The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hot For Teacher (Mature)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 30 Empty2013-02-07, 8:14 pm

Kimiko thought on it for a few moments. From what she knew of Takuya, which wasn't too much, not much bothered him. What would usually be a weakness, was a strength to him. She looked around as something finally came to her. Taking Makoto's shirt from Ignis, she walked over to Takuya and knelt down. She then removed his glasses and tied the shirt around his head, blindfolding him.

"H-hey!!" He tried struggling again. Why even bother?

".....You can't take it... off.." She placed a finger to her lip to signal quiet from Ignis for a bit and sat back down in her lap. After a few moments, she gasped. "Ah! ....Onee-chan.. d-don't...!"

Takuya flailed again. "O-oi! Wait! What's happening?!"

"......Hee..." Kimiko had found a way to torture him. These people were having a bad influence on her. Or good. She couldn't tell.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 30 Empty2013-02-07, 8:19 pm

Ignis smirked, whispering to Kimiko. "Clever girl. I like it..." Then she suddenly was tickling her ears. Always when least expected. "By the way, it's your turn, Takuya."
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 30 Empty2013-02-07, 8:35 pm

"...Ha-.... Aah..! One-...... Pl..ease..!" Kimiko tried her best to bend away, but she was just too close. Takuya was starting to go insane. He was trying his damnedest to get out of those chains.

"AAaagh! Dammit, no way!! I wanna seeeeeeee!!!" He whined, rolling back and forth. He wasn't willing to give up, but was only tiring himself out. "Hah... hah... C-...curses..." Yup. This sucked. He wasn't sure if Makoto or Karin could even hear anything else by this point. "Ignis-san... Truth or Dare?" He said in a slightly dejected tone.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 30 Empty2013-02-07, 8:38 pm

Ignis was having too much fun tickling Kimiko's ears. "Eh, you pick, bud."
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 30 Empty2013-02-07, 8:48 pm

Most of Kimiko's noises were involuntary from the tickling, but she still had the wherewithal to ham it up a bit for Takuya's displeasure. "....Ah-ahaaaaaaa~.. N-... AH..! It's... t-t-too..... rough..! ....Heeee...!"

Takuya started flopping about like mad. "AAAAHH!! Truth, truth!! Tell me what's going on!! I wanna see it, I wanna see it, I wanna see iiiiiiiiiit!!"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 30 Empty2013-02-07, 8:57 pm

Ignis had two ways she could answer. Both would be true. She went with the one that would fuck with Takuya's head. "I'm giving her pleasure. I'm very good with my hands, y'see.... truth or dare, Karin?"

"A-ah..."

"Truth it is. Enjoying yourself?"

"Mm.. Makoto..."

"Understood. Your turn, Kimiko, cause Karin's not going to take her turn." She left Kimiko's ears alone for now, so she could talk properly.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 30 Empty2013-02-07, 9:21 pm

Kimiko let out a small sound akin to a moan as Ignis gave her 'truth'. "NAAAAAAaagh!!!" Takuya growled in frustration. Some of the greatest sights were transpiring right in front of him... and he couldn't freaking SEE them!! After she was released, Kimiko rubbed her ears a bit to make the tingling go away.

"....Mm.... Makoto-kun..?" She'd assumed the two were off in their own world. Maybe she could get a good truth out of him or something? Makoto's breathing had become a steady pant by now. He continued working at Karin's breasts, exploring their sensitivity and reacting positively to his teacher's gasps and moans. Kimiko's call was lost onto him, of course. He only remembered he needed to keep his hands there. "....N-never...mind...... Takuya-kun?"

Takuya thought about it this time. He was actually afraid things could get worse if she made a dare he couldn't do. "...Truth!"

".....What would you give.... to have the.. blindfold removed.....?" Her voice was still a little shaky from the tickling and the two entranced persons in front of her.

Takuya answered in a teary voice. "Anythiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing...!" He was losing a war on multiple fronts with this. Takuya started rocking back and forth. "Hue...!! Juuuust skip meee!"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 30 Empty2013-02-07, 9:27 pm

Ignis was about to say something, when she noticed Karin's hand reaching for Makoto's pants. "Alright, I think this has gone far enough." She gently lifted Kimiko off her lap, setting her to the side, and stood, pulling a protesting Karin off of Makoto. "It's time you went to bed before you do something you'll regret in the morning." She looked to Makoto. "Nothing against you, I just know she'd regret losing her virginity while drunk. That, and Kimiko does NOT need to see that." She carted Karin off to bed and, once sure she was staying there, returned, pulling Kimiko back into her lap. "...Alright, we can keep playing if you all want."
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 30 Empty2013-02-07, 9:53 pm

When Karin was lifted from him, Makoto blinked a few times and tried to remember what was going on. His face boiled in both embarrassment and shame upon realizing what he'd just spent the last forever doing. As Ignis put Karin to bed, Makoto spent that time within his own head. 'Dammit... Dammit, I can't believe I did all that...!' They were in a room full of people. It may have been a game, but he should have quit when his teacher stripped down. She said she enjoyed it, but she was drunk. That, and the fact it was a game... Did he take advantage of all that? 'D-dammit...'

Kimiko was silent for the most part, not wanting to disturb Makoto just yet. After Ignis returned, she let out a small squeak at being pulled onto her lap. She thought they were finished. Makoto thought about just leaving. "Ugh... Yeah, okay." Makoto decided to stay for a couple rounds. He really needed a few minutes to cool down from all that, and immediately running out of the room would only make him look worse. Takuya perked his ears up at the sound of his voice.

"Dude! You're back with us? Finally! I can't work your power all the way! Let me out of these damn chains already!!"

Makoto looked over at him. Why was Takuya blindfolded with his shirt? "Can't. It's a punishment game for failing to get Ignis' vodka from her."

"WHAT?! LAME, DUDE!!!" Takuya fumed, but couldn't really do anything about it. Makoto was back to a speaking level, but his face was still a deep red and he was feeling a little shitty. He palmed his face.

"Who's turn is it?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 30 Empty2013-02-07, 9:59 pm

Ignis shrugged. "Your's I guess, since you haven't had one in awhile... and stop moping, you little twit. Even drunk, Karin's not going to do something she doesn't want to do deep down. I was trying to get you both to stop pretending you didn't like each other."
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 30 Empty2013-02-07, 10:31 pm

Makoto stiffened. "Eh... Right." Her family can see through body language. He'd forgotten. And he knew she wasn't lying; of course she knew her own sister. Her method was just... extreme. In a way, it made him feel better. In a very strange way. He clapped his hands together. "Right! Kimiko! Truth or Dare?"

"....Dare.." Her blush had come down already.

Makoto looked around at the three. Takuya was blindfolded for a reason and Kimiko was somewhat reserved in certain regards, from what he could remember. Ignis seemed just as untouchable as her sister, so why not mess with the other two? "Good. I dare you to turn around and keep your hands behind your back for five minutes."

Kimiko's blush immediately returned in full. "GRAAAH!! Dude, you SUCK!!" Takuya groaned in frustration at the same time. Makoto couldn't help smiling.

"...." Kimiko hesitantly stood up, before quickly spinning around and dropping back onto Ignis' lap. She tentatively put her hands behind her back, knowing her ears could be attacked at any second. "...O...... Onee-chan.... Truth o... or.. Dare..?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 30 Empty2013-02-07, 10:48 pm

Ignis was grinning slyly at Kimiko, but didn't attack her ears yet. "Hm... know what? I'll let you decide. Everyone, don't bother asking me truth or dare, just hit me with whatever you want."
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 30 Empty2013-02-07, 11:04 pm

Kimiko was doing her best to maintain eye contact, though she anxiously looked to Ignis' hands every once in a while. She'd immediately stop herself when it happened. Her dare came quickly. "...I d-dare you not to tickle.. my ears.... until I can.. move....." That way it wasn't invalidly cancelling Takuya's dare. Unfortunately, she left the rest of herself wide open.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 30 Empty2013-02-07, 11:08 pm

Ignis sighed. "Tch, fine..." She considered refusing, but the penalty game might have been to stop tickling her at all... and Kimiko's reactions were just too cute. She then immediatly began tickling her in various other areas, trying to find a place that was just as, or almost as, ticklish. "Makoto, truth or dare."
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 30 Empty2013-02-07, 11:16 pm

Kimiko sighed in relief that Ignis agreed, but this was quickly interrupted by another ticking assault. Her sides weren't normally as ticklish as her ears, but she couldn't stand being unable to move her arms. Not being allowed to defend herself seemed to make her feel all the more sensitive. "Hhah!!! ...N-n-no..... no.t...heeeee!! .....Not.. there..!! ..Haa-ahhh..!!!" She gripped her elbows behind her back to prevent herself from failing her dare and squirmed wildly on Ignis' lap. Makoto found this highly entertaining. Takuya could only struggle in vain and make tortured crying noises.

Makoto tried to think but just sighed in the end. No more dares. "Truth."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 30 Empty2013-02-07, 11:31 pm

Ignis giggled a bit. "You want to date my sister?" She was... actually starting to blush a bit as Kimiko squirmed in her lap.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 30 Empty2013-02-07, 11:49 pm

"Yeah..." Makoto didn't even bother hesitating. She'd seen this much already. There was no point in trying to hide it, and the answer was fairly obvious anyway. Kimiko sat lightly panting and shaking a little after being released. She needed to catch her breath and was busy at keeping her arms in place, so Makoto selected Takuya. "Takuya, Truth or Dare, man."

"...Dare." He was still tearing up about being blinded to whatever Ignis was doing to Kimiko.

"I dare you, under penalty of death, never to speak about anything that's happened here today."

"Tch. I had a feeling that was gonna come up at some point... Yeah, I won't tell. That'd be fucked up, anyway." He rolled onto his back. "Ignis-san? I'll give you a Truth. Is it okay for me to get out of these chains yet? Because I've REEEEALLY gotta take a piss soon or things are gonna get ugly!!"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 30 Empty2013-02-08, 12:01 am

Ignis thought about it. "Hmm.. alright. Makoto, let him go. But go with him to the bathroom and make sure he doesn't do something stupid. Put the blindfold back on him before he comes back in the room though." She was watching Kimiko's face this whole time, seeming enthralled by her facial expressions.

Last edited by Aviaris_Sevanthis on 2013-02-08, 12:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 30 Empty2013-02-08, 12:12 am

Takuya let out a huge sigh. "Hueeee~! Thank you so muuuuuuch...!" Makoto walked over and lifted Takuya.

"Hyup! Let's go..." He carried him down the hall and tossed him into the bathroom. As he released him, the chains disappeared.

"Aaaah...! Sweet release!" Takuya moved his arms about frantically, as if he hadn't moved in decades.

"Whatever. Just take the blindfold off before you pee. If I have to clean up in here later, I'll kill you." He closed the door.

Meanwhile, Kimiko had finally caught her breath. "......Onee...chan..... is time... up..?" It was impossible to keep track from her previous position and predicament.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 30 Empty2013-02-08, 12:27 am

Ignis did a mental count... then smiled. "It will be in three... two... one!" Before Kimiko could react and cover her ears, Ignis struck, tickling her ears mercilessly.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 30 Empty2013-02-08, 12:51 am

Kimiko's face actually showed a small hint of shock as Ignis started the countdown. She knew she wasn't fast enough to get her hands up in time and suffered the consequences. "...Nnhaah..!! ....Heeee...... No--n.... haaa~...!"

Makoto could hear the two down the hall. Takuya finished his business in a flash and started to dart out of the bathroom to blow by his friend. Makoto was faster. He caught his head with a newly created blindfold and fastened it to his head. "AW! No, no, NO!! Come on, dude! I gotta see at least once!!"

"That's the rules of the game. Don't make me chain you up again." Takuya fell limp. He liked being able to move.

"...I'll be good." Another sound came from the living room.

"...Aahaaa~..... Oneechan...! It's too.. much....!" Takuya flipped up onto his feet with a defiant cry and tried to tear off the blindfold. Makoto caught Takuya's arms and brought them behind his back, clasping them together in metal wrist cuffs. His wrists were firmly held together.

"Du-hu-huuuuuuuuude!" Takuya lamented.

"You blew it, man." Makoto walked him to the living room like some sort of condemned prisoner. He plopped Takuya onto the couch and patted his hands. "You guys can continue playing if you want. I'm gonna head to bed."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 30 Empty2013-02-08, 12:57 am

Ignis nodded. "Alright, Makoto. Have a good nights sleep. And talk to Karin in the morning. You both want a relationship, so stop being a bunch of pussies." Amusingly, just before that last part, she'd covered Kimiko's ears, before immediately tickling them again. "Also, I'll make her something for her hangover in the morning, so don't worry about that. Or cooking, I'll do that too." She glanced at Takuya. "You up to keep playing, bud, or no?"
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 30 Empty2013-02-08, 1:16 am

Makoto scratched his head with a sigh. "Yeah, I will." He chuckled to himself. Her way was definitely insane, but it got the job done. "And... thanks." He turned down the hall and shut his door behind him. Makoto crawled into bed and fell asleep almost immediately.

Kimiko was going crazy from the constant tickling. She'd thought that prolonged exposure to it would dull the sensitivity a bit. That didn't seem like it was going to happen anytime soon. "....Nhaaa-nooo~...! I.... c-can't.... take it..!! ....Heee--AH..!!" She hadn't even gotten the chance to turn around yet.

Takuya whined again before answering Ignis wearily. "Yeah~... Sure~..." It was brutal torture, this game, but he couldn't quit for some reason. 'This must be what Makoto feels like all the time...'
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 30 Empty2013-02-08, 1:19 am

Ignis nodded. "Alright... your turn then, Kimiko."
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 30 Empty2013-02-08, 1:29 am

Kimiko was starting to settle down from the attack, but didn't get up to turn around. Her shaking had yet to stop. Now that nearly half the party had left, she was starting to calm down mentally and think about how things were going. ".....Oneechan... Truth....." She stopped looking at Ignis. "....Is it... really okay for.. me to..... stay...? I might..... still be.. dangerous......" The night was fun, and she really enjoyed her time with these people. They were all kind. Some stranger than others, but still kind. She didn't want to wind up hurting anyone. She didn't fully trust herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hot For Teacher (Mature)
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next