The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Twist Of Fate

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Twist Of Fate Empty
PostSubject: Twist Of Fate   Twist Of Fate Empty2011-10-02, 12:21 am

(Continued from other site)

Monica wished there was something more to go on. She wondered if Chris was in any danger, or they just needed those two in particular if they were going after people with demon blood. But worrying about it like that wasn't going to help anything.

She nodded, slowly. "..All right. I guess..there's not much else we can do for now but wait. Just let us know if your friend finds something later."

Monica didn't want to wait, neither did Krista or Garnet but if there was nothing they could do they would have too. If any of these ninja actually hurt them especially Sydney..she didn't want to think about it or what it would do to Tomoya.

It was around two days after wards they finally found a lead of where Rozalin and Sydney may have been being kept. Apparently, there was reason to believe they had headed to the 'Elemental Nations' where many, if not all the Chakra Ninja had originally came from in the first place.

Monica and Krista had decided to stay behind, though reluctantly as they would mostly just get in the way. Daria would stay behind as well to look after Dorian and keep things in order while they were away and out on business.

At current, the group was gathering together but they all set off to the Elemental Nations. There was apparently no way to get there by plane so a much slower boat ride would have to be taken. Adell hated boats; he got sea sick and felt worse then a dog but it was a small price to pay. Among those going to the trip were Kieth, Emanulle and even Reizo. He heard what happened and simply refused to change his mind otherwise on it.

Terra was needed at home, so she stayed but wished them luck as did Damon. When everyone gathered at the docks, they would set out on their journey. It was a sure bet Tomoya would go no if's or buts and just as likely Tomoyo and Kyou would too. Ichigo as well, but there had been talk about him bringing some friends of his. Adell was a bit curious of who they were. Krista and Monica were around, if nothing else to see Tomoya and everyone off.

That didn't mean Daria wasn't there to see them off, in fact she wanted to talk to Tomoya about something before he left. Dorian was with the Kenzy's currently, she just wanted to talk about an idea of possibly getting Rozalin out of this mess. But the idea itself would be something would take him off guard. To put it lightly.
Back to top Go down
https://verseproject.forumotion.com
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Twist Of Fate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twist Of Fate   Twist Of Fate Empty2011-10-10, 2:29 pm

Tomoya looked over the group that would be going, and sighed, partially in anticipation, partially in relief. Surely, with this group, they would get Sydney and Rozalin back in no time. While Karin was staying behind, she felt she wasn't strong enough to be much help and was still weak from the release of the seal, Ignis had been adamant about going. Karin would be staying with Sesshomaru and Elsie for now.

Kyou and Tomoyo stood with Adell, talking to him quietly about the situation, both eager to help the friends they'd had for years. Also coming along was Aki, who informed them that Emina would try to meet them in the Elemental Nations, but she had to report in to Nobus and inform them of the situation. Thankfully, Akuma was also coming along as a guide. Ichigo arrived shortly, and with him, three friends. One, a very large man going by the name Chad, a thin, rather arrogant looking man in glasses going by Uryu, and a bubbly, busty young woman named Orihime. Introductions could wait. For now, Tomoya had to talk to Daria.

The time they had spent with just the two of them and Dorian, had a strong impact on him. He found that he was easily able to talk to and confide in her, and enjoyed her presence. He could count her as one of his closest friends in his mind, though he had to ignore the deeper feelings toward the woman. She was off-limits in his mind, especially after she had specifically mentioned she couldn't be part of a group relationship. Perhaps in another life...

Tomoya came over to her, smiling a bit tightly. "Hey, Daria... you wanted to talk to me about something?" None of his smiles reached his eyes since Sydney had been taken. That little girl had taken a hold of his heart and would never let go.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Twist Of Fate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twist Of Fate   Twist Of Fate Empty2011-10-14, 12:21 am

Daria waited for Tomoya to come forward. She found it a bit sad he barely smiled anymore but she could hardly blame him for that. If the samething had happened to Dorian she would have been much the same way. And while she hadn't known the little girl as long, she had grown rather attached to Sydney for a girl that was hard Not to like.

"I haven't ever been one for beating around the bush, so I'll get to the point." Daria said to Tomoya. "I've found a way for Rozalin to be left off the hook. You see, the only real requirement is to introduce the Demon King's power back to demons. My ancestory has some demon in it. More to the point, Dest The Living Flame; one of the strongest known Wildfire Demons to exist. I didn't know this until recently. Val informed me of all this, he apparently has his own plans for changing the Demon Council. The plan's valdity was seconded by a woman named Kanzi; Sesshomaru's mother. You've probably heard of her since she dates one of your friends."

Daria sighed. "I trust you see where I'm going with this? In order to free Rozalin, I would become your fiance. I know I said it was something I couldn't do..but I changed my mind after seeing how you interact with the others. I want to try. If nothing else they can't force us and it would let Rozalin off the hook. I already talked to Garnet, Krista and Monica to make sure they were all right with it. So the only odd person out..is you."

I wonder if I should even be here. Reizo was pretty sure just about everyone here was stronger then he was. What if he just got in the way? He could have sat out, but he didn't want to just leave his friends hanging so he decided regardless he would do what he could when he could. There was that other new girl, she was cute but he was too nervous to talk to her. Besides, it wasn't the time for that he reasoned with himself.

So wrapped up in his thoughts, he was startled when Emanulle briefly put a hand on his shoulder. "You try to hide it, but I can tell something troubles you. Do you want to talk about it?"

"It's just I'm worried I might get in the way more then anything." Reizo admitted. "It's not me feeling sorry for myself, just hoping I'm making the right choice."

The Demon Prince seemed to muse over it before answering. "Power isn't just strength or how much you can lift. There are other kinds of power, or talents only you're capable of. If for example-" He held out a hand, forming a small red ball of demonic energy. "-I have this, then its easy to see what its for and therfore for the enemy to notice." He then closed his hand and the energy was snuffed out. "You on the other hand have talents that extend beyond just that. Not everything we face there will be something solved with blast or fist. So I would say you'll be just fine, don't worry too much."

"Heh..guess you're right.."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Twist Of Fate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twist Of Fate   Twist Of Fate Empty2011-10-14, 1:37 am

Tomoya's reaction was, to say the least, comical. He's eyes seemed to bug out, his entire body going rigid as the full meaning of Daria's words slapped him in the face, his mouth opening slightly in surprise. It took a long moment before he seemed to relax, his eyes only showing mild surprise and confusion, and a bit of hope, as he looked Daria in the eyes. "I... Daria, that... I mean to say... are... are you sure? I don't mean to question you, it's just... I never thought that you... and it's... it's alot to ask. You told me how much you disliked that situation in the past, and... I really don't think I could take it if you ever came to feel like that again, especially with me..."

~~~~

At the same time this was going on, Orihime was having similar doubts, and happened to overhear Reizo and Emanulle's conversation. so, being how she was, she came over, smiling brightly, and bowed to them both. "Hello! I'm Orihime Inoue, it's a pleasure to meet you. I heard what you were saying earlier, and I think I'm in the same position as you. You know, I can't really fight. I try, but I just can't do it. I refuse to be left behind though... if all I can do is support my friends from the sidelines, then that's what I'll do. Everyone needs to know that their friends are at their back, cheering them on. Give them a reason to fight, right?" Of course... she said all this rather rapidly due to nerves...
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Twist Of Fate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twist Of Fate   Twist Of Fate Empty2011-10-14, 1:58 am

Daria smiled very softly. "The fact you don't simply jump at this is another reason I changed my mind. Tomoya, I know I don't have to worry about that. Not anymore. I know you well enough now, and I know the people you're with. You would never intentionally neglect anyone, and all the other girls involved are good people. I don't have to worry about another getting jealous or taking it out on me. I can be happy. Even if things don't work out, I know at least we could still be friends."

Reizo, as predicted, had a few mental reactions to a beautiful girl like Orihime actually coming up to talk to him. It wasn't often girls like this came up to talk to him. As such his thought process went something along these lines:

1. This girl is really cute, probably out of my league though..

2. Oh my god she's talking to me! What do I do?

3. T.V. static

4. Okay calm down and try not to do or say anything stupid.

Reizo offered a small smile, hoping his nerves would calm, but he tended to get like this around beautiful girls. "I..uh, guess you're right. I-It's nice to meet you Orihime. If I may ask..what kind of powers do you have? I can use Ki, but I'm not the strongest here. Obviously. My name is Reizo Kannon."

"Not the strongest, but like I said, its enough." Emanulle then intrdocued himself. "I'm Emanulle Santos, nice to meet you, Orihime."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Twist Of Fate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twist Of Fate   Twist Of Fate Empty2011-10-14, 2:22 am

Tomoya paused, closing his eyes for a moment, then looked at Daria very seriously. "Daria, I'll ask once more. Are you absolutely sure? I just want to make sure, because you are very... very important to me, and I don't want you to end up regretting this one day. So I want to make absolutely sure that this is what you want before I agree to it." At the same time, he felt something clawing it's way to the surface, something he'd put on lockdown ever since it had been 'born.'

