The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

It All Started With A..

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

It All Started With A.. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It All Started With A..   It All Started With A.. - Page 5 Empty2013-07-15, 11:16 pm

Buttercup almost giggled but would had to hurt herself if she did..then again she really thought about it. Why did she care? Why did it matter? When had she cared for what other people think? It was like a slight light bulb went off. By trying not be seen a certain way, it had almost been another another form of cowardice. And she hadn't realized it until now.

"Heh. Someone's having fun."
The Powerpuff girl said. "You want to see about getting a few prizes soon?" They hadn't exactly won Too much but enough to get a few things here and there.

Blossom grinned a bit. "Yep. All the time. It was mostly Bubbles that did it more, I kind of fell out of it when I got older. Bubbles is really good at drawing and art stuff though." Something else occured to her. "You know..I don't think I ever asked. Do you know what race you are? I know your demon and vampire but not sure what specifically."
Back to top Go down
https://verseproject.forumotion.com
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: It All Started With A..   It All Started With A.. - Page 5 Empty2013-10-15, 3:10 am

Iliana landed on her feet and pulled her tickets from the machine with an expression showing utter elation. She only had around 20 tickets, but it seemed like so much more in her tiny hands. "YEAH!!! Let's! Get! Toys!! Let's! Get! Toys!!" She began chanting up at Buttercup, waving her strand of tickets above her head.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Hazel recalled what she heard. "Papa... um, Papa was something called 'Imperi'? I don't know what Mama was." She looked up at Blossom and stopped drawing. "What are you? Bubbles can fly, so..."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: It All Started With A..   It All Started With A.. - Page 5 Empty2013-11-12, 2:51 am

Buttercup was grinning from ear to ear at this. "There we go! Let's go grab something you'll like." It wasn't something she thought she'd be really into, but she really enjoyed looking after kids. Hazel and Iliana were like little sisters to her so that was all a bonus. She went to customer service counter to get her something, though twenty tickets was limited but enough. "Anything's that's twenty or lower you can get."

Jenny watched from the corner of her hanging around Paula. "You know, Buttercup is actually really good with kids. It's not the first impression she'd give off." She turned to her. "Do they have games like this back in your world? Not really sure where its at, techology wise."

Blossom paused for a bit, rubbing her chin. "You know.." She said finally. "I'm really not sure. Me and my sisters are unique, I guess we could be considered the first of our kind, or maybe mutants. But I guess it doesn't matter, we're still us and you're still you. A race is just a bonus. Sometimes I wish we weren't created, if nothing else just to have a history but that's not as important."

The Powerpuff Girl affectionately ruffled her hair a bit. "I'm just glad I met you."
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: It All Started With A..   It All Started With A.. - Page 5 Empty2013-11-24, 8:34 pm

Bobbing up and down, Iliana zipped up and down the glass counter as she checked out the prize selection. She grounded herself and came to a stop in front of a bucket of colorful rubber balls sitting behind a small sign shaped like a ticket. The sign read "2". "I wanna buncha those! Lots!!" Iliana excitedly pointed at the rubber prizes. Her math wasn't too good, but she knew she could get more than a handful of them at her size.

"I knew she had to be nice at heart to have sisters and friends like you all." Paula leaned back as she finished the game. She had just entered "PLA" for the high score. "We have arcades in our world, sure. Our vehicles and technology are still leagues behind this Earth, however. We have cars, oceanic ships, airplanes and the like, but we don't have access to space travel or interdimensional travel. Since the use of PK is pretty rare on our planet, scientists have yet to research its use. Like I mentioned before, the races of our world are dominantly human. People like you are unheard of where Ness and I are from; we're just open-minded." She paused and smiled, thinking to herself. "In fact, I think one of our friends would be very interested in meeting you. Maybe he'll have the chance when our world is located."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Hazel gave a small smile as she brushed her hair back to normal with her hands. "Yeah... Me too." She continued to draw, almost finished with her picture.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: It All Started With A..   It All Started With A.. - Page 5 Empty2013-11-28, 7:48 pm

Buttercup was amused but none the less got the little girl what she wanted. Whether she wanted to admit or not, they had Buttercup wrapped around her tiny fingers.

"Hm. My old world was strange. On one hand it sounded like yours, on the other they had stuff like..we'll me there. But that's more of a outlier."
Jenny was thinking, turning to Paula. "So..what are your other friends like?"

(Drawing a blank with Blossom and Hazel, guess we can leave them out until something props up)

Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: It All Started With A..   It All Started With A.. - Page 5 Empty2013-11-29, 2:29 am

With a rapt expression, Iliana stretched her arms over the counter to accept her prize. The ticket cashier placed a plastic bag containing ten toy rubber balls within her short reach. She promptly removed one of the balls and let it drop to the floor. It bounced back up to her hand neatly, which elicited a giggle from the small girl. After scrambling to catch the tiny object, Iliana returned to Buttercup and smiled widely. "Here!!" She proclaimed with her palm turned upward. She presented a blue and green ball to Buttercup. She did help her win the tickets, after all.

Paula envisioned her friends that were still in their homeworld. "Well, Poo is just what you would expect from someone with his lineage. He's loyal, respectful and knowledgable. He can be a little too serious sometimes, but we've been working with him on that. He is actually the prince of his home country. He helped the rest of us save our world from destruction numerous times. And Jeff is our official strategist. He's very intelligent; he's always inventing or fixing machines. He's developed a kind of 'workaholic' tendency like his father, though. I worry about him sometimes..." She hoped he wasn't fretting about Ness and her disappearance.

"Hm? Now that I think about it, Ness has been gone for a while..."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: It All Started With A..   It All Started With A.. - Page 5 Empty2013-12-29, 2:55 am

Buttercup looked at the ball. It was such a small thing but she couldn't help but grin. "This is for me? Thanks I'll be using this for sure. Lemme know what other games you feel like playing or you just feel like taking a break. Okay?"

"Inventing and fixing machines? He'll love my mom then and she'd probably like a student if he was up for it. Anya knows I'm not cut out for it despite having a computer for a brain." Jenny had heard her mother mention a desire to have a student several times but she was always so selective. Jenny couldn't blame her though; her knowledge in the wrong hands would mean very bad news overall.

"Huh, that's strange." Jenny muttered. "Wanna go look for him?"
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: It All Started With A..   It All Started With A.. - Page 5 Empty2014-07-23, 12:14 am

Iliana beamed up at Buttercup, glad that her present was appreciated. She clutched her prize bag with both hands as she pattered around the arcade in search of another fun game to try. Her eyes widened with excitement as she approached a racing simulator. It stood next to the one Paula set the record on, but had a race car-shaped mechanism for control. There was no way Iliana could sit in the seat and reach the steering wheel. Or even the gas petal. She turned to Buttercup and hopped up and down on her toes.

"Ooh! Ooo-ooh!" She pointed at the racing sim excitedly.

Paula thought to herself for a moment. "Maybe we should? He can handle himself, but he's been getting into trouble on his own lately..."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: It All Started With A..   It All Started With A.. - Page 5 Empty2014-08-30, 12:14 am

Jenny nodded and headed to Buttercup. "Hey, we're going to find Ness, he wondered off again. We shouldn't be back too long."

The middle Power Puff blinked, then gave a careless shrug. "Eh, fine by me. I'm having too much fun with the small one here. Right Iliana?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It All Started With A..   It All Started With A.. - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

It All Started With A..
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Multi-Verse Project :: Earth Realm :: New York-
Jump to: