The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

All In All

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

All In All - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All In All   All In All - Page 14 Empty2014-03-12, 1:01 am

Megumi couldn't help but pull away in shock, unprepared for that. As a result, she was coughing a bit, but her hair, face, and breasts were now decorated with his cum as well. "S-sorry... I wanted to swallow it when that happened...." She was blushing immensely at what she said, but was trying to be strong. "I'll try to figure out how to be prepared for that, I guess..."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: All In All   All In All - Page 14 Empty2014-03-12, 1:22 am

Sesshomaru couldn't help it, seeing her like that spurned something again within him and before he knew it he went for another kiss on her, this time more passionately as he pressed her against the bed onto her back.
Back to top Go down
https://verseproject.forumotion.com
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: All In All   All In All - Page 14 Empty2014-03-12, 1:30 am

Megumi was clearly shocked, but melted into the kiss, moaning softly. She was finding that when he kissed her, it didn't just feel good, her mind pretty much went blank. Not that she was complaining.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: All In All   All In All - Page 14 Empty2014-03-12, 5:04 pm

Sesshomaru continued kissing her, at the same time he went to slide her panties off. After that he hesistated a moment, looking at her. "Do you want to continue?" He wanted to make absolutely sure before he proceeded further. If not,a cold shower--or something else he had in mind to get rid of his urge at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: All In All   All In All - Page 14 Empty2014-03-12, 9:04 pm

Megumi had to let her mind clear for a moment, unsure what to do. She did want to continue... but was she really ready for it? Even when obsessed with Natsuno, she hadn't intended to sleep with him so quickly. Her feelings for Sesshomaru were more genuine, but she still wasn't sure. After a moment though, she had an idea, though her face went red again. "Um... well... I have an idea, maybe... it's from something I read..." Admitting she might read 'dirty' things was embarrassing, but worth it.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: All In All   All In All - Page 14 Empty2014-03-12, 9:08 pm

This made Sesshomaru more curious. "And that is?" Megumi didn't have any experience but she was a teenager; it would be naive to think she hadn't heard or read things before in her life.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: All In All   All In All - Page 14 Empty2014-03-12, 9:19 pm

Megumi's blush deepened. "Um... first... decide which p-position you want to d-do it in..."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: All In All   All In All - Page 14 Empty2014-03-12, 10:24 pm

This almost made him chuckle from how she was acting, but again it was more cute then anything. If she was giving him options that made him think a bit. After what happened with Elsa he made it a habit to be on a form of protection as a 'just in case'. Though he didn't regret what happened because without it he wouldn't have Elsie but it did make him think of a few things. But from the sounds of things it might not come to that depending on what it was exactly

"I was thinking missionary, on your back.." He said.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: All In All   All In All - Page 14 Empty2014-03-12, 10:31 pm

Megumi nodded a bit, scooting closer to him, so her legs were to either side of him, his length resting on her lower abdomen, she then lifted her legs up, motioning for him to help. In the end, her legs were pressed together and raised as if she was sitting down, his length sandwiched between her thighs, the underside pressed between her lower lips. Her blush was worse than ever. "Here... you can move as if... as if we are actually having sex, but... not quite, I guess..."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: All In All   All In All - Page 14 Empty2014-03-13, 12:44 am

This was actually new to Sesshomaru, but he didn't let that deter him from continuing. Once Megumi was done and she seemed ready, he began moving. It was strange; but it still felt good. More then that though he hoped Megumi enjoyed it as well and it wasn't a more one sided thing, but he'd find out by her reactions as time went on.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: All In All   All In All - Page 14 Empty2014-03-13, 12:48 am

With each thrust of Sesshomaru's, his full length stroked Megumi's slit, as well as her clit, eliciting a moan from her. She could only wonder what actual sex would feel like, as good as this felt. "A-ah.... does it... feel good, Sesshomaru?"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: All In All   All In All - Page 14 Empty2014-03-13, 12:53 am

The moan was a clue she was getting something out of it, which made Sesshomaru happy. And at least this way they could both deal with their urge without just walking it off. "..It does a lot." Feeling more comfortable now that Megumi was enjoying it, he began picking up the pace a bit. It wasn't quite like sex but it was close enough.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: All In All   All In All - Page 14 Empty2014-03-13, 1:00 am

It really wasn't long before Megumi was panting and moaning, arching her back as Sesshomaru thrust against her. Inexperienced as she was, this felt absolutely amazing to her, and her dripping wetness made it even more pleasurable for Sesshomaru. Eventually, however... "S-Sesshomaru... I think I... I think I'm gonna... c-cumming!" Her whole body tensed as she cried out, and Sesshomaru would feel her juices spreading around his length, each thrust causing a rather wet smacking sound. The wet shine had spread up to her stomach, and something became apparent. Megumi was what was often called a 'squirter'. Megumi's blush intensified.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: All In All   All In All - Page 14 Empty2014-03-13, 1:56 am

Around that time, Sesshomaru came as well, he didn't care if she was a squirter or not but she seemed embarrassed. Doing what came naturally, he simply moved her so she was laying against his chest, pulling the covers over them and gently, idly stroking her pink hair as if in a calming motion but he didn't say anything.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: All In All   All In All - Page 14 Empty2014-03-13, 1:59 am

Megumi was silent for a moment, even as she rather easily relaxed into Sesshomaru's embrace. "...You don't... think it's gross, or anything? I'm... your... cum, is on my face, my chest, and now on my stomach too, along with what I did, but... you're still holding me like this. It doesn't bother you?"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: All In All   All In All - Page 14 Empty2014-03-16, 12:07 am

Sesshomaru gently kissing her forehead. "Don't be silly. Of course I don't mind. And no matter how things turn out, even if this doesn't work out I'll always love you. That won't ever change."

Junko woke up somewhere around Nine if her clock was right; both her daughters were still asleep. True one of them actually didn't need to sleep but it helped them pass the time and something that came to them naturally enough. Gently, she removed herself from her two daughters; her son was curled into Naoki just between his sisters both.

She really had a nice family and she couldn't ask for a better one.

The house was pretty quite around this time of night, but that was to be expected since no one else was up. Her only surprise was to see Kirito passed out on the couch; he must have passed out earlier and forgot to go home.

My little girl made some really good friends, but that's just like her..

Junko eyed a blanket nearby, unfolding it and putting it on Kirito so he could be more comfortable. From there, she headed into the kitchen to pour herself a glass of orange juice. She was in no hurry but being alone late at night with her thoughts made her mind wander back to her friend at work. How his family must be feeling and if he hadn't been around her, he'd still be alive. To Junko, that was her fault she should have headed to the car on her own, only she couldn't take back what happened. She couldn't bring back the dead.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: All In All   All In All - Page 14 Empty2014-03-16, 1:03 am

Kirito wasn't a heavy sleeper, so it was no surprise when he was woken up by Junko moving about, and the blanket being placed over him. Noticing she was up, he walked into the kitchen, pausing at the doorway. "You sure you should be up, ma'am? Er, sorry. Junko. Forgot you asked me not to call you ma'am.... ah, and uh... sorry for falling asleep on your couch like that."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: All In All   All In All - Page 14 Empty2014-03-16, 1:17 am

Junko shook her head a bit. "I can't go back to sleep if I wanted to. I have a lot on my mind.." She sipped a bit of her drink. "And don't worry, I don't mind you spending the night. You saved me and put your neck out on the line so this is the least I can do. Besides, Naoki seems to look up to you. You and that Mami girl friend of hers."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: All In All   All In All - Page 14 Empty2014-03-16, 1:26 am

Kirito chuckled lightly. "Mami's probably a better role model for her than me, from what I've seen. And you don't owe me anything." He was silent for a moment, coming over and sitting down at the table with her. "...If you need to talk, I can at least help with that I think."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: All In All   All In All - Page 14 Empty2014-03-16, 1:41 am

Junko hesistated, she wasn't sure if she should burden him with this. He was so young, only two years older then her baby girl more or less. But..from what she remembered he had been apart of the Death Games and had came in one piece. Physically he was only a bit older, but mentally he probably was far older then his age.

The older woman seemed to think before having a seat. "..My friend that was killed. I can't help but feel in a way it was my fault if he hadn't come with me, he would still be alive. Now his family is missing their grandfather or father. I remember.."

Junko wiped her eyes that got a bit misty. "Sorry..sorry. It's just strange that they're really gone. I don't think its fully even set in, I don't like to think about it."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: All In All   All In All - Page 14 Empty2014-03-16, 2:07 am

Kirito winced a bit. "That... I know that feeling, Junko. Trust me... my... friend, Signum, called it Survivor's Guilt... There were a lot of fights in the Death Game where people died, and I survived. Or where I feel they died because of me. Ducker, Sasamaru, Tetsuo... Kieta, Sachi... Godfree... and even though she ultimately survived, Asuna sacrificed herself, in part because of my recklessness, and it still gets to me..." He paused, and shook his head. "Even if others have told me it wasn't my fault... though Keita blamed me.... I... I can't help but blame myself, even when it's not my fault. 'If only I had done this, if only I hadn't done that, if only I'd been smarter, faster, stronger. If only, if only, if only'.... it's not a good road to go down..."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: All In All   All In All - Page 14 Empty2014-03-17, 2:40 am

Junko sighed a bit rubbing her temples.[color=purple "I know. I know that intellctually, but its easier said then done. So I try not to think about it and just keep my mind busy. Is that how you dealt with it? Just not think about it as much?"[/color]
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: All In All   All In All - Page 14 Empty2014-03-17, 3:40 am

Kirito paused. "I... partly. But it's also... when it gets really bad, I just have to remind myself of the kind of people they were. What they thought of me, and what they would want for me." Another pause. "The death... that affected me most, was a girl named Sachi. I never knew her last name, or even if 'Sachi' was her real name, though I suppose she would be my first love, despite that fact... The point was, she was terrified of the game. Terrified of dying. And I promised her that she wouldn't die, that I would protect her, and get her out of the game. And in the end, she and the rest of our guild died, right in front of me, in part because I wasn't completely honest with them about who I was. I didn't want them to know how much stronger than them I was, so I hid my worries about the dungeon we were in. I blamed myself, of course."

