The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hot For Teacher (Mature)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 2 Empty2013-01-13, 9:37 pm

Makoto felt another wave of nervousness. He was sure he could calm Takuya down but honestly wondered how much longer his friend would have survived without proper dissuading. "No need to worry about him, he'll listen to reason. I know it doesn't seem like it but Takuya really is a good friend. He was the first person to talk to me when I moved here. He even defended me when I was almost mugged the same week." Of course, Makoto omitted the part where he had to step in and save Takuya from getting his ass kicked. "He's just weird... VERY weird."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 2 Empty2013-01-13, 9:45 pm

Karin sighed. "He's an average teenaged boy, just with no apparent filter between his mind and body. Well, don't worry, he's not in any danger, since he seems harmless." She finished dealing with the papers, and moved on to dealing with the drawers. After a bit, she looked back up. "You know, you seem a lot more mature than most boys your age. Far calmer, too."
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 2 Empty2013-01-13, 10:03 pm

"Thank you. Different upbringing, maybe?" Keeping a level head in the past has seen him through some fairly sticky situations. Makoto didn't really think about it anymore. He took a step back and double-checked the order on each bookshelf. "I wonder if that makes me appear strange sometimes. At the very least it's easy to talk to a wide range people, adult or not... What's next?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 2 Empty2013-01-13, 10:08 pm

She looked around the room at that. "That shelf over there, with the pile of binders and papers. I'll need to deal with the file cabinet myself. After that, just getting rid of the various trash, and straightening up the other shelves. Then we'll go and get rid of all the trash in the desk in the classroom."
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 2 Empty2013-01-13, 10:19 pm

Makoto didn't feel he had to push through the tasks. He was very cleanly, and the conversation made time fly. Before he knew it, the sun was setting. Makoto fitted the trash bin with a new bag and looked through the window. "Man. Time really flies." His stomach uttered a low growl. He hadn't had much for lunch that day. "If that dinner offer still stands, I'll gladly accept. Unless you'd like me to treat you instead?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 2 Empty2013-01-13, 10:28 pm

Karin stretched a bit, letting out a fairly cute noise as she did, then sighed. "Hardly. I promised to treat you to dinner if I kept you here late, so I will. Why would I want you to treat me?" She chuckled a bit, and grabbed her handbag, leading the way out of class and locking the door behind them. On the way out of the actual school, however, she paused. "Hm... you don't happen to have a car, do you?"
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 2 Empty2013-01-13, 10:48 pm

Makoto hoisted his bag to his shoulder and followed. Admittedly, he did sneak a peek as Ms. Littner stretched; being mature didn't necessarily curb all of his interests. He stopped a few paces beyond the front door when the question of transportation arose. "Hm? Nah, I usually walk everywhere. Why, don't you?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 2 Empty2013-01-13, 10:54 pm

Karin made an odd face. "Hm. Nothing for it then. Come on." She led the way to the teacher parking lot, and straight to... a yellow Vespa. She climbed on, taking a seat, and scooted forward so there was room to sit behind her. "It will be cramped, but it's the best I can do. Just hold on, alright?"
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 2 Empty2013-01-13, 11:10 pm

"Sure, no problem." Makoto responded calmly. His mind was doing chaotic flips as he eased onto the seat and secured his arm around his teacher's waist. He was suddenly very sensitive to the physical contact. 'Concentrate with all of your might! Focus... focus... soft... No! FOCUS!' He quickly settled down.

"Ready."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 2 Empty2013-01-13, 11:12 pm

Karin nodded, kicking the engine into gear, though glanced over her shoulder at him. She was smiling, but her voice had a dangerous edge to it. "Now, I'm going to say this now. You're a teenager, so I'm aware that there is a chance of your body reacting. I understand that, and will not get upset with you if it happens. However, you are never to tell anyone about this, understand?"
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 2 Empty2013-01-13, 11:22 pm

"Understood, Sensei! I won't tell a soul." He had no intention of blabbing this to anyone, especially Takuya. The threatening tone scared him more than the potential fallout. At least he didn't have to try so hard to hold himself back; an endeavor that would have been impossible anyway. "So, where are we headed?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 2 Empty2013-01-13, 11:26 pm

