The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Abandoned

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

Abandoned - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned   Abandoned - Page 7 Empty2011-10-11, 12:04 am

"I could argue the asshole part" Jayden stated just to get a small smirk and she would let her grip fall as she would let her feet touch the roof and she stretched slightly. "give me a minute, being in one position sucks after awhile" she would stretch her arms over her head the shirt she wore was tight on her thus making her breasts stand out just a bit more and she then started to run her fingers through her hair sighing.

"I always wondered what the city looked like from up here....bet you can see the sky a lot better" Since she lived in the city pretty much all her life she never got to see the sky as open as it was now and she just stared up at it for a bit letting the wind run through her hair.

She stood there for a few minutes before sighing and letting out the breath that she had been holding a bit and she looked over at him "alright I'm ready and I'm ridding on your back lets not give ideas to soon"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Abandoned - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned   Abandoned - Page 7 Empty2011-10-11, 12:20 am

Venik watched her for a moment, reminding himself that he was a good person, and that jumping Jayden right now would be a bad thing, before he hoisted her up onto his back, securing her before taking off again. "Remind me to show you my favorite place in the city later."
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

Abandoned - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned   Abandoned - Page 7 Empty2011-10-11, 12:22 am

"if its your bed forget it" Jayden stated with a cocky smile and she giggled, her arms sliding around his shoulders as she would settle herself on his back once again. "Now lets have fun tonight ok?" she winked smiling.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Abandoned - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned   Abandoned - Page 7 Empty2011-10-11, 12:26 am

Venik smirked a bit. "Surprisingly, my bed is not my favorite place. And don't worry, fun will be had. Not the kind I'd like, but it'll be enough." Before long, he came to a stop in front of a rather flashy night club, people lined up outside. "Well, here we are..."

(I can't even remember the fucking name...)
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

Abandoned - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned   Abandoned - Page 7 Empty2011-10-11, 12:34 am

She rested her chin on his shoulder and would raise her hand a bit and began to mess with his hair a bit "well your fun and mine fun are completely different then again you saved me from my 'fun' that night" she would then kiss his cheek a bit "Lets party" she whispered in his ear and then she would slid from his back and chuckle as she moved forward her hips swaying back and forth her hair doing the same.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Abandoned - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned   Abandoned - Page 7 Empty2011-10-11, 12:38 am

Venik of course watched the swaying hips, following her. "Unless you want me to get handsy, don't tease quite so much. The saunter doesn't help." As they walked, people were obviously watching, eyes a bit wide. Wasn't every day they saw Venik following a woman. A woman following or clinging to him, sure, but never him following them. They began to wonder just what this woman was to him...
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

Abandoned - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned   Abandoned - Page 7 Empty2011-10-11, 12:47 am

"you teased me I tease right back only fair" she stated as she turned and winked at him chuckling. The choker she wore flashed a bit in the light as well as Veniks symbol etched into the leather. "And besides you like watching my ass" she would turn around and flipped her hair back chuckling.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Abandoned - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned   Abandoned - Page 7 Empty2011-10-11, 12:50 am

"Indeed I do, but consider the facts. I tease you, you get embarrassed and blush adorably. You tease me, and my self-control that keeps me from jumping you weakens. Sex has been part of my life for most of my life, it's kind of difficult to not do it when I want it." He added to this by lightly swatting her on the ass, grinning.
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

Abandoned - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned   Abandoned - Page 7 Empty2011-10-11, 12:52 am

"well then I think little venik needs to learn" she chuckled and would then let out a small yelp as he slapped her ass and she glared at him "That is NOT nice...that hurt" she stated as she rubbed her ass or more like on purpose doing it as her palms cupped her ass rubbing it.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Abandoned - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned   Abandoned - Page 7 Empty2011-10-11, 1:03 am

Venik's eyes locked on her ass as she did this, his slitted pupils thinning as his eyes took on a slightly predatory look. "...You should be careful. I rather like your ass, you shouldn't draw my attention to it so much."
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

Abandoned - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned   Abandoned - Page 7 Empty2011-10-11, 1:06 am

"I'd say bite me but you'd do it so....go fuck yourself" she stated quickly and would cross her arms causing her breasts to push up some she did not seem to notice that others where watching them in wonder what drew his attention to her.

"So you brought me here, care to show me around or you going to keep hitting my butt?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Abandoned - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned   Abandoned - Page 7 Empty2011-10-11, 1:33 am

Venik shrugged slightly, moving forward and pushing the door open. The music was booming, but certainly not deafening, so it was a perfect balance in that respect. "Your tits are great too, by the way." He then nudged her inside. The club was huge, and seemed to have two floors. A dance floor took up a good chunk of the first floor, as well as a bar. The second floor, that looked down on the first due to being like a wraparound balcony, had tables, billiards tables, and a stage with a stripper pole. The place was packed with people talking, dancing, kissing, playing drinking games and, in a couple cases, blatantly having sex in public for all to see. Venik chose the moment after someone screamed 'Yes, fuck my pussy!' to say "It's a real kid friendly place, as you can see."
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

Abandoned - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned   Abandoned - Page 7 Empty2011-10-11, 1:38 am

"Glad you noticed" Jayden stated with a roll of her eyes as she followed him into the club the music seemed to pound in beat with her heart and she looked around. This place was full of activity and she barley even took notice of the people fucking each other, she would then roll her eyes at what he said next hearing the line from the women.

