The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

All In All

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

All In All Empty
PostSubject: All In All   All In All Empty2014-01-06, 8:52 pm

It was a long journey from the Multiverse they had been too before until the place they were at now. There was nothing back for them at that place; nothing but pain, setbacks and a strong sense of helplessness. Emanulle, Michru, Adell, Monica, Ignis and Mewtwo along with a host of others all arrived here about a few days ago.

Nexus City had scrambled to deal with a large dimensional influx of people that had come out of nowhere from any known realm Earth was currently connected to. Since there had been a decent amount, talks, paper work and other things were still being ironed out but they were free to move about and such as long as they knew where they were. More confusing, certain people already existed here which made things a bit harder then they normally would have been. People with the same names already existed, so it wasn't unworkbale just made things harder.

It was decided until they could get their full bearings and to make things easier to scrap money and live together until things were sorted out. For one a bit of a safety element, and two it was much cheaper and better then anything they could afford on their own, or seperately.

Emanulle hadn't seen Mewtwo, but he guessed he was either closed up in one of the rooms of the large house, or out. It was hard to tell with him. Adell was out in a coma on the couch sleep while the T.V. was still on. Monica had her head laid in his lap while Michru had her arms wrapped around Monica's neck asleep as well under the blankets.

I'll let them sleep.

Emanulle quitely slipped by the room and exited out of the house, locking it behind him before he headed out in the busy streets. Or at least it normally would be, he noticed it was oddly more subdued compared to normal. Maybe there was something to it.

Commander Sanders was becoming a bit concerned about about some strange magical activity back at earth. Normally, the Myriad Crusaders stayed out of the affairs of more advanced worlds since it wasn't their jurisdiction. Not to mention they had contact with Earth Government already as each were aware of each others existence. They would let earth handle their own affairs for the most part, barring some lost magical artifact of note that could be disastrous if left unchecked.

What sensors had felt had been something troubling. Time Magic. Time Magic was bothering enough because of the sheer danger of it. It was thankfully rare but in the wrong hand could spell very bad things on a large scale. Luckily, in most cases, Time Magic didn't directly alter a single time-line, but rather created another one.

Sanders had the suspcion this wasn't the case. The only reason he knew Time Magic was involved because while everything seemed to be 'reset' there been some of the Magitech logs that stored things safely away from such occurrences. The problem was, reading them it was still cut off. He'd read them and get a vibe of something Time Magic related to earth, a few cliff notes and then cut off. It was frustrating.

Something was going on earth. If it involved Time Magic he was going to get to the bottom of it which meant sending agents to earth. Considering the situation, a small amount would suffice to keep a low profile and observe. Neptune unit seemed like a good fit, they had always come through when it counted. They weren't the strongest, but they had something that made them excell in situations where normally they shouldn't have.

Rachael and Zeno were currently away, but that still left Asuna, Kirito, Emus and their squad leader Signum. Considering the situation, he would only need two to investigate while the others did their work at the home base of the ship they landed at. Sitting back in a support role, admittingly wasn't really in any of their personalities as they'd rather be helping their comrades in the front lines. In this case, it couldn't be helped. They needed to move this situation carefully until they got more damning evidence of things.

Satisfied with those thoughts, Sanders turned to the left from his desk and pressed something under it. From there, holographic keyboard along with a screen appeared. He typed in a few things, then with a click dismissed it. After calling the available units of the Neptune Unit, he would simply have to wait for them to enter his office, he was a patient man.

Last edited by Sion Reaver on 2014-08-27, 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://verseproject.forumotion.com
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

All In All Empty
PostSubject: Re: All In All   All In All Empty2014-01-06, 10:26 pm

'Why... why does it have to be this way?'

'I told you, Kaori. I understand you are desperate, but I warned you that this wouldn't work. I told you they would protect him. Besides that, it won't be so easy to kill him. You KNOW this.'

'I don't care! I can't just let him do this to my friends!'

Kaori's mind was racing, but her outward appearance was of calm detachment. Even as she was dodging ferocious attacks from Kyouko's spear, and the occasional blast from one of Mami's guns when she got too close to Naoki, who was holding Kyubey. When she saw an opportunity, she blocked a strike with her shield, dropping a grenade. Kyouko was forced to leap back to avoid the blast, just as a smoke grenade landed and went off under Mami. Kaori shot forward, sweeping Naoki's legs out from under her. As Naoki fell, Kaori drew a gun from her sheild, pointing it point blank at Kyubey's head... only to cry out in pain as she was knocked away by Samara slamming into her stomach. Samara pressed the attack, only for a gray cat with a purple scarf wrapped around it to knock her aside, hissing at Samara as it backed away. Kaori stood her ground as Kyouko and Mami immediately placed themselves between her, and Naoki and Kyubey, while Samara hovered next to Naoki. She was just glad the others weren't here.

~~~~~

It wasn't overly long before the door opened, Kirito and Asuna walked in, along with Emus. Kirito seemed to have recently woken, but was alert enough. "Sorry Captain, Signum hasn't returned from her solo mission. Apparently the space port on that planet was shut down for a few days due to damage caused by some eco-terrorists. She said she's fine, by the way. She's just stuck for awhile, but her mission is complete. Whatever it was, she didn't actually mention it..."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

All In All Empty
PostSubject: Re: All In All   All In All Empty2014-01-07, 12:09 am

What's going on? Why is she doing this?

Naoki didn't understand why Kaori was attacking. Everything Megumi had said she had been a very kind and sweet girl but here she was trying to attack Kyubey for no reason at all. She didn't want to fight and have anyone hurt but Kaori hadn't listened when she first came. Once the first strike went, there was pretty much nothing else she could do and everyone began ignoring her. Despite getting her wish from Kyubey, at times like these she felt the most useless and weak just like she had before she had vowed to change and get stronger.

Now here she was, still useless to stop everyone from fighting.

A red energy barrier erected itself between Kaori and the others before she could press for further attack, at least temporarily keeping her and her strange cat from attacking. Naoki saw a young man step forward, black hair, a long coat and black gloves.

"What's going on here?"

Sanders frowned a bit to that. "..I see. As long as she's all right then that's what's important. Anyway, I called you three here for something of a delicate subject. There's a situation in Earth I believe involves Time Magic. It has to be on a large scale as well if its able to be felt all the way here."

Once again, he brought up a screen, keyboard and the rest projected in plain sight. On the screen it showed Tokyo, which wasn't new to anyone present. "I wasn't sure what to make of it at first, and since our resources on earth are limited it made it harder. You already know unless something magic and drastic happens. Then, interestingly enough, I find this."

The screen changed, showing briefly a young girl with a calm expression, seen occasionally with a cat. It changed, showing Naoki and a few of their friends. Oddly or not Kyubey was nowhere in any of the images.

"I don't know anything about them besides basics. Kaori Tanaka. Naoki Kaname. To my knowledge they and their friends aren't magical, nor do they have any magical or Magitech devices in their possession either. Yet, as it turns out a lot of this strange disturbance seems to happen around these groups. I can't say which, if any, are involved in this or its just something related. There's also the fact there has been inter-labyrinth activity around them and others. People seem to vanish in..and not come back. In addition, some simply kill themselves for apparently unknown reasons."

"Inter..what?" Emus asked a bit confused. "Sorry, I need to read up but what is that?"

The old man sighed. "Basically, like invisible pocket dimensions. They're hard to detect with traditional technology. What's more our source for finding this information, which was a drone was silenced. It could have malfunctioned, that happens but can't say. Now to the point. When I talked some earth representatives about it expressing concern and caution, I get the run around. Or even when it seems sincere, they mention never being able to find anything solid. Now, a planet that is known for its dimensional techology and the like, should be able to know something is up. The fact others don't know or aren't acting, what does that tell you?"

"One second. Open your User Interface, I'm going to upload a bit of information surrounding these strange occurrences. It's not much but something, skim over it and then I'd like you to spealk for what comes to mind."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

All In All Empty
PostSubject: Re: All In All   All In All Empty2014-01-07, 1:20 am

Kaori and the others tensed when the barrier appeared. Kyouko seemed decidedly irritated, while Mami seemed a bit relieved. Kaori just glanced at him. "...This is nothing you need to concern yourself with. Please leave."

'It might be best to retreat, Kaori, before this man gets involved.'

'It's nothing we need to worry about.'

'And what if he gets involved? What if he dies because of it? You want another death on your conscience, Kaori?'

"...." Kaori had stiffened, seeming to stare off into space for a moment.

~~~~~

Kirito and Asuna both immediately dove into their interfaces as if it was second nature; something more veteran members of the Crusaders were still working on. After all, the User Interface was built around the one of LRO, and Kirito had helped with the replication. After a moment, Asuna frowned. "There isn't a lot of information here... clearly something is causing these people to kill themselves, and it's not hard to imagine it's connected to these inter-labyrinths... whatever that is has to be stopped, obviously, but I don't see any sort of connection to Time Magic, and certainly not to these girls... seems that the girl Kaori is against the others in some way..."

"Hold on... sir, these images... doesn't it look like Naoki is holding something in her arms right here? It's not in the other images, but there are times that she seems to be looking at something we can't see..."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

All In All Empty
PostSubject: Re: All In All   All In All Empty2014-01-07, 4:08 am

Emanulle looked to Naoki to the others briefly, then back to Kaori. He didn't want to involve himself in every scrap that he came across, but he couldn't in good concious ignore what was going on here. If got seriously hurt or died, that would leave Michru without him and he couldn't do that.

"I'm sorry. I can't do that just yet, not with a fight about to break out and someone seriously getting hurt." Something was strange going on, the way Kaori stifened, the reluctance to hurt the others.

Sanders frowned to this. "..I didn't notice that until it was brought up. But you make a excellent point Kirito. It seems she's holding something that can't be seen normally. Perhaps we could see it in person if we were transformed but as is now I can't say. And yes Asuna, its a odd case. These things are seemingly random with nothing in common. What do these girls have to do with Time Magic? All we know for certain, is when these spikes occur, its around them. They are the key to this."

Emus who was quite, spoke up. "You said what does that tell you when people in the goverment were either acting funny or unable to find anything solid. Some people are in on things and knows more and trying to keep it covered?"

"Correct." Sanders nodded. "Now, there is no direct proof but it is mighty suspicious all things considered. I want to caution about the people you trust while down there in government positions about this sort of thing. Standard policy to work with them, but at the same time just use your common sense and trust your instincts. Also, unless the situation is dire keep your Astral Gems to a lower setting so you'll be C class at most. You have permission to go all out if needed, but only as a last resort or if you need to defend yourself. Your mission is simple. Kirito, I would like you go investigate and report your findings. Asuna, since you're still recovering you'll be behind the base for the time being while Emus will be with you. If you have any questions or concerns before you depart, please let me know."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

All In All Empty
PostSubject: Re: All In All   All In All Empty2014-01-07, 4:35 am

Mami seemed pleased with the idea of someone trying to diffuse the situation. Kyouko, however, still looked irritated. Kaori seemed to come back into the present, looking at Emanulle for a moment. She took note of everyone's positions, and where they were looking. And then suddenly she was on the other side of Emanulle's barrier, gun pointed straight at Kyubey's head. Kaori pulled the trigger just as the shaft of Kyouko's spear slammed into her face. The sudden jolt affected Kaori's trajectory, and for once, her look of calm was gone, replaced by horror as the bullet tore into Naoki's shoulder. In the end it was only a flesh wound, that would be easily healed with magic, but Kaori didn't care. While Mami, Kyouko, and Samara rushed to Naoki's side, Kaori hesitated... and then disappeared. The cat slinked off somewhere in the confusion.

~~~~~

Kirito thought about it. "This seems like a case where I'll need to blend in as best I can. So I assume hiding my identity unless absolutely necessary..." He paused, and frowned. "I'll have to enroll in the local school, won't I..."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

All In All Empty
PostSubject: Re: All In All   All In All Empty2014-01-07, 5:54 am

Emanulle saw Kaori vanish, but he was more concerned about what happened to the young girl who had gotten shot in the shoulder. For a moment though, he had briefly saw the young girl have a look of horror on her face when she accidentally shot the other. It seemed to go with her earlier behavior of not wanting to hurt them. But why did she want to hurt whatever it was that girl had so badly?

Shaking that aside, Emanulle reached for his cell phone to call someone. It did look like just a flesh wound but it didn't hurt to check, not to mention considering it may not have been a normal bullet either.

Naoki in the mean time was in a lot of pain. It wasn't as painful as it could have been but for a young girl like her, it was still a hot. It felt almost like the time she had burned herself on accident a year back. Her eyes had teared up and she was breathing shakily.

"W-why does it hurt so much?"

Sanders chuckled. "That would be the case, I'm afraid. High school was not a place I'm fond of going back to myself. Anyway, you're dismissed for now prepare to head out."

"Yes sir." Emus said, then clapped Kirito on the back. "Relax man, could be worse."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

All In All Empty
PostSubject: Re: All In All   All In All Empty2014-01-07, 4:06 pm

Samara was clinging to Naoki's side, trying to comfort her as best she could, while Mami hovered over her, focusing on her magic. She held her Soul Gem near the wound, and after a moment, the wound began to close, the bullet popping out and clattering to the ground. When it was done, Mami lightly stroked Naoki's cheek, giving a strained smile. "There, all better, Naoki... I'm sorry, I should have been more careful. I didn't think she would do something like that..."

"It's my fault. It's cause I hit her as she pulled the trigger..." Kyouko was clearly feeling guilty, but Mami just shook her head.

"But if you hadn't, she would have killed Kyubey. At least Naoki is okay..." Mami looked over her shoulder at Emanulle. "Um... thank you, Mr....?"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

All In All Empty
PostSubject: Re: All In All   All In All Empty2014-01-07, 11:14 pm

Naoki relaxed a bit when the bullet came out, the pain had receded to a dull throb into of the burning it had before after Mami was finished. She looked at the man who had helped them just moments ago.

Emanulle offered a faint smile. "Emanulle Santos, wish the meeting was under less stressful circumstances. Are you all right?"

"Hm." Naoki nodded. "I'm all right Mr. Santos. Thank you for helping."

"I didn't feel right just ignoring it. If you don't mind me asking, why was she attacking?"

Naoki bit her lip. "..We really don't know."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

All In All Empty
PostSubject: Re: All In All   All In All Empty2014-01-07, 11:31 pm

Kyouko scoffed a bit. "Who cares why? She's an enemy, and if she tries to hurt my friends or family, I'll deal with her."

"Kyouko, it's not that simple. You heard what Megumi said. Kaori is acting like a completely different person than she used to, seemingly overnight. Something is wrong." Kyouko waved off Mami's concerns, and the blonde sighed, before turning to Emanulle. "Thank you for your help. My name is Mami Tomoe Telford. This is my sister Kyouko, and our friend Naoki Kaname. And that's Samara, Naoki's friend." No need to mention that Samara appeared to be an animated doll. And since it seemed that nobody except Puella Magi, and Puella Magi candidates, could see Kyubey, she didn't mention him.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

All In All Empty
PostSubject: Re: All In All   All In All Empty2014-01-08, 1:46 am

Emanulle wasn't sure what was going on entirely, but something more was going on from what Mami had said. Mind control maybe? No. That didn't make sense, not with how she was acting and the look of horror on her face.

"It could be possible she's being blackmailed, or compromised in some fashion."
Emanulle said slowly, the gears in his head turning rapidly. "You didn't see it, I think but when she accidentally shot Naoki she had a look of horror on her face before she left. Though its strange, she was shooting At your direction but not at you Naoki."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

All In All Empty
PostSubject: Re: All In All   All In All Empty2014-01-08, 1:52 pm

The girls knew exactly what Kaori was shooting at; they just were not sure why. And they certainly couldn't tell this man about Kyubey, nice as he seemed. It was nice to hear that, at least, she didn't want to hurt them. Still, Kyubey was their friend, and they couldn't let Kaori hurt him. Mami dusted off her clothes a bit as she stood, helping Naoki up. "Kyouko, can you take Naoki home? I want to see if I can find Kaori and talk to her."

"...You're kidding, right? That's too dangerous! What if she attacks you!?" Mami shook her head, smiling.

"I'll be fine, Kaori doesn't want to hurt me. I can't just leave things like this. I may not know her very well, but something is wrong with her, if what Megumi and Kayo told us is true. I don't see why they would lie. So just take her to her house, then go home to mom and dad. They'll probably need your help finding Adell." She gave Kyouko a quick kiss on the forehead, then gave Emanulle a quick wave before running off. Kyouko grumbled a bit, and hoisted Naoki over her shoulder; something the girl probably wouldn't be happy about, but Samara was giggling. Kyouko nodded at Emanulle, then leapt away, leaving Emanulle alone. It all happened fast; most likely before Emanulle was able to register what Mami had said at the end.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

All In All Empty
PostSubject: Re: All In All   All In All Empty2014-01-08, 4:45 pm

Naoki made a face at this seemingly embarrassed but didn't protest. "Nice to have meet you Emanulle San."

It took a total of a few moments later before Emanulle caught the last part at the end. Adell? They couldn't mean the Adell he knew could they? It wasn't a uncommon name but still.

"Wait!" But of course it was too late, and with the city having so many strong scents he couldn't exactly track them down, espeically since he didn't know them well enough to get a better feel of them. Maybe, if he was lucky he could go into the general direction and find them. If not then he was just out of luck.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

All In All Empty
PostSubject: Re: All In All   All In All Empty2014-01-08, 5:37 pm

While Kyouko had practically disappeared with Naoki, Mami had simply run off. She didn't think Kaori was likely to have travelled far. She was right. She had only gone a few blocks when the ground in front of her was riddled with bullets. Mami backed up, looking up at Kaori, standing on a nearby roof.

"....Stop following me."

"Kaori, I just wanted to talk to you."

"I know what you want to talk about, and it's not anything you need to know. Leave me alone, and stop getting in my way."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

All In All Empty
PostSubject: Re: All In All   All In All Empty2014-01-08, 6:38 pm

Emanulle wasn't sure what was going on, nothing made sense. More so since he was utterly out of the loop since he didn't know any body present at all. If he had known Kaori or the others he may be able to come up with something. He did want to know why Kaori was acting so strangely but he doubted she would let him follow her. His gaze went to where Kaori was, the bullet holes, then to Mami.

"..We'll this is awkward timing. You mentioned Adell so I wanted to find you."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

All In All Empty
PostSubject: Re: All In All   All In All Empty2014-01-08, 6:44 pm

Mami blinked, and glanced at Emanulle, and in that instant, Kaori disappeared again. Mami pouted, crossing her arms. "She's not going to be nearby this time...." She sighed, then turned to Emanulle. "Anyway, you know someone named Adell? What does he look like?"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

All In All Empty
PostSubject: Re: All In All   All In All Empty2014-01-08, 8:09 pm

Emanulle noticed Kaori vanished, sighing a bit before turning to address Mami. "Yes, Adell is a friend mine. He has red hair, toned and usually wears a tie, I don't know why but everyone's different. He's also a Farian but he didn't know that at first. You mentioned mom and dad, I'm assuming if its the same Adell its his biological parents. Correct?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

All In All Empty
PostSubject: Re: All In All   All In All Empty2014-01-08, 8:25 pm

Mami's brows rose in surprise, and then she smiled. "So he's okay..." She took a deep breath, closing her eyes for a moment. "I'm relieved... we didn't know if he was okay or not, but we had to find him..." She paused. "Can... can you tell me what he's like? What kind of person he is?"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

All In All Empty
PostSubject: Re: All In All   All In All Empty2014-01-08, 9:09 pm

"Adell..hm." Emanulle knew he couldn't tell everything, but enough to get a idea. "I haven't known him as long as his friend Monica and Ignis, but he's very kind and down to earth. He has a very strong will and is determined to finish in whatever he does. However..the place him and the rest of us come from was not a nice place. Due to things that happened, he and Monica aren't too confident in their ability to help or protect anyone anymore. The story to that, though, is not my place to tell. Currently, they're and the rest of my friends live together until things are sorted out. If you like, maybe we could arrange something. I'm sure meeting family would be a good thing for him."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

All In All Empty
PostSubject: Re: All In All   All In All Empty2014-01-08, 10:33 pm

Mami could only smile. "We are from Perene as well, Emanulle. We were some of the first refugee's to arrive, though it wasn't long ago. We've been hoping we'd find Adell here.... I'm nervous, I imagine Kyouko and our parents will be even worse... I was adopted, but they are related to Adell by blood... I really want to know what's happened to him in his life, but you're right, it's his story to tell, if he wants to..." She paused, then suddenly hugged him tightly. "Thank you so much... you have no idea what it means to just know he's okay, let alone arranging a meeting... we'll owe you so much!"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

All In All Empty
PostSubject: Re: All In All   All In All Empty2014-01-08, 10:58 pm

Emanulle was a bit embarrassed by the contact, he gently eased himself away after a moment. "Not a problem. I try my best to help my friends with what little I can. He's not working too much tomorrow..if you have the time somewhere the afternoon would be a good time to check in.."

He reached into one of the pockets of his black long coat, pulling out a pad and a pen. He scribbled a few things down, handed it to Mami. "That's the address."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

All In All Empty
PostSubject: Re: All In All   All In All Empty2014-01-08, 11:18 pm

Mami took the paper, holding it to her chest tightly. "Thank you so much... I should go, tell everyone... again, thank you..." She looked extremely excited, and ran off immediately, to tell her parents.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

All In All Empty
PostSubject: Re: All In All   All In All Empty2014-01-08, 11:42 pm

After watching her leave, Emanulle decided to continue on his walk. He didn't have a particular destination but his mind did wander back to Kaori. The whole thing was strange. Emanulle doubted she was around but maybe she was, and if so maybe they could talk. About what, he didn't know. Spilling her guts wasn't going to happen so maybe just a slow start. If he was lucky, maybe he would find out what was going on.

Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

All In All Empty
PostSubject: Re: All In All   All In All Empty2014-01-09, 12:13 am

Emanulle's luck seemed to be holding, as after only thirty minutes, he'd see Kaori sitting on the edge of a nearby roof, that cat resting next to her. She seemed to be staring out over the horizon, and hadn't seen him.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

All In All Empty
PostSubject: Re: All In All   All In All Empty2014-01-09, 12:48 am

Emanulle was at a loss of how to approach Kaori when he saw her at first, she seemed pretty peaceful and lost in her own world. Finally, he decided on the direct honest approach. If she didn't want him around he would just leave. He cleared his throat. "Mind if I sit here?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

All In All Empty
PostSubject: Re: All In All   All In All Empty

Back to top Go down

All In All
Page 1 of 28Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Multi-Verse Project :: Earth Realm :: Japan-
Jump to: