The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Final Chance

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Soul Hunter

Soul Hunter

Final Chance  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Chance    Final Chance  - Page 3 Empty2012-05-23, 5:01 am

She thought a little, thinking carefully before she went over to the laptop and started to type something, she had learnt a few things over there such as hacking into their computers. finding what she was doing she began to figure out the codes ot break the labs security walls and searched herself... "Well technically wouldn't they go under kidnapping, there were a lot of us that were taken on the same day... we were put in huge white vans I remember" she said searching through the computers to find soemthing "they broke in recently to take a few new girls... Katie, Jade and Flora..." she said "that would be three days ago" she said nodding a little and quickly picking throuhg data before she escaped fromt eh lab computers and hid the computers signal, having seen ti done before.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Final Chance    Final Chance  - Page 3 Empty2012-05-23, 5:09 am

Criss scooted over to give her better access to the laptop. "No it would be under missing persons unless or until there's evidence proving it's a kidnapping." He said and watched her work. "So three days ago there were more girls abducted? When you're done I'll check missing persons in the last forty eight to seventy two hours. If we could get some hard evidence then I could get a warrant to search the place. Other than that my hands are tied." He said
Back to top Go down
Soul Hunter

Soul Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Final Chance    Final Chance  - Page 3 Empty2012-05-23, 5:23 am

“There is hard evidence… the family would’ve been killed by them, every time a girl is taken the family is killed after a missing persons report is filed. It’s as though that is their trophy… Let’s see addresses” she said finding one “Here we are 31st Main Street… that was where the final girl was taken, it’s out in the open and no one goes there really…” she said thinking quite a bit to bring up the information. “The girl they took was named Flora Robbins, aged 6.” She said and searched a little more “They are searching for…a gene apparently” she muttered.
"Why don't we try at the adress, could be something there and knowing them they've left th bdoesi of the family as well" she said nodding a little and looked to him waiting for his answer...

If they went to the building it was covered in dust already, and the stench was there, that stench that meant dead people were there it was revolting and sure enough the whole fmaily minus the young daughter was there... although and young boy was also there.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Final Chance    Final Chance  - Page 3 Empty2012-05-23, 5:37 am

Criss nodded, "Okay let's go check them out." He said and grabbed a leather Yankees jacket. he put that on and slid his gun to his right hip. Grabbing his keys he looked to Mizuki "Well let's go." He said.

Soon they arrived at the house in question. He knocked on the door and when it creaked open slowly he drew his weapon. "Federal Agent, I'm armed!" He yelled and slowly entered the building. Then the smell hit him. He recognized it instantly. Dead bodies... and lots of them. He searched the house and located them all. "Touch nothing." He told her. He holstered his sidearm and pulled out his cell phone.

Criss dialed 911. He gave them his badge number F.B.I. code and called in a 187. After he hung up the phone he looked to Mizuki, "We're gonna have to wait outside." He said and walked to the front door. He didn't want to contaminate the crime scene any further than he already has. Pulling out his I.D. he waited for the authorities to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Soul Hunter

Soul Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Final Chance    Final Chance  - Page 3 Empty2012-05-23, 5:47 am

She didn’t touch anything and looked around spotting a white material and then walked around a little more finding one had left their jacket here, before she headed back to where Criss was and nodded a little walking outside after him “One left their jacket here, same logo as on the building” she said to him thinking a little. She looked to the crime scene investigators as they searched the crime scene for evidence. One brought out the jacket “Recognise this symbol, you got a lead here didn’t you… as always” identical to the symbol on that building she looked to Criss briefly before looking to the jacket, it still held that chemical smell to it as well.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Final Chance    Final Chance  - Page 3 Empty2012-05-23, 5:55 am

Criss nodded "Yeah, have that checked for trace evidence." He said and then looked to Mizuki. "Follow me." He said and walked back into the house. He went over to where he had spotted the white paper. He assumed Mizuki spotted two since the went over the same area. Making sure no one was looking he took out an evidence bag and put it in. Then he slipped it in his coat pocket. He would check it out back at the safe house.

Then he had a terrible thought. There were police here. Regular police. Any one of these officers could be the bad cop in Mizuki's picture. That meant the Safe house wasn't as safe as he had hoped. He looked to the officer in charge. "If you find anything call me. The bureau has my number.

He motioned for Mizuki to follow him. "We're not safe at the house. We'll rent a motel room. Let's head back and get out things." He said
Back to top Go down
Soul Hunter

Soul Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Final Chance    Final Chance  - Page 3 Empty2012-05-23, 6:03 am

The man nodded. Mizuki followed and spotted the bit of paper herself and looked to it curiously but didn’t touch anything before she looked at the regular cops looking primarily at eye colours… the man in her drawing had a certain type of brown eyes that had a discolouration in the left eye so she could rule out a few of them as she looked to them briefly as if she was simply curious. She looked to him when he spoke and nodded a little understanding a little about what he meant.

When they were back Mizuki gathered her loose drawings and the old cloak, tucking the papers in them before she picked up some of her other clothes as well and waited for him a little before she went to help “Anything I can do to help?” she asked in her usual soft tone.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Final Chance    Final Chance  - Page 3 Empty2012-05-23, 6:07 am

Criss looked around at the things he packed. "Nah I think I got it." He handed her the keys to the car. "Hey you wanna pop the trunk while I bring these out?" He asked.

Gathering his things he was loaded down. Walking like a pregnant walrus he made his way down stairs and through the front door.
Back to top Go down
Soul Hunter

Soul Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Final Chance    Final Chance  - Page 3 Empty2012-05-23, 6:13 am

She laughed a little looking to him he did look quite funny and soon enough she opened the trunk for him before she went to help taking some things for him "Your walking around like a fat walrus with all that sutff, let me help" she said to him and picked out a few things she could carry and put them in the trunk sorting her own stuff out as well, knowing she could just keeping it in the back of the car with her. She focused more on helping him sort things out and putting them in the trunk of the car after stuffing the keys in ehr jean pocket.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Final Chance    Final Chance  - Page 3 Empty2012-05-23, 6:18 am

Criss laughed. "I was going for a new fashion statement, I think I could pull it off." He said with a smile. He got in the drivers seat and looked for the keys. "Um... do you still have the keys?" He asked. If they got locked in the trunk they would be in trouble.
Back to top Go down
Soul Hunter

Soul Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Final Chance    Final Chance  - Page 3 Empty2012-05-23, 6:30 am

She laughed a bit and nodded searching her pocket and pulling them out handing them to him "here" she said and sat back closing ehr eyes seeing what else she could remember, her mind a little clearer also helped as well. "Where abouts are we going?" she asked curiously looking to him as she opened her eyes waiting for his answer. "Why are we leaving anyway?" she asked a little confused.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Final Chance    Final Chance  - Page 3 Empty2012-05-23, 6:36 am

He started the car and began driving. "We're going to a motel. I have a friend that owns one." He said and cleared his throat. "As for your second question. You said there was a cop at the facility, No badge number and you can't recognize his face." He shifted in his seat a bit. "That very cop could have been at that crime scene today. If he recognized you, saw that you're with me he could easily track down where we were staying. So as a precaution we're relocating." He finished.
Back to top Go down
Soul Hunter

Soul Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Final Chance    Final Chance  - Page 3 Empty2012-05-23, 6:42 am

She gulped a little "well I remember his eye colour and a distinct discolouration in the left eye, but that could be anyone" she said frowning a little. Sure enough that cop had been there and was rather high up in the police department as well, he told them he had found out where their escaped eperiment was and soon beganto try tracking them down himself he arrived notlong after they had left going inside he looked around...nothing.

Mizuki drifted off a little during the dirve and when she did awaken she looked outside the window at the scenary smiling a little as she did before she leaned back in her seat looking at one of her drawing breifly thinking before she added something new she had remembered.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Final Chance    Final Chance  - Page 3 Empty2012-05-24, 12:32 am

They arrived at the motel and Criss got a double occupancy room. He opened the door and brought things in. He set up his laptop on the table next to the window and closed the blinds. He looked back to the beds. "Take what ever one you want. I'll get the food out of the car." The room they had also came with a small kitchenette. So that would be helpful.
Back to top Go down
Soul Hunter

Soul Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Final Chance    Final Chance  - Page 3 Empty2012-05-24, 2:34 am

She placed her stuff on the second bed and went to try and help him picking up some of the food and placing the food in the kitchen to help out taking a mental note of the different foods that there was, she knew what they were she'd just never eaten them before. After that she sorted her clothes and drawings out putting them in the order she had drawn them in before she put them to one side in order to try and help him out a little more as well put the things she had picked up in the correct place.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Final Chance    Final Chance  - Page 3 Empty2012-05-24, 3:23 am

Criss looked at Mizuki, "Thanks." He said with a half smile. He was tired. Not from physical exertion but from the mornings events. "I'm gonna take a nap. The remotes over there if you wanna watch tv." He said and lay down.
Back to top Go down
Soul Hunter

Soul Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Final Chance    Final Chance  - Page 3 Empty2012-05-24, 5:18 am

Mizuki nodded and went back to sketching again while he was asleep just drawing whatever came to her mind, soon drawing what was around her including him as well although he looked more like a lump hiden under a blanket at the moment.
Finishing her sketch off after a little while and walked about a little being quiet so as not to wake him up, staying in the room she just looked around, so many things were new to her and she figured out how to turn the tv on and have to mute it reading the lips of the news reporter on screen while he spoke. She suddenly spotted something of interest, turning the volume up low so she didn't wake him up she listened understanding quite a lot of it. There wre several cases of missing girls now happening recently in the same area as well, all around this lab. She felt sorry for them. hopefully something would be done before any of them ended up like her sister or the others that didn't escape, some couldn't though. She could imagine them crying for home the older ones trying to comfort them, jsut like ehr and her sisters first day there.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Final Chance    Final Chance  - Page 3 Empty2012-05-24, 9:42 pm

Criss woke up an hour later. His stomach was making grumbling sounds. "Okay time to eat. He said and sat up throwing the covers off. He nuked a couple of hot pockets. "Now we need a course of action. So far nothing has panned out. I'm gonna go back over the notes and see if I missed anything." He looked to her bed with the drawings. "Anything new?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Soul Hunter

Soul Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Final Chance    Final Chance  - Page 3 Empty2012-05-25, 5:29 am

She nodded at what he said quite hungry herself before she stood up to stretch her muscles giving a light yawn before she nodded "Yeah I remembered a few more details" she said searching throught he scattered drawings on her bed, this one ahd a lot of detail, another room with a person in the background the face had a few details on it and he had put a distinct scar marking on the face, In another part of the paper she ahd drawn the face in more detail. "he did a lot of the experiments, I remember him just before they started.. each time"
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Final Chance    Final Chance  - Page 3 Empty2012-05-28, 12:37 pm

Criss nodded. "I don't suppose anyone ever mentioned a name have they?" He asked handing her the plate. He also grabbed her a can of soda setting it on the table before he nuked his own food. "It would make things a little easier. I'd have someone to question." He scooped up the papers on her bed and looked carefully at them.
Back to top Go down
Soul Hunter

Soul Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Final Chance    Final Chance  - Page 3 Empty2012-05-28, 12:45 pm

She thought a little thanking him when he handed her the plate and the soda her mind tracing back through memories... "Charlie Robinson" she said "I remember hearing that name quite a few times in there, I don't know why though might have been talking about someone unreleated for all I know.. btu it was constantly mentioned" she said sipping the soda jumping a littke sicne she wasn't used to it havign drank too much of it all at once and then sipped lightly at it.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Final Chance    Final Chance  - Page 3 Empty2012-05-29, 7:11 am

Criss opened his can and downed half of it in one sitting. When he finally came up for air he set the can down and reached over for his laptop. He typed the name into the F.B.I. database. To see what it would come up with. If they were indeed linked to this lab he would have to pay them a visit. He couldn't prosecute them if he didn't have any hard evidence. Mizuki was a witness yes however a witness testimony wouldn't be enough for the D.A. to put together a case. He really wanted to get inside however it seemed according to Mizuki that they had no qualms about killing a federal agent.

He thought about it for a while. Maybe a stakeout would reveal something. He would bring that up if his search turned up nothing.
Back to top Go down
Soul Hunter

Soul Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Final Chance    Final Chance  - Page 3 Empty2012-05-29, 7:41 am

She thought a little, she wasn’t so stupid that she didn’t know he needed hard evidence. “Where about are we again?” she asked, after she got an answer she went outside searching about for something, she had escaped twice before and soon remembered this place, she had hidden something here a while ago, about 10 years back when she first escaped she’d nicked some files. She only hoped they were still in a readable condition.
She soon found where she had buried them and scraped away the dirt frowning, half of it had been eaten away by the weather and the bugs but a frowned nothing could be read at all with the ink having ran. She sighed taking the files inside “Sorry, you can’t read them anymore, 10 years took its toll on them” she said putting them down and sighing before washing her hands of the dirt trying to think, to remember something.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Final Chance    Final Chance  - Page 3 Empty2012-06-02, 8:20 am

Criss looked at the files. "I could have the lab guys work on it, however I can't really trust them. If there's someone on the inside then they can make it all disappear." He thought for a while then he addressed another question of hers. "We're twenty miles south of the city. This hotel is owned by a old collage buddy of mine." He studied the files again just to see if anything stood out to him.
Back to top Go down
Soul Hunter

Soul Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Final Chance    Final Chance  - Page 3 Empty2012-06-03, 5:56 am

"I know that, but I don't think they were from inside the labs, they never had the... chemical smell..." she said trying to think. "But then again, who knows...." she said sighing a little letting bits of the past trying to peice together things. "Can we go outside for a bit?" she asked, not having really been outside for a long time now she was curious and ti would be better for a little while although she did want to explore different places, like the city, the coutnry side anywhere different and anywhere she could think of.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Chance    Final Chance  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Final Chance
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next