The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nightmares Made Real (Sion, R, Non-canon)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
weirdness2929

Nightmares Made Real (Sion, R, Non-canon) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmares Made Real (Sion, R, Non-canon)   Nightmares Made Real (Sion, R, Non-canon) - Page 3 Empty2013-03-09, 2:11 am

Iona flinched when she saw Dysis' eyes glow red. Her friend typically had a good control of his temper, but deep down she'd known he'd get angry--why else would she be wearing this old hoodie with such long sleeves but to hide the bruise?

"But it is, kind of," Iona didn't even sound like she believed it though. And although she knew at some level she should just stop, now that he knew, she found she just couldn't keep from sharing more. "He was already upset over a business deal. Then I...I brought up how I wanted to back to school, get a degree. It'd just take away from the time I get to spend with him..."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares Made Real (Sion, R, Non-canon)   Nightmares Made Real (Sion, R, Non-canon) - Page 3 Empty2013-03-12, 2:30 pm

"That's bullshit Iona! He's suppose to support you and help you, not be your damned container..." Dysis took a deep breath taking a deep breath trying to calm down. ".Let's..just drop it. I don't trust myself not to do anything stupid if I continue to hear more like this.."

He couldn't just go up there and beat the shit out of Iona's boyfriend, as much as he badly wanted to for a couple of reasons.

"...If you ever need a..break. You know where to go."
Back to top Go down
https://verseproject.forumotion.com
weirdness2929

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares Made Real (Sion, R, Non-canon)   Nightmares Made Real (Sion, R, Non-canon) - Page 3 Empty2013-03-12, 3:16 pm

Iona blinked and then nodded, "Al-alright." She held the kitten closer, brushing his soft fur against her cheek and taking comfort in the small fuzzy being. "I'm sorry, Dysis. And yes...I know where to go." She looked down at the kitten, "I think this one's the winner. Are there papers I need to fill out?"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares Made Real (Sion, R, Non-canon)   Nightmares Made Real (Sion, R, Non-canon) - Page 3 Empty2013-03-21, 7:43 pm

Dysis tried to put what happened in the back of his mind, no doubt it was going to bug him for the rest of the day and then some--even if he didn't really show it. "I think so." The Dhampir said, finding his voice after a moment. "There was someone at the front desk, so we could ask them before we check out."
Back to top Go down
weirdness2929

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares Made Real (Sion, R, Non-canon)   Nightmares Made Real (Sion, R, Non-canon) - Page 3 Empty2013-04-06, 3:09 am

There was indeed paperwork to be filled out. Iona handed the kitten to Dysis while she answered seemingly inane questions about her home and the members of her family. It took a bit, but eventually the shelter staff worker looked it all over, gave the approval and took the adoption fee. They gave Iona a special cardboard box to carry her new pet in on the way home.

She paused by the rusted old Buick she shared with her Grandda, small mews coming from the box she carried. "Hey Dysis, do you want to come by my apartment for a bit? Help me get this little guy settled and figure out a name?"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares Made Real (Sion, R, Non-canon)   Nightmares Made Real (Sion, R, Non-canon) - Page 3 Empty2013-04-06, 3:19 am

Dysis was only slightly hesitated. He wanted to of course, but he didn't want Iona's psycho boyfriend to blow up but still..it had been so long. After a moment of mulling it over, he decided. "Sure, why not?"
Back to top Go down
weirdness2929

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares Made Real (Sion, R, Non-canon)   Nightmares Made Real (Sion, R, Non-canon) - Page 3 Empty2013-05-29, 1:30 am

"Great," Iona smiled before heading to the apartment. At her Grandda's building, she unlocked the back door so they could go straight up to the apartment without going into the shop on the ground floor. The small landing at the top of the stairway led to two doors. One apartment was her Grandda's. When she'd first come into his custody she'd lived with him, but after Iona graduated high school the tenant in the extra apartment moved and Iona was able to claim it for reduced rent. She realized Dysis hadn't been in this apartment very much, as they had started drifting apart when she'd gone to college.

Iona got the door open and set the box containing her new pet on the floor so she could pull off her shoes and set her messenger bag on a hook. The apartment was neat, tidy, and a little small. But it was just her living there so it didn't bother her.

"I got the place all set up for him this morning," Iona grinned as she pointed out the litter box in the corner of the kitchen and a small water and food dish. There were various cat toys in her living room, along with a scratching post that had a platform the kitten would be able to climb to. She took the kitten out of his carrier and showed him the litter box and dishes before coaxing him into the living room with a cat wand.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares Made Real (Sion, R, Non-canon)   Nightmares Made Real (Sion, R, Non-canon) - Page 3 Empty2013-05-29, 2:23 am

Dysis could vaguely remember this place back when he and Iona were younger, but mostly it came with a lot of old memories together however brief. He hated how they had drifted apart when it came to college, but it always seemed to come down to that boyfriend of hers. If he had to guess(which wouldn't take much anyway) the douche wouldn't want her with any male company ay all that wasn't family.

"Heh. Good thing you have everything set up. It's been a while since I've been in here.." Dysis said more to himself as he came inside. "You got a few names in mind for the little guy already?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares Made Real (Sion, R, Non-canon)   Nightmares Made Real (Sion, R, Non-canon) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nightmares Made Real (Sion, R, Non-canon)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3