The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

On the Hunt

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

On the Hunt - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Hunt   On the Hunt - Page 4 Empty2012-01-14, 4:09 am

Bahara was kissing her almost desperately now, and was unaware that tears were spilling down his cheeks. Ellie was here. She was here, with him, and kissing him. He'd been longing for this for five years, trying to convince himself he'd see her again, and now he finally was.
Back to top Go down
weirdness2929

PostSubject: Re: On the Hunt   On the Hunt - Page 4 Empty2012-01-14, 4:26 am

They were melding against each other and the clothes they'd slept in had become a maddening barrier. Ellie slipped a hand under Bahara's shirt, pressing it firmly to the muscles of his back-just wanting the comforting feel of his skin against hers.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: On the Hunt   On the Hunt - Page 4 Empty2012-01-14, 4:33 am

It was at that moment that Bahara let out a low growl, one that Ellie would be familiar with. This particular one usually preceeded Bahara getting very... frisky. Indeed, he broke the kiss, to instead nibble on her neck, breathing hard and whispering to her. "Your clothes... take them off, now."
Back to top Go down
weirdness2929

PostSubject: Re: On the Hunt   On the Hunt - Page 4 Empty2012-01-14, 4:51 am

She moaned from the combination of that growl and the nibbling at her neck. Then Ellie tossed off the shirt, unclasped, unbuttoned, and unzipped and wiggled out of everything else in record time. She was breathing somewhat heavily already, her silver eyes glowing a little and nipples already hard when she lay on the bed again, completely naked. Her long brown hair lay in a loose cloud around her head.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: On the Hunt   On the Hunt - Page 4 Empty2012-01-14, 4:55 am

Bahara, as she did this, didn't even bother to keep his clothes intact if it was faster to just tear them off. Then he practically pounced on Ellie, crushing his lips against hers in a passionate kiss. He had the presence of mind to slip two fingers into her before plunging in, to make sure she was ready. He didn't want to hurt her by starting too fast.
Back to top Go down
weirdness2929

PostSubject: Re: On the Hunt   On the Hunt - Page 4 Empty2012-01-14, 5:08 am

She moaned lightly into the kiss as Bahara's fingers entered her. He'd find she was more than ready, and she twined the fingers of one hand in his hair, while the other sought out his hardened member. She wrapped her hand around it, pumping it to return the favor.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: On the Hunt   On the Hunt - Page 4 Empty2012-01-14, 5:17 am

Bahara, feeling that she was indeed ready, didn't hesitate. He quickly pushed into her, and froze, letting out a low groan. The sensation of being joined with her like this.... it was intense, with how badly he had missed, her, and how long it had been.
Back to top Go down
weirdness2929

PostSubject: Re: On the Hunt   On the Hunt - Page 4 Empty2012-01-14, 5:25 am

Ellie moaned again, louder, as he entered her. Her body welcomed him back, already trying to draw him in deeper. She wrapped her legs around his waist and arched her hips.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: On the Hunt   On the Hunt - Page 4 Empty2012-01-14, 5:28 am

Bahara let out another low growl, and pressed his forehead to Ellie's. "Ellie... I'm sorry, but I won't be able to hold back... I want this too badly... I can't be gentle..." It took all his self control just to remain still like this.
Back to top Go down
weirdness2929

PostSubject: Re: On the Hunt   On the Hunt - Page 4 Empty2012-01-14, 5:31 am

"Don't. Don't hold back on me now," Ellie gasped. "This is real, so real, please..." she whimpered a little and kissed him.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: On the Hunt   On the Hunt - Page 4 Empty2012-01-14, 5:38 am

Bahara returned the kiss, breaking it only briefly to whisper, "I love you..." before he dove back into the kiss. At the same time, he stopped holding back, and began thrusting hard and fast into Ellie, practically pounding into her. He was going to get started on making up for lost time, and his draconic instincts demanded that he remind her that she was his mate, nobody elses. If they left the room that day, or even the next, it would be a surprise.
Back to top Go down
weirdness2929

PostSubject: Re: On the Hunt   On the Hunt - Page 4 Empty2012-01-17, 9:56 pm

The next morning, whilst Bahara and Ellie were still encaved in what would probably become 'their' bedroom, there was a sharp knock on the house's front door.

"Maybe nobody's home."

The blonde stared at her.

"Okay, so maybe someone's home. We did hear those odd noises earlier."

"It's called sex."

"Yeah, well, odd. But she could just not be here too."

"Her car is parked right in font of this house and her scent is on the door handle."

"Right, ugh, I hope she's alright."

"Probably more than alright..."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: On the Hunt   On the Hunt - Page 4 Empty2012-01-17, 10:26 pm

As Bahara and Ellie were either too busy or too tired to even realize someone had knocked on the door, it fell to one of the other residents of the home to answer the door. As Tiara had left earlier that morning to head to work, and Virgil had taken it upon himself to make breakfast, Kala came to the door, yawning a bit. She opened it, dressed in nothing but short-shorts and a tank-top, raising an eyebrow at the two people in front of her. "Uh... hi. Can I help you?"
Back to top Go down
weirdness2929

PostSubject: Re: On the Hunt   On the Hunt - Page 4 Empty2012-01-18, 12:07 am

On the Hunt - Page 4 Twins_by_phoenixlu-d337mg5

Two girls stood on the other side. They were striking. An odd aura came off the both of them, like they weren't meant to be walking in the mundane world nor wearing such mundane clothes. The next most noticeable trait was how similar the two were. They shared the same face and features, stood at the same height and had the same build, they even had matching tattoos on opposite eyes. But the girl standing to the front had auburn hair and hazel eyes while the other had light blonde hair and bright blue eyes.

The auburn girl wore her hair down, and wore a tan hoodie and brown corduroy pants. The blonde had her hair pulled up and back and wore a black leather jacket with dark jeans.

"Hi," the auburn haired girl smiled, "There wouldn't happen to be a woman here, a little shorter than me, with long brown hair and pale eyes, would there?"

The blonde's nose twitched as she assessed Kala, like a cop on high alert for a suspect. Her blue eyes widened a moment and her companion jumped, now staring a Kala as well. "You're Kala, aren't you?" the blonde asked.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: On the Hunt   On the Hunt - Page 4 Empty2012-01-18, 12:14 am

Kala blinked in surprise, narrowing her eyes suspiciously. "...Yeah, I'm Kala. And why are you looking for Ellie? She just got back, and if you think I'm letting anyone take her away again, I swear-"

"Kala, don't start threatening people you don't know!" Virgil's voice came from the kitchen, and Kala paused, and sighed.

"Geeze, thought I was supposed to be the older sibling... anyway, what do you want?"
Back to top Go down
weirdness2929

PostSubject: Re: On the Hunt   On the Hunt - Page 4 Empty2012-01-18, 1:24 am

"Kala...and Virgil?" the auburn blinked.

"We were just looking for Ellie. She hadn't checked in lately and Gran sent us to find her," Gwen explained before pulling out her cellphone and walking off to make a call.

"Hi. I'm sorry. I'm Cybele and that was my sister, Gwen. We're not here to take her away or anything, it's just...I never expected to meet any of you. Would it be alright if I came in?" Cybele quickly made up for her fumbling earlier. "We're friends of Ellie's. Honest." she held up her crossed fingers.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: On the Hunt   On the Hunt - Page 4 Empty2012-01-18, 1:59 am

Kala gave Cybele a blank look, glanced over at Gwen... then moved out of the way of the door. "Fine. Don't expect to see her anytime soon though. They've been going at it since yesterday..." She rolled her eyes, but the slight smile on her lips told she was pleased, in some ways. At this, Virgil peeked around the corner.

"If you two are going to be waiting here, do you want me to make you some breakfast? It's not too late for me to add more food into what I'm cooking."
Back to top Go down
weirdness2929

PostSubject: Re: On the Hunt   On the Hunt - Page 4 Empty2012-01-18, 3:12 am

Cybele smiled, "Breakfast sounds great. Thank you." She came in, "We won't be here for long, I don't think. Like Gwen said, we were just checking in. I hope that um..they..stop...just long enough for Ellie to take a phone call." Cybele quietly looked around, nervous because she wasn't sure how much the dragons knew. "This house...it's new isn't it? It doesn't look like the one from the pictures."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: On the Hunt   On the Hunt - Page 4 Empty2012-01-18, 3:15 am

Kala nodded a bit, her smile widening slightly at mention of the fact Ellie kept pictures. "Yeah, we moved here shortly after the whole incident between our dad and aunt was resolved. Felt like we needed some new scenery, know what I mean?"
Back to top Go down
weirdness2929

PostSubject: Re: On the Hunt   On the Hunt - Page 4 Empty2012-01-18, 3:29 am

Cybele nodded, "I definitely get that. Although...wait, your aunt, isn't she...Tiamat? I thought she'd gone, well, you know," she whirled her finger by her head. "I'm sorry if I'm being rude or anything. I just feel kind of like I know you guys, and here I am, and you apparently have no idea about me." She continued on in her awkwardness, "I guess that's understandable though, Ellie must've, well you all must've taken quite the shock seeing each other again."

Gwen came in the door, looking annoyed by something, and stood with her hands in her pockets waiting for her twin to babble herself into trouble.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: On the Hunt   On the Hunt - Page 4 Empty2012-01-18, 3:34 am

Kala seemed to think that over, then nodded slightly. "Yeah... pretty shocking... and yeah, Aunt Tiara did go insane. She recently recovered though. Not without help, it took a year, and she's been okay now for another two, but yeah. SHe's running an orphanage now. Partly just to help all the orphaned children that are around, and partly to try and atone for the things she did in the past. She can barely remember them, but... still, she feels she has to do it." She chose not to comment on anything else. If these girls decided to explain who in the hell they were to Ellie, well, then they'd deal with that then.
Back to top Go down
weirdness2929

PostSubject: Re: On the Hunt   On the Hunt - Page 4 Empty2012-01-18, 3:53 am

"Wow. The way Ellie explained things, I never would've thought your aunt could have been cured..."

Gwen rolled her eyes, "Obviously, my sister hasn't actually explained why we're here. From your not blasting us away from your doorstep, I assume Ellie was able to get her story to you both before she and your father started banging. Ellie's been staying with a friend and that friend is our Gran. Who really isn't happy right now because the thing Ellie was supposed to be hunting just made another kill."

Cybele cut in, "and when we hadn't gotten a phone call like usual, Gran got worried and sent us. Also, Linnea's getting antsy."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: On the Hunt   On the Hunt - Page 4 Empty2012-01-18, 4:02 am

Kala's smile dropped at that. "So Ellie was in town because she was hunting something? I see..." SHe seemed to think things over. "...How far away do you guys live? ...and tell me about this thing she was hunting. I don't want to seperate them so soon after they got back together, so maybe I can handle this thing. Or me and Virgil, maybe. If not, then Aunt Tiara sure as hell can. And I don't want to keep Ellie away from her daughter... that... and I want to meet her, too..."
Back to top Go down
weirdness2929

PostSubject: Re: On the Hunt   On the Hunt - Page 4 Empty2012-01-18, 4:24 am

"Yeah, some critter has it in for anime geeks. They keep finding corpses of middle school girls with their eyes turned to goop. We're not sure what it is yet," Cybele said.

"If you want to help out with it, that's fine. So long as the thing ends up dead," Gwen continued, "If you want to meet Linnea, that's something Ellie would have to arrange. She's not our kid so we can't okay it."

Ellie was breathing hard, collapsed on top of Bahara after another session of love making. "Mm...I smell breakfast..." She hinted, then her stomach growled to accentuate her point. She rested her chin on his chest to look at his face and tease him a little, "Is your dragon-ness sated for now?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: On the Hunt   On the Hunt - Page 4 Empty2012-01-18, 4:29 am

Kala nodded a bit. "Yeah, I can understand that. We'll talk about this over, or after, breakfast, since I think Virgil will be done soon."

"Ah, yeah. You can start sitting where you want now, just about done."

~~~~~

Bahara chuckled slightly holding Ellie to himself. "Oh, I suppose so. Though we should shower before we go downstairs, and the question is whether or not to go another round while in there... I certainly wouldn't be against it..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On the Hunt   On the Hunt - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

On the Hunt
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next