The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Mother Of The Divine Sort

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

A Mother Of The Divine Sort - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Mother Of The Divine Sort   A Mother Of The Divine Sort - Page 3 Empty2013-02-09, 5:09 am

Alouette giggled at the display, Tiffania was so cute without it being intentional. "What kind of story?"

Poitreene mulled it over. She didn't have any children's books so she decided to go with a different approach. She decided to go with a very modified version of how she ended meeting Raine and the others--except also changing names here and there. Poitreene proved to be a good storyteller. In fact, if not for the fact Alouette and Raine had actually been there, they wouldn't have known better with the fact Poitreene was just spinning a modified tale using something that actually happened.
Back to top Go down
https://verseproject.forumotion.com
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: A Mother Of The Divine Sort   A Mother Of The Divine Sort - Page 3 Empty2013-02-09, 5:19 am

Tiffania hung onto every word, but eventually, sleep claimed her. Once it did, Raine place a hand on Poitreene's shoulder. "I can't see the future, but something tells me that this girl is going to be something special when she grows up. I'm glad she's going to have you looking out for her."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A Mother Of The Divine Sort   A Mother Of The Divine Sort - Page 3 Empty2013-02-09, 2:41 pm

Poitreene smiled at Tiffania's sleeping form before turning to glance at Raine after the comment then back at the child. "Funnily enough, I have the same feeling but I can't explain it. I suppose some people have a aura about them, somewhat like Lloyd being a example."

Alouette nodded a bit as well. "I felt as much too. Also, she does feel like a elf but at the same time slightly different. It just probably has to do with her being born of a different world though."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: A Mother Of The Divine Sort   A Mother Of The Divine Sort - Page 3 Empty2013-02-09, 9:15 pm

Raine raised a brow. "Ah, I forgot to mention it to the rest of you. She's a half-elf. Trust me on that. Her mother was an elf, I would assume, and her father a human. I can also sense something else there though. Very powerful magic, of a type I don't recognize. From what you said, I would wager her father was a powerful mage, and thus a noble in that world. Which means he could have easily provided for her, but did not."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A Mother Of The Divine Sort   A Mother Of The Divine Sort - Page 3 Empty2013-02-10, 1:26 am

"Maybe he was killed too, or couldn't guarantee her safety and sent her away."
Alouette said thinking out loud. "If its as bad as you said, it wouldn't surprise me."

Poitreene slowly nodded. "If that's not the case..then I would very much like..a..'talk' with them." She said in a low tone. How anyone could just leave such a sweet girl was beyond the goddess to understand. "In brighter news, can I be expecting any children on your end to spoil soon?"

Alouette blushed. "W-we'll..t-that's to say we're just seeing what happens right now."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: A Mother Of The Divine Sort   A Mother Of The Divine Sort - Page 3 Empty2013-02-10, 1:56 am

Raine was fidgetting a bit for some reason during this part of the conversation, but said nothing. "Yes, we'll see what happens."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A Mother Of The Divine Sort   A Mother Of The Divine Sort - Page 3 Empty2013-02-10, 2:29 am

Poitreene noticed Raine acting strangely. "Raine..is something the matter?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: A Mother Of The Divine Sort   A Mother Of The Divine Sort - Page 3 Empty2013-02-10, 2:54 am

Raine blinked, startled. "What? Oh.. no, I'm..." She hesitated, then took a breath. "I'm just..." She glanced at Alouette. "...I... was pregnant... I found out about a month ago. I... miscarried. I'm sorry I didn't say anything, I just... didn't want to worry you all." Raine seemed to be struggling to maintain her calm, and cleared her throat as she quickly wiped her eyes. "It's... nothing, really, so don't... you don't need to worry about me." This would explain a lot of strange behavior in Raine over the last month. Like that first week where she had simply vanished, only to come back as if nothing had happened, saying she'd simply been hit with a bit of wanderlust. Or the way she had seemed almost overly happy at times, or got really quiet for no reason... and why she seemed to have become even more drawn to children, yet seemed to avoid being alone with them.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A Mother Of The Divine Sort   A Mother Of The Divine Sort - Page 3 Empty2013-02-10, 3:54 am

Alouette bit her lip, and without further thought went to give Raine a hug, as did Poitreene. Neither said anything; they merely wanted to comfort her in anyway they could. Besides, what could they say to that really?
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: A Mother Of The Divine Sort   A Mother Of The Divine Sort - Page 3 Empty2013-02-10, 3:57 am

Raine returned the hug with a sense of almost desperation, clinging to them. "I... I know I need to tell the others... but it's hard. Especially... especially Lloyd... I just... I'm afraid... of how he'll react..."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A Mother Of The Divine Sort   A Mother Of The Divine Sort - Page 3 Empty2013-02-10, 4:11 am

Poitreene actually tapped her forehead once. "Silly. You're starting to sound like me when I was going through my own issues." She smiled faintly. "One thing I do know for sure..Lloyd wouldn't be mad. I imagine he'd be saddened and want to comfort you, but upset? No. That's not the Lloyd we know at all, and you certainly did nothing wrong. These things just unfortunately happen."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: A Mother Of The Divine Sort   A Mother Of The Divine Sort - Page 3 Empty2013-02-10, 4:13 am

Raine nodded softly, but didn't seem any less worried. She was a bit out of sorts because of the whole ordeal.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A Mother Of The Divine Sort   A Mother Of The Divine Sort - Page 3 Empty2013-02-12, 4:00 am

Poitreene sighed and simply gave her friend's hand a gentle squeeze. "I don't know what else to say, Raine. Just know I'm here for you."

Alouette nodded firmly. "And if you want, I'll be there when you talk to Lloyd. Me and Prier both."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: A Mother Of The Divine Sort   A Mother Of The Divine Sort - Page 3 Empty2013-02-12, 4:06 am

Raine sighed, pulling away. "Thank you... I just hope this was a freak occurrence, and that I'm not unable to have children..."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A Mother Of The Divine Sort   A Mother Of The Divine Sort - Page 3 Empty2013-02-12, 4:13 am

Poitreene shook her head. "I sincerely doubt it. Miscarriages are one thing, not being fertile is quite another. Besides, you have a Goddess as your friend when it comes to these sorts of things." Quite honestly, Poitreene doubted anything was really wrong; Raine just had her head on a bit loose after what happened which was understandable. The goddess turned her gaze to Tiffania and her eyes softened. "..I think I'm going to stay here with Tiffania and get some sleep myself."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: A Mother Of The Divine Sort   A Mother Of The Divine Sort - Page 3 Empty2013-02-12, 4:14 am

Raine turned to look at the girl, and nodded, smiling softly again. "Alright. Let us know if you need anything, then."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A Mother Of The Divine Sort   A Mother Of The Divine Sort - Page 3 Empty2013-02-12, 4:26 am

Poitreene watched as her two friends left, then made herself comfortable sleeping in the same place room as Tiffania. It had been a long time since she had done anything like this, and though she had just met the young girl she felt a strange bond with her. It wasn't too long before the Goddess ended up falling asleep.

Around the next morning, Tiffania would wake up to see a sleeping Poitreene near her, passed out. She looked rather peaceful, but she wasn't waking up just right now so Tiffania or someone else would have to rouse her.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: A Mother Of The Divine Sort   A Mother Of The Divine Sort - Page 3 Empty2013-02-12, 4:32 am

Tiffania, upon waking, looked at the sleeping Poitreene with wide eyes, before shifting toward her. She moved about on the bed, and crawled up under Poitreene's arm so it was draped over her, and curled up into her. She didn't go back to sleep, simply stayed there, looking up at Poitreene's face with an almost wondrous expression.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A Mother Of The Divine Sort   A Mother Of The Divine Sort - Page 3 Empty2013-02-12, 4:43 am

Poitreene didn't wake up right away, though the movement did get the young woman to stir. Slowly she opened her eyes to see the form of a curious Tiffania looking at her as her vision began to clear.

"Hm...morning little one. Did you sleep good?" She asked the half elf gently.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: A Mother Of The Divine Sort   A Mother Of The Divine Sort - Page 3 Empty2013-02-12, 4:44 am

Tiffania nodded, still watching Poitreene. "I didn't have any nightmares this time."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A Mother Of The Divine Sort   A Mother Of The Divine Sort - Page 3 Empty2013-02-12, 5:00 am

"Good." Poitreene smiled warmly at that, moving up so she could sit on the bed. She grabbed a comb from the nearby night stand and motioned for Tiffania to sit in her lap so she could comb her hair. It wouldn't do to run out just yet, they had to get their personal hygiene done day. "Come here Tiffania, I want to get your hair done first."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: A Mother Of The Divine Sort   A Mother Of The Divine Sort - Page 3 Empty2013-02-12, 5:14 am

Tiffania didn't even hesitate, crawling into Poitreene's lap. "Mm, okay..." She seemed to be quite affectionate even with someone she'd just met. She'd also already proven many times how naive she was, though.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A Mother Of The Divine Sort   A Mother Of The Divine Sort - Page 3 Empty2013-02-12, 6:06 am

Poitreene grinned and began to gently comb the little girls hair. "Is there anything in particular you feel like doing today? I'm hoping to finally introduce you to Lloyd and a few of my other friends while we're here. Maybe play with some of the other children around your age, too."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: A Mother Of The Divine Sort   A Mother Of The Divine Sort - Page 3 Empty2013-02-12, 6:09 am

Tiffania shook her head slightly. "No, I'm okay with anything...."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A Mother Of The Divine Sort   A Mother Of The Divine Sort - Page 3 Empty2013-02-12, 4:33 pm

Poitreene smiled to that gently combing her hair. "That's a good attitude to have, it would make life a lot easier and simpler to deal with. Let's get you ready for the day shall we?"

After Poitreene finished doing Tiffania's hair, she went to get their other personal hygiene done and once finished, headed down stairs. It did occur to her the little girl needed some more clothes, so some shopping would be in order. That gave her a idea. Maybe she could drag Colette, Sheena or Presea along for the trip also as a excuse to catch up and meet Tiffania.

When they headed down the stairs, maids and the like greeted them, some commenting on how adorable Tiffania was. What Poitreene didn't expect to see were Croix and Culotte talking about something, the former noticed the two before the later.

"..Poitreene?" Croix hadn't changed too much from those years knowing him. Even after things settled down, he had taken a liking to his clothing style he had on their adventures together; under the excuse he liked it and it had grown comfortable.

Wait, I don't remember the kid. Croix thought to himself.

"Hello Croix, Culotte." Poitreene greeted warmly. "This is Tiffania, I'm taking care of her." She didn't say daughter or that she was her mother. It was something she figured would come its own, if at all. Best to let Tiffania to decide what she thought of her as.

Culotte got over his surprise and grinned, crouching down. "Hey there. My name is Culotte, nice to meet you Tiffania." Culotte was still short over the years to his dismay back then but he had gotten over it; besides there was up sides to being short.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Mother Of The Divine Sort   A Mother Of The Divine Sort - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Mother Of The Divine Sort
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next