The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Within The Moment

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Within The Moment Empty
PostSubject: Within The Moment   Within The Moment Empty2017-12-12, 12:40 am

It was always the smaller things Emanulle Santos overlooked when he got busy with other matters, but he couldn't deny that had its moments when focusing on the bigger picture. Unfortunately, at times when he truly got on that focus some other things slipped his mind, whether he'd ever be able to do both consistently he wasn't entirely sure.

Michru was fast asleep and it was in the middle of the afternoon; he at the moment had nothing else to do but get caught up on things. It had been a while since he last talked to Terri and he was wondering how she was doing and holding up. They were pretty much always traveling so where they could be at the given moment was anyone's guess.

If he was lucky, she'd be around Japan but he doubted it. Either way, he got his cell and dialed.

Last edited by Sion Reaver on 2018-11-03, 8:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://verseproject.forumotion.com
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

Within The Moment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Within The Moment   Within The Moment Empty2018-02-07, 1:50 pm

Terri was running through Yoyogi park. It was a daily exercise she went through before she hit the gym. There was a tournament she was training for. It wasn't a major one just something underground. She stopped running for a moment and checked her pulse. She was getting good cardio. 

A few hours later Terri dropped down on her couch with a bottle of water. She sat there for a moment and then stood. She started towards the bathroom stripping her clothes. Turning on the water to her shower making sure it was hot. She stepped in and started to wash. Then as it always happens her phone started to ring at the worst time. Pulling back the curtain she poked her head out. She squinted through the soap to see who it was. When she saw the caller I.D. was her fight coordinator she shook her head and finished her shower. 

About thirty minutes later she dropped down back on the couch. She sipped her protein shake and flipped through the channels. Her phone rang again and she flipped it over. Checking the I.D. again she jumped it was Emanulle. She cleared her throat and picked up the phone. About a million scenarios went through her head. She answered the phone "Heh... hello?"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Within The Moment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Within The Moment   Within The Moment Empty2018-02-08, 12:38 pm

For a moment, no one picked up and Emanulle was convinced she was busy and it may have been better to call at another time. That was until Terri picked up making him smile internally a bit. "Afternoon Terri. Sorry its been a while, life has just been hectic as of late. I just wanted to check on you and maybe hang out. Me and Michru missed you."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

Within The Moment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Within The Moment   Within The Moment Empty2018-02-19, 4:27 pm

Terri smiled and relaxed a bit. "Hey you, yeah it has been a while. I'm free now if you wanna chat. I don't know if we can meet up, i'm in Japan right now training for a minor tournament." Terri was glad he called. She missed them too.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Within The Moment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Within The Moment   Within The Moment Empty2018-02-19, 10:36 pm

That was really good news, Emanulle didn't believe in fate or anything but at the moment he did consider himself rather lucky. "You're in luck, me and Michru are in Japan now. I'm not sure what your schedule is exactly looking like but I'd love to set something up so the three of us could catch up. I came here mostly to spend time with family, my aunt and hers live here after all."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

Within The Moment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Within The Moment   Within The Moment Empty2018-02-20, 1:05 am

Terri nodded and looked at her clock. It was a little after noon and she had nothing planned for the rest of the day. "We'll i'm pretty open today. I got my workout over early. If you want to meet up in and hour or so that would be awesome." Awesome?! Did I really just say 'Awesome.'!!?? She smacked the heel of her hand against her forehead. "We can meet up at one of my favorite places, The Mikado arcade?" It really was one of her favorite places. She was SUPER into retro gaming.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Within The Moment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Within The Moment   Within The Moment Empty2018-02-20, 11:56 pm

At the moment Emanulle had nothing really going on and he really wanted to see Terri again, as did Michru when they got the chance. "I would really like that. I don't think I told you but I actually do enjoy playing video games, so its something we could both have fun with. Yeah, we can definitely meet you in a hour."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

Within The Moment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Within The Moment   Within The Moment Empty2019-04-17, 12:29 am

Terri smiled "Great, see you then." She hung up the phone and sat for a moment. Still smiling. Then she shook her head. Throwing her head back she groaned. "Ugh!" She stood and made her way towards her closet. It was a mess. Also, she had nothing dressy to wear. Jeans, t-shirts, jackets, vests, baseball caps and sneakers. Various underwear was dotted all over the apartment bedroom. "Fuck." She decided she needed to do some shopping. 

Terri walked into the arcade and bought some credits for the games. She waited out in the open for Emanulle and Michru.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Within The Moment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Within The Moment   Within The Moment Empty2019-04-18, 10:08 am

Emanulle wasn't sure what to get dressed in but he eventually decided on something casual since it was just going to be him and Michru along with Terri there was no need to over think it. Now if they were going to some place a bit more fancy and such he'd play the part even if it was something he wasn't terribly fond of. Despite all the perks that came with being a prince, he much preferred this sort of life style on top of them basically being glorified figured heads in the modern age.

Upon arrival and seeing Terri, Michru was the first to eagerly greet them as she rushed over to give them a hug. "Terri!"

Emanulle let this go, Micru was normally more shy and withdrawn so seeing this meant she both really liked the young woman and missed them a lot. "Long time no see. Sorry we haven't really visited but it looks like life got in the way for the three of us."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

Within The Moment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Within The Moment   Within The Moment Empty2019-05-23, 8:30 pm

Terri looked over and beamed at the little girl. She reached out and took the girl into a hug. "Oh my gosh! Michru! You've gotten SO big!" She held the girl close. "I missed you so much!" Still holding Michru Terri reached out a hand taking Emanulle's hand in her pulling him in for a hug too. She stood on her tip toes and placed a kiss on his cheek. Standing back she looked at her friend. "You're looking good, I mean well, Manny." Setting Michru down but still holding her hand she led them over to the tables. "How've you guys been?"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Within The Moment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Within The Moment   Within The Moment Empty2019-05-23, 9:05 pm

Michru giggled in response, happy at the attention she was getting from Terri. She was slightly older but still the tiny thing the street fighter had seen a bit back. One thing that was notable was the little girl was more lively and animated then she was before since back then she had been a quite, shy thing that kept to herself save for those she trusted. That was still true an extent, but not as severe as it was in the past of things.

It took self control and discipline for Emanulle not to react more, but he was happy at the kiss on the cheek but played it off the best he could. "We've been good, actually. Right now we're catching up with the family that live here. Maybe you could catch up to meet them sometime. How have you been?"
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

Within The Moment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Within The Moment   Within The Moment Empty2019-05-23, 9:22 pm

Terri nodded "I've been okay. Just training for an up coming tournament. You know, the usual. It's not the King of Fighters or the World Warrior tournament just a local one." She pulled over the electronic menu and placed her drink order. She also pulled Michru on her lap. "You want something? Just tap what you want." She looked Emanulle "I would love to meet your family. I don't have any immediate family. A few cousins but that's about it."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Within The Moment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Within The Moment   Within The Moment Empty2019-05-24, 11:51 pm

The little Eldarian girl didn't complain about being in Terri's lap, seeming to enjoy the attention she was getting from the older woman. When Terri explained the menu, she looked interested as it reminded her a bit of something seen back at home. "I don't know what I want."

This got a chuckle from Emanulle. "Sure you'll manage just fine." He turned his back to Terri. "I think you'll like them but they aren't all home all the time so we'll see. I think you told me about some of your cousins but maybe not all of them."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

Within The Moment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Within The Moment   Within The Moment Empty2019-05-25, 12:24 am

Terri smiled at Michru. "I'll get you my favorite." She keyed in a strawberry milkshake with lightly salted french fries. "I did, I only have two. My cousin Mia Shiranui she's trained in Shiranui ninjutsu however she works primarily as a model in the united states and here in Japan. She's done spreads in Paris, Barcelona and other fashion rich places." She placed her ordered herself the same along with a bacon cheese burger. "My other cousin Dru, he's also trained in the same style as well as a bit of training in my style. However he's. Well he's seemed to have just vanished. No one's seen or heard from him in years." She turned the digital menu to Emanulle
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Within The Moment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Within The Moment   Within The Moment Empty2019-05-25, 12:29 pm

Vanished? It was somewhat worrying since that could either meant they had went to stay under the radar all the way something had happened to them and no one was sure what. exactly. Still without evidence there was no need to assume to worse, and with Michru present he tended to stay away from the more darker possibltiesi. "That's odd. The last time he was seen did they say or do anything unusual?"
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

Within The Moment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Within The Moment   Within The Moment Empty2019-05-25, 7:49 pm

Terri shook her head "No we were supposed to meet at our usual place to hang and he just, never showed up. The police looked everywhere and there was a news spot and everything. He is ninja though. If he doesn't want to be found then you're not gonna find him." She paused for thought. There had been a few times when she thought she saw him from a distance however that was at night and the person she saw she believed he had a large weapon on his back.

Snapping her had back to the present she looked at Emanulle and smiled. "That was a long time ago. I thought I had seen him a few times after he disappeared, but..." She let the thought trail off.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Within The Moment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Within The Moment   Within The Moment Empty2019-05-28, 5:31 pm

It didn't shed any light on the situation but a reminder if they were a ninja, then it was perfectly possible they hadn't had anything happen to them but rather vanished themselves. If they had went off the grid, their reasons would likely remain their own unless they said something.

Still, they were here to enjoy themselves and seeing a chance to steer the conversation in another direction he seized it. "They probably are all right then, just keeping a low profile for whatever reason. On aside, I found out there's another 'me' running around. Not sure if you heard about the news of some people coming from a place called Perene, but its a bit trippy to think about."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

Within The Moment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Within The Moment   Within The Moment Empty2019-05-29, 12:54 pm

Terri looked confused. "Another you? Like a clone or a doppelganger?" She had to admit to herself that the idea doppelgangers running around was a bit unnerving. She started to look around unconsciously. Then realized she was doing it and snapped her gaze back to Emanulle. "That's kinda creepy.

After a bit their orders arrived. It didn't take long to prepare food in a place like this. Most of it was already pre cooked and just needed to be assembled. Not how Terri normally liked it but for some reason this arcade did it right. 

"So how did it happen? How do you know there's another 'You' running around." She was genuinely curious.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Within The Moment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Within The Moment   Within The Moment Empty2019-05-29, 1:54 pm

Michru perked up a bit to that. "We met the other dad a week ago? I think? It was back when we on our walk."

The Arkon was grateful for the two cents and continued. "It's jarring but not as unnerving after a while. They're a lot like me, but not completely the same. The place they came from had its own issues which was one of the reasons they ended up here. One thing to keep in mind is though technically people from alternate times are 'you' they're more like twins then anything. They come from a different reality then just a alternate time line so its odd of what the chances are."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

Within The Moment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Within The Moment   Within The Moment Empty2019-05-29, 10:19 pm

Terri nodded "That's... not as scary. I'm just not sure if I would handle it as well  as you guys." She gave a nervous chuckle. "I'm just a street fighter, high school grad. I don't do metaphysics, or dimensional theory." She picked at her food a bit. "Now if you point me as someone who's butt you want kicked. I'm your girl. Never really had any prospects other than fighting.

She cocked her head to the side. "Then again, it would be interesting to fight myself." She smiled slightly looking up at Emanulle, "The ultimate test of my fighting skills."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Within The Moment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Within The Moment   Within The Moment Empty2019-05-31, 3:37 am

Michru didn't like hearing that apparently. "Don't talk like that Terri! That's not true. You're a wonderful person and can do anything you want to do."

An amused look came on Emanulle then. "Seems you have a fan in your corner, but Michru is right don't be so quick to sell yourself short. You're very good with children and you like them, so maybe something involving them if you ever retired from fighting? Just something to think about, after all we can't stay young to be in prime physical health forever unfourtnately."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

Within The Moment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Within The Moment   Within The Moment Empty2019-05-31, 4:32 pm

Terri nuzzled Michru "Thank you sweetie." and then kissed her forehead. She looked to Emanulle, "You're right. Fortunately I have some money saved up so I can go to collage or trade school. My dad was well into his 50's but still fought. Heck he may still be fighting. Haven't seen him in a few years." She thought about it briefly. "It's something to think about." She looked back to Emanulle. "Change of subject, I have a bunch of credits for the arcade here." She said and set down a card. "When we're done eating let's play." She gave Michru a squeeze.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Within The Moment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Within The Moment   Within The Moment Empty2019-06-01, 7:27 pm

Michru being a empath was naturally sensitive to people's moods, which was helped that was naturally a more in-tuned child when it came to the moods and feelings of her loved ones. She was more then happy Terri's mood was a good one.

"I've played a bit but not as much as my cousin Monica, she's way into them then I am." Emanulle didn't say anything about it but he always found Terri and Michru's interactions cute. "Do you have a genre you really like?"
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

Within The Moment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Within The Moment   Within The Moment Empty2019-06-22, 8:26 am

Terri smiled and her cheeks went flush slightly. "Well... Um... I used to play... uh... those Dating Sim games." She smiled slightly and the shook it off mentally "I'm into shooters and MMORPG's now." She looked to Michru "How about you? What do you like?" She bounced the girl up and down slightly on her knee.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Within The Moment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Within The Moment   Within The Moment Empty2019-06-22, 12:08 pm

Personally Emanulle found it rather cute that seeing Terri blush like that since it wasn't a common sight, it was nice to see other sides of them from time to time. With pretty much everyone they had different aspsects of themselves they only showed to certain people or the right conditions.

At the question Michru tapped her chin. "Hm. I like puzzle games, they're really fun."

"Michru has liked puzzles since she was a bit smaller so its just a natural extension of it. I've gotten her a bunch of cubes and puzzles just to keep her mind busy. As for video games.." There was a slight pause before he chuckled. "Honestly just depends on my mood. I'll play about anything, or at least try it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Within The Moment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Within The Moment   Within The Moment Empty

Back to top Go down

Within The Moment
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Multi-Verse Project :: Earth Realm :: Japan-
Jump to: