The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

On the Hunt

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

On the Hunt - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Hunt   On the Hunt - Page 6 Empty2012-11-21, 11:43 pm

Bahara was preparing a small little carrot snack for Linnea when she asked that question, and he smiled. "I'm pretty sure, but I guess it depends on what stories she's been telling you."
Back to top Go down
weirdness2929

PostSubject: Re: On the Hunt   On the Hunt - Page 6 Empty2012-11-22, 1:02 am

"I like the story of how mommy met Baha. There was a mean lady who was Baha's sister and she wanted Baha hurt. The mean lady asked mommy to do it, telling her lies about Baha being mean when he really wasn't. Mommy and Baha had this big fight, but mommy ended up losing and then Baha helped her feel better.

But Baha was sad. Mommy wanted to know why and followed him to an evil witch's house and found out Baha had kids. The witch had a spell on them and wouldn't let Baha's kids go. Mommy helped them break the spell and...and...they all lived happily ever after!" She smiled up at him brightly.

Linnea watched his face, frowning as she sensed a little bit of sadness with her small empathic ability. "It's okay Baha," she reached up and took his hand, "I'll help make everyone happy again!"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: On the Hunt   On the Hunt - Page 6 Empty2012-11-22, 1:10 am

Bahara smiled softly. "I'm sure you will. And yes, those stories are about us. Though you should know, my sister isn't mean anymore. She's become a very nice person. I know how your mother feels about her though, so I'll need to make sure you two are together before you meet my sister..."
Back to top Go down
weirdness2929

PostSubject: Re: On the Hunt   On the Hunt - Page 6 Empty2012-11-22, 11:46 pm

"Baha's sister turned good?" Linnea asked, wide-eyed. She took her sippy cup of juice, "Does she live here too?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: On the Hunt   On the Hunt - Page 6 Empty2012-11-22, 11:58 pm

Bahara nodded. "She does. She has her own room here. She also runs an orphanage nearby, taking care of children. It's part of how she tries to make amends for the bad things she did in the past. She's also a teacher, and teaches all of the kids. She has help from a few others as well."
Back to top Go down
weirdness2929

PostSubject: Re: On the Hunt   On the Hunt - Page 6 Empty2012-11-24, 12:00 am

Ellie came back to the kitchen, standing behind where Linnea sat and running her hand through her daughter's hair. "Kala and Virgil told me about the orphanage. And I can tell your sister has changed..." She paused, not sure what to think. "It's very strange. Just the idea of being under the same roof as...as her."

It didn't take long for Esti to finish her share of the unpacking; a snap of her fingers and it was all assembled. She left the twins to make a call and check on her other affairs.

Gwen and Cybele both had that charming smile of Virgil's on the mind. Through their bond as twins, they could tell each one was attracted to him. Their eyes met before they found Virgil back in the living room.

"Hey," Gwen said.

"Want to help set up your new sister's room?" Cybele finished.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: On the Hunt   On the Hunt - Page 6 Empty2012-11-24, 12:05 am

Bahara nodded a bit. "It's strange, yes... though I had no trouble getting used to it. We used to be inseperable, and her descent into madness was one of my most traumatic memories. Now that she's herself again... it was a bit like coming home, I suppose. I know it will be difficult, Ellie, but please, try to remember that this Tiara is essentially a different one from the one you knew."

~~~~~

Virgil was surprised, but smiled again, nodding. "Sure, alright. Kala?" He turned to his sister, only to see her trying to hide a smirk. "...What?"

"Oh nothing, nothing at all. You go ahead, I'll wait down here, I'm feeling lazy. You have fun though."

"Have fun? What- nevermind. You are so weird sometimes."
Back to top Go down
weirdness2929

PostSubject: Re: On the Hunt   On the Hunt - Page 6 Empty2012-11-24, 12:53 am

Ellie left Linnea with her snack to tuck herself by Bahara. "I'll try. I don't know that I'd be able to forgive her. I know I must sound like a hypocrite for it, but I just can't do that." She reached up and caressed his face, "After what I did, I still have a hard time believing you want me back. The very least I'll do is try."

XXXXXXX

The twins nodded to Kala before heading back to Linnea's room with Virgil. Cybele tackled a new box while Gwen went to the stack of pieces for Linnea's toddler sized bed. She motioned Virgil over to help her.

"Hold that piece while I get the bolts in place, will you? You're taking this all pretty well. Getting Ellie back and learning you have a new sister of sorts in a matter of days."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On the Hunt   On the Hunt - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

On the Hunt
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6