Karin nodded, and set off. Once they were on the road, she answered. Thankfully the Vespa, while fast, was damn near silent. "Well, since I'm treating you, where would you like to eat? And try to avoid places where your classmates might be. I doubt I need to tell you why."
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 2 Empty2013-01-13, 11:39 pm

"Point taken. There's a Thai restaurant not too far from here. They serve very good food and the other students generally avoid the quiet atmosphere." His classmates and peers enjoyed places where they could be loud or highly social. Makoto gave directions as they traveled. They had arrived after a short while. Makoto searched the restaurant through the windows before approaching. "All clear."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 2 Empty2013-01-13, 11:45 pm

Karin got them a booth away from the windows either way, and sat across from him. Once seated, and having ordered drinks, Karin sighed softly. "I don't enjoy cleaning, but can't stand a messy space. Hard to deal with. So, while I have you trapped here, what do you think of my class so far? I've never taught highschoolers before."
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 2 Empty2013-01-14, 12:05 am

Makoto eyed the menu, considering trying something new before he set it down. "Really? I wouldn't have thought so. You commanded the room pretty well for your first time. Don't take anything from the students like you already do and you'll be fine." He eased back in his seat. "Students that do their homework know that most teachers will get along fine so long as they're good. Have you had the chance to teach elementary yet?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 2 Empty2013-01-14, 12:20 am

At that, Karin brightened considerably. "I have. I loved it. I think the only greater experience could be having children of my own. Unfortunately, when I moved to this city, I found that there were no open positions for teaching elementary school students. That's why I was available for this position, temporary as it may be."
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 2 Empty2013-01-14, 12:36 am

Makoto smiled; she really did love children. "Well, sorry that you're stuck with us for a while. But don't lose faith in us yet, I'm sure you'll come to like our class. And hopefully make some some better memories. Where did you move from?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 2 Empty2013-01-14, 12:44 am

Karin chuckled. "I was actually living in Osaka for a little bit, due to a long term hunting job out there. I've pretty much retired now, though. I've left the Hunter work to my sister, but I think she's getting close to retiring as well. Well, aside from being called in when needed, but other than that..." She shrugged. "I'd prefer to just settle down."
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 2 Empty2013-01-14, 1:06 am

"If you like it here, this city's a pretty good place to do so. Plenty of attractions, nice people, and delicious food." At that, the waiter returned to the table with their drinks. When prompted for his order, Makoto gave a quick "Panang Curry, please" The waiter turned to Karin, next.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 2 Empty2013-01-14, 1:11 am

After Karin ordered, she turned back to Makoto. "So, what about you? Any goals, dreams, hobbies? We can't exactly talk about just me while we eat."
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 2 Empty2013-01-14, 1:28 am

"Of course we could! You're more than interesting enough." Makoto joked, though he was sure she was. "My goals are pretty tame. Cooking is something I really enjoy, so I'm looking into being a chef after graduation. I work part-time at place not too far from my house. It'd be nice to own my own restaurant someday."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 2 Empty2013-01-14, 1:35 am

Karin smiled at that. "Well, if it's what you really want, then I'm sure it will happen. When it does, let me know, and I'll drop by for a meal." She tapped her chin, then chuckled. "Actually, if you run into money troubles in funding your restaurant, let me know. I'm kind of loaded."
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 2 Empty2013-01-14, 2:00 am

"Heh. I'll keep that in mind. Though, I'd suggest trying my cooking before diving headfirst into such an investment. I could be terrible for all you know." Makoto leaned forward in his seat. "What about you? Any new hobbies now that you've got more free time?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 2 Empty2013-01-14, 2:03 am

Karin shrugged. "Not really. Well, I collect outfits and costumes, I suppose. Cosplay, you know. It's fun. No real practical use, however. I just like seeing how many outfits I can pull off, I guess. I had to use disguises a lot as a Hunter, and came to enjoy it."
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 2 Empty2013-01-14, 2:32 am

'Cosplay...' Quite a few images flashed through Makoto's head. Each of them more suggestive and revealing than the last. 'Possibly the BEST hobby I've ever heard.' He kept his thoughts at bay as he continued the conversation. "An interesting hobby, to say the least. How can I be sure you're not undercover as a teacher and hunting someone right now?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hot For Teacher (Mature)
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next