The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Final Chance

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

Final Chance  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Chance    Final Chance  - Page 4 Empty2012-06-03, 6:03 am

Criss hesitated a moment. Then he nodded. "We can go out for a moment. Even though we're outside the city it's still good to take precautions." He said and grabbed his ballcap. "Here put this on." He said and walked to the door." He opened it and stepped outside. "Not too long though." He said. Tucking his gun into his waistband he looked around.
Back to top Go down
Soul Hunter

Soul Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Final Chance    Final Chance  - Page 4 Empty2012-06-03, 6:25 am

She noticed the hesitation before smiling as he nodded, taking the ball cap from him she put it on and walked outside, just wondering off a little to see what different things she could find outside curious of a lot of things but remembered not to stay out for too long either.Remembering that they could be anywhere. She sighed a little after shehad spent some time outside turning around she releaisedshe had wondered a bit too far from Criss and soon found her way back smiling a little "thank you" she said to him.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Final Chance    Final Chance  - Page 4 Empty2012-06-03, 6:30 am

Criss never let her out of his sight. he kept his distance though. He didn't want her to feel confined at all. When she came back he returned her smile. "No problem." He said. Looking at the time he gently ushered her back to the room. "It's getting late and I still don't have a plan of action. Until I get some hard leads I can work with we're pretty much at the 'Wait and See' part of the investigation." He walked back in and set his gun on the side table.

He turned on the T.V. and switched the channel to the Yankees game. "In the morning we'll go to the diner across the street for breakfast." He said and lay on his bed. He kicked off his shoes and tried to relax.
Back to top Go down
Soul Hunter

Soul Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Final Chance    Final Chance  - Page 4 Empty2012-06-03, 6:43 am

She walked back inside putting the cap on the table and rustled her messed up hair, she settled ehrself on the bed after she ahd listened to anything eh had to say working on the drawings breifly before raising her gaze a little to look at the TV. She sat cross legged on the bed as she wached picking up small things one at a time. She guessed the diner he meant that building across the road, it looked a little like a cafe to her. She could remember things her sister had told her.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Final Chance    Final Chance  - Page 4 Empty2012-06-03, 6:53 am

After the baseball game ran its course he passed the remote over to Mizuki. "I'm gonna turn in for the night. He said and grabbed his duffle bag. He went into the bathroom and changed into a pair of sweat pants and an A-shirt. He also set out his over night bag so he could shower and shave in the morning.

He lay down on his bed tucking his gun under his pillow.
Back to top Go down
Soul Hunter

Soul Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Final Chance    Final Chance  - Page 4 Empty2012-06-03, 7:00 am

She nodded a littele "Night Criss" she said before he went to sleep staying up a little longer before she changed into some more comfortable clothes she had to sleep in. She curled up under the blankets about an hour after he had gone to bed putting her drawings on the side again. She curled up under the blanket to keep warm, still thinking of such things as this as a luxuary. For once she did sleep soundly, she didn't wake up suddenly and slept quite well through to the morning.

Waking up drearily she could hear the heavy patter of the rain outside as her mind drifted back into reality away from the blankness of her sleep. Opening ehr eyes she looked to the window adn then found a clock looking to the time, something she had learnt there thanks to the older girls.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Final Chance    Final Chance  - Page 4 Empty2012-06-03, 7:22 am

Criss woke sometime later and glanced around. Mizuki had already awakened and was looking at the clock. He looked to the window "Shit is it raining?" He mumbled. He sat up and rubbed his eyes. "Guh..." He looked to the girl. "Mornin." he said and slid off the bed he went to the bathroom and did his morning ritual.

When he was done he came out of the bathroom wearing a button down shirt and slacks. He was in the process of working on a half windsor knot for his tie. "It's all yours." He said indicating the bathroom.

Criss walked over to the window. He wasn't too happy with the rain. Mostly because he forgot to bring in the umbrella from the car. "Ah wall." He said.
Back to top Go down
Soul Hunter

Soul Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Final Chance    Final Chance  - Page 4 Empty2012-06-03, 7:31 am

She sat herself up rubbing her eyes a little before she found the clothes she was going to wear while he was in the bathroom. She nodded a little before going into the bathroom to change quickly and wash her face as well. Walking out she looked to him “It’s only a bit of rain, can’t do anyone any harm” she said curious as to why it even mattered “Why? Are we moving somewhere else again?” she didn't mind really but was just a little curious "if not,where are we going?"
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Final Chance    Final Chance  - Page 4 Empty2012-06-15, 10:02 pm

Criss looked back, "No we're not moving again. We're going to get something to eat." he looked around flipped up his collar and walked out he made sure he had his key with him as he walked towards the diner.
Back to top Go down
Soul Hunter

Soul Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Final Chance    Final Chance  - Page 4 Empty2012-06-16, 6:19 pm

She listened to him before she nodded and followed she looked around the diner quite curiously but was quite cautious of the strangers and looked a little worried about so many but just remained close to Criss to keep herself calm.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Final Chance    Final Chance  - Page 4 Empty2012-06-21, 7:10 pm

Criss looked across the street and then walked over. He entered the diner and picked a secluded booth next to the exit. He ordered a bacon and egg plate with a side of toast. "Go a head and order anything you like." He said and handed her a menu.
Back to top Go down
Soul Hunter

Soul Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Final Chance    Final Chance  - Page 4 Empty2012-06-21, 7:21 pm

She looked to the menu not sure what to have so just picked something simple : a cheese and ham toastie. It sounded quite interesting to her and she wanted to try something new anyway. SHe looked ot her meal when both their meals came she soon took a bite quite happily. She still wasn't used to the varities of different food and the fact that she didn't feel so hugnry anymore either.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Final Chance    Final Chance  - Page 4 Empty2012-06-21, 7:43 pm

Criss watched her eat. "Eat as many as you like. Just don't make yourself sick." He said and began eating his breakfast. "Here pretty soon we're gonna have to investigate that facility. I just need enough to get a warrant." He said
Back to top Go down
Soul Hunter

Soul Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Final Chance    Final Chance  - Page 4 Empty2012-06-21, 7:47 pm

She shook ehr head "I won't get sick, trust me I've stomached food that tastes... well I'm not sure what of really but it tastes revolting" she said "Hmm, what about the fact that there vans were released around the time and area as when those girls went missing?" she asked "Wouldn't that make anyone think it's a bit weird considering there are three of them as well it can't be ruled off as considence either" she said thinking a little about what she knew about that place, she certaintly talked when she had something to say and could pick up a few details at times as well.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Final Chance    Final Chance  - Page 4 Empty2012-06-21, 7:53 pm

Criss shook his head. "There's nothing linking the vans to the company. If I could get a plate number I could run it. However that's a long shot. And even if we have a plate number we would need some kind of evidence linking the van to the crime scene." He shook his head. "I'll think of something." He said.
Back to top Go down
Soul Hunter

Soul Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Final Chance    Final Chance  - Page 4 Empty2012-06-21, 7:59 pm

"They only have three vans.. let's see" she said going through memories and reciting all three perfectly "Also one fo the residents had camera's if you didn't notice so most likley caught the van there unless they disconnected them" she said and sighed "Also even if you do get a warrent to get in there, they'll just hide those girls away, they've done it before when a warrant was pulled on them hid the place very well, see theres a secret door to get to where we were kept and because they hid it or didn't notice it then well,the police just turned a blind eye also that police offcier that works with them doesn't help either just makes it harder" she said "So you'd have to find that door adn if you do they'd most likely kill you" she said wincing at that thought herself shaking ehr head she didn't want to loose anyone else, not anymore.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Final Chance    Final Chance  - Page 4 Empty2012-06-21, 8:06 pm

He nodded. "Okay so legal channels are out. We may just have to do something illegal." He said thinking. "I'll have to do some recon on my own." He said.
Back to top Go down
Soul Hunter

Soul Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Final Chance    Final Chance  - Page 4 Empty2012-06-22, 5:08 am

She shook her head worried, "No.. I'm coming as well, I know my way around there far better and that way fi you get found then I know an escape route" she said to him, she did worry a lot about others especailly if they were helping her since she knew that he could hurt and she really didn't want for that to happen.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Final Chance    Final Chance  - Page 4 Empty2012-07-06, 4:13 am

Criss nodded. "Well it's always good to have backup. We'll just have to be extra careful."
Back to top Go down
Soul Hunter

Soul Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Final Chance    Final Chance  - Page 4 Empty2012-07-07, 5:11 am

She smiled and nodded pecking his cheek glad she was able to come
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Final Chance    Final Chance  - Page 4 Empty2012-07-17, 5:47 pm

He smiled when she gave him a peck on the cheek, after he was finished with his breakfast Criss payed the bill. "We'll leave sometime tonight. I need to get some gear ready and I think some... weapons. Just in case."
Back to top Go down
Soul Hunter

Soul Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Final Chance    Final Chance  - Page 4 Empty2012-07-17, 8:06 pm

She looked to him a bit confused at first but she still nodded slightly. She then thought of something "I know a way in, directly to where we want to go and it can be used as an exit as well since it's how I escaped." she nodded speaking in a bit of a hushed tone.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Final Chance    Final Chance  - Page 4 Empty2012-07-17, 8:24 pm

Criss nodded and stood, he started back to their hotel room. "That'll be good, we'll bring a camera too, that way I can say I got the pictures from an anonymous source. That should be enough to get a federal warrant. Way more authority than a standard police warrant."
Back to top Go down
Soul Hunter

Soul Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Final Chance    Final Chance  - Page 4 Empty2012-07-18, 4:57 am

She nodded a little at what he said "Also I think the girls would hide us if we got in trouble so we have to be careful" she said muttering a little, she was thinking to herself again "But then they might not find the passageway to that place..." she muttered again tuckings bits of her hair back a little.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Chance    Final Chance  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Final Chance
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4