The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Memories Of Yesterday and Today

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Memories Of Yesterday and Today - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories Of Yesterday and Today   Memories Of Yesterday and Today - Page 3 Empty2013-09-30, 3:34 am

Moses felt a rising disgust but tried to suppress it with some little success. Better him then Karman. "My name is Moses, and I'm asking only once. You can take me to them quietly, or not. Either way this fight is going to stop."

Truth be told, Moses didn't look the least bit intimidating considering his normal civilian look he was currently in but that wasn't the point. He seriously doubted they would listen, and Moses frankly didn't care if that meant roughing a few up to let them know he meant business.
Back to top Go down
https://verseproject.forumotion.com
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Memories Of Yesterday and Today   Memories Of Yesterday and Today - Page 3 Empty2013-09-30, 3:37 am

The implied threat was not appreciated. "A bleedin' heart, great. Well, we know how to deal with you." Someone behind Moses suddenly moved to strike him across the back of the head with a metal bat.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Memories Of Yesterday and Today   Memories Of Yesterday and Today - Page 3 Empty2013-09-30, 3:49 am

To that, Moses didn't even move or blink. Even when the metal bat hit with a audible thud Moses didn't move except moving his head very slightly. Then rather calmly as if nothing out of the ordinary happened, he lifted the man easily off his feet before tossing them casually into a wall knocking them out. The bat was dropped on the ground, which Moses picked up and tossed into the wall where the man was just above his head. It literally sunk a few feet inside.

Turning calmly to the man again, Moses spoke. "Now, are you going to tell me who runs this show? If not, I can't promise how hurt you might be after the fact. That or stop the show. It makes no difference to me."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Memories Of Yesterday and Today   Memories Of Yesterday and Today - Page 3 Empty2013-09-30, 3:54 am

The lead man swallowed hard, before picking up a radio. "Uh.... sir... we have a... a guest..." After a minute, a balding man arrived, looking quite irritated.

"What the hell do you want, and causing trouble in my business?"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Memories Of Yesterday and Today   Memories Of Yesterday and Today - Page 3 Empty2013-09-30, 4:28 am

Moses leveled a mild glare at them. "I want for you stop this senseless display of violence. I already dealt with one of your 'security' guards. He's happily taking a nap along with the metal bat I threw through the wall."

He gestured to the man in question before continuing. "It's unfortunate, but he did strike first. Do you want to call this match off peacefully?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Memories Of Yesterday and Today   Memories Of Yesterday and Today - Page 3 Empty2013-09-30, 4:45 am

The man glanced to the guard, and raised a brow. "I clearly can't overpower you, so I don't have much choice, do I?" He then turned to his guards. "Do it. Cancel the match."

"...Are you sure? It took a lot of work to get those two..." The balding man merely nodded, and began to walk off. The guards looked to each other, then nodded as well. Simultaneously, they pulled out small remote devices, and pressed the buttons. Instantly, the chains binding the Arcanine and Kazumi flashed... and began to electrocute both of them. Howling filled the air, while an automated voice came over the P.A.

'This match has been cancelled due to outside interference. We apologize for the inconvenience; all bets will be returned at the usual time. Thank you.'
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Memories Of Yesterday and Today   Memories Of Yesterday and Today - Page 3 Empty2013-09-30, 5:10 am

"You damned coward.."
Moses snarled, eyes glowing red but knew he couldn't go after them. Instead all three Sif went as fast as they could down to the arena. Touching electricity probably wouldn't kill them if nothing else because they had experience similar jolts for test..but of course never for too long. So instead of directly touching them, their hands turned into black claws before they took aim at what seemed to be the weakest parts. Miniature spikes were shot forth at said areas.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Memories Of Yesterday and Today   Memories Of Yesterday and Today - Page 3 Empty2013-09-30, 5:18 am

The chains did not break immediately, but were not so strong that their efforts took long. With the chains broken, the current was cut, the captives freed. The Arcanine collapsed, but Kazumi stayed on her feet, if a bit wobbly, watching the Sif, while the crowd quickly dispersed before any trouble came their way.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Memories Of Yesterday and Today   Memories Of Yesterday and Today - Page 3 Empty2013-09-30, 2:43 pm

Moses watched the crowd leave quickly before focusing on Kazumi, then decided to get things under way while Irene went to check on the Arcanine to see how wounded they were and if they had injuries from other things.

He turned to Kazumi, mulling it over he decided it was best to let Rika out temporarily once the crowd left so they could talk and everything was clear.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Memories Of Yesterday and Today   Memories Of Yesterday and Today - Page 3 Empty2013-09-30, 3:48 pm

Kazumi watched Moses carefully, and once Rika was sent out after the crowd was gone, she growled threateningly. Immediately, Rika barked at Kazumi, growling as well. After a pause, Kazumi and Rika both shifted to their human forms. "Rika tells me that she allowed you to 'catch' her, you didn't force it on her. I can see the merit in the idea, we'd draw a great deal of attention otherwise. However, I want to make something clear. I will go into a ball, but do not expect me to listen to you. Until I'm sure you are worth listening to, it's not going to happen." Rika glanced at Moses.

"That's the best you'll get out of her right now."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Memories Of Yesterday and Today   Memories Of Yesterday and Today - Page 3 Empty2013-09-30, 9:20 pm

Moses raised a brow. "To be frank, I have no interest what so ever in battling or anything trainer related. The only reason its even done now is to avoid attention. When its said and done and we get free there won't be any need for them anymore. That said, let's get this over with so we can get out of here." He took one of the Pokeballs and let it do the work of 'catching' Kazumi. It was pretty obvious even with consent he didn't like the idea at all.

He went back to where Karman and Irene were at by the Arcanine. "How are they doing?"

"I think they're just knocked out. I'm not sure." Karman said. "The police or whatever the equailvent is was called so they'll be here soon. Then we can leave."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Memories Of Yesterday and Today   Memories Of Yesterday and Today - Page 3 Empty2013-09-30, 9:59 pm

Rika tapped Moses' shoulder. "She wasn't referring to battles, you realize. She meant in general, she won't listen to you. She currently views this as her allowing you to help her, you are not worth even really paying attention to. To her. I think she's got a lot more of her natural instincts in her than some of the rest of us..."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Memories Of Yesterday and Today   Memories Of Yesterday and Today - Page 3 Empty2013-10-01, 12:09 am

Once the police came and everything was talked about, the group went to a nearby Pokecenter to rest and also heal the Arcanine that had been wounded. Irene had taken a more personal interest in it and wanted to see its recovery personally. The nurse would let her know when something came up but in the mean time it was time to take it easy.

Lulu came running when they entered the room. "E-everything okay? What happened?"

"Everything's fine and it worked out." Moses patted her head. "We just have to take it easy for now."

Irene in the mean time once it seemed safe to do so let Umbra free so he could 'stretch his legs' so to speak even if the environment inside was fine.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Memories Of Yesterday and Today   Memories Of Yesterday and Today - Page 3 Empty2013-10-01, 12:31 am

Once everyone was out, Umbra and the others seemed to gravitate toward each other. Kazumi was a little standoffish, but otherwise nice enough. Aside from the fact that she pretty much ignored the Sif unless they spoke directly to her, and even then, she barely paid attention. Lulu seemed to be an exception, but only after she seemed to have a strange conversation with Ruffle.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Memories Of Yesterday and Today   Memories Of Yesterday and Today - Page 3 Empty2013-10-15, 1:27 am

Karman didn't care if Kazumi pretty much ignored them, as long she wasn't causing trouble. He turned to Moses. "So what now?"

Moses turned to him. "Now? We just rest. It's been hectic already, we'll figure things out more tomorrow. I'll be back." He then exited out through a door that lead to a balcony making himself comfortable before sitting down, it was more quite he came to places like these alone due to the fact partly it helped him think of his better ideas. The second half Moses did need brief bouts of time to himself.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Memories Of Yesterday and Today   Memories Of Yesterday and Today - Page 3 Empty2013-10-15, 1:42 am

Of course, Moses wasn't gone long when Keiko was peeking through the door. "Master? Can I sit with you, please? I'll be quiet, I promise!"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Memories Of Yesterday and Today   Memories Of Yesterday and Today - Page 3 Empty2013-11-07, 2:41 pm

Moses paused, he wanted to be alone but he always had a harm time saying no to Keiko. "Have a seat." He motioned for the Pokemoprh to have a seat of her own where ever she felt like. There was more then enough room for more then one person.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Memories Of Yesterday and Today   Memories Of Yesterday and Today - Page 3 Empty2013-11-07, 4:01 pm

Keiko, of course, made to sit down right next to him, practically pressed against him. She wanted to sit in his lap, but figured that was too much right now. Still, she cuddled up to him, and took an audible sigh of relief and contentment as she did, her head resting on his shoulder. As promised, she remained quiet after that.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Memories Of Yesterday and Today   Memories Of Yesterday and Today - Page 3 Empty2013-11-10, 4:06 am

Moses was silent for a long time, seeing to space out but he was really thinking. "..Keiko? Why do you like hanging around me so much?" Sure he saved her from the attack when they first met but that couldn't be the only thing. More then any of his other friends, Keiko was practically his little shadow.

While the others talked among themselves and hung out, Irene slipped away to go down stairs. She really wanted to check on the Arcanine they had rescued, and also wondered what they were going to do with it. Irene was pretty sure they would release them, if they hadn't been stolen from someone that is.

"Excuse me." Irene said politely to the person working at the front desk. "Me and my friends brought in a injured Arcanine hours ago, female, I think. I was just checking to see if they were doing a bit better.."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Memories Of Yesterday and Today   Memories Of Yesterday and Today - Page 3 Empty2013-11-13, 1:09 am

Keiko blinked, looking up at him. "Huh? What do you mean, Master? Why wouldn't I?" She wrapped her arms around his waist, cuddling up to his side more. "You make me feel safe and happy."

~~~~~

The nurse looked up, before typing something into the computer. "Ah, yes. According to the file, she should be just fine. She's been healed up just fine, still a bit of lingering paralysis, but we are working her through that with Paralyze Heals and feeding her some Cheri Berries. She should be fully recovered by tomorrow morning. At that point, we'd transport her to an area where other Arcanine are known to be and release her into the wild. We know she was a wild Arcanine because all Pokemon that have been in any type of ball have a sort of aura to them when we scan them with our equipment. If it was previously caught and then released, it would still have a faint aura for at least a year." She typed up something else, then frowned. "Hm... seems she's been awake for the past thirty minutes or so, and refusing the berries.... that's worrying, though not surprising..."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Memories Of Yesterday and Today   Memories Of Yesterday and Today - Page 3 Empty2013-11-18, 2:30 am

Moses couldn't make a comment to that, he simply relaxed and enjoyed the peace and quite.

Irene wanted to help, but she wasn't sure on the how part so she began thinking. Maybe..maybe if the Arcanine got to see some of her memories they would let their guard down enough to let her help them. Physic Pokemon could theoretically do that, right? Luria was different from the others but not the only Pokemoprh of her type, she didn't know if normal ones could do that sort of thing.

"..I might be able to help." Irene said slowly. "Do you have Physic Pokemon in the building you use to help with things like this such as communication? Or those devices that let you understand Pokemon? I know I'm not a Pokemon nurse, but all I want to do, is possibly get them to relax enough to eat the berries."

It was a long shot, and normally she would be more skittish but she could not hear about it and not help. The whole thing resonated with her strongly.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Memories Of Yesterday and Today   Memories Of Yesterday and Today - Page 3 Empty2013-11-20, 8:10 pm

The nurse smiled. "I think, considering you were one of the ones that saved her, that she might be more receptive to you. Just in case, there is a young woman here... she has a remarkable Gardevoir with her, perhaps she'd be willing to help, if you'd like? She's here to give her partners a rest after a rather tough battle, from what she said. I can get her for you."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Memories Of Yesterday and Today   Memories Of Yesterday and Today - Page 3 Empty2013-11-20, 8:26 pm

Irene thought about it a bit, then nodded. "I'd like to meet them, then, thank you. And um, what's your name? Mine's Irene." If she was going through all this, then she could at least introduce herself to the nurse.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Memories Of Yesterday and Today   Memories Of Yesterday and Today - Page 3 Empty2013-11-20, 8:36 pm

The nurse smiled. "Of course. I'm Macy, it's nice to meet you. Please head over to Care Ward 7, she'll meet you there." Macy picked up the phone, starting to dial.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Memories Of Yesterday and Today   Memories Of Yesterday and Today - Page 3 Empty2013-11-20, 10:17 pm

"I will, thank you." Irene bid Macy farewell and headed out to this Care Ward seven. She had never really liked hopsitals much and felt a bit jumpy around them because of how she grew up. Logically she knew there wasn't anything to worry about but still.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Memories Of Yesterday and Today   Memories Of Yesterday and Today - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Memories Of Yesterday and Today
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next