, Neko was in fact paying attention and taking in what the other girl said. Neko honestly found Nadia's expression amusing while she spoke. When Nadia finished explaining, Neko gave a cute pout. "So Neko should wear clothes to keep Grumpy happy...?" She grumbled to herself. "Or Neko can stay in cat form around Grumpy. Then when Grumpy isn't a virgin, Neko can hug him again~!" She laughed, throwing the blankets up. Neko understood what Nadia meant and that him being a virgin alone wasn't to blame but it made a cute joke in Neko's mind.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Stray.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stray.    Stray.  - Page 2 Empty2013-11-25, 2:29 am

Nadia couldn't help but smile, pulling Neko into another hug. "You are so adorable! If I didn't know I'd be taking advantage... anyway, I don't want you to have to stay in cat form or wear clothes. I like being able to talk to you, and I won't make you do something you are not comfortable doing. Especially not for so long. I fear it will be a long time before he loses his virginity, Neko. He's so damn stubborn, and doesn't let people get close to him. At this point, the only people who have a chance is me, and technically you. I'm his sister so he refuses, and you... well, he just met you, and you don't fully understand yet anyway. No... I think I should just tone down how often I tease him... and maybe we shouldn't both hug him at the same time while naked.... ew, that means I'll need to wear clothes more often at home...."
Back to top Go down
GlitterandMagic

GlitterandMagic

Stray.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stray.    Stray.  - Page 2 Empty2013-11-25, 2:34 am

With a smile of her own, Neko nuzzled her cheek against Nadia's as they hugged. "Nyah~!" She exclaimed before breaking away to snuggle with the blankets once more. "Neko...can wear clothes. If it will make Grumpy like Neko more." After a moment of thought, Neko stuck her tongue out with a frown. "Neko doesn't want to wear tight clothes though."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Stray.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stray.    Stray.  - Page 2 Empty2013-11-25, 2:40 am

Nadia chuckled a bit. "Again, you don't have to wear clothes if you don't want to, Neko. 'Grumpy' will get used to it over time. If you do wear clothes though, well, tight clothes would defeat the purpose anyway, so loose clothes would work just fine." She paused for a minute. "Eh, guess I should continue and make sure... okay, Neko, a couple things. That may embarrass you, may not. Do you know WHY people have sex, other than having children, and have you ever seen a guys penis before?" She wanted to attempt to explain some of Graham's reactions and behavior in certain situations. Like if he got an erection, she didn't want Neko to get curious and poke it or something.... though... that would be both adorable and hilarious.... eh, but Graham might yell at Neko, and that was a bad thing.

(I don't know why this conversation is amusing me so much, lol. Also, wanted to apologize for it taking me so long to start posting regularly. Been in a slump for awhile. Just coming out of it a bit finally.)
Back to top Go down
GlitterandMagic

GlitterandMagic

Stray.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stray.    Stray.  - Page 2 Empty2013-11-25, 2:47 am

At this, Neko could only stare curiously at Nadia. She raked her brain for any sort of idea what a mans genitalia might look like but came up with nothing. With an innocent stare, she shook her head. "Neko doesn't know." Aside from children making, Neko was obviously clueless. She gave a light shrug and distracted herself once more with snuggling the bedding of Nadia's bed.

((ooc: I'm amused as well. Poor Neko lol. I'm not used to having her in such awkward situations besides running around nude. xD And it's cool yo. I understand~. ))
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Stray.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stray.    Stray.  - Page 2 Empty2013-11-25, 3:00 am

Nadia bit her lip a bit. She was used to teasingly talking about this sort of thing with Graham... where she was trying to turn him on half the time. This was different. "Hm... well, I don't have one, or a picture, so can't show you... and I doubt Graham would volunteer... um... okay, it... uh... okay, I don't know how to properly explain how it looks. People have sex, mostly, because it feels good. Like... really, really good. Amazing, really... well.. not the first time, that kind of hurts... and if the guy is an idiot, it hurts then too... or if he's too big... anyway, most of the time, it feels amazing! Traditionally it's between two people who are in love and want to get married, but it's often just two people who like each other and want to feel good. Have to be careful who you do it with though, and never, ever let anyone try to touch your chest, butt, or between your legs without your permission, by the way. It's your body, YOU decide what you do with it."

After another pause, she continued. "Um... anyway, when a guy's body starts to react, meaning he's attracted to someone and, at least in the back of his mind, wants to have sex with them. Though it can also happen for other reasons, that's just the most common reason... god this is hard... heh... hard... a-anyway, um... did you notice the front of Graham's pants when I said he had a 'boner'?"

(Threads I am in tend to get sexual at one point or another, due to the fact that I am never happy with a story unless there is romance, and it just feels unfinished if the couple doesn't take that step. Hopeless romantic crossed with being a bit pervy. It is what it is. Not sure how far you are willing for things to go with our characters or what you are comfortable with. Obviously Nadia is rather open, and she's interested in her brother, but also other women, and... well, she's definitely a 'free spirit' in that aspect.)
Back to top Go down
GlitterandMagic

GlitterandMagic

Stray.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stray.    Stray.  - Page 2 Empty2013-11-27, 2:03 am

Neko gave Nadia a pout from her current position, laying on her side with the blankets snuggled close around her. This was a lot of information to process after all. Even though Neko was entirely capable of dealing with it so suddenly, she still became fidgety from all the talk. She rolled over eventually, tossing the blankets around wildly as she did. "Grumpy's pants moved." Neko announced even with her back to Nadia now. She giggled to herself. "Neko thought it was a mouse~!" She sat up then and turned to the other girl. "Does Grumpy want to have sex with Neko?" The Strain asked in all innocence.

((ooc: Well Neko's a pretty oblivious character naturally and I'm trying to keep her from being too innocent otherwise things would be awkward lol. But that being said, I really don't mind how far things go or which way they go for that matter. She can be sexual without noticing it so it's not hard to imagine her having sex of any kind. I would just rather stay away from a Rape situation though, not saying it would happen; but I don't want that for Neko. Otherwise, I'm game.))
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Stray.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stray.    Stray.  - Page 2 Empty2013-11-27, 2:14 am

Nadia covered her mouth, trying not to laugh. "Oh, you are just too adorable... um... in a way, yes he does. His body does, anyway. Mentally, he's trying to avoid having sex with anyone. At least until he's finished with all the work he's piled onto himself... trust me, I've tried to get him to be more... well, anyway, he's a young male, dealing with two pretty young women, who just happen to have been naked. So on some level, yes, he does want to have sex with you. Me as well, even if he won't admit it... I think, if I on some level needed it, he would concede, but... eh. Anyway, the reason his pants moved, is because he got an 'erection', also sometimes called a 'boner'... His penis got hard. Usually it's soft. When it's hard, it goes into a woman's vagina, and if done right, boom, pleasure city. And if not using protection, or just unlucky, or lucky depending on preference, then the woman will get pregnant, and have a baby."

(While I do on occasion do threads that involve that stuff, I prefer threads that are more of a 'romantic comedy/romantic action comedy'. So no, nothing like that will happen to the characters. Besides, Neko deserves a happy thread! Technically so do Graham and Nadia, honestly, but that's not the point. Also, not sure how you personally would prefer the relationships to work out when they finally reach that point. Neko and Graham, Nadia and Neko, a three person thing, whatever. I'm open to literally anything.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stray.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stray.    Stray.  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stray.
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next