The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Before And After(Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

Before And After(Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Before And After(Open)   Before And After(Open) - Page 2 Empty2019-08-17, 10:23 am

Thunder stood for a moment and blinked a few times. "That's uh... Wow you've been through a lot." It took him a moment to process. Then he quirked his head in her direction. "Husband hunh? So you are the marrying type." He teased.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Before And After(Open)   Before And After(Open) - Page 2 Empty2019-08-29, 8:16 pm

Mikata grinned at that comment. "Well, as fun as it is being single on the field even a woman like myself likes that kind of insurance. I have been through a lot, yes, but it also shaped who I am. So if given the chance..I don't think I would change it even if it wasn't the most pleasant.."

She trailed off, thinking. "What about you? Did you have parents? If so, what were they like?"
Back to top Go down
https://verseproject.forumotion.com
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Before And After(Open)   Before And After(Open) - Page 2 Empty2019-09-17, 9:38 am

Thunder tried to remember his mother. However what memories he did have of her were faded "I don't remember much of my mother. I know she was another goddess. I do however know a lot about my father. Raiden, was... well he cared about humanity and Earthrealm. This had gotten him into trouble many times with the Elder Gods. As much as he cared about Earth and its people, that kind of left me on the back burner so to speak." He looked to Mikata "Now don't get me wrong, I loved my father. He was a great God however he lacked in parenting. I got my education with the others gods. Fujin was a great teacher." He thought about it for a bit longer "I suppose father was gone more than he was around. I mean after fifteen hundred years you would think he remembered he had a son. But Earthrealm needed protection." He sighed "The last I had heard he was leading raids with Earth Special Forces into Outworld." He looked back to Mikata. "That's pretty much it about my dad."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Before And After(Open)   Before And After(Open) - Page 2 Empty2019-09-27, 1:06 am

Mikata listened patiently as Thunder went on about his parents, though she did find it somehwat odd he didn't know about his mother though to be fair it wasn't uncommon She knew countless people in her existence who weren't close to one or both their parents for one reason or another. "Thank you for telling me, I think I understand a bit more now. I noticed you seem unsure how to be around children during our adventure, but I have confidence if you put the effort in time you'd be a great father if you wanted one day. For some people its just time."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Before And After(Open)   Before And After(Open) - Page 2 Empty2019-10-01, 2:43 am

Thunder nodded "Very true and if anything that's what we have is time." He looked around "So what to you feel like eating? Or do you want to walk some more?" He enjoyed walking with the mortals of this realm. Even though they didn't know him, especially since they didn't know him. He was treated like one of them. For good or bad. "Children do make me a bit uneasy however it's not because I don't like them. They're just so... fragile. Also I don't much know how to relate to them." He chuckled "However it's as you say, 'It's just time.'"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Before And After(Open)   Before And After(Open) - Page 2 Empty2019-10-03, 11:07 am

Mikata smiled slightly. "Of course I'm down to get something to eat. As for the children thing, its as you said but no need to rush things as you said."

It was nice. The general atmosphere was much more relaxed then others she had been to and she was enjoying her time with Thunder. Here pretty much no one knew who she was, and the same was doubly true for Thunder who was still a bit unknown her. The journey with the others had indeed been a very interesting one, dangerous and difficult? Of course. But some good had come out of it, in its own way.

"Though, I do wonder something.." Mikata began, thinking. "Back at your original home, is there any fail safe's if divine go rogue and others do nothing? Or are the mortals at their mercy? As you know of my past and how I grew up..I do have interest in these things."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Before And After(Open)   Before And After(Open) - Page 2 Empty2020-05-03, 11:05 pm

Thunder sighed. "Unfortunately no. It's actually happened. Ideally the holder of the Infinity Gems was to be our 'Fail Safe'. However when they go mad from wielding the power of the stones." He trailed off in remembrance. He shook his head and looked back to Mikata. "Gods and Mortals are at the mercy of the wielder of the gems." He then looked around at his surroundings. Pointing to a restaurant. He recognized the name. It was owned by some famous chef named Gordon something. He couldn't remember the last name. "That place looks good."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Before And After(Open)   Before And After(Open) - Page 2 Empty2020-05-07, 9:30 am

Mikata made a small hum as she followed. "For us there isn't just one thing. There is the Alphalim, the Seraphim, some others and if including outsiders that include you now, and Dave. More a decentralized response then a single answer.  I suppose the best way to think about is a immune system with multiple back ups. That said, much like your home or anywhere else we aren't perfect. No where truly is."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Before And After(Open)   Before And After(Open) - Page 2 Empty2020-06-21, 8:47 am

Thunder nodded. "True, there is no 'perfect' realm." He pulled the door open and held it for Mikata. "After you." Soon the hostess guided them to their seats and he pulled out her chair for her. "I believe you're right, we aren't perfect. In my experience no one is. We all have our quirks. It's those idiosyncrasies that shape us and make us who we are as individuals." He moved to his chair and sat down. He thought about the philosophical aspect of their conversation. "Okay enough about the complexities of the universe. Let's talk about something more fun." He leaned back slightly in his chair. "I'll start, I like to dance. What do you like to do for fun?"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Before And After(Open)   Before And After(Open) - Page 2 Empty2020-06-23, 3:11 pm

Mikata fake pouted a bit after taking her seat. "But I like those types of conversations. If my guest persist though hm.."

She trailed off being silent for a moment, her red eyes a bit mischievous. "Hm, I am rather fond of dancing myself. Another thing I am fond of is walks, or particular ones with mostly nature. It's very relaxing to get away from things for a bit."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Before And After(Open)   Before And After(Open) - Page 2 Empty2020-10-23, 9:15 am

Thunder nodded with a smile "Walking is great. Weather in nature or in a more urban setting. There is always something new to see or experience. Even for individuals as long lived as us." The waitress took their drink orders, Thunder ordered water and looked at the menu. "What looks good to you?"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Before And After(Open)   Before And After(Open) - Page 2 Empty2020-11-14, 12:22 pm

That was what Mikata liked about Thunder. Despite where he came from he sounded and was relatively grounded person at heart. The Devil had a complex about deities, though over time as she grew older she began to have a more nuance view of things even if she had been still weary.

So it was ironic the thing she was cautious about power wise, she had to get god-like power herself in order to better hold her ideals.

She looked at the menu from a slight hum. "I think I'll get this Cassoulet. It looks interesting. How about yourself over there?"
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Before And After(Open)   Before And After(Open) - Page 2 Empty2021-02-04, 11:58 am

Thunder pondered a moment. "I'll have... the... Shepherds Pie." He said and closed the menu. Soon the waitress came back with their drinks and took their orders. "If I may ask, what are your thoughts on what happened? I mean, what did actually happen? I still sense Anya but. Distant." He leaned forward and steepled his fingers in thought.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Before And After(Open)   Before And After(Open) - Page 2 Empty2021-02-08, 11:02 am

Mikata hadn't thought too much further at the moment of the situation once she got a idea of what happened. "After Anya did what she did, she got turned into a body of a kid. It's why her energy is off like it is at the moment. I don't truly know why she has that quirk, but after a certain amount of time she also dies and has to 'grow up' again, the issue is she loses some of her memories. Since I seriously doubt she did that, someone else did. Of who? Well, that's the mystery along with why she has that cycle."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Before And After(Open)   Before And After(Open) - Page 2 Empty2021-02-16, 11:27 pm

Thunder blinked "I... Did not know that. I mean, it explains a lot. Wow... That's vastly different from what happens to me. One of my type Divinity, we don't actually die." He looked at his hands. "When our avatar perishes it may take some time however we eventually reform. Where I'm from there are very few things that can kill a God." He let his hands fall back to the table. "I have however come close to death a few times. Facing my own mortality was, illuminating.

Again he blinked. Then his eyes softened and his expression turned apologetic. "I am SO sorry. That got a little dark."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Before And After(Open)   Before And After(Open) - Page 2 Empty2021-03-10, 2:50 pm

Mikata shook her head a bit when he finished. "It's all right. If anything, hearing this makes you a bit more relatable to me if even deities had that issue. For so long and because of what I was mistaken about Anya about I had a very..I suppose you could say clouded view of them. I learned and know better now and am a better person for it."

"Though Anya can't truly die by normal means." Mikata continued. "it doesn't, however, explain why she lives a certain amount of time before being reborn like a Phoenix. She doesn't even know why, which is why its one of the great mysteries."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Before And After(Open)   Before And After(Open) - Page 2 Empty2021-03-12, 9:42 pm

Thunder nodded "We all have our... idiosyncrasies." He chuckled. "We are a bit quirky." He thought about it a moment. "I wonder where she is now?" He mused. Then he looked to Mikata "I'm glad I could help give some insight. However I don't think it's anything you already didn't know."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Before And After(Open)   Before And After(Open) - Page 2 Empty2021-03-30, 12:05 am

"Maybe. Maybe not. You'd be surprised on the things you learn on going over things you think you know all about already."
Mikata took a bit of her drink. "Back in your home was there a 'head honcho' of some sort in charge or was it sort more like various powers in charge of their own backyard?"
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Before And After(Open)   Before And After(Open) - Page 2 Empty2021-03-31, 11:32 am

Thunder nodded and took a sip of his water. "Yes. We have our diverse pantheon however there is one person above all others that hold the Infinity Stones. I've seen a number of Wielders of the Gauntlet and there were a few... okay maybe one who was good. The rest I feel were corrupt by the power. I'm not going to name anyone in particular however they were decidedly NOT good and being the Guardian of the Universe." He leaned back in his chair. "To be honest Falling through Cho Tsung's portal was probably the best thing to happen to me. Don't get me wrong. I do miss my friends. I just wish they were here."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Before And After(Open)   Before And After(Open) - Page 2 Empty2021-04-14, 12:38 pm

Mikata found the talk interesting enough, though at the same time she understood what the young man(well by deity standards anyway) was getting at. "I think I know who you might be talking about but there's no point in giving them more mental energy. The best revenge as they say is to live a good life and this place while not perfect, think you have a shot at it."

"For your friends, there's a chance more of them could appear. Not likely, but then what are the chances you and Dave ended up here as well?" Mikata pointed out. "From what you say of falling through the portal was the best thing to happen to you, I imagine you had other conerns about Perene. That said, glad you're here."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Before And After(Open)   Before And After(Open) - Page 2 Empty2021-04-15, 1:58 pm

Thunder smiled and raised a glass. "I'll drink to that." He touched her glass with a *clink* and took a sip. "All in all my friends are good people. They have their, quirks however, don't we all?" He set his glass down. "The one I really worry about is my friend Hydro. He's had a lot of trauma. Both mental and physical."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Before And After(Open)   Before And After(Open) - Page 2 Empty2021-04-17, 12:35 pm

The last bit of news made Mikata pause slightly. "I see. I have a few people like that I hope manage to get past that. I will admit I am curious but if its not something you feel should be shared, then I will reframe from asking too much on it."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Before And After(Open)   Before And After(Open) - Page 2 Empty2021-04-27, 8:37 pm

Thunder shook his head. "Oh no not at all. Shino, used to be a very happy-go-lucky guy. Even after he lost his arm in Kombat. However that was until the Cyber Initiative." He paused and took a sip of his drink. "After he watched his family and friends get butchered and turned into Cyber Lin Kuei he changed. He became... cold." He held up his hand. "No pun intended. He was distant and hard. The last I heard before I came here was that he was planning on attacking one of their Cyberization Facilities. Then Cho Tsung happened and I ended up here." He shrugged "I have no idea what happened to him after that."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Before And After(Open)   Before And After(Open) - Page 2 Empty2022-03-07, 10:58 pm

Mikata was sympathetic to Thunder's story and friend. All too often those with more power trampled over those who didn't either because of their own goals or sometimes just because they could. While she did her best to keep reminding herself of her roots, she did like to spend time with the 'little people' as a reminder to never forget where she came from.

Not that she ever would.

"I know its not the same, but perhaps a version of your friend lives here?" Mikata suggested. "If so maybe you could meet them, but its assuming if they exist they took the same path and are the same spot. From what I've seen, this world in some ways is much like the one you came from, yet at the same time different."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Before And After(Open)   Before And After(Open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Before And After(Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2