~~~~

Orihime seemed to think rather hard for a moment, then nodded. "Um, my Shun Shun Rikka are my power. I can form barriers with them, that I can use to 'reject' things. Attacks or injuries, mostly. I guess if this was a video game, I'd be the healer!" She giggled, smiling toothily. Generally, men didn't really stand a chance against that.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Twist Of Fate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twist Of Fate   Twist Of Fate Empty2011-10-14, 3:42 am

"I'm positive." Daria didn't turn or look away, looking right back at Tomoya. "I'm not promising anything though, I'm just willing to give this a chance. Worse then failing is not even going as far to try."

Reizo heart thudded a bit in his chest, but he chalked it up as mostly nerves. "Uh..yeah that's pretty neat actually. I think I'd probably be suited more to healing myself..with my personality and everything. What about your friends?" He asked, referring to Chad and the man with glasses. "I don't know them, but they seem strong."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Twist Of Fate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twist Of Fate   Twist Of Fate Empty2011-10-14, 4:38 am

Tomoya, for the first time since Sydney was kidnapped, gave a genuine, though small, smile. "Understood. Then I'll be completely... one hundred percent honest with you. I'm... really happy about this, and not jsut because Rozalin will be off the hook. I've been hiding it, because I thought it could never come to anything, but... I developed really... really strong feelings for you, Daria. I thought at times, that it would... be rather nice if I could be with you as well. I of course ignored that, because I hate the situation, but..." He paused, and sighed.

"Listen... I'll tell you, the only reason I'm not trying to kiss you right now, is because I'm so damn stressed about Sydney, and I'm not sure it would be fair to Krista. I know I've known you longer, but she's technically been my fiance longer, and I haven't even spent any real time with her. I don't want her to feel neglected. So, do you mind waiting a bit before I give you that kiss that I... that I have really badly been wanting to give you?"

~~~~

Orihime smiled, nodding. "Mhmm! Chad and Ishida-kun are both very strong, much stronger than me... though not as strong as Kurosaki-kun. We all got out powers because they were unlocked due to being around Kurosaki-kun's massive power."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Twist Of Fate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twist Of Fate   Twist Of Fate Empty2011-10-14, 4:13 pm

Daria just nodded, but smiled slightly all the same. "Of course. Take as much time as you need to, I'm not going anywhere. I like you too Tomoya. I'm not sure what it is exactly it is I feel towards you, but I won't ignore it and pretend its not there."

Emanulle by this time drifted off, letting the two talk after excusing himself. Another reason that he could just tell Reizo was attracted to Orihime. It was far too early to say if anything would actually become of it, but he did wish his friend luck. In the mean time best

"That's neat. I never heard of someone else' power giving others a boost or awakening theirs. At least not indirectly.." Reizo seemed to be getting a bit more comfortable as he talked with Orihime. "But what can they do? You said you can 'reject' things so you can heal people. That sounds pretty cool.."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Twist Of Fate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twist Of Fate   Twist Of Fate Empty2011-10-14, 5:56 pm

Tomoya smiled just a bit more and, while he didn't feel right kissing her just then, that didn't stop him from pulling her into a tight hug. "I'm really glad I met you, Daria... just... sit tight here, alright? Me and the others will be back soon with Sydney and Rozalin, so don't worry about anything." He pulled away, looking at her affectionatley before turning to head back to the others.

~~~~

Orihime shrugged slightly. "Not sure how to explain it really. Chad-kun hits things really hard, his arms transforming into his weapons, and Ishida-kun shoots things with arrows made from his energy."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Twist Of Fate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twist Of Fate   Twist Of Fate Empty2011-10-14, 11:50 pm

Reizo got the gist of what Orihime was saying. If he wanted to know more in depth about their powers he was just going have to talk to them and introduce himself sooner or later. "The energy shooting thing kinds of reminds me of someone else I know." We'll he didn't really know them, but more of heard of them.

That's when he noticed Tomoya coming back to the group, so it seemed just about everyone was here just about. Akuma was going to be their guide so they weren't going to be completely in the dark when they got there, still part of him was still nervous. There was no telling what was out there at these 'Elemental Nations'.

Levante appeared from the shadows of one of the buildings where Tomoya was at looking like he usually did, but ready to go. "Sorry I'm late for the party, I had to make sure I was properly prepared. Everyone here Tomoya?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Twist Of Fate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twist Of Fate   Twist Of Fate Empty2011-10-15, 1:21 am

Tomoya nodded slightly, rolling his shoulders. "Yeah, everyone is here. I heard that it's possible we could get some extra help once in the Elemental Nations, but everyone going now, is here. I'm ready to go and get my little sister back..."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Twist Of Fate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twist Of Fate   Twist Of Fate Empty2011-10-17, 1:50 am

"Sydney is family, that's more then enough. Lets get going. I don't want to keep our..guest, waiting." Anyone who wasn't used to Levante would probably wonder why his grin seemed to turn a bit more dark--but that was likely due to things he imagined he'd do once he got hold of the wayward ninja's.

Adell still hated riding ships. He had turned green when they had gotten further along and had been sick as a dog. Kyou, he concluded, was the best girlfriend ever simply because she stuck around despite his lack of 'sea legs' as some would call it. Reizo spent a lot of his time just talking to Orihime as they road on the boat, he seemed to have made a new friend relatively quickly. Then again, given both personalities it would incredibly odd if they didn't hit it off. The chances if that not happening were the same of Levante becoming a monk in the mountains, forsaking sex and becoming a pacifist.

Still they finally made it in a couple of days(too damned long in Adell's opinion) but they made it one piece. Kieth was too worried about Ignis to tease him, and Tomoya Sydney so on that front it became a little easier.

"So.." Adell started, speaking to Akuma. "Where are suppose to be heading too first? We need some place to stay while we're out here."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Twist Of Fate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twist Of Fate   Twist Of Fate Empty2011-10-17, 2:34 am

Akuma smirked. "Konoha, the Hidden Village of Fire Country. It's the only village actively trying to deal with the people I believe are behind all of this, the greatest spy master in the Nations hails from there, and it's the only village I can safely enter. The others kind of want my head on a platter."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Twist Of Fate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twist Of Fate   Twist Of Fate Empty2011-10-17, 2:53 am

"Ah.." Adell understood the gist of it, not everything, but enough.

"How long will it take us to get there?" Garnet asked. "I didn't think we would be camping so I brought little with me on that end."

"If worse comes to worse, we'll manage. It's not the first, nor would it be the last since I traveled with nothing but the clothes on my back." Levante said, then added. "Besides, Akuma is a ninja. 'Look underneath, the underneath'. In short always be prepared and read between the lines. I seriously doubt we'll just be going in circles blind."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Twist Of Fate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twist Of Fate   Twist Of Fate Empty2011-10-17, 3:24 am

Akuma chuckled lightly. "It's a fair distance for anyone who's stuck moving at civilian speeds. Anyone who can't keep up with the rest of us, raise your hands." At this Tomoya and Kyou reluctantly raised their hands. They were fast, but not as fast as others like Akuma and Levante. Orihime also raised her hand.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Twist Of Fate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twist Of Fate   Twist Of Fate Empty2011-10-17, 3:30 am

Reizo raised his hand, he'd be the first to admit he was probably aside from Orihime one of the slowest ones here. Garnet was confident she could keep up with the rest of them, at least not drag herself too far behind. Kieth also raised his hand, he speed had never been his strong point and probably never would.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Twist Of Fate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twist Of Fate   Twist Of Fate Empty2011-10-17, 3:35 am

Akuma nodded at that. "Four, not bad. Alright, now, the four of you will have to be carried. I'd offer a summon, but I don't have a summoning contract. The only thing I could bring out, is not fit for travel, only for destroying everything. So, who's carrying who?"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Twist Of Fate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twist Of Fate   Twist Of Fate Empty2011-10-17, 3:49 am

"I'll carry Tomoya." Garnet said simply, not leaving any room for arguments.

"Kind of obvious where I stand, I'll carry Kyou.." Adell said simply, he wasn't going to let anyone else carry her, no offense.

"I could take both Reizo and Orihime with me." Levante offered "Not carrying, but through the shadows. It would be far more convient, but I leave that option up to them."

"Uh, I'm fine with it." Reizo wondered what that kind of travel would even be like.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Twist Of Fate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twist Of Fate   Twist Of Fate Empty2011-10-17, 7:48 am

Tomoya didn't seem bothered at all by the notion of Garnet carrying him. Either he was secure in his 'masculinity' or he was fine with it for another reason. Kyou seemed embarrassed by being carried by Adell, but didn't say anything. Orihime, at the notion of being transported through shadows, seemed confused, but otherwise unnaffected.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Twist Of Fate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twist Of Fate   Twist Of Fate Empty2011-10-17, 4:08 pm

Levante waited for Reizo and Orihime to gather a bit closer, and when it was said and done all three of them seemed to vanish. Or more accurately 'fade away' into the shadows but they were still around and would follow Akuma's lead. Adell and Garnet would do pretty much the same.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Twist Of Fate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twist Of Fate   Twist Of Fate Empty2011-10-17, 5:03 pm

Akuma nodded briefly, then without further discussion, took off toward a forest to the west, moving fast enough that he became a faint blur. Ignis and Aki were right behind him, Chad slightly behind them, Tomoyo about level with Chad. Ichigo and Uryu, however, kept pace with Akuma easily. In fact, they seemed to have an easier time of it than even Akuma.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Twist Of Fate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twist Of Fate   Twist Of Fate Empty2011-10-17, 8:13 pm

Adell was roughly going in the same ball park of speed as Tomoyo was, maybe a bit less. Levante along with the two that were traveling with him even if they couldn't be seen had no trouble staying pace with the others. Garnet was just a bit behind Aki and Ignis. Kieth was lagging, but only just a bit as expected.

Damon was busy working at the shop he and his brother David worked at. After he had decided to retire from the hunting business, he had pursued something else that while safer he still enjoyed very much. At times, he still missed that kind of life style but he needed to slow down for his family's sake.

The door to the front of the shop opens and in walks a very beautiful young woman.She was wearing a very loose fitting red dress that barely covered herself, her skin was very pale and her hair was long and raven black, as were the feathered wings on her back.

She stops as she looks around the smashed shop "Excuse me..." she says in a soft, dewish tone "Can you please tell me if you had seen anyone with wings, such as mine?" she asks, pleasently "I really would like to find that person." she says, smiling a honey sweet smile.

The fact she had wings didn't bother David truthly, considering what his niece and nephew were. Damon wasn't bothered either has he looked at the girl with the loose fitting dress that couldn't be that much older then his own daughter. While so far she seemed good-mannered and he didn't pick off any particularly bad vibes from her, he would wait and see like always. People only showed what you wanted them to see, it took some time to determine if first impressions were accurate in the first place.

Trisha nods "Thank you." she says, bowing slighty. She didn't know if they were telling the
truth of not. The store was full of male smells and only One female smell. She desided to track down that one female smell. She turns and walks out of the shop. It was easier then she thought to pick up on that certain scent. She started after it, but she wasn't in Too big of a hurry, thought, when she found that female, she would Deal her and no one would stop her.

Monica wished badly she could of gone with the others, but she knew she would have gotten in the way more then anything. Maybe it was time to see about asking Samantha about some training? It would probably do her some good. She had heard from her mother her race of demon couldn't learn Ki energy, but that wasn't necessarily true for half-breeds. In the mean time, instead of just sitting and worrying, she had went out with Krista for ice cream. That always cheered her up.

That and the angel was very good company. It was hard to be too worried or down about something when she was around.

Monica just got vanilla and Krista got strawberry that matched her pink-colored hair, eating her ice cream happily in a matter that caught peoples attention. This amused Monica a bit. Before she could say something, she noticed somebody approaching them with black wings.

"..Do you know her?"

Krista shook her head. "No."

Trisha saw the first female, then the second one with wings. That caught her attention. She could tell right away she was not one of her kind, but still she had the scent of one and that compounded the fact she needed to be punished.

"Hello." They said, a strange ethereal energy sword forming. "Or rather, make that goodbye!" The blade was aimed at Monica, but her real target was the girl with wings. She just figured she wouldn't just abandon her friend to die so she'd be easier to pick off.

Krista, being physically stronger then Monica was, did manage to push Monica out the way but was impaled through the shoulder rather brutally. She ignored the pain, thankfully the adrenaline took care of most of it. However, Trisha wasn't done, a strange barrier knocked Krista away as she went skywards.

Then she formed a charge energy ball and aimed it at Monica. We'll, not exactly on her but by her to knock her off her feet. Krista wasn't standing idle though, having summoned a sword and tried at least knick her. Trisha however avoided the blows, being faster, and when seeing a painfully obvious opening her fighting style. This made it easy for Trisha to smack the angel down, who was surprisingly stubborn at the moment as she refused to stay down for any period of time.

So to amend that, she turned her energy into 'mini blades' which went through Krista's clothes and pinned her down. Monica went to hurry up and free her, but Trisha teleported there before she could, holding the sword to Krista's neck. Krista just glared at her and Monica froze.

"What should I do?" Trisha wondered outloud. "Should I kill you, or your friend?" She said the last part glancing at Monica, then focused back on Krista. "I think I'll kill you." She hissed with delight.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Twist Of Fate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twist Of Fate   Twist Of Fate Empty2011-10-17, 11:28 pm

Just as Trisha said this a slim hand gripped the angel's wrist, holding firmly as it pried the sword arm away from Krista. This hand belonged to a woman who was truly quite beautiful. However, this beauty was marred a bit by the naked anger on the woman's face, her eyes glowing a haunting red. "It would seem that my arrival on Earth was well timed." Power seemed to wash off of the woman, her grip on Trisha's wrist tightening painfully. "So, would you like to tell me what you are doing and why, before I beat you to within an inch of your life?" Another thing of note. The woman, while having a beautiful voice... it was very cold, something that could send chills down the spine. It was almost like she was on the verge of being in a rage.

Probably because she was.

Twist Of Fate 26
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Twist Of Fate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twist Of Fate   Twist Of Fate Empty2011-10-18, 1:03 am

"M-Maya?" Monica said, surprised to see her aunt here and happy. Not to mention just..partly intimidated by her at the moment. She couldn't ever recall a time her aunt was this angry since she was normally pretty calm and gentle. Krista had gotten herself free, the energy blades having vanished for now.

Trisha tried to remove her hands, but found it near impossible. How could anywhere here be able to stand up to the perfect race? "I don't have to tell you anything." She hissed, and teleported away skywards. From there she began throwing energy blast at Maya, hoping to turn the woman in a bloody puddle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Twist Of Fate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twist Of Fate   Twist Of Fate Empty

Back to top Go down

Twist Of Fate
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next