He leaned back in his chair, looking up at the ceiling. "Well, it's more accurate to say I hated myself. More so after I told Keita the truth. He blamed me, just as I blamed myself... and then committed suicide by leaping off the edge of Aincrad... for months, I was a mess. I contemplated killing myself many times, but could never bring myself to do it... something tells me it was Sachi, watching out for me. At least I'd like to think so... she died in June of that first year of the game. In December, I learned of an item that could bring back the dead. I managed to get it, it was part of a Christmas event boss fight... but it turned out it only worked if used within ten seconds of the persons death. I couldn't use it to bring back Sachi. What little hope I had was gone... and I think, that night, I would have actually gone through with killing myself... but Sachi really did save me." He pulled up his comm device, pulling up the records, accessing a private file.

"We had set up a shared inventory in the game. She'd left me a message, timed to open on Christmas Day. I managed to have it uploaded and saved on my computer, and on this, so I can access it..." He played the message, and Junko would hear the soft voice of a young girl coming from the device.

'Merry Christmas Kirito! By the time you hear this, I’m guessing I’ll be dead. How to explain it… To tell the truth, I never really wanted to leave the Town of Beginnings. But if I keep feeling like that, I’ll probably die someday. And it’s no one’s fault. It’s my own problem. Ever since that night, you've continued to tell me each night that I won’t die. If I’m killed, you’ll probably blame yourself, so I decided to record this.

And I know your true strength. I accidentally saw it a while ago. I thought really hard about why you would hide your level and join us but I never did figure it out. But when I learned how strong you really were, I felt so relieved. So even if I die, you keep living okay? Live to see the end of this world, and to see why it was born. The reason why a weak girl like me ended up here… And the reason you and I met. That’s what I want you to do... There's still plenty of time left. Since it's Christmas, I'll sing a song....'

As she began to softly hum 'Rudolf the Red-Nosed Reindeer', Kirito sat there, staring at the table. Even now, after all this time, he found his eyes watering. It was partially the guilt, and that he missed her, but also an overwhelming sadness that someone so gentle had to die like that, and that he couldn't keep his promise to her. Then she finished humming the song, and her message to him.

'Bye, Kirito. I'm so glad I met you, that I could be with you. Thank you. Goodbye.'
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: All In All   All In All - Page 14 Empty2014-03-23, 1:55 am

Junko didn't know what to say, she hung her head a bit as she listened to his story. Kirito was too young to have to had deal with that. And that girl he had feelings for, she couldn't be much older then her baby girl Naoki. What if that had been her if she had gotten into the game? She liked video games and expressed interest in things like Kirito had gone into, it was really only luck she hadn't gotten into that type of game Junko had thought of getting her..

She shook her head. No. It wasn't the time for that.

Going with her gut that hadn't lead her astray in the past, she briefly hugged Kirito before pulling away. "You're a strong kid..no, young man." She corrected herself. "Not as many people could make it through that, but then no one should of had to went through what you did. I really don't know what else to say in this case."

Junko sat back down in a seat. "You know, a lot of people come to me for advice. Things about what to do or say, but there's a lot I still don't know or how to react to. So sometimes, I have to put on a front I'm stronger then what I am at the time and that gives me the strength to do what I need to. If I'm making any sense. Anyway, whenever you want to talk I'll try to be there when you're here." She rubbed her eyes again.

"..And again thank you.."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: All In All   All In All - Page 14 Empty2014-03-23, 2:19 am

Kirito smiled. "You really don't need to thank me. And you know it goes both ways, right? Everyone needs someone to be there to at least listen when they need to talk, no matter how strong of a person they are." He paused, thinking things over. "...And I want to be honest with you. There are certain things I can't tell you, it would be too dangerous. But as Naoki's mother, you deserve to know more than you do about what is going on... and why I'm going to be around a lot more that would otherwise be normal. Maybe you could help me, actually..."

~~~~~

It didn't take Kirito long to explain a bit of the situation. He didn't tell Junko about his suspicions of Kyubey, or that he thought Puella Magi turned into Witches. He did, however, tell her everything Naoki herself had told him about Puella Magi, and also that Kaori seemed to be using Time Magic over and over to try and redo this month, clearly unhappy with how things were going.

"So as you can see, the situation is pretty serious. Clearly, Naoki is in some kind of danger, as are the other girls. She can fight, though I think I should train her a bit, I guess. Just in case... but where I might need your help... I need more information, information that really, only Kyubey can provide. I can't see him, however, and even if I could, he never comes around. My best chance is to spend a lot of time with Naoki, but the problem is that when this is all over, I don't want her to think I was only spending time with her because I had to. I do consider Naoki a friend, and spending time with her is something I'd like to do anyway, but things would look kind of bad, admittedly. I was wondering... if you might have an idea as to how to handle this? I'm not going to lie, I've never been the most social person... I was always a bit of a loner, and still kind of am. Handling certain situations is kind of new to me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All In All   All In All - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

All In All
Page 14 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Multi-Verse Project :: Earth Realm :: Japan-
Jump to: