The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 2 Empty2017-01-29, 1:59 am

Once Sei was seemingly out of earshot, Shumei looked Okita over carefully. "...You know, this is your own fault. If you hadn't been making so much noise, Yasu never would have known. Now pictures of your tits and ass are all over the school. And further. Going to have a lot of people interested in getting to know you better now. Wouldn't it have been easier to just shut up and let me do my thing?"

"...Is that all you wanted to say? Can I go now?" Okita still refused to look him in the eye, and was shaking a bit.

"Hm... one more thing." He leaned in, whispering just to make sure nobody heard. "If you meet me on the second floor bathroom tomorrow after school and suck me off, I have a friend who can get to work on deleting those photos for you. Use your tits as well, and I'll even try to get Yasu to back off a bit."

Okita could only stare at him in shock, unable to believe what he was saying.

"Think about it. Isn't this a good trade?" He started walking away from her, toward his friends. "Have a good day, Asano-san!"
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 2 Empty2017-01-29, 2:06 am

Sie continued to wait and a short while later the boy made his way out and Sei moved closer to Okita. He noticed immediately that she was disturbed. She looked in shock. Sei's gaze narrowed and he looked to Shumei. His finger twitched and in the blink of an eye a part of his shadow darted to merge with the boy's. (He's fucking with my plan.) He would decide what to do with him later.

Looking back to Okita Sei placed a hand on her shoulder. "Okita-san, are you okay?" He looked back at the boy and then again to her. "What the hell did he do to you?" He as a matter of course knew what had transpired. However he needed to play the part.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 2 Empty2017-01-29, 2:09 am

Okita's response was to shut her eyes tightly, taking a deep, shuddering breath. "I... I don't want to talk about it... I just want to go home, please..." The worst part, the absolute worst part... was that she was considering it. As much as the thought horrified her... it might be worth it.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 2 Empty2017-01-29, 2:14 am

Sei took his hand off her shoulder. "I can't help if you won't let me." a tone of sadness punctuated his words. Stepping back he nodded "Very well. I'll take you home." He stepped aside and motioned for her to lead the way. 

What would happen next in the situation would largely depend on her. He would have to devise alternative plans for multiple situations. (This is indeed going to take a lot of work. You had better be worth it girl.)
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 2 Empty2017-01-29, 2:19 am

Okita bit her lip as they walked, and after awhile, she finally spoke. "I... I know. I... it's hard. Hard to trust anyone... hard to talk about... things... you seem really nice, Sei, but... but so did Ushijima-san, and Ishikura-senpai... and a bunch of others... but then they..." She shook her head. "I'm sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 2 Empty2017-01-29, 2:29 am

He continued to walk with her. "I understand. Trust is a very precious commodity. Especially in this day and age." He was silent for a moment. "You have nothing to apologize for. I know words don't mean anything to you at this juncture. It's ones deeds that define them. I'll simply have to earn your trust.

As they continued to walk a thought occurred to him. "I know this may not be the right time, or even if you have the time however there are some places that if you're inclined we could get something to eat." He held up a hand before she could answer. "In light of the situation and your current state i'll understand if you're not hungry." He smiled a bit "I know that even if temporary there is no mood that Good noodles and favorable company can't fix."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 2 Empty2017-01-29, 2:33 am

Okita was about to decline, when her stomach answered for her. She blushed heavily at the loud growling, and sighed. "I... guess that's okay. Um... lead the way, I guess... though, I... don't have any money, so probably not a good idea after all..."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 2 Empty2017-01-29, 2:42 am

Sei chuckled a bit. "Hey I offered so it's my treat. I'm not taking no for an answer in this." He walked for a few blocks and found a small noodle stand. "I'll have the soba noodles with negi, nori and tsuyu sause." He said to the man as he walked up. There was one thing he did like about humans. They had great food. He may not get any sustenance from it but it tasted good.

"It'll be that and whatever she would like." He reached into his back pocket and pulled out his wallet. He decided it was time to change tactics. He needed to see about lightening her mood.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 2 Empty2017-01-29, 2:45 am

Okita had never actually been to a place like this before, so just ordered what he had. It sounded good, at least. "Um... thank you, Souska-san..." She was uncomfortable, but not as much as before, and for different reasons. She was unused to someone being so kind to her anymore, and a part of her really wanted to believe he was being genuine.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 2 Empty2017-01-29, 2:49 am

Sei paid for the food and then picked a bench to sit on as they were handed their noodles. Sitting down he blew on his food. "So tell me more about you? In return i'll tell you about me. Question for question. You start." He said and broke his sticks in two. The rubbed them against each other to get off any loose splinters. He pulled some noodles into his mouth and waited.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 2 Empty2017-01-29, 2:52 am

Okita copied Sei's actions at first, but once she tasted the noodles, her eyes lit up a bit. "...This is really good..." She paused, then nodded slightly. "Um... what are your... hobbies?" She didn't really know how to do this. Small talk was beyond her, and asking questions of others was hard for her.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 2 Empty2017-01-29, 2:59 am

He thought for a moment "Well aside from the usual Manga, video games, anime and the like. I enjoy, now don't laugh. Psychology. The ins and outs of the mind has always fascinated me." He took another bite and sucked in the noodles "I love noodles." He muttered with a mouth full. He didn't really know what love was but he did enjoy himself when he ate. After chewing and swallowing he looked to her and cocked his head to one side "Favorite Idol?" He took in some more noodles "My favorite is Konami Kasugano."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 2 Empty2017-01-29, 3:04 am

Okita nodded a little, suppressing a slight giggle at his mumbled love of noodles. "Um... she's rather new... has only had a few pictures go out, and I don't think she has a manager or anything yet, but... Cassandra Blanc. She looks really nice...and... shy." She paused for a moment to eat a bit more before continuing. "Um... favorite movie?"
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 2 Empty2017-01-29, 4:26 pm

Sei thought about it for a moment. "There's an American movie called Donnie Darko. A little known movie however it's suprisingly good. I also like Gladiator." It was his turn now and he needed to think. So he took another bite of noodles. "Okay i got one. Favorite Marvel Superhero, DC Villain and why?"

(Posting on my phone, so it may be a little strange.)
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 2 Empty2017-01-29, 6:27 pm

Okita seemed to think on that for a moment. "...X-23, and Harley Quinn. X-23 because no matter all the things she was put through, forced to endure, she always tries her best. I also like the interactions between her and Wolverine in a lot of the comics. As for Harley Quinn... I can kind of relate to her. She's crazy, yes, but she's not that bad a person when she's not under the Joker's heel. She just wants him to love her... which he's too crazy to be able to do." She trailed off, frowning a bit. "The reverse to you. Favorite Marvel villain, DC hero, and why?"
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 2 Empty2017-02-01, 4:08 am

Sei took the last few bites of his noodles and thought a bit. "That's a tough one." Setting the bowel in the trash can next to the bench he laced his fingers for a moment. "Okay favorite villain, That would have to be Magneto and favorite hero... Hmmm... That would be Jason Todd. The Second Robin now the Red Hood." He held up a hand "Now before you criticize me on Jason lemme explain." He shifted and turned slightly towards Okita. "Magneto, because. Well, that man has been through so much and is still the major antagonist for the X-Men. He's a man with clear goals and will use his considerable power to to see that they come to fruition."

He hoped she wouldn't read much into that. "Now for Jason Todd." He cleared his throat. "Always a loose cannon in regards to being Batman's protege. Now I believe his strength of character is strong because even though the Joker 'Killed' him he came back stronger and and more dedicated. His methods maybe leaning more to the extreme however his ideals I believe are more in inline with the Bat than Bruce cares to admit."

While he waited for her to finish her noodles he tried to think of another question. "Okay, one last question before we head off." He looked a little nervous and looked away. "What are you doing this weekend?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 2 Empty2017-02-01, 11:51 am

Okita seemed to be mulling over his earlier words, but didn't seem to disagree with Sei's opinions on Jason Todd. At his last question though, she just seemed confused. "This weekend? ...I usually just go to the library, or an arcade if I have any money saved up. Otherwise I just... stay in my room all day." She fidgeted as she finished her food, putting her bowl with Sei's in the trash. "...Why?"
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 2 Empty2017-02-03, 5:34 am

Sei smiled a bit. "I just wanted to know if you wanted to hangout." He shrugged a bit. "I mean I know we're hanging out right now however, I, I just want to get to know you better. Being new to the school it doesn't hurt to have a friend." He did indeed want to get to know her better. That way he could learn her deepest desires.

"I know we literally just met, I just have this feeling we could do a lot together." He held up a hand, "Just, just think about it. You don't have to answer right away." He pointed to her bag. "You have my number, call or text any time, day or night."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 2 Empty2017-02-03, 7:05 pm

Okita hesitated a bit at that. "I... but, what would we even do? I've never really... 'hung out' with anyone before... always kind of kept to myself..." She fidgeted. While all of this was rather new, and uncomfortable... she kind of liked this. Someone just talking to her about her interests, which he seemingly shared. It was... nice.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 2 Empty2017-02-09, 4:27 pm

Sei thought about it a bit and then smiled. "Tell you what. Why don't we just set up a time and place to meet and go from there?" He stood and shoved his hands into the pockets of his school uniform.

He held out a hand offering it to her to help her up. "Let's get you home and we'll talk about it more tomorrow. Sound good?" He lit up with his most charming smile. It a was sincere, friendly half-cocked smile. Some would say roguish, or boyish. He had practiced it for over two decades. Ever since he saw Harrison Ford in Raiders of the Lost Arc.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 2 Empty2017-02-09, 7:03 pm

Okita paused, a light blush on her cheeks as she took his hand. It didn't actually have anything to do with attraction; it was entirely the fact that someone, anyone, was reaching out to her and trying to be her friend. "...Y-yeah... it does."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 2 Empty2017-02-09, 7:51 pm

Sei pulled her to her feet. "Alright then, let's get you home." He said with a smile. "We have enough time for you to ask a few more questions. Feel free to make them on a more personal note." Sei felt something wet on his face. He wiped up the drop of liquid. Then another took its place. Looking up he saw that the clouds had grown dark. "Well this is unfortunate." He looked to Okita, "How much further to your place?" He pointed to an over hang. "I didn't bring an umbrella."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 2 Empty2017-02-11, 2:23 am

Okita looked up to the sky as well, and seemed to deflate a bit. "Um...a little over a mile, I think... there was nothing about it raining in the forecast this morning..." Well this was worrying. Not only was she going to be late, she was likely to also be wet.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 2 Empty2017-02-11, 4:45 am

Sei smiled inwardly and took off his jacket. He put it over her head and shoulders. "Let's go, if we hurry we can make it." he noticed that she looked worried so he decided that it would be best not to linger. He wrapped his arm around her "Are you ready?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 2 Empty2017-02-11, 4:48 am

Okita tensed a bit when Sei's jacket was draped over her, but when he put his arm around her, she completely froze up at first. After a moment, she forced herself to relax a bit. "Y-yes... let's go..." She was... not used to this, not at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]
Page 2 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next