The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nightmares Made Real (Sion, R, Non-canon)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Nightmares Made Real (Sion, R, Non-canon) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmares Made Real (Sion, R, Non-canon)   Nightmares Made Real (Sion, R, Non-canon) - Page 2 Empty2012-10-21, 1:07 am

Dysis tensed slightly but didn't show it; not because the contact was unwelcomed but just the fact he was that attracted to Iona that even a side hug was a bit distracting. Don't think about it Dysis. He had his shot and if he hadn't had his head up his ass he would have noticed Iona sooner, or at least awknoledge it but that was all in the past.

He put on a smile. "No problem. What else are friends for?"
Back to top Go down
https://verseproject.forumotion.com
weirdness2929

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares Made Real (Sion, R, Non-canon)   Nightmares Made Real (Sion, R, Non-canon) - Page 2 Empty2012-10-21, 2:06 am

Iona grinned up at him before blinking as her cell phone trilled. She pulled it from her purse, smiling at the caller id. "Hi hun, how's the business trip? Oh, you're home early? I don't know about tonight, hun, I'm pretty tired and I've got to get up on time for work in the morning. No, I can't just leave, I've got to help my Grandda. No, he can't tend the shop alone and I am not moving in with you, he needs me! Fine, whatever. I'll talk to you in the morning."

Iona hit the end call button and stowed the cell phone away, standing stiffly on the sidewalk. "I-I'm sorry you had to hear that," she stammered as she wiped at her cheeks with her shirt sleeve.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares Made Real (Sion, R, Non-canon)   Nightmares Made Real (Sion, R, Non-canon) - Page 2 Empty2012-10-21, 2:26 am

Dysis frowned a bit when he heard bits of the conversation. He didn't know what all was said but he didn't like it, and he didn't like the fact it had upset Iona. His protective instincs flared up a bit but he surpressed him.

Was she keeping herself from crying?

He forced himself to calm down instead of the pissed feeling he felt towards Iona's boyfriend at the moment. "Are..you okay?" He paused. "..I mean..things with you and your boyfriend aren't mine or anyone's business. But if you ever need a moment to yourself, then me and my family will be around. Okay?" He didn't want to pry into her business, but he wanted to help so he went with a halfway approach.
Back to top Go down
weirdness2929

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares Made Real (Sion, R, Non-canon)   Nightmares Made Real (Sion, R, Non-canon) - Page 2 Empty2012-10-21, 3:07 am

Iona wasn't a girl given to crying a lot. She especially hated crying in front of anyone. But Dysis wasn't just anyone, he was her oldest friend. She bit her trembling lip and regarded him a moment with green eyes made bright from her tears. Then she stepped closer and buried her face in his chest.

"I know Aleksander loves me," she sobbed out, "but he doesn't understand. He wants Grandda put in a home and me to move into his penthouse with him. He...he says I don't have to work anymore, or go back to school, that he'll provide for me. And my other friends...they've all stopped contacting me." The front of Dysis' shirt was growing damp.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares Made Real (Sion, R, Non-canon)   Nightmares Made Real (Sion, R, Non-canon) - Page 2 Empty2012-10-22, 10:42 pm

Dysis felt anger rise up within him at those words. Who did this asshole think he was? He was old but he wasn't old. At least not to the point he needed to be put into a home and be taken care of. Not to mention Iona and wanting to stay home, she'd go stir crazy being home all the time.

Still, the half-breed bit his tongue and hugged her back. He briefly kissed her forehead. "Hey..if he really loves you as he says he does, then he'll eventually understand where you're coming from and then drop it. As for your other friends..we'll, me mom and the rest aren't them. So we're not going anywhere no matter what. Okay?"
Back to top Go down
weirdness2929

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares Made Real (Sion, R, Non-canon)   Nightmares Made Real (Sion, R, Non-canon) - Page 2 Empty2012-10-28, 12:04 am

Iona was too overcome to notice how Dysis had tensed a bit at her confession. All she felt was the friendly hug and gentle kiss on her forehead. She cried a few more minutes, her tears slowly drying. "Thank you. And I'm sorry for crying on you like that," she pulled back and gave him a brave smile before they walked the rest of the way to the shop and her apartment above. She bid him goodnight before unlocking the door and slipping inside.

