The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14
AuthorMessage
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 14 Empty2017-08-27, 1:16 am

Okita was about to protest that she hadn't felt the heat of anyones loins, when the figure began to beat her. The pain in her stomach and inability to catch her breath was hard to handle, but at the same time... it wasn't the first beating she'd had. Her breathing was strained when her captor leaned in while holding her face, and she could only let out a pained groan as she was left to swing on the hook. Then she was suddenly stripped naked with one forceful movement, and she winced at the pain of the scratches, but was more focused on trying her best to cover herself in this position. "J-just stop it! I have no idea what you're talking about! I'm not a whore, I haven't felt anyone's loins! Let me go! Let me go, let me go, let me go!" She was starting to sob as she tried desperately to twist her body away from her captor.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 14 Empty2017-08-27, 1:37 am

The Mask simply laughed "Okay. I believe you." They walked back into the darkness and came back holding a wicked looking sword. "Then it is my duty to spare you." They cut the rope holding her aloft. "To spare you the indignity of becoming the foul creatures slave. In nomine patris et filii spiritus sancti." The Mask raised the sword above their head. "Amen. Go with God child." Then they brought the blade down. The sound of it cutting through the air with tremendous force split the silence.

"STOP!!!" Came Sei's voice "Leave her alone!" The figure turned to see Sei standing at the door. The blade inches from Okita's chest. The Mask began to laugh. With the augmented voice it sounded almost demonic. "About time." 

Sei looked to Okita. "Okita!! Are you okay?" He tried to move to her but he seemed to be stuck. "What the hell?" He looked down. "A demon trap?!" The Mask walked around the circle. "Oh yes, you didn't think I wasn't prepared for something like you? You really are a fool." The Mask looked back to Okita. "Don't worry, I'll be back for you once i'm done with your master." They walked over to the table in the darkness and pulled out the crossbow.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 14 Empty2017-08-27, 1:43 am

Okita had screamed when the sword was being brought down, but the fear she felt now was a new level. Sei had come here to save her, and now was apparently trapped, and about to be killed as well? ...No. In a move that shocked her as much as it likely shocked anyone else, she found herself sprinting across the room and tackling the masked figure. She didn't care what she had to do, there was no way she was going to allow Sei to be killed for her sake. She'd try to grab whatever sharp object was near, or just punch and kick until she heat a weak spot. She didn't care.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 14 Empty2017-08-27, 2:00 am

The Mask turned and was about to strike Okita with the sword, however this timid little girl had hidden strength. The two went over and after a few ineffectual blows to the torso the Mask started to move. Then Okita hit the mask something triggered and it flew off. The person Okita had surprisingly tackled gained their bearings. They rolled and kicked Okita off. Adding the power of the armor to the blow. The figure stood and looked at where Okita had landed. "Stupid bitch!!" The hood fluttered back and cloak opened, a face was now visible. The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 14 Demon_10
"I'll kill you first!" The woman started to walk closer. "Hey!!! Creepy lady!!!" The woman looked back to Sei and saw Kyoko kneeling down by the sigil Part of it was scraped off. The seal broken. "Dammit!" The woman shouted. She pulled out two crossbows from under her cloak. "You will all die!!!" Aiming them both at Sei and Kyoko She fired two bolts. They glowed with some kind of magic.

Sei crouched and the bolts soared over head. They slammed into the door and exploded. Sei and Kyoko were propelled forward but both rolled with it. Sei looked to Kyoko "Get Okita!" Kyoko nodded and blurred a bit and was gone. Sei turned his attention to the hunter.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 14 Empty2017-08-27, 2:04 am

Okita wasn't sure how she pulled it off; but she'd given enough time for Kyoko to free Sei, and that is what mattered. When Kyoko came for her, she clung to the girl without hesitation, just wanting out of here. She didn't care that Sei had been called a demon, that Kyoko seemed fine or was moving so fast. None of it mattered.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 14 Empty2017-10-07, 2:12 am

Sei smiled and looked to Kyoko, she nodded and held Okita tight. "Hold on to your butt." She cocked her head to one side "Never mind. I will." Cupping Okita's bottom the shadow's began to move and swirl around the two. 

The hunter turned towards Kyoko lashing out an arm. A dagger sunk into Kyoko's shoulder and she screamed. Sei also screamed clutching his shoulder. He charged forward shouldering the hunter out of the way. 

The hunter grunted and quickly righted herself. Reloading her weapons as Sei made it to Okita. Kyoko slumped slightly. Sei looking to Okita "Okita, you need to sleep now." He placed two fingers to Okita's forehead and attempted to move his will over hers in an attempt to put her to sleep. However the dagger that was in his other half's back weakened his powers a bit. Made it hard to focus. He reached over and pulled the dagger out.

"That is the Holy Dagger of Raziel. The angel of mystery. It's holy power is sapping your abilities as we speak." She continued to walk over. "Once you are sent back to hell, I will put your whore out of her misery.

The pain was excruciating. The dagger slid out slowly. The blood trickled down Kyoko's back as she screamed. "Get it out!!!" Sei pulled and felt the same pain. "Holy relics..." He said as he finished pulling it out and tossing it aside. He looked to Kyoko who looked back. They both nodded and clasped hands. She shadows moved and swirled around them. The shadow grew larger and larger still. 

The dark shadow slowly rose and it's cole red eyes looked towards the hunter. "Now it's my turn." The voice was low, deep and demonic. Reaching it's full height Darkside stood easily over 15 feet tall. The long spike like hair decorated it's head and back. Powerful arms clung to an even more powerful frame.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 14 Empty2017-10-07, 2:22 am

It was strange. After Sei had touched his fingers to her forehead, everything became blurry. It was like she was half-asleep. Between her fear, her worry for Kyoko and Sei, and the weakening of Sei's powers, his attempt to put her to sleep hadn't worked as intended. Okita slumped to the floor, watching Sei and Kyoko through bleary eyes as shadows swirled around them. As they turned into a giant demonic creature. Then, finally, everything together was enough to make her fall into blissful unconsciousness. However, as she slipped away, she reached out and grasped the dagger, pulling it under her own body, hiding it.

It was all she could do before she knew no more.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 14 Empty2017-11-16, 3:30 am

Darkside loomed over the hunter. Pseudopods of shadow snaked out from the devil and towards the smaller human. The hunter for her part was unphased. Reaching under her cloak she pulled out a hand crossbow it glowed with a strange power. She aimed it at Darkside and a stream of flaming arrows shot towards him. 

They seemed to vanish into the darkness that was the towering creature. As Darkside stepped forward and the ground shook. Another step, another tremor. The hunter stepped back. Not out of fear but to reassert herself for her next attack. She spun on her heel threw her hand out launching a bola out towards Darkside's feet. He simply stepped on them as he stalked forward. Tendrils shot out from the shadowed figure and struck the hunter in the palms of her hands. Two more shot towards her ankles. 

Now the hunter was a little frazzled. She struggled as she was pulled towards Darkside's burning eyes. "Go ahead. Kill me." She had a look defiance in her eyes. A low guttural laugh came from Darkside. "Oh, I'm not going to kill you." The shadow's moved and lashed out. Tearing at her armor and then her clothes. Soon exposed in her tattered clothing the hunter was held helpless. Snaking up her inner thigh was another tendril. It push itself slowly inside the hunter. When her eyes opened there was a mix of pain, fear and humiliation. Darkside's eyes glowed brighter. "Yes, give me your fear.

The hunter to her credit she held back tears. She looked into Darkside's eyes. "My brother will end you." Pulling her closer and closer. Darkside's eyes burned brighter "Let him try." Then the darkness took her as she gave one last primal scream before she vanished inside the darkness. 

Darkside took a moment to savor the taste of her fear. He then turned to Okita and his eyes dimmed and the hulking figure moved towards her. Shadows seemed to melt away from the creature and soon Sei was standing there. He knelt down carefully checking her over. For the most part she seemed unharmed. He picked her up cradling her small form in his arms. "What am I going to do with you." He knew that the hunter's brother would indeed come for them just to get to him. He would have to think of some way that he could protect them. Shadows once again enveloped him and he vanished.

Some time later, Back in the apartment Okita lay on the bed in Sei's apartment under the blankets. Kyoko sitting next to her while Talked to Yasu. "I know you may have some questions and I will answer them. To the best of my ability. Though I need you to be mindful that there are something you simply shouldn't know."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]
Page 14 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14