The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Within The Moment

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

Within The Moment - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Within The Moment   Within The Moment - Page 2 Empty2019-06-24, 7:16 pm

Terri nodded "Sounds good to me. First let's eat." She pointed and the girl wearing a cute little cat costume came walking up with a trey. "Kon'ichowa!" She started to place the food on the table. "Kore ga anata no tabemono." Terri made sure everyone got their meal. She looked at the server "Arigato." she said and gave a slight bow. The server girl smiled, turned and skipped away.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Within The Moment   Within The Moment - Page 2 Empty2019-06-26, 5:51 pm

Michru happily dug into the food, she was in the phase where she ate just about anything for the most part it was a good thing she wasn't picky over all. She did have her favorites however, pizza was a cliche but classic one of hers.

"What about books, do you like reading?" Emanulle was somewhat curious, he had been a avid reader but time and such had gotten in the way.
Back to top Go down
https://verseproject.forumotion.com
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Within The Moment   Within The Moment - Page 2 Empty2019-06-28, 6:47 am

Terri nodded as she took a bite of her food. "Mmm Hmm." She chewed her food and swallowed thickly. Taking a sip of her drink to wash it down. "Yeah I do. Mostly romance novels and biographies." She watched Michru tear into her food and smiled. Looking back to him "What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Within The Moment   Within The Moment - Page 2 Empty2019-06-28, 8:22 pm

First dating sims, then romantic books. Emanulle was beginning to notice a pattern of the young woman being a closet romantic of some kind, something he didn't expect but it was a welcomed surprise. Finding a bit about the person you had a interest in and the little sides of them were the fun part..not that they were together or even dating.

It was something he was thinking of fixing. They seemed to like each other well enough and got along pretty well, and while he could be wrong, she seemed to like him.

"If I had to pick something, I'd say mystery and suspense. Something that gets me thinking of what is happening and I can piece things together. That and more personal slice of life stories. After all the things I used to see, having something more down to earth and personal is refreshing."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Within The Moment   Within The Moment - Page 2 Empty2019-06-28, 9:12 pm

Terri smiled "Oh I understand that. We live such interesting lives sometimes we just need to escape to something more 'normal'." Terri didn't realize how hungry she actually was until her food was all gone. She looked to her plate and mused about getting another one. Then thought against it. She would have to work off what she ate later. 

She pushed her plate off to the side and started on her drink. "When I'm not in training for a tournament my day consists of, now this is an average day mind you. It consists of going to the gym, reading, scouring the news for word of my dad, talking to my sister once in a while. It's pretty boring. Love the beach though and am always on the lookout for new gear for training." She cocked her head to the side "I'm not much for video games, Mary is though." She blushed a bit "Okay I do like the beach and absolutely LOVE swimming."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Within The Moment   Within The Moment - Page 2 Empty2019-06-28, 10:03 pm

"I like swimming too!" Michru chimmed into her two cents.

Emanulle chuckled slightly at his daughter's antics before he addressed Terri. "Swimming I could take or leave, but I honestly wouldn't mind going to the beach with you one of these days." And to be honest as a warm blooded man he..wouldn't mind seeing Terri in a bikini. Sue him.

"The video games bit surprised you, thought you were really into them, with the arcade and all." He pointed out to the young woman. "Or you mean not as much anymore?"
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Within The Moment   Within The Moment - Page 2 Empty2019-06-28, 10:44 pm

Terri nodded "Not as much anymore." She shrugged "I mean I still play them, I'm just not as much into them as my sister." She looked around "I'm kinda mono when it comes to games. I like sims and dating sims. She likes... well she likes them all." Waving to the gaming floor "If she were here right now she would be all over this place." Then she pointed to a section on the lower level. "There, those are the sim games. That's where I would be." Looking back to Emanulle "As for this place, I love the atmosphere and the food.

She though about what he said earlier. "We're going to the beach this weekend." She looked to Michru "Do you have a swimsuit honey?" To be honest she wanted to spend more time with the two. She loved Michru however she really liked Emanulle and wanted to spend more time with him. She wanted to get to know him better. Maybe flaunting her body in a swimsuit would help. I mean honestly what does a girl gotta do to get asked out on a date?
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Within The Moment   Within The Moment - Page 2 Empty2019-06-28, 11:37 pm

"Um.." Michru paused a bit, then shook her head. "Not really? Haven't went swimming at the beach in a long time."

[color:9510=#orange] "We can always shop for one later." Emanulle said. "If anything, it could be fun just to go around." While a bit on the subject he thought it was about time to ask, it couldn't hurt at this point. "Are you doing anything tomorrow or Friday? If you're up to it, I'd like to spend some time with just the two of us for a bit If you're up for it."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Within The Moment   Within The Moment - Page 2 Empty2019-06-28, 11:48 pm

Terri smiled About time! came the thought. She punched him lightly in the arm. "About time you asked me out. All it took was the mention of the beach." She chuckled. "I can totally do Friday. We can all go to the beach on the weekend. But Friday, yes. I can do that." She actually had some errands to run that day however she had been waiting for him to ask her out for a while. She could always run her errands tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Within The Moment   Within The Moment - Page 2 Empty2019-06-30, 2:14 pm

Michru seemed to light up to that. "Ohhh, does that mean you two are getting married and Terri will be my mom?"

At this Emanulle smiled shaking his head as he gently ruffled her hair. "Let's not get ahead of ourselves Michru, a bit too soon for all that. Maybe one day though.." He turned back to Terri. "Friday it is then. I'm not doing anything then and Michru likely will be at one of her aunts house."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Within The Moment   Within The Moment - Page 2 Empty2019-07-12, 10:00 am

Terri smiled and actually blushed. "Why don't you focus on the video games and leave the adult conversation to us." She chuckled and tickled Michru's sides. 

((OOC; Sorrt for the short reply. ))
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Within The Moment   Within The Moment - Page 2 Empty2019-07-13, 12:05 am

(its cool, if it works, it works as I say)

Michru giggled and squirmed a bit from her touch. "H-hey stop it!" She said between giggles.

This made Emanulle smile slightly. "So after we're done here, we could go to your place or mine. I'm not sure if you have a preference or you have something else you might need to do."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Within The Moment   Within The Moment - Page 2 Empty2019-07-13, 6:34 pm

Terri's eyes widened. Her place was a wreck. Clothes and old food containers were littered around her small apartment. She maintained her smile. "Um. Maybe your place. I'm pretty free for the rest of the day." Tomorrow was going to be busy though. "My place is... not suitable for children." She chuckled nervously.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Within The Moment   Within The Moment - Page 2 Empty2019-07-16, 11:49 am

Manny found the expression cute because it was completely unexpected, but he let it be. "I don't mind having it at my place. It's been a minute since me and Michru had some company so we would love to have you over once we're done here. I could show you my book collection if you're interested."

He wasn't sure exactly by what she meant, maybe her place just wasn't ready for company.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Within The Moment   Within The Moment - Page 2 Empty2019-07-16, 6:39 pm

Terri nodded. "That sounds good. Most of the books I own are digital or audio." She pulled out her phone to emphasize. "I move around too much to keep a collection with me. My sister though has a good sized spread." Terri leaned back a bit in her seat "My place is, kind of a wreck." She shrugged "What can I say, I'm a fighter not a house keeper." She chuckled. "So what kind of books do you have?"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Within The Moment   Within The Moment - Page 2 Empty2019-07-17, 1:55 pm

"You're an awesome fighter Terri, you don't need to house keep."
Michru nodded, as if figured it all out.

This amused Emanulle a bit. "Thanks for the vote of confidence Michru. As for me, I mostly like things that are more grounded after all the more crazy things I've seen. So a lot of books are just about more mundane problems and things, so I guess slice of life."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Within The Moment   Within The Moment - Page 2 Empty2019-07-28, 6:05 pm

Terri nodded "I can respect that. I like to read spy novels, Tom Clancy is a good author. I also like books by Jim Butcher and James Patterson." She took a bite of her food and shrugged. "Like I said," She started to talk and then finished chewing. She swallowed and looked back to Emanulle. "I'm a fighter, Yeah I've gotten into some adventures but it's mostly been about fighting. My sister's the detective so she's been on a lot more adventures than I have." She moved Michru to her seat and pushed her plate slightly towards the child. "Eat up." She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Within The Moment   Within The Moment - Page 2 Empty2019-07-28, 9:34 pm

Michru didn't waste time to get started, for such a small girl she did eat a lot.

As for Emanulle, he could understand her preferences even if he wasn't entirely sure when it came to those genre; he could take or leave them. Though like much of everything else it also tended how the author wrote the story if he enjoyed them or not. "I honestly never bothered with their books, but I do like reading new things and seeing if I like them at least once so I'll give them a try. When you visit our place I'l show you some of mine, it should be fun."

Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Within The Moment   Within The Moment - Page 2 Empty2019-08-17, 10:10 am

Terri smiled, "That would be great." She took a bite of her food and chewed. She mused about various things. Mostly about books she's read. She swallowed "How extensive is your library?

((Sorry for the short reply. Just been SUPER busy))
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Within The Moment   Within The Moment - Page 2 Empty2019-08-18, 11:30 am

Emanulle smiled slightly at the question. "It has its own room and its sorted out by catergory and in order. Once I started doing it was unable to stop until i had everything in place how I wanted it to be. It sounds like a lot of work, and it was, but it was also very relaxing in its own way. Might sound slightly strange with that, but its the truth."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Within The Moment   Within The Moment - Page 2 Empty2019-08-18, 8:16 pm

Terri's smile faltered a little. "I'm not where near that organized." She actually blushed slightly "I know where most of my clothes are." She sighed. "Okay truth, I'm really disorganized. Between training, fighting and the gym. I don't have much time to clean." She chuckled nervously.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Within The Moment   Within The Moment - Page 2 Empty2019-08-20, 1:16 am

As this continued, Emanulle was noticing that Terri was surprisingly a bit more self conscious about certain aspects of herself despite normally being a confident young woman. It didn't lower his opinion of course it 'humanized' them more as the saying went. Everyone had cracks in their armor and aspects of themselves and things they were unsure about.

He reached out, taking her hand and giving it a gentle squeeze giving her a warm smile. "You're fine as you are Terri. You don't have to impress or change anything on our account." He felt it was something she really needed to hear.

Michru nodded happily. "Yep! My room is messy all the time!"

This got a laugh from the other man. "It's not something to boast about Michru, but I get the spirit of what you were trying to add."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Within The Moment   Within The Moment - Page 2 Empty2019-09-17, 8:43 am

Terri smiled in relief. "Whew, I'll be sure to clean my apartment before I have you guys over." She couldn't remember if the pizza on the counter was a day old or a week old. She would get rid of it just the same. "So where's your guys place at?"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Within The Moment   Within The Moment - Page 2 Empty2019-09-17, 11:45 am

Emanulle was happy she was stressing less about it, since honestly the stare of her apartment really didn't matter to himself or Michru. He could see however why she might be worried; some people were very turned off by junky living areas and she might be scared of turning them off. Luckily, despite his past background he didn't care and overall pretty easy going in most respects.

There was limits of course, as with everything, but he doubted it was so bad it be causing hazards.

Michru perked up, having been in her own world for a bit with her food. "Um, we live down the street from here, past the park? It's really, really, nice Terri. I mean the park, but the apartment is too!"
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Within The Moment   Within The Moment - Page 2 Empty2019-10-01, 2:27 am

Terri smiled "Awesome! Let's go as soon as we finish here." She looked to Michru "You need to eat up so you can go play some games." She poked at her side lightly to tickle her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Within The Moment   Within The Moment - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Within The Moment
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Multi-Verse Project :: Earth Realm :: Japan-
Jump to: