The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

It All Started With A..

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

It All Started With A.. Empty
PostSubject: It All Started With A..   It All Started With A.. Empty2012-09-10, 3:31 am

"--Jennifer Wakeman, if you do not come down this instant you'll be grounded young lady!"

Jenny groaned as she rolled over from her bed. She hadn't felt like getting down and was feeling part particularly lazy today. As a result, she had taken to lodging around the house after doing some chores. School was something she graduated from not too long ago which left with a lot more free time. On the downside, it meant she needed a job. Something her mother Nora mentioned often enough.

Come on Jenny. You're just wasting today anyway.

Who knows. Maybe Bubbles and the others were around.

Cheered with that thought, she got up. "I'm coming!"

Soon enough, she was down the stairs, a young woman had her arms crossed and tapped her foot a bit. "I was calling you for five minutes. What were you doing?"

"Listening to music?" Jenny said.

"Hm. I see, that explains it." Nora went went to the kitchen to get some cereal. There was something to the side that was bubbling.

"Uh..mom? Were you trying to cook again?"
Ever since having the ability to eat when her new body had been made on Eldar, Jenny had been weary of eating her mothers cooking. It seemed the science of cooking was something her mother, for whatever reason couldn't conquer. Or maybe because she liked to experiment.

"There is no 'try' with cooking dear. I get results by my own actions. The state of the food was done on purpose."

The food Nora made popped slightly.

Jenny put on a small smile. "I'm sure its wonderful."

"Then do you want to try?"
Nora said brightening up. "Or you could maybe go outside instead-"

"Hehe, I..uh, forgot I had..importantthingstodogottarush!"

Jenny vanished out the house and Nora chuckled.

Worked every time.

Sheesh. I love my mom, but I think that food is going to burn through my taste circuits if I eat too much of it.

Jenny got some looks from a few people, but it wasn't that bad. Compared back at home where she had been looked on as a freak, here she was regarded more with curiosity and even appreciation. Jenny didn't want people ogling her or anything..but it was nice to know she was attractive. That was something that had been a huge insecurity problem since she could remember.

Home..she didn't really miss it. There was Brad and Tuck, that was the only thing she missed and they had grown a bit apart over time. Still, they were, and always would be her friends. This place was exciting though. There was tons of people with powers, and she wasn't the only android! Here she didn't feel like a freak or anything.

This earth was very different from home since they had come from Eldar, but it was a good kind of different.

Soon, Jenny reached the home of the Powerpuff Girls, which was actually only a few blocks down where she and her mother lived. Jenny knocked on the door, then patiently waited, trying not look to eager.

A few moments later.

"What?"

It was Buttercup, she looked irritated, but then changed moods on seeing Jen. "Oh, hey Jenny. Sorry thought you were someone else."

Someone else? Jenny decided not to ask, Buttercup would talk about if she wanted too. Otherwise it was like prying Kerlodian teeth.

"Thank you. Is Bubbles in?"
Jenny asked as she came in.

"Yeah." Buttercup said. "Hang on a second."

In a green flash, she vanished, appearing by Bubbles door and knocking. "Hey Bubbles! Jen's here!"
Back to top Go down
https://verseproject.forumotion.com
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: It All Started With A..   It All Started With A.. Empty2012-09-10, 6:05 pm

Bubbles plopped down onto her bed with an exhausted sigh. "Aaaaah! It's so comfy, I don't wanna move!" Her hair fell from the confining dowel and dripped water onto her pillow. That was just what she needed; a shower after a long day. Between classes, homework and her new part-time job, she'd found quite a few outlets to keep herself busy.

She wasn't nearly as smart as her sister, Blossom, but she managed to keep her grades relatively high. She even had a few classmates ask her for tutoring. She couldn't just turn them down, that would be rude! After finishing that up, along with her own homework, Bubbles was off to a new diner/cafe that had just opened up. It wasn't doing too well until Bubbles came in for lunch. It was so good, she volunteered to help the owner. For some reason she couldn't understand, they started getting a lot more customers after she started waitressing part-time. How lucky!

This world was definitely a change from her last home. The people had less of a happy demeanor overall, but most of them were still good. It was fun meeting new people, and there were people who sometimes needed help here as well. She still had her friend and her sisters, and was always kept busy. This world wasn't so bad, really.

Some of the days got long, however, and this was one of those days. Bubbles wanted to get home and shower so badly. She hadn't even dressed yet; still lazily laying in her bed wrapped in a towel. "Today I don't feel like doin' a~nything!" Bubbles sang to her self while hugging her pillow. A sharp knock came at her door, tearing her from her reverie. "Nhaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!" She wined and kicked her feet on the bed when Buttercup called her.

"Jen's here!"

Those words shot a surge of energy through her as her room turned into a light blue blur. She dried and made her hair, dressed completely and blasted past Buttercup in a matter of seconds. "Whee!! Jenny!" Bubbles flew through the house, to the living room and into Jenny's arms. "Yay, you came to visit today!! Did Miss Wakeman try to make you food again?"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: It All Started With A..   It All Started With A.. Empty2012-09-10, 8:58 pm

Jenny was taken back by a certain adorable blue blur, but she had subconsciously been bracing herself the moment Buttercup had went to get Bubbles. As if on cue, mere moments later the young super hero came bounding over and practically tackled her with her usual happiness and enthusiasm. Jenny didn't understood how anyone could completely dislike Bubbles.

Unless there were Brit or Tiff.

The android returned the hug and pulled away. "..Yeah. She did. I got here before she could feed me."

Buttercup crossed her arms. "Your mom can cook. When she's not doing her thing." That was to say, experimenting with ingredients.

Jenny smiled at the two. "Enough about me. How have you been? Where's Blossom?"

"Dad's out with Blossom for something. He'll be back. As for us.."
Buttercup shrugged. "Boring. We hadn't gotten to kick any bad guys butt for a while. Nothing but freaking small fry."

Jenny, for one, was glad for it. It gave her a chance to live more normal. "And you Bubbles?"
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: It All Started With A..   It All Started With A.. Empty2012-09-10, 11:58 pm

"Today was sooo much fun! My tutor group got me a cake to thank me for helping them pass their midterms. They're always so great! After that I had time to get my work done super early so now I have a bunch a' free time to just be lazy. Oh! And that part-time job I told you about? Today was my third day at the Kitty's Kafe! We keep getting more and more customers and everyone there's been so super nice, but it gets kinda tiring since they don't have many waitresses. OOH!! Jenny! You should ask Mrs. Kitty to hire you! I just KNOW she'll love you! She has to!" Bubbles started firing off sentences a mile a minute.

"Buttercup, you should try too!" She dashed behind her sister in a blue stream of light. She held up parts of Buttercup's hair, imitating cat ears. "All the waitresses get their own kitty ears. You'd look so cute!" She was ready to dart away after messing with Buttercup, already knowing she hated this sort of thing.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: It All Started With A..   It All Started With A.. Empty2012-09-11, 12:43 am

Mrs. Kitty?

Jenny tried not to laugh a bit, Bubbles was bouncing off the walls like usual which amused the young android. Buttercup was trying to look tough and passive which was only partially working. Despite her tough attitude, Buttercup didn't look half as intimidating as she wanted(it didn't help she was strangely or not, shorter then Bubbles).

"What the? Hey quit it!"
Buttercup didn't have to do anything before Bubbles moved away.

"Ah come on. It's not that bad right?"
Jenny said to Buttercup.

"I think I'd rather be punched in the face."

Something's never changed.

Shrugging, Jenny turned smiling at Bubbles. "We'll, I do need a job and mom has been harping to me about getting a real one since I graduated so sure! Why not? We can go today since we aren't doing anything."

"Buttercup, Bubbles, we're home!"

The voice was from no other then the professor, AKA their dad. He was holding a lot of groceries while a smaller form behind him caring a larger load.

The professor almost lost his balance and dropped the things, if not for Jenny reacting quickly, arms stretching to grab the things. "Easy there. Don't want to drop the important stuff."

"Thank you Jennier, I didn't know you were here." The professor said smiling.

Last edited by Sion Reaver on 2016-11-02, 2:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: It All Started With A..   It All Started With A.. Empty2012-09-11, 1:18 am

Bubbles zipped away from Buttercup in a giggle fit. She again hugged Jenny after her confirmation. "Yay, we're gonna work together! This is gonna be so cool!" Just then, the Professor and Blossom returned. "Hi Professor! Do you need any help with those? Oh! Blossom has it. Blossom! Jenny and I are gonna go to the Kafe and ask her to hire her. Are you sure you don't wanna come work there, too? It'll be really fu~n." She said in a singsong tone.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: It All Started With A..   It All Started With A.. Empty2012-09-11, 2:16 am

"No we have it, but thank you." The professor said before putting the things aside, while Jen gave the rest back.

Blossom blinked a bit, putting the groceries on the table. "Really? That's great as for working there? Hmm..I'll have to think about it, okay? I got enough stuff to juggle and-"

"I think that would be a great idea. Don't you dad?"
Buttercup suddenly, putting on a smile even as Blossom was trying to give her signals to stop. Blossom knew her sister was getting back at her from earlier with dragging her on a History project(honestly, history was cool, why wouldn't she want to learn it?)

It seemed their dad was thinking, and smiled. "We'll, that would be fun. When I was that age, I had three jobs. Or was it four? Or five? Anyway, I'm sure it'll come in handy. In fact, you should do the same yourself. Could be fun with all four of you. Why don't you four go see about it today? Day's still young."

Blossom's smile brightened with warmth. "That's a wonderful idea dad!"

The other Powerpuff in question twitched, her smile crooked. "..Just..peachy."

It seemed her plan had backfired. Badly.

Jenny looked between then then shrugged. Sister rivalry was something she had no experience with. "So where do you say this place is at again Bubbles?"
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: It All Started With A..   It All Started With A.. Empty2012-09-11, 5:53 am

Bubbles jumped for joy. "Yippee! We're all gonna be coworkers! Come on, let's go!! Follow me!" She was elated to have her sisters joining in, too. It was like they were starting an after-school club! With kitty ears!

Bubbles led the group a bit further into the city. The trek might have been a bit long for the average person. In addition, they barely received any curious glances, most of which were spawned because of the four girls' color coded attire.

They stopped in front of the diner cafe after a short while. There were paw prints adorning the windows. A large sign sat atop the roof reading "Kitty's Kafe." Bubbles opened the doors and let everyone inside. "Mrs. Kitty! I'm back!" A stout woman standing behind the counter looked up at the door. She looked rather bored until seeing Bubbles' face. Her expression brightened.

It All Started With A.. 001_Kitty

"Bubbles, darlin'! What're you doin' back so early, girl? Get tired of me so soon?" Her southern accent gave her voice a sweeter tone. She moved around to the desk's side and hugged the Powerpuff.

"Super good news! I brought my sisters and my best friend Jenny. They wanna work here, too! Can they? Pleeeease~?" She clasped her hands together and gave the owner sad puppy eyes. Kitty sighed and patted Bubbles' head.

"Bless yer heart, darlin'. My biggest problem used to be worryin' about keepin' these doors open." She placed her hands on her hips and sized up the rest of the girls, smiling. "Now all my worries go toward beatin' the eveinin' rush!" She checked out each of them individually. "Now, guessin' by Bubbles' description and yer looks, I'd say you two're the sisters. Blossom and Buttercup, right? That'd make you Jenny. So! Word is ya'll're looking fer a job?"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: It All Started With A..   It All Started With A.. Empty2012-09-12, 2:36 am

Jenny put on a genuine smile at Mrs. Kitty. "Hi. I'm Jenny Wakeman, nice to meet you. Bubbles told me a little about you before we came. I'm looking for a job and I'm not too picky. Give me something to do, and I'm good to go!"

Blossom beamed. "Me too ma'am. Me and Buttercup won't let you down. Right?"

"..Right.
" Buttercup said trying to sound partly enthused.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: It All Started With A..   It All Started With A.. Empty2012-09-12, 6:13 pm

Kitty's smile broadened. "Well, color me 'tickled pink'! If ya'll're so enthused why don't I just give ya the ol' test run right now? Things're fixin' to get real busy here and my other new hire called in sick. So yer timin's perfect! Bubbles, you gonna clock in too, darlin'?"

Bubbles clapped her hands excitedly. "Yes, please! I'll go change!" She zipped into the back.

Kitty laughed heartily. "Such a peach! Oh, and where are my manners? The name's Katherine Baker. Folks just call me 'Mrs. Kitty' fer short." Just then, Bubbles returned wearing a cute waitress outfit. There was nothing special about it, besides the fact that she wore small, pointy cat ears on her head and a cat's tail hung from her waist.

"Ready! Hee hee!" She darted off toward the chef's window to begin taking orders. Kitty heaved a sigh of relief.

"Hoo, that girl's more springy than sugar stuffed kids in a bounce pit! Why don't you girls head over to the cook's window and take a few orders? Ya don't have ta stick around all night, just take a few tickets and stop when ya like. If you do good enough, yer in." She reached out and grabbed Buttercup's shoulder before she could walk off with the others. "Hold it, missy. I got a feelin' yer not into the uniform. If ya want, you can head back into the kitchen an' see if old Earl needs any help behind the burners." Kitty straightened up, placing her hands on her hips. "Bet it beats wearin' a cat's smile all day, hm?" She winked.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: It All Started With A..   It All Started With A.. Empty2012-09-12, 10:57 pm

Jenny smiled at seeing Bubbles so happy, but she usually was. It was just that her enthusiasm was just contagious it was hard to be in a bad mood when she was around. Unless you were like certain other people. Some of the jerks back at her old school came to mind. Tiff and Brit wouldn't have liked Bubbles if they had ever met. And while Bubbles might of tolerate their passive aggressive towards her, Buttercup wouldn't, and Jenny could only imagine what she might do to one of them.

As for herself, she wouldn't stand for it either. She had changed too much. Jenny wasn't sure why she tolerated them back then. Not anymore.

Not that it really matters. I'm here now and that stuff? Old news.

"You ready to get going you two?"
Jenny asked.

"You bet." Blossom while having other plans didn't mind working here as she followed.

Buttercup blinked a bit, then slowly grinned. "You know, you're not half bad. Thanks, I think I'll take up that offer." She decided to head into the back kitchen to get things started.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: It All Started With A..   It All Started With A.. Empty2012-09-18, 1:27 am

Bubbles skirted through the restaurant with ease. It would appear to most that she was teetering in unbalance as she held plates on her hands and head, but this was more of a testament to her usual behavior; something the customers seemed to enjoy. She'd glide to one table, setting down their food, then spin off toward the next to take a new order. She was having the time of her life.

At Jenny's first table sat four boys in their mid teens. They were expecting Bubbles' show, but immediately redirected their attention to their new waitress. "Whoa. You're our waitress?" One asked with a nervous blush. Two of the other seated teenagers fist bumped one another. The rumor of the cafe's 'cute waitresses' was turning out to be an outstanding truth.

Blossom's first table consisted of a group of businessmen/women. They were conversing about the cafe's food (good quality) and their choice in employees. "Reminds me of the concept behind a maid-cafe." One man remarked. "Minus the questionable uniforms. And the food's pretty good, too." A suited woman replied. "Hard to believe they just opened shop." When they noticed Blossom's approach, the man at the table's end regarded her. "Afternoon! There's quite a few of us here, are you sure you don't want to grab a notepad first?"

Back in the kitchen, an older heavyset man was working double time on multiple stoves and cutting boards. He appeared to be good at multitasking, but his movements were becoming a bit erratic having so many orders to fill. He turned to see Buttercup enter and continued without missing a beat. "Outta the way, there, kid. Last thing I need is--" He was cut off by Mrs. Kitty yelling from beyond the window.

"Earl, ya be nice ta that girl and let her help or I'll tan yer hide!" Earl grumbled something at that.

"Fine. Pick a stove an' show me what ya got, kid."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: It All Started With A..   It All Started With A.. Empty2012-09-18, 2:23 am

Back where she came from, Jenny had never really gotten compliments about her looks. Though back then not only had she looked different, the people of her home world weren't the most open-minded. These days Jenny was finding in this new world and looks she was getting more attention. She was flattered, but she wasn't used to it.

"Yep. New, so go easy on me okay? Just call me Jenny."
Jenny forgot about here notepad or something but could easily fix that. Her left hand opened up, and she got a notepad and pen before it closed. There was definite perks to being what she was.

"Okay! So what do you guys want?"

Blossom blinked a bit, she wasn't expecting this mad rush but she hunkered down. She faced super villains and crime since she was young, so this should be a piece of cake.

"Um..you're right. Hang on."

The Powerpuff girl dashed away quickly, coming back literally moments with a pen and pencil ready. "Ready. Sorry about that, I'm new. What can I get you guys?"

Buttercup cracked her knuckles as she looked around the kitchen. Everything seemed to be in order. Cooking was actually one of the things Buttercup had taken a strong interest in. "Don't sweat it old man. I'm not a newbie. Tell me what to do."
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: It All Started With A..   It All Started With A.. Empty2012-09-18, 4:17 am

The boys sitting at the table watched her hand interchange in awe. After a quick recovery, they shot off their orders one by one. "One chili dog!" "One Kitty Burger!" "I'll take pancakes!" "Just some coffee, thanks!" As soon as she started to leave, they excitedly gushed to one another in hushed voices. "I told you this place is great!" "More like we came on the best day!"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The group expected to wait longer than they actually needed to. "Wow, that was quick. And hey, don't worry! We won't give you a hard time." Their order was rather large, there was ten of them after all. After each of them finished, the man at the table's end spoke up again. "Oh, and we didn't catch your name? No name tag just yet, hm?"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Earl nodded and moved to the side. "Even better. Get those patties an' dogs fired up an' well done. If ya can handle it, get on the fryer an' start up some fries while yer at it. I'll take the stove top an' handle the breakfast orders. Deal?"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: It All Started With A..   It All Started With A.. Empty2012-09-19, 3:02 am

Jenny was scribbling things down quickly without once missing a beat. There was definite benefits to having a highly advanced computer in your head. When she was finished, she cited she'd be back soon and left.

This isn't bad. And the guy was kinda cute..

Now to get those orders done.

"Blossom." The young girl smiled. "And no, this is my first day and right now we just got told we're on trial basis at the moment. Anyway, I gotta run but I promise I'll be back with your food real soon!"

And she was gone in a pink blur literally.

Girl was fast, it would come in handy.

"You got it!"

Buttercup was a whirl of wonderful destruction, well more like construction in this case but close enough. She definitely wasn't new to the kitchen with the way she moved and handled things.

"Buttercup, we got orders!"

The green-clothed Powerpuff girl only considered this for a moment hearing Blossom's voice before answering. "Gimme what it says and I'll get to it." She was promptly given the orders from Blossom and Jenny respectively.

Burgers, fries. Simple stuff. Wait, what the hell is this other thing? Whatever floats their boat.

However, for a awesome cook like herself it wasn't too hard to get things done and soon Jenny and Blossom had their ordered food; going back to their respective waiting customers.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: It All Started With A..   It All Started With A.. Empty2012-09-23, 1:40 am

The boys in Jenny's section were more than pleased. Hell, they probably would have waited for an hour just to see her a while longer. As they ate, another set of customers came through the door. Two came over and sat down in Jenny's section, both male. One of the two appeared very timid, while the other exuded a more aggressive personality. The latter of the men appeared annoyed for some reason; his mood seemed to worsen with Jenny's approach. Bubbles was busy with her own customers, but started to pay attention to these two in particular from afar.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Hey now, that was quick!" The man at the table observed as Blossom was returning. "I'd wonder if the chef bothered to cook it, but it looks pretty good!" The woman from earlier added. "Thanks, hon. And you're doing a great job for your first time. If the first table I worked had ten people I would have been nervous!" Three more groups entered the cafe and sat in Blossom's section.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Earl blinked in disbelief. "Shit, kid! Where were ya when we opened shop a few days ago?!" He said, impressed. The old man took a look through the window. "Looks like we got us another batch a' customers. Better put some wood in my fire or I'll be turnin' in mah spatula to some kid!" Earl jested as he quickly cleared his station and prepared for more orders.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: It All Started With A..   It All Started With A.. Empty2012-09-23, 2:03 am

Jenny wasn't sure what was going on, but it seemed like the other guy was annoyed but she ignored it putting on a smile. "Hi there. What can you I get you two today?"

This of course made Blossom beam. "Thank you sir." She noticed the other people coming over and went to them. "My name is Blossom. What can I get you people today?"

This was turning out great.

"Yeah, sure old man." Buttercup shot back playfully and went back to work. She thought this whole thing was going to be a complete and utter waste of time but she was seeing it differently. Maybe it wasn't as bad as she thought it was going to be.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: It All Started With A..   It All Started With A.. Empty2012-09-23, 3:31 am

The man's expression soured at the sound of Jenny's voice. "Tch. Yeah, how's about getting me a real waitress? If I'd wanted something from a damn vending machine, I'd--" The timid looking man cut him off. "D-don't be so r-rude! She was only trying..." His words sank into a dull murmur as his sentence went on. The aggressive man only got angrier. "The fuck did you say to me, pussy?!" He slammed the table and the timid man shrank back a bit. The other patrons were giving him side glances and exchanging disapproving whispers. "We came here by choice! And as a paying customer if I say I want a different server then--" This time, he stopped mid-sentence after noticing Bubbles was suddenly standing next to Jenny. She cleared her throat.

"*Ahem!* 'We here at Kitty Kafe reserve the right to refuse or eject service to any and all customers proving themselves unruly, intolerant, boisterous, destructive, dangerous or just plain rude. Please respect your fellow patrons and the atmosphere we wish to convey.'" Bubbles seemed to recite that precisely, as if she had memorized something. The man sat in shock for a second. Kitty was immediately standing behind him.

"Is there a problem, darlin'?" The man whirled around. When the HELL did she get there!? He wasn't human and thought himself to have fairly decent senses. Something told him this was much more trouble than it was worth.

"N-no, Ma'am." He sank back into his chair. "S-sorry." He quietly apologized to Jenny. The timid man visibly relaxed, and even smiled a bit. "I-I'm sorry t-too. If it's okay... c-can we still order?" The rest of the diner began to relax, returning to their meals.

Bubbles whispered to Jenny. "'Mrs. Kitty's Warning.' Just say that if you get meanies like that. It stops fighting." smiled and skipped back to her customers. "Sorry to keep you wai~ting!"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Blossom's section watched the spectacle with mixed amusement and wonder. Some of the customers had apparently seen this before in the few days the diner was open. This was New York... "Hey, we'll just have a round of water and grilled sandwiches. No trouble from us!" The first group joked.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Earl smirked after the situation's defuse and started filling orders as they came. "Gotta love workin' here."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: It All Started With A..   It All Started With A.. Empty2012-09-24, 3:01 am

Jenny was normally sweet and polite, but for those who knew her she could be rather aggressive at times. If she felt cheated or someone she cared about was threatened. The jerk in particular was pissing her off.

Before she could say or do anything, Bubbles came to thankfully break it up before it got uglier and miss Kitty broke things up entirely.

While the android was tempted to tell the jerk to leave, he had apologized but she doubted it was sincere. She decided to let it slide. "All right. What can I get you?"

Blossom heard the commotion with her enhanced hearing. And it was starting to make her upset. Thankfully, before anything could happen a little trip from Bubbles and miss Kitty broke things up.

She's awfully fast.

She had seen her move, but it was still very fast. Maybe she'd ask later.

Relaxing, she turned to the guest and put on a smile. "I hope so. Sorry about that. Some people are just jerks but its over now. I'll get your things right away."
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: It All Started With A..   It All Started With A.. Empty2012-09-27, 12:25 am

The timid member of the two men ordered sandwiches for the both of them. Blossom's customers were thankful for the expedient delivery and her can-do demeanor. Buttercup's job was fast paced and slightly sweaty, but there was never a dull moment in the kitchen. The noise one had quieted down immensely and was avoiding locking eyes with anyone. More groups came in to sit in each section. Despite there being three waitresses, the room was becoming very lively and somewhat hectic. Multiple customers wanted different things all at once. Extra napkins, drink refills, a change in their order, additions to their orders... This would normally be a bit much for the average fresh employee to handle. The keyword here is 'average', of course.

Time seemed to fly by as customers came in and out of the restaurant, pleased. As their numbers dwindled, Kitty prepared to close up and called the girls over. "Hoo! Talk about kickin' up a whirlwind! Had ta' figure ya'll were well worth the time." She winked at Bubbles, who giggled. "Tell ya what. If yer lookin' fer a job, say the word an' yer welcome here!"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: It All Started With A..   It All Started With A.. Empty2012-09-27, 12:53 am

When it was all said and done despite how busy it had been, the three of them had come to really like this place. Even Buttercup had been adamantly opposed to this whole idea in the first place at first.

"Thank you miss Kitty. I had a good time here, really."
Jenny said.

Blossom nodded and smiled. "Yeah. Me too. I'm glad we could help. I think I'll take you up on that job offer."

Buttercup who had her arms crossed at first even smiled a bit. "..It's not so bad. I mean I wasn't crazy about the idea of working but it grew on me. So what the heck."

What were they going to do with the rest of their day was anyone's guess, but all three were in good spirits.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: It All Started With A..   It All Started With A.. Empty2012-09-27, 2:22 am

Bubbles clapped her hands excitedly. "Yaay, I knew it! We're gonna be co-workers!" She whizzed around, hugging Jenny and her sisters individually. Kitty seemed ecstatic to welcome such energetic employees into the fold. She laughed heartily at the group's confirmation. A loud voice that carried rather well.

"Then welcome to the family! More of a herd now that ya'll're my girls! I'll get yer uniforms an' ears by tomorrow. An' I'll grab a spare apron fer you too, darlin'." She pointed to Buttercup on the last part. "Oh! An' I'll be sure ta add today's pay to yer first checks. Now get goin'! I know ya'll have better places to be than a cafe this late at night!"

"Bye, Mrs. Kitty! See you tomorrow!" Bubbles waved enthusiastically, opening the door for everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: It All Started With A..   It All Started With A.. Empty2012-09-27, 2:42 am

Jenny and the others went out the door, Buttercup had her hands behind her head.

"Y'know..that wasn't so bad." Buttercup admitted.

"Not bad? It was great! And the guys were actually looking at me." Jenny sounded excited, but then again didn't take too much.

"I wouldn't mind working there. Miss Kitty was nice. Right now let's just head home. I don't think we have work tomorrow or at least too much so that leaves the whole day. What are we going to do?" Blossom looked at the others.

"Hell if I know." Buttercup shrugged.

"Buttercup! You shouldn't curse." Blossom scolded. "The professor washed you mouth out with soap a long time ago."

Buttercup grimaced. "Don't remind me. And its not that big of a deal. We're teenagers now."

Last edited by Sion Reaver on 2013-05-05, 8:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: It All Started With A..   It All Started With A.. Empty2012-09-27, 8:04 pm

"That was SO much fun! And it's a great way to meet cute boys, too!" Bubbles winked at Jenny, noticing her rising popularity. She chimed in with her sisters afterward. "Ooh, ooh! That new mall the city's been building opens tomorrow! There's already a whole bunch of clothing stores opening there, and even a few game shops. I think they've got a theater, too! We could have a mall-day!" She happily threw her hands up, using the term 'mall-day'. She stopped suddenly and focused on listening to her surroundings.

"Huh? Did everyone hear that?" She was sure they did. A resonant rumbling filled the air from an unknown origin...

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

In a far off world, a country called Eagleland faces a terrible threat...

A horde of lesser dragons filled the skies, flying over forested mountains en route to the seemingly unguarded city of Onett. The lesser dragons were vast in number. The group was led by a massive terror, a beige-scaled dragon with reddened eyes of rage. Their only concern was destruction. This was a judgement that could not be stopped.

It All Started With A.. 000_Letum

A small rocket fluttered up into the sky ahead of the army's leader. In an astoundingly bright flash, the rocket exploded. The dragons stopped in their tracks, stunned. "Good to go, Poo!" A boy sporting a blonde bowl cut and thick-rimmed glasses watched the flash above in pride. Another teenage boy wearing a white gi and a small ponytail leaped up to the treetops. "Many thank yous, my friend!" His foreign accent was thick.

"PK... STARSTORM!!" Poo summoned a mass of shining comets that came crashing down into the army of winged beasts. Each comet erupted in a burst of raw energy after smashing into their target, taking a few more out with each explosion. "You are up, Miss Paula!"

Some distance away from the foreign fighter stood a girl wearing a large pink ribbon in her hair. She focused her mind, targeting the lesser dragons who managed to dodge the meteors. "PK Thunder!!" A powerful lightning bolt discharged from Paula's mind, arcing from foe to foe in quick succession. One by one the beasts fell to the earth below.

The leader of the flying army had certainly had enough. Nearly all of his minions had been vanquished in one surprise attack. That mattered little, however, since the leader himself was the real danger. The dragon reared back its head and collected energy within its throat. A black flame dulled the light in the mountain range, creating a shaded effect. The beast unleashed a devastating ball of dark energy toward its three aggressors.

A fourth and final combatant entered the fray. He wore a red baseball cap and a t-shirt striped yellow and blue. He retrieved a seemingly wooden baseball bat from his backpack, planted his feet and eyed the oncoming attack fiercely. With a mighty swing, the dark energy collided with the boy's bat, tearing away trees and blowing away anything that wasn't rooted to the ground besides the four fighters. A second thunderous shockwave tore at the land as the energy ball was launched back at the dragon. It flapped its massive wings and narrowly dodged the attack, which quickly flew off into space.

"Ha, ha! Big home run, Master Ness!" Poo watched the sunlight return to its full tint as the blast flew away. Ness enveloped himself in telekinetic energy and floated up into the air. The dragon locked eyes with the boy high above the treetops. A hint of recognition shone in its rage filled eyes. Ness stared the beast down with a stern expression. He'd lost to the beast before, barely surviving the fight. This time would be different! Without warning, the dragon charged Ness. The psionic dodged its massive snapping jaw and delivered a counter blow with his bat.

"So far, so good..." Paula brushed off her dress. She walked up to Poo and the boy wearing glasses. "I'll hand it to you, Jeff. Your plans are pretty effective." Jeff adjusted his glasses and chuckled.

"Of course they are! Never doubt an Andonut!" He looked up at the sky. Ness looked like a small bee with a twig buzzing around the giant dragon. "Whatever is controlling the leader is definitely close by. We need to get the next phase started; Ness can't hold it off for long. Poo, have you had enough time to recharge?"

Poo nodded. "Yes, Mister Jeff!" Poo crouched and focused his energy. Psychic energy gathered in the area, centering on the boy. He opened his eyes and exclaimed: "I am ready! PK Teleport!!" He dashed forward at light speed and tore open a hole in space. Jeff hurried through next. Paula called out to Ness herself before entering. "Ness! The portal's open!"

Ness flew down at the portal as fast as his mind could carry him. The dragon flew close behind him. It crashed into the mountain just as Ness disappeared into the closing portal. As Ness flew through dimensional space, he reflected on their plan. Lure it to a different destination to avoid collateral damage. He'd never run away from an enemy, but they needed to fight that thing in a larger space. It would likely track them, according to Jeff. Paula was a short distance ahead of him, Poo and Jeff were nearly on the other side. Paula looked back at Ness to give him a reassuring smile, a look that was replaced by one of utter horror. Behind Ness, a large claw dug into dimensional space and tore it open. The dragon wriggled its head through and charged another blast. Ness looked back in time to see a large ball of darkness careening toward himself and Paula.

Poo erupted from the portal in the outer lands of Chommo. This location was best suited for the fight at hand. He turned to see Jeff blast through the portal next. They cleared the way, anticipating Paula and Ness' arrival. A cacophony of bursting black energy shook the portal closed and blew the two away. Jeff scrambled to his feet while Poo rolled to his own.

"P-PAULA!! NESS!!!"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

A loud, indescribable sound shook through New York as a surge of energy formed above. A space hole tore open in the sky. Two objects flew through before it closed violently. One flew down toward the streets at a tremendous speed, crashing into the pavement with immense force. In the ensuing crater lay a boy wearing a red baseball cap; his clothes were smoldering with black energy and he was barely breathing. The other falling object fell at a slower pace and appeared to be a girl wearing a large pink bow. Unconscious, she hurtled toward the city below.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: It All Started With A..   It All Started With A.. Empty2012-09-27, 10:08 pm

Jenny and the others did hear something. "..Yeah. It's something. Maybe its trouble. We should go check if anyone needs help." Blossom said and the others nodded, going to follow the noise. The four of them, no matter where they went were super heroes and that wasn't going to change.

What gives? There's some really funky energy spikes. Jenny wasn't sure what it was, the readings she was giving were really odd.

Then they noticed a crater and quickly rushed over, Jenny went to check on Ness. She was checking him over while scanning him; she knew it could make things worse if he was badly injured before. In the mean time, Blossom gapsed on seeing someone about to fall to their deaths and took off.

She was gone literally in seconds, catching Paula before she fell.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It All Started With A..   It All Started With A.. Empty

Back to top Go down

It All Started With A..
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Multi-Verse Project :: Earth Realm :: New York-
Jump to: