The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Heaven and Hell

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Heaven and Hell Empty
PostSubject: Heaven and Hell   Heaven and Hell Empty2010-10-25, 2:15 pm

Terrance was in trouble. Finacial trouble that is. His business with the church wasn't frequent enough since they had more skilled and people "better"(see powers) equipped to handle monsters leaving him to rely on his second job. It was in a similar bind because there were other people who had business similar to his, only they had the advantage of natural gifts, connections and resources. Terrance really didn't have much of any, which added to his pain.

Heaven and Hell was the name of his small building of business. It was a small shop decorated with seemingly normal-looking items. Truthly, most of them were magical in nature, unfourtnately he couldn't get any of the danmed things to work. Sighing as he sunk into his chair he almost drifted to sleep when his phone rang, waking up quickly, he snatched the phone.

"This is Heaven and Hell can I-No this isn't Taro's place." A click was heard as the other person hung up and Terrance slammed the phone back in frusteration. That asshole Taro-an Samurai wannabe with supernatural powers was taking all of his business and rubbing it in his face. He was going to drop kick in the nuts next time..granted he'd send him to the hospital but it would be worth it.

I guess I'm going to have to eat with the Mitsu's again. He thought then shrugged and took out one of his custom made pistols and began cleaning it

Last edited by Sion Reaver on 2011-12-12, 2:02 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://verseproject.forumotion.com
Soul Hunter

Soul Hunter

Heaven and Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell   Heaven and Hell Empty2011-12-11, 2:29 pm

She walked, picking her way carefully dull grey wings folded in tightly tapping a stick on the ground. She sniffed the air a little relying on her other senses to try and live independently. It was harder for her being blind and trying to find something no matter how simple would always be like a needle in a haystack.

Tenshi walked into the stop “Umm, excuse me, is anyone here” she spoke almost cautiously as if expecting the worse despite the fact she knew that not all people were bad. She waited a little her electric blue eyes seemed to be searching and looked directly towards him but seemed to not see him at all the diluted milky pupils searching pointlessly.

“I-I was wondering if you’d seen my locket, I seem to have dropped it somewhere and someone probably picked it up and took it to a shop” she said her fingers trailed over some of the objects she could pick up they weren’t completely normal so this seemed like the right place to ask. “I-Is anyone actually there?” she asked once more hoping she hadn’t been talking to herself like an idiot.

She couldn’t describe it exactly but could trace the shape with her fingers and describe the little picture that it brought to her head. Her wings folded tightly against her back one hand moved carefully to tuck bits of hair from her blind eyes. She waited for a response carefully running her fingertips over an object she tapped her stick gently along the floor she knocked something and jerked hearing rattling, it sounded like a group of necklaces her hand touched the shape of one carefully the small animal pendant intrigued her slightly. She wasn’t sure what it was but kept herself busy waiting for a reply encase they decided to ignore her.

She really just wanted that locket back it was precious to her, the one thing she had left of parents and she’d carelessly lost it. It was enchanted just because of its mixed origins, like her an angel and demon hybrid, not exactly rare at all but still something unusual.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

Heaven and Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell   Heaven and Hell Empty2011-12-12, 4:57 am

Outside Heaven and Hell a soft whistling sound could be heard. Followed by a light tapping. Ichi made her way down the street and paused in front of the building called Heaven and Hell. Though she had no idea what the place was she just needed a place to sit.

It had been about a year since she left home. She had encountered a few Yakuza here and there however none were the ones she was looking for. She sat down and took out a canteen. Sipping the cool liquid she was reminded of the time when she played with her sister by the river. She smiled. "I need to go fishing soon." She muttered.

