The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Twist Of Fate

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Twist Of Fate - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twist Of Fate   Twist Of Fate - Page 2 Empty2011-10-18, 12:10 pm

Maya hadn't seemed at all concerned when Trisha teleported away, and casually turned to look at her, eyes narrowing ever so slightly. "Monica, dear, try not to be too startled by what's about to happen. I'm going to hurt this woman, and hurt her badly. Or kill her, it depends." When Trisha fired the energy blasts at her, Maya's hands seemed to glow as a black aura surrounded them. She then began to casually deflect the energy blasts straight back at Trisha.

For anyone familiar with their race, it would become obvious that Maya was steadily growing angrier. Her clothes were starting to ruffle as if she was standing in a light breeze, that was getting stronger, and every so often, there was a spark of what looked like black electricity. She had not yet actually transformed into her demonic state, but she was rapidly approaching it.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Twist Of Fate   Twist Of Fate - Page 2 Empty2011-10-18, 1:29 pm

Krista had healed herself by this time and Monica was nearby still, she hadn't ever seen her aunt like this; but then she could recall seeing her mother like this off hand on just her right hand alone.

Trisha frowned a bit at this, but didn't stop, instead deciding to charge up a bit more energy in her blast for a stronger attack. She moved out the way of the blast of energy and assumed her attack. She was a bit stronger then expected, but no matter she wasn't a match one of her race.
Back to top Go down
https://verseproject.forumotion.com
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Twist Of Fate   Twist Of Fate - Page 2 Empty2011-10-18, 11:45 pm

Maya raised an eyebrow at Trisha's actions, tensed... and was suddenly in the air, hands together and raised above her head, before she brought the double fisted strike down on the woman to slam her back to the ground. The cracks on the ground where she'd once been standing evidenced that she'd leapt that distance as opposed to flying.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Twist Of Fate   Twist Of Fate - Page 2 Empty2011-10-18, 11:52 pm

Trisha was surprised, but she didn't go down quite that easily. At the last moment, her barrier formed around herself which made Maya's physical attack bounce off. It did however push the woman back a good amount of distance due to the force(or rather accurately on the ground but thankfully it absorbed the blow). Just because it blocked the attack didn't mean she was out of the woods. She quickly teleported higher this time, at least a few miles up.

Least she can't fly.

Her energy ball had to be cancelled of course, but that could be fixed. Instead of a energy ball, she did the same energy knives. Monica and Krista had thankfully got some distance out the way, but it absolutely shredded the concrete and anything close by. Whether this would have any effect on Maya though, remained to be seen. She was confident as long as she stayed behind the barrier and airborne she'd have not all that much to worry about.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Twist Of Fate   Twist Of Fate - Page 2 Empty2011-10-19, 12:27 am

Maya could no longer see Trisha, high up as she was, but she could certainly sense her. Then came the energy knives. "...Tch." She watched their approach, debating what to do. Do the simple thing, or go for humiliation? Humiliation, obviously. Maya was a very smart, technical woman, and as such, she realized something. For the woman to be able to accurately target her from that far away, she would have to have absolutely extraordinary eyesight, even by supernatural standards. And that, while it had it's advantages, certainly had it's disadvantages as well. It also meant she'd see what Maya was about to do. Part of it, anyway.

Maya, in the short time she had to react to the knives, formed energy at the tips of her forefingers. She slashed them at the ground in four quick movements, effectively cutting a rectangle into the ground, before raising her leg, and stomping down on the edge, at an angle. The thick slab of concrete she'd 'cut-out' popped up from the force, serving as a shield from the knives. Behind this 'shield', Maya decided to go ahead and take the next step. Transforming out of Trisha's sight, Maya intentionally placed more force behind the energy release.

As Maya's energy crackled around her, levitating off the ground as bat-like wings sprouted from her back, her eyes glowing an even deeper red, the slab of concrete was sent careening through the air, straight at Trisha. At the same time, Maya took off, staying hidden behind the slab, whilst charging energy in the palm of her right hand.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Twist Of Fate   Twist Of Fate - Page 2 Empty2011-10-19, 1:35 am

Trisha wouldn't say she was..impressed, just surprised. She hadn't really been expecting that at all, it was different to be sure. She'd grudgingly give her that at least. The debris hit her shield, but didn't do much of anything. With her opponent seeming to vanish using the cover, she didn't see Maya transform or take to the air just yet.

Not that it mattered to her in the end.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Twist Of Fate   Twist Of Fate - Page 2 Empty2011-10-20, 12:58 am

As the concrete broke against the barrier, Maya was revealed to Trisha, her right hand crackling with energy and black electricity. Her hand was formed into a knife hand strike, which she drove straight into the barrier. She struggled against the supposedly unbreakable barrier, an insane amount of power focused into her hand. Then she dropped to three fingers instead of four, and the intensity went up several notches, Maya growling lowly. She went to two fingers, the barrier seeming to bow inward where her two fingers touched it. Using the same amount of power, you can greatly increase the piercing capabilities of an attack by narrowing the point. The less surface area the force is spread out over, the more focused it is, and thus the more powerful the attack.

As such, when Maya grinned a bit wickedly and dropped the attack to one finger, the barrier buckled, cracked, and then shattered. Maya's left hand, which had been charging energy the whole time, lashed out, only to stop directly in front of Trisha's face. THen Maya released all the energy in a harmless burst. Harmless, except for the fact that it was a flash as bright as a solar flare, right in front of Trisha's hyper-sensative eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Twist Of Fate   Twist Of Fate - Page 2 Empty2011-10-21, 12:26 am

She wasn't quite sure what was going on. The young woman just knew for some reason she had grown wings and black electricity seemed to spark around her every once in a while. It must have been a transformation of some kind. But she didn't give it much more thought when Maya attacked her barrier.

It doesn't matter. She can't break the barrier of one of my kind. She thought but then noticed something odd about her energy barrier. It was buckling and giving away before it finally did shatter. Trisha's surprise lasted for a total of a few seconds, before it turned to something close to fear as Maya came forward with energy in hand.

She closed her eyes, expecting a blow which never came. However, the flash did and despite her closed eyes it still caused her pain. She screamed in pain, and due to not controlling her wings properly fell out the sky, clutching her face.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Twist Of Fate   Twist Of Fate - Page 2 Empty2011-10-21, 12:35 am

Maya didn't waste time, immediately shooting after Trisha. She repeatedly struck her as they shot toward the ground, though intentionally pulled her punches. She wanted to beat the woman down, but not knock her out or anything. If she wasn't concious, she couldn't answer questions. Question's she'd be more inclined to answer if in a great deal of pain. So Maya continued to batter Trisha around until they neared the ground, and shot down below Trisha, catching her... by the stomach, over her bent knee. She paused briefly, then held Trisha up by the hair, peering into her eyes. "Now, I'll ask again. Why did you attack my niece and her friend?"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Twist Of Fate   Twist Of Fate - Page 2 Empty2011-10-21, 2:20 am

Trisha was in a lot of pain at the moment, and took a bit of time to speak. "I..was..trying to draw another one of my kind out." She wheezed, catching her breath. "They liked that young woman so I tried to get their attention." The person she indicated too, was Krista.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Twist Of Fate   Twist Of Fate - Page 2 Empty2011-10-21, 2:41 am

Maya narrowed her eyes, obviously displeased. "What was the purpose of drawing this person out? What was so imperitive about it that it justified trying to kill two innocent young women? Was it necessary to attack them like you did? If you believe so, I'm just dying to hear your reasoning."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Twist Of Fate   Twist Of Fate - Page 2 Empty2011-10-21, 2:58 am

Trisha tried to think quickly. "I wasn't going to kill them, rough them up or hurt them but not kill them. I wanted to draw this person out because me and them have a history. They're the ones that ratted me out so I would have been executed. The person I'm after I wouldn't be able to find otherwise."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Twist Of Fate   Twist Of Fate - Page 2 Empty2011-10-21, 3:26 am

Maya was reluctant to admit it, but she couldn't sense any deceit from the woman. "...Well, seems you get to live another day. I think you are a bitch, but being a bitch is not a crime punishable by death. You will, however, be turned over to Nobus for questioning. One last thing though..." She set Trisha on her feet, dusting her off and straightening her clothes, before smiling almost warmly. "This... is for laying a hand on my niece." And with that, her hand lashed out, backhanding Trisha across the face, breaking her nose, and sending her slamming into the ground. If she wasn't unconcious, then she was certainly unable to move.

Maya pulled out her phone, dialing a number. "This is Maya Santos. Log my coordinates, there is a criminal prepared for pickup. Crime is two counts of assualt with a deadly weapon. Possibly two counts of attempted murder, if she was lying about not seriously intending to kill. One of the victims was my niece. Please find out everything you can during interrogation. Thank you." She hung up, and, with a deep breath, released her transformation. She wobbled slightly, but remained standing, placing a foot on Trisha's back to make sure she stayed down. She put a hand to her head, she always had a headache after her transformation, and looked over at Monica, smiling slightly and opening her arms to her niece, inviting her into a hug. "Come here and give your favorite aunt a hug, Moni..."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Twist Of Fate   Twist Of Fate - Page 2 Empty2011-10-21, 3:50 am

Monica went over and gave Maya a tight hug. "You're my only aunt Maya." She was teasing so that was good. "I..haven't seen you in person in a while because you're so busy all the time. Oh!" She motioned to Krista. "This is Krista..one of Tomoya's fiances. She was recommended by Lady Anya herself."

Krista was a bit nervous but bowed. "H-hello, nice to meet you.."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Twist Of Fate   Twist Of Fate - Page 2 Empty2011-10-21, 11:05 am

Maya smiled a bit more, patting Monica ontop of the head. "You know, if it wasn't for the letters you sent showing me just how happy you are and what the situation is, I'd want to hurt him. Helps that I met him once when you guys were younger." She then went over to Krista, and immediately pulled her into a hug. "Nice to meet you, Krista. Welcome to the family. I know it hasn't happened yet, but it will, so I already will consider you as another niece."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Twist Of Fate   Twist Of Fate - Page 2 Empty2011-10-22, 2:19 am

Krista blushed a bit embarrassed, but she was obviously happy of being accepted so easily and quickly. After hearing this was Monica's aunt in person she thought nervously that it would be hard for her to be accepted. However, not that hurdle seemed to be over she could relax a bit more.

"Uh, thank you.."

Like clock work, or perhaps he had been nearby the whole time, Darrien arrived in what appeared to be a portal. However, it wasn't a smooth landing as it seemed to 'spit' him out like a cannon. He barely managed to catch himself as the portal closed behind him.

"Troublesome. At least it didn't explode on me." Darrien said to himself, then turned to the others but Maya first. "..Maya? I didn't expect to see you here." He glanced at the unconcious Mystic. "..And you must have been the one with this gift for me. I was told there was a pick up, but they didn't tell me much of anything else."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Twist Of Fate   Twist Of Fate - Page 2 Empty2011-10-22, 2:38 am

Maya blinked at Darrien's entrance, then sighed. "Why am I not surprised that you were not informed it was me who called it in? I swear the communication agents of Nobus like playing tricks on the field agents... anyway, yes, this is my doing. She attacked my niece and future in-law here. I felt she was being honest when she said she never intended to kill them, but I still would like her interrogated."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Twist Of Fate   Twist Of Fate - Page 2 Empty2011-10-23, 3:04 pm

"I figured that was the case." Darrien glanced at the unconscious Trisha. "I suppose I'd have to read her the miranda rights when she's actually something resembling being conscious." He went over to the Mystic, hauling her over his shoulder. "I would like to stay in chat with you to catch up but I'm too busy too right now. In the mean time, you three take care of yourselves." And with that, another portal opened up and he was gone.

Monica watched him leave, then turned to Maya. "..I just want to go home now."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Twist Of Fate   Twist Of Fate - Page 2 Empty2011-10-23, 7:58 pm

Maya smiled sadly, and pulled Monica into her arms, kissing her forehead lightly. "Alright, sweety. Come on, I'll take you home and whip up something for you. I may not be as good a cook as Terra, but she still doesn't know my recipe for Strawberry-Soaked Sugar Cookie Surprise! Probably because it makes you more hyper than a crack addicted baby squirrel, but it's alright to spoil you every so often, I think." She looked over at Krista, strangely or not offering her hand while keeping an arm around Monica. She held the hand out as if she wanted to hold Krista's hand, not just shake. "And I'd like to get to know you as well, since we'll all be part of the same giant family before too long."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Twist Of Fate   Twist Of Fate - Page 2 Empty2011-10-23, 10:23 pm

Monica didn't laugh fully, though she did chuckle a bit to what her aunt said. "Just hearing that put me in a better mood. Been a while since I had one..probably because mom was reluctant to let me have many when I ate them as a kid."

Krista was a bit surprised, but she got over it and took Maya's hand. Albiet a bit shyly.

Levante popped out from the shadows along with Reizo and Orihime when it seemed they finally reached their destination. This village was known as 'Konoha' and was one of the few places Akuma could go with his head on still attached. Everyone else was more or less attended for, Kieth being one of the slower ones took a bit more time. Garnet and Adell both let down their charges once they finally reached the outskirts of the place.

It wasn't a city, but the place had a charm of its own.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Twist Of Fate   Twist Of Fate - Page 2 Empty2011-10-23, 10:52 pm

Orihime looked oddly relieved when they arrived, but other than that, everyone was rather calm about things. Two guards approached, looking over the group. "Names, and reason for coming to the village?" That was when Akuma stepped forward, grinning.

"Hey, it's Akuma. Go get the Hokage for me, will ya? SHe's expecting me." The guards seemed surprised, then one took off into the village, while the other watched the group. Akuma simply turned to the others. "This won't take long...unless she's asleep at her desk."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Twist Of Fate   Twist Of Fate - Page 2 Empty2011-10-24, 12:08 am

Everyone briefly introduced themselves, Garnet was a bit more interested in the village then the others. Something about the appearance fascinated her, but they were here for more important things.

"So what's the Hokage like?" Adell asked, figuring he'd get to see for himself soon enough but it wouldn't hurt to ask.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Twist Of Fate   Twist Of Fate - Page 2 Empty2011-10-24, 12:22 am

Akuma paused, thinking about Adell's question for a long moment, before answering. "An enraged, drunken bull. With massive tits." He emphasized this by holding his hands in front of his chest as if cradling two watermelons. The guard's jaw dropped, and the others just looked at Akuma with expresions ranging from confused to downright shocked. Akuma simply shrugged. "It's as simple an explanation I can give. Word of advice; don't do anything even remotely perverted, or you will learn how to fly."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Twist Of Fate   Twist Of Fate - Page 2 Empty2011-10-24, 12:33 am

"Okay.." Adell decided to leave that alone for now. He didn't have to worry about the perverted thing, he didn't make that a habit. That and he was happy with what he had. The others just of course just waited until they were to be called.

"Just wondering.." Reizo began. "Why is it you're on such good terms with Konoha?" He said the other villages wanted his head, but that he felt was too much prying for his liking so he never brought it up.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Twist Of Fate   Twist Of Fate - Page 2 Empty2011-10-24, 12:52 am

Akuma smirked. "Cause I went out of my way to help out this village's Jinchuriki, who the Hokage see's as a... well, not sure what she see's him as. A little brother, son, or grandson. One of the three. Anyway, I actually risked my life for him, and apparently, that was enough to get on her good side and have Konoha as my only safe haven in the Elemental Nations."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twist Of Fate   Twist Of Fate - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Twist Of Fate
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next