Back at Dysis' house a dark form stood waiting. The man's skin was ebony black and he leaned against his car as he took a cigarette and lighter from his black duster's pocket. "Mr. Funanao," he hailed as Dysis approached, stamping out the cig butt on the pavement. "I was hoping to be able to have a word with you. I understand it's late. I'm Detective Heeley. I don't know if you remember me, but I worked your father's case." He'd only been an officer at the time and certainly looked different out of uniform, but as an officer he'd been one of the most considerate to Mrs. Funanao during the case, making sure she was kept informed while still letting her be a mother to her two young children. It'd probably also helped that he wasn't human either. The lion-demon lifted a brow as he watched the dhampir's face.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares Made Real (Sion, R, Non-canon)   Nightmares Made Real (Sion, R, Non-canon) - Page 2 Empty2012-10-28, 12:22 am

Dysis sighed a bit when Iona left, he was hoping things worked out for her sake and the ass got his head, well out of his ass. Iona was a strong young woman, there had to be a bit more going on, or at least for him to have been pushing for a long time to get this kind of reaction. It couldn't have been just one time of him asking that.

Doesn't even appreciate what he has in front of him. Someone beautiful inside and out.

Shoving his hands into his pockets, he headed back home. That was when he noticed a figure and instantly became cautious. But he relaxed a little after they revealed themselves; he remembered them. "..Yeah I remember you. My mom mentioned you from time to time. I apperciate what you did. Anyway..what can I help you with?"

He seriously doubted it was just a social call.
Back to top Go down
weirdness2929

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares Made Real (Sion, R, Non-canon)   Nightmares Made Real (Sion, R, Non-canon) - Page 2 Empty2012-10-28, 12:42 am

Detective Heeley nodded. "I'm afraid we've found more information regarding your father's case." He glanced around, "Do you want to speak somewhere else? You're an adult now, so I can release the information to you, but do you want your mother to know as well? I'll follow your judgement."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares Made Real (Sion, R, Non-canon)   Nightmares Made Real (Sion, R, Non-canon) - Page 2 Empty2012-10-28, 12:52 am

Dysis thought about it, then nodded. "Rather go with my mom as well. There's no point in not telling her considering." He went to the door, unlocking it. His mom was up reading a book when she noticed Dysis.

"Dysis, what.." She trailed off seeing the man. She knew who he was. "Is something wrong?"

Her son paused, then answered. "I'll let him answer that. They said they had something to tell about dad's case."
Back to top Go down
weirdness2929

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares Made Real (Sion, R, Non-canon)   Nightmares Made Real (Sion, R, Non-canon) - Page 2 Empty2012-10-28, 1:04 am

"Good evening, Mrs. Funanao," Detective Heeley nodded to Dysis' mother. "I'm sorry to alarm you. There's nothing that's really gone wrong. There's just some new information regarding your husband's case I thought it best you heard. Maybe you can provide us with some insight as well." He took a seat when it was offered.

"Since the trial, I've been promoted to the Supernatural Organized Crime Unit. One of our undercovers was able to steal away documents from a local organization and your husband's name came up on some of them. It appears this organization may have had a hand in leading those hunters here. They wanted him silenced. Do either of you have any idea why?"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares Made Real (Sion, R, Non-canon)   Nightmares Made Real (Sion, R, Non-canon) - Page 2 Empty2012-10-28, 1:40 am

May frowned a bit at this. "..I don't know. I was just aware the hunters were some sort of hate group who didn't like non humans period. I never really figured out much more then that."

Dysis shook his head. "I don't know either."
Back to top Go down
weirdness2929

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares Made Real (Sion, R, Non-canon)   Nightmares Made Real (Sion, R, Non-canon) - Page 2 Empty2012-10-28, 2:12 am

Detective Heeley nodded, he'd expected as much. Christopher Funanao had been a clean guy. He reached into his breast pocket, "This is the one who we believe put the hit on Mr. Funanao. He's head of the Domintri Organization. One Aleksander Dominitri," he placed a photograph on the coffee table. It showed a tall, slavic man with long black hair and gold eyes. In his protective arm stood a familiar redhead, Iona dressed to the nines for clubbing. "According to our research, he's a Czernabog demon, something native to the Slavic countries. Damned if we know what that means though. Uh, sorry, ma'am," he glanced to Dysis' mother for swearing. "Have either of you ever seen him?"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares Made Real (Sion, R, Non-canon)   Nightmares Made Real (Sion, R, Non-canon) - Page 2 Empty2012-10-28, 3:02 am

May looked pale as a ghost after that. "..Iona no.."

Dysis was the first to react, keeping his emotions under control. There was no point panicking yet, Aleksander hadn't done anything..but that bastard had killed his father if true. He needed to know why but he kept calm. "..That's Iona Fletcher, a good friend of mine. I just recently got back into contact with them..that's her boyfriend. She needs to know, she has no idea about her boyfriend."

He reached for a pen and a piece of paper he got from the side, scribbling down her address. "Here. Could you please send someone there? Also, tell Iona and her grandfather the whole thing, I'm worried. I just want to also know why that bastard had my old man killed. It doesn't make sense; the hunters that did my father in hate vampires and demons. Unless it was just to throw things off but still.."
Back to top Go down
weirdness2929

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares Made Real (Sion, R, Non-canon)   Nightmares Made Real (Sion, R, Non-canon) - Page 2 Empty2012-10-28, 3:26 am

Detective Heeley took the offered paper. "Son, you do realize we've seen this girl with him going on almost two years now. There's not any evidence of her being involved with the D Organization's activities, but she doesn't go anywhere without one of his lackeys watching. If any of my men go to her now, she'll be in more danger."

"As far as your father's case goes, we do believe the hunters were fed information in an effort to get them here. They were manipulated through their hatred."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares Made Real (Sion, R, Non-canon)   Nightmares Made Real (Sion, R, Non-canon) - Page 2 Empty2012-10-30, 1:48 am

Dysis frowned a bit. "So is the reason you haven't gone after him is because you don't have any evidence? And contacting her might be more dangerous..but if the guy has someone watching her twenty four seven then he sounds like the possessive type. Things seemed to be strained a bit already, I doubt he's just going to shrug his shoulders when Iona finally decides to break up with him."

He felt so frustrated right now. So what were they suppose to do? Just sit on their ass?

May, as if sensing something gently rubbed his back, turning to the detective. "Is there anything else?"
Back to top Go down
weirdness2929

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares Made Real (Sion, R, Non-canon)   Nightmares Made Real (Sion, R, Non-canon) - Page 2 Empty2012-11-21, 2:46 am

"I'm sorry, son. I can see that your friend means a lot to you. You're right, she's in a lot of danger if she tries to call things off with Dominitri. We can help her if she comes to us, but if we step in too soon we lose our case and she'll be in more danger. As far as your father's murder goes, you're right, we're still investigating for more evidence. What we have right now isn't a good enough link to hold up in court."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares Made Real (Sion, R, Non-canon)   Nightmares Made Real (Sion, R, Non-canon) - Page 2 Empty2012-12-14, 2:11 pm

Dysis grunted a bit. "..Guess there's not really anything I can do then right now."
Back to top Go down
weirdness2929

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares Made Real (Sion, R, Non-canon)   Nightmares Made Real (Sion, R, Non-canon) - Page 2 Empty2013-02-06, 7:35 pm

Detective Heeley shook his head. "The best you can do is be aware. I'll let you know if we find anything more on your father's case. G'night." He left with a nod to Dysis and another to May.

A week later, a familiar redhead walked into the door of the animal shelter. "Dysis!" Iona smiled when she spotted him and walked over. "Guess what? Grandda finally relented and said we could have a cat for the shop. Do you have time to help me look? I'm not sure if we want an adult cat or a kitten yet, though."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares Made Real (Sion, R, Non-canon)   Nightmares Made Real (Sion, R, Non-canon) - Page 2 Empty2013-02-06, 9:17 pm

Dysis tried to put what happened in the backburner. It didn't mean he was going to forget about it; far from it. It just meant he put it into a place where it wasn't going to drive him nuts twenty four seven thinking about it.

He put on a smile for Iona when she came over. "Sure. I'm actually closing down a bit earlier; things have been a bit slow."
Back to top Go down
weirdness2929

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares Made Real (Sion, R, Non-canon)   Nightmares Made Real (Sion, R, Non-canon) - Page 2 Empty2013-02-08, 7:15 pm

Iona smiled, happy to be spending time with Dysis again. She tugged the sleeves of her hoody down self-consciously as they went into one of the cat rooms. She didn't want him seeing what lay beneath the fabric.

This first room had cats and kittens in individual cages. They were all different ages and colors. Some meowed non-stop, while others huddled in the back corner. It was heartbreaking. "I didn't realize there were so many homeless kitties. I'm not sure how I'm going to choose."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares Made Real (Sion, R, Non-canon)   Nightmares Made Real (Sion, R, Non-canon) - Page 2 Empty2013-02-15, 8:38 pm

Dysis hadn't notice anything the matter with Iona pulling her hoody down or at the least he hadn't thought much of it besides the norm. When they got to see the kittens, he began to see which might be a good pet for Iona. Maybe something that could match her personality.

There has to be something.

He walked among the cages, then paused on seeing what seemed to be a red cat huddled in the corner. Red wasn't exactly something you saw everyday. "Maybe this one?"
Back to top Go down
weirdness2929

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares Made Real (Sion, R, Non-canon)   Nightmares Made Real (Sion, R, Non-canon) - Page 2 Empty2013-02-16, 12:18 am

"Awww!" Iona knelt down with her hands on her knees to get a better look. She opened the cage and gently picked up the little red kitten. The tiny creature cuddled close to her neck, up on her chest, his amber eyes closing as he started to purr.

"He's adorable," Iona said, smiling at Dysis. Her left hand supported the kitten while her right petted his ears. She hadn't noticed how the sleeve of her left arm had ridden up, showing off the livid black and purple bruise just under her wrist. The large finger marks of a man clearly visible on her pale skin.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares Made Real (Sion, R, Non-canon)   Nightmares Made Real (Sion, R, Non-canon) - Page 2 Empty2013-02-23, 3:11 pm

Dysis smiled a bit. "He is. I think he'll be a good pet. You don't see red too often with cats, so makes me a bit curious..." He trailed off as he saw marks on her. It clearly looked like a man's. Dysis jumped to the conclusion she had gotten into a fight or something but tried to calm down his feelings. Iona would have told him..right?

Then where did she get the bruises dumbass? She probably knew you'd freak.

"Iona..please tell me there's a reasonbale explanation why you have those bruises..."

If that bastard had done this..
Back to top Go down
weirdness2929

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares Made Real (Sion, R, Non-canon)   Nightmares Made Real (Sion, R, Non-canon) - Page 2 Empty2013-02-23, 6:49 pm

"Curious?" Iona repeated, smiling and wondering why he'd stopped. She drew her attention away from the adorable ball of fluff to her friend. Her eyes followed his gaze down and she swallowed hard. "Oh...that. It's noth--," she'd tried for nonchalant, utterly failing under Dysis' watchful eyes.

"I shouldn't have been bugging him. That's all. It's my fault."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares Made Real (Sion, R, Non-canon)   Nightmares Made Real (Sion, R, Non-canon) - Page 2 Empty2013-03-09, 1:09 am

Dysis felt a surge of anger, but he quelled it down. He wasn't going to blow up in front of everyone else, though his eyes did briefly glow a blood red for a moment which was pretty obvious what he was feeling.

"It's not your fault Iona." Dysis said, his voice strained. Fuck..that son of the bitch can't even keep his hands to himself. It's bad enough he killed my dad and who ever else and now he does this?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares Made Real (Sion, R, Non-canon)   Nightmares Made Real (Sion, R, Non-canon) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nightmares Made Real (Sion, R, Non-canon)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next