As she sat there she rubbed her feet blowing on her whistle. Back in the day a masseur used to blow on a whistle while walking around. If someone needed them they would holler. The same still held true today however it was practiced very little now a days. Still she blew.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Heaven and Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell   Heaven and Hell Empty2011-12-12, 5:24 am

Terrance looked up from his day dreaming when someone entered his shop. It was a pretty young woman and a non human. He couldn't tell what she was though, just because she had wings didn't mean she was an angel or even a full one. Hybrids weren't exactly all that uncommon around in the Earth Realm and other places.

"You said you lost something, an locket?" Terrance frowned, taking a closer look. He could see she was blind, so that meant her pointing out was going to be a bit harder. "I really don't have too much of any lockets. All the stuff here? I could probably tell where I got it, who I got it from, and a bit of its history. Most or all of it I got personally, I don't buy any of the stuff..hang on.."

'Damn, there has to be something here..'

Terrance went into the back room, scrambling over junk and the like until he found what he was looking for. When he actually had a minute, he made a mental note to clean out his office, but he always said that. Moments later, he came back with a locket. He handed out to her gently for her to take. "Not sure if its what you're looking for..but here. I got no use for it."

Then he heard something outside, he wondered what that was.

As Ichi was playing her flute, for the most part a lot of people didn't even know about what she was trying to do or didn't have an interest in it. There was one person however, that did. They were a very tall and muscled man, looking to be in his late twenties his clothes made him stick out just a bit, most people looking at him would of thought of him a hunter of some kind and wouldn't be off the mark.

After a moment of thinking, they rubbed their chin, then came over. "Excuse me young lady, are you masseur?" He asked politely, despite standing at around 6'4 and having a healty amount of muscle they had a friendly air about them. Some might say fatherly.

Travis Lambort
Back to top Go down
Soul Hunter

Soul Hunter

Heaven and Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell   Heaven and Hell Empty2011-12-12, 12:10 pm

She nodded a little her head turning towards the voice although she was a little of having to move bits of her dark brown hair from her milky electric blue eyes. She listened to him a little before he walked off waiting in silence her head turned a little hearing the footsteps fade once more rustling her wings a little on her back. She heard a load of racket curiously she walked a little forward but cautiously drifting off in her own thoughts suddenly she jumped a little when he came back having not picked up anything at all.

She reached a little at first as though testing the distance before her fingers tangled in the chain and she let the little locket rest in her hands and ran her thumb over it carefully her blind gaze wondered to the locket resting in her palm. She knew a little about what it looked like but hated to ask for help on such things she moved her other hand to open it before she picked up the sound of a flute her head turned slightly towards the sound changing her blind gaze once more.

“I wonder what it is?” she said softly “A clarinet, no a flute” her voice nothing more but a slight echo turning back to the pendant very briefly, it felt similar but she couldn’t find the little switch to open it. She had been told her locket was an old rusted thing, only bits of silver ever appeared even in the sunlight and had very small engravings on it with two names.

She turned back to the flute again before turning back once more “Do you know where it’s coming from? Also can you describe the locket to me, please? I know a little detail about what it looks like, someone told me long ago” she asked
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

Heaven and Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell   Heaven and Hell Empty2011-12-12, 2:39 pm

Ichi let her whistle drop as she put her shoes back on. "Yes I am. Are you in need of service?" She asked. She like most of her other clients had no idea what he looked like. He sounded tall from the height of his voice and broad from the depth of it. The way he moved suggested someone used to carrying their own weight well. Possibly combat trained.

Ichi stood and grabbed her back pack and cane. She tapped the steps until she was down. There she waited.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Heaven and Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell   Heaven and Hell Empty2011-12-13, 1:40 am

Terrance shrugged and decided to do his best. "It's an old locket, that's for damned sure. I'd say maybe 1870's or further back just making an guess. It's gold, has scratches on it and more of an almond shape. Is that what you're looking for?"

He felt bad for the kid. She seemed so meek and jumpy. Maybe it was acting his with his 'big brother' instincts or something. "The noise? It's comin' just outside. Going by the sound of it, either a instrument player, or farther fetch a masseur but you don't really see those that often around anymore. We'll, in that style."

Maybe it was reflex, maybe it was something else but he couldn't stop the next words. "Name's Terrance Williams by the way, don't need a name if you're not comfortable though."

Travis smiled but shook his head. "No, I'm afraid this old man is all right for now. It's just I was curious since you don't see too many that practice in the old ways." He cocked his head to the side, then amended. "I'm not from these parts, but I do like to study the history and culture of others. My name is Travis Lambort." After this, he was going have to get done with what he originally came for, mainly that is talking with Terrance about some going ons and see if he had any information. It was just for Travis, with how he was, he liked talking to young people. It was just how he was.
Back to top Go down
Soul Hunter

Soul Hunter

Heaven and Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell   Heaven and Hell Empty2011-12-13, 2:23 am

She listened carefully to his description, she knew when he mentioned ‘gold’ it couldn’t be her locket, her friend had told her it was silver she opened it eventually but nothing came to mind and she shook her head “No, I’m sorry it isn’t, I was told mine was a silver locket, apparently it was covered in rust, it was rather old though” she said and listened once more as he began to speak. “Masseur?” she hadn’t heard that word in a while so had long forgotten what it was by now.

She lifted her head a little to his name Terrance, my name’s Tenshi Saito” she said softly noticing the music had stopped she turned her head once more to where it had been coming from. “I wonder who was playing it though” she whispered under her breath.

Her wings rustled a little and she just tapped her stick briefly on the ground as if to confirm where about in the shop she was. She reached her hand out that was holding the locket and just about found hid hand placing it in his palm carefully. She moved her hands away and debated whether to go find what that sound was or look around a little more.

She thought in silence before her stick once more tapped the floor and she wondered the shop a little at first to find the door again. She had noticed not many come here, she guessed they were all in the other shop, she was able to hear all the crowds and that didn’t particularly make it appealing to her anyway
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

Heaven and Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell   Heaven and Hell Empty2011-12-13, 4:00 am

Ichi nodded. "Yes, not may people do practice the old ways. My ancestor was a blind masseur back in the feudal era." She could have gone into more detail however beings as she had just met this person she felt she didn't need to bore him with her family history.

Ichi cocked her head to one side as she fumbled with her back pack. "You mentioned you're here to see a friend? Where is here exactly? I can't reach the street signs to read them." She bit her lip thinking for a moment. "You know come to think of it this place isn't very user friendly."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Heaven and Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell   Heaven and Hell Empty2011-12-13, 5:24 pm

"Sorry, thought it might of been it." Terrance wished he did have her locket, if only because the kid seemed to think it was pretty important to them. He was wondering what the young woman was, so idly while she was poking around in the shop, he reached under the counter getting a strange pendant with a black gem in the middle. It glowed a strange mixture of red and silver before fading away.

'Huh. So an angel and demon mix huh?'
He shrugged mentally, it was nothing new. Before the young woman left, he spoke up. "Hey. If you need help I know of some people that are really good at finding stuff supernatural related if you're interested. And this is just a personal observation so you don't need to answer, but you seem kind of jumpy..there isn't anyone after you is there?"

"I believe you're on Kyoko street."
Travis answered the young woman. "You're standing right in front of my friends shop, Heaven and Hell. They handle a host of different supernatural things, I'm a hunter by profession. Are you trying to get to anywhere in particular?"
Back to top Go down
Soul Hunter

Soul Hunter

Heaven and Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell   Heaven and Hell Empty2011-12-14, 2:19 am

She lifted her head a little to his voice as if trying to find where it was coming from again. “It’s fine Terrance, just means I’ll have to try and find it elsewhere” she nodded her fingers having trailed over another piece. “But I felt like it would be here… it’s strange, the other place seems to crowded for anyone liking” she muttered to herself. Her fingers seemed to search between the objects as though something had been hidden there.

“It’s fine, I’d rather not ask too many people about it, better that way” she said softly once more. She froze slightly when she realised he had picked up she was rather jumpy “Not exactly…”she stopped there. There was someone after her, sort of. They weren’t after anything. Just to annoy her really, or rather that’s what she thought.

She caught something with her finger tips between two items and rubbed her thumb over it, trying to figure out what it was. She jerked a little suddenly, freezing to the spot, another demon was nearby, she didn't quite know how she could tell but she knew it was there.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

Heaven and Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell   Heaven and Hell Empty2011-12-14, 3:29 am

Ichi shook her head. "No, I was just wondering where I was. Like I said, they should make this place more user friendly." She said and tapped her "cane" on the ground. She turned her body so one of her ears were aimed at the shop. "What kind of shop is it?"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Heaven and Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell   Heaven and Hell Empty2011-12-15, 12:55 am

Terrance frowned a bit seeing the jumpy girl. "You sure? I mean, trouble is kind of my business y'know? I own this shop, but what I do, my real job is being an hunter. But I'm no stranger to finding stuff, espeically if its supernatural of some type. I won't charge you either kid, I just want to help."

He was going to say something when she flinched about something outisde.

'Jesus this kid is jumpy. Poor thing.'

Terrance was going to say something else, but thought against it at first, instead rising up and gently putting a hand on her shoulder, hoping not to startle her. "Take it easy kiddo. No one is going to hurt you while I'm around. But look, my offer is still good."

Travis nodded a bit. "I understand. I was told that was a common complain for those who are blind that come around these parts. As for your question of the shop, Heaven and Hell is owned by my friend Terrance Williams. He owns a variety of magical and supernatural items there, he's a hunter like myself. I wanted to ask him a few things, Isacroit seems to be getting more active as of late."

The man paused. "Do you know what the organization called Isacroit is?" They were rather infamous, but he didn't want to assume everyone knew about them. After all, depending on where the young woman grew up, she would hear about them only scarcely if at all.
Back to top Go down
Soul Hunter

Soul Hunter

Heaven and Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell   Heaven and Hell Empty2011-12-15, 2:27 am

She nodded swiftly, she was sure for one thing she wasn’t going to drag anyone else into this. Her wings moved a little folding in tightly still able to sense the Arkon outside. She listened to every word he said. She did hold something rather odd for a blind person already though but rarely used the two sheathed daggers.

She was so jumpy from her history with other angels and demons so far she hadn’t exactly best the best of them, she had met the worst so her phobia wasn’t exactly the best one to have in this day and age. That angel and demon were still after her though. She didn’t know why but they were a disgrace to others of their race, they weren’t like the others who were accepting and kind, she had met a few of those but that didn’t help with her phobia at all.

She jerked a little turning her head to the hand on her shoulder and then to his voice once more “R-really, it’s fine…” she said softly. Her head turned back her body still refused to move form the fear of what could happen, she could barely get her arms to move as well as her wings.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

Heaven and Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell   Heaven and Hell Empty2011-12-15, 8:01 am

Ichi shook her head. "Nope, never heard of them. Are they Yakuza based?" She asked moving towards the shop. Her cane tapping the ground lightly. She made sure the grooves on the shaft were turned to line with her fingers. Thus making sure she was able to draw her sword properly.

In this day and age one couldn't be too careful. Especially with the amount of Yakuza she had killed. If they hadn't put a bounty on her head by now they soon would. Ichi cocked her head to one side. "So what exactly is it that you do hunt? If you don't mind my asking." The first thought was bounty hunter and that he was after her. (Hence readying her sword) She quickly let that pass because if he wanted to take her in he would have by now. So she waited for his answer as her cane clacked against the door.

Ichi felt around for a door knob or handle. Finding one she opened the door. "Hello?" She called and tapped her way in.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Heaven and Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell   Heaven and Hell Empty2011-12-16, 12:14 pm

Terrance sighed. "Look, I know its your business but you're not fine. Your body is shaking, your frozen, and you seem to be terrified of something. What that is, I don't know. It's not like this place is all that dangerous, compared to every where else anyway. I know I don't look it but I'm not a weakling or a push over. I can help and I know others that can help too if you want. Don't be so stubborn you go in over your head; you're young you got your whole life ahead of you."

What was she so jumpy about anyway? Most blind people weren't this jumpy as they were used to their disability growing up with it so perhaps it was recent? If not that, then it had to be something else.

Travis shook his head. "No. Isacroit was primary an organization consisting of humans that hunted 'dark' supernatural creatures. They were zealots of the worse sort and killed without real cause or reason besides what they were, and they were thought to be demolished by Nobus some time ago. However, I believe they are slowly making a come back only a bit more intelligent about it this time. I can sense you're an demon, of Arkon to be precise so its best to be careful."

"As for what I hunt, monsters of various kinds. Things like Wraiths, and as you sure you've heard in stories creatures like Bloody Mary or the Boogeyman. Not that they exist anymore, though the later is more of a type of monster then one individual unfortunately. They like to prey on children for the most part, supernatural ones give them a bit more energy. The only saving grace is the damned things are rare." He frowned. "..Or in some cases rogue hunters who lost their way like the Isacroit."

He noticed his young friend go to open the door and figured that was his cue to go inside as well. He had business there after all.

Terrance was going to say something else when he noticed Ichi come in. "Can I help you with something?" Then he blinked seeing Travis. "We'll, this is a hell of a surprise. What brings you in the ass end of my shop?"

Travis actually laughed, a deep rumbling sound. "That's an greeting. I'm afraid its business before pleasure though." He noticed the other young lady seemed very nervous and tense for whatever reason, and that she was a hybrid. Travis wasn't too sure as to why though; it wasn't as if her kind were treated particularly overly bad around these parts so there had to be some reason.
Back to top Go down
Soul Hunter

Soul Hunter

Heaven and Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell   Heaven and Hell Empty2011-12-16, 5:32 pm

“Arkon, demon” she stuttered almost in a whispered she tried moving again backing up swiftly almost crashing into something as she did sensing it was coming closer. She turned to him and shook her head, still being stubborn over not telling him. She was scared stiff of angels and demons.
Her history after two claimed to be her parents and almost killed her in the process didn’t help and they were still after her.

Her wings wrapped around her protectively and she gripped some of the feather shaking sill, she didn’t want to go near Ichi, every part of her being told her to get away but she couldn’t freezing to the spot once more. This was just complete fear, she never liked to rely on anyone, she was scared they’d deceive her or hurt her.

She heard a new voice after hearing a rumbling laughter, which made her raise her head a little. She didn’t speak a word and just back up a little more having dropped her stick it clattered to the floor.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

Heaven and Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell   Heaven and Hell Empty2011-12-20, 1:09 pm

Ichi shook her head. "I'm afraid you're mistaken. I'm not a demon." She said. She clacked her cane against the ground as she made her way in the building. Almost instantly she felt something. Se recognized it for exactly what it was. Fear. Someone in this room was afraid. She could tell by the smell. Elevated pheromones in the room indicated such.

She cocked her head to one side. She furrowed her brow. "What's going on? Is this a bad time?" Ichi reached out a hand "looking" for a wall so she could guide herself to something stable to lean against.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Heaven and Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell   Heaven and Hell Empty2011-12-20, 6:12 pm

Terrance thought this wasn't the best time. The other woman he wondered how she got through the day, demons and angels weren't exactly rare. Yet here she seemed terrified of them despite being one herself, it was almost odd unless there was something to it.

"Sorry ma'am. My new friend here is scared of demons." Terrance said to Ichi. "..Even if she's half angel and demon herself. I think she sensed your energy or something. She can't see things, but she can sense things."

It was as Travis thought, he knew he hadn't been mistaken but it was nice to have it confirmed as such.
Back to top Go down
Soul Hunter

Soul Hunter

Heaven and Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell   Heaven and Hell Empty2011-12-22, 7:18 am

Tenshi, usually never came outside, she was truly terrified, she snapped out of it for a second and kneeled down searching for her stick, she found it but she always seemed so cautious “I-I never usually come outside, I-it’s safer inside anyway” she said, her wings falling over her protectively, she stood up and tried to ignore the presence, but she was still shaking, her mind racing a mile a minute.
Her wings trying to protect her as she tried to overcome such a fear every day, but then they’d always appear soon after.
She lifted her gaze towards Ichi, the blind gaze then wondered to Travis and then back to Terrance who was pretty much the only person she actually knew here.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

Heaven and Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell   Heaven and Hell Empty2011-12-22, 11:58 pm

Ichi again shook her head. "Yeah, like I told your buddy here, I'm not a demon." She said and turned back to the door. "I'm gonna go. I think I hear the lollipop phone ringing. It may be the mayor of crazy town." She made her way back towards the door. "Jeezus... I just needed to use the bathroom for Christ sake." She fumbled for the door knob.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Heaven and Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell   Heaven and Hell Empty2011-12-23, 2:18 am

Terrance decided to do a quick double check, and sure enough the other young woman appeared as a demon of some sort. However, she seemed irked of being called such. From what he gathered, she truly thought she was human. In that angle, he could understand. If people kept telling him he was an angel or something when he was clearly human. More so if they didn't have any proof of that claim.

So it wasn't the fact she didn't know demons were real, as you'd have to live under a rock these days not to know there were non-humans around just be everywhere. It was the fact she grew up, thinking and believing she was a normal human being.

Seeing as how things were about done, Travis sighed and helped Ichi by opening the door for her so she could leave. "I want to apologize. I didn't mean to offend you, its just give off the same exact energy as one, but I admit my sensing isn't infallible. And nether are other peoples." The comment was directed to the hybrid. "That said, there has to be a reason you give off that feeling. It may be you got into contact with something and it has lingering effects. It's been known to happen."
Back to top Go down
Soul Hunter

Soul Hunter

Heaven and Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell   Heaven and Hell Empty2011-12-24, 11:25 am

She stuttered “I-I’m sorry, M-maybe I should leave… y-you stay, I might be wrong, I usually am” she searched for her stick once more kneeling down and searching for it picking it up she froze a little and just quickly walked out. She only walked a little ways off, just trying to find somewhere to calm down. Many had told her it was most likely irrational, but she had her reasons, she couldn’t help it, she’d tried everything but she couldn’t help it. But she knew she wasn’t wrong, she would never have frozen otherwise, it was not humans she feared.

She was careful always alert since she wasn’t exactly sure where she was having just walked off, but she knew she wasn’t far. She felt rather bad. “I don’t get it, maybe she forgot” she whispered to herself, she had heard tales of angels and demons forgetting what they were.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

Heaven and Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell   Heaven and Hell Empty2011-12-28, 11:28 pm

Ichi found the doorknob and turned it. "Look, I don't know what's going on here or what her deal is or why she's freaking out and frankly, I really don't care. I just find it rude to be making accusations based on a feeling. Especially when you just met me." She opened the door and started out. "Would someone please point me in the direction of the nearest public bathroom?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Heaven and Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell   Heaven and Hell Empty2011-12-30, 4:43 am

Travis gave up figuring the other girl out. If it was a mistake, it was a mistake and if more then one person picked up on it then there had to be something to it. Either way, he decided to help Ichi out one last so she could be on her way. "There's a public rest room just across the street from here; its in a restraunt. A bit round down but it would suffice."

Terrance watched Ichi and Travis leave out the door and turned to the other girl. "Don't worry about it. It was made a bigger deal then what it was. Anyway, as I said if you need anything just ask."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Heaven and Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell   Heaven and Hell Empty

Back to top Go down

Heaven and Hell
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next