"Oh ya real friendly, hide and go seek sounds like an awesome game to play some day" She winked.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Abandoned - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned   Abandoned - Page 7 Empty2011-10-11, 1:44 am

Venik nodded sagely at this, a serious look on his face. "Yes, Hide and Seek would indeed be a fun game. I know some hiding spots that are quite snug and warm, very comfortable. Bit wet at times, but that's fine, just makes it easier to get in there, you know." THe fact that he said all of this blatant innuendo as if talking about the weather was... impressive.
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

Abandoned - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned   Abandoned - Page 7 Empty2011-10-11, 2:04 am

"Sounds like thats just how the ball rolls" She chuckled and would move over to him a bit more. "So besides the obvious fun thats going around care to dance?" She asked taking his hand and not really giving him much choice as she dragged him to the crowd of dancing bodies.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Abandoned - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned   Abandoned - Page 7 Empty2011-10-11, 2:08 am

Venik chuckled lightly, amused. "Sure, why not. Not one for dancing usually, but I can stomach it when there is someone worth dancing with. If anyone touches you in an inappropriat way, and it's not me, let me know, I'll deal with it. Once everyone knows you are with me, they'll know better."
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

Abandoned - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned   Abandoned - Page 7 Empty2011-10-11, 2:11 am

"with all these bodies going to be rather hard to know if its you or not" She chuckled and would start moving with the rest of the crowd, her hips rocking back and forth and she would then grin as she turned and pressed her butt against his hips a bit. "Course it might be me doing the bad touching" she teased and couldn't help but laugh.

She was glad he brought her here, after everything that happened it felt nice to just forget about it and have fun. As she danced her hair flowed around her the black and pink locks brushing over her skin and her ass rubbed slightly against his hips a bit more till she would slightly slip away to turn around and dance in front of him facing him; a bright smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Abandoned - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned   Abandoned - Page 7 Empty2011-10-11, 2:16 am

Venik didn't move much, but his movements were oddly graceful and enticing. Several women nearby took obvious notice. Many of them unnaturally beautiful. Venik didn't notice, however, as he was watching Jayden only, rather enjoying her little 'performance'. "You do know that the moment you give the okay, I'm going to make sure you won't be able to walk straight, right? Your teasing will result in that."
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

Abandoned - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned   Abandoned - Page 7 Empty2011-10-11, 2:20 am

"Is this before or after you pound me into a coma?" She asked with a laugh and kept dancing. "as for my teasing, all the kids dance like this, your the king of this city you should know the clubs that are alright for us humans to go to. Hell a place like this was where I first learned how to kiss shouldn't be shocking that I learned how to dance from the same type of place"

Jayden as they danced though did take notice of the women, she was so plain compared to them and she let her eyes scan them over and wonder just why venik was interested in her; yes he found her interesting and 'fun' to be around but what exactly does he see in her. Jayden would let that thought slip away as she looked back at him.

"As for the walking straight, I couldn't walk well after being raped so I can understand that"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Abandoned - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned   Abandoned - Page 7 Empty2011-10-11, 2:23 am

The mention of her rape immediately killed the grin, which twisted into a grimace. "...Please don't use that as a comparison. I'm nothing like that man and I wouldn't treat you the way he did. Anything I did to you, you would enjoy. I'd make sure of it."
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

Abandoned - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned   Abandoned - Page 7 Empty2011-10-11, 2:27 am

"I'm sure you wouldn't Venik but at the same time, we have not even gotten that far in our relationship to truly know what the other one thinks or does. I ain't saying your going to do it, I'm just not sure if you are sounds real bad now that I say it out loud but I guess its just fear that something like that will happen you know?" She stated as she looked at him, she was scared that she would be 'hurt' like that again or that she would not only have that happened but watch people she cared about being killed.

Shacking her head she would stop dancing "I'm going to go use the bathroom think you can get me a soda?" she asked as she started off the dance floor.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Abandoned - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned   Abandoned - Page 7 Empty2011-10-11, 2:31 am

Venik nodded slightly, watching her go, an unidentifiable look in his eyes. He then went to the bar, and indeed got a soda. Just because it served mostly alchohol didn't mean it didn't serve other things.
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

Abandoned - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned   Abandoned - Page 7 Empty2011-10-11, 2:36 am

Jayden moved into the bathroom took her a bit to wade through the crowd and not get almost grabbed by guys fucking women or vise versa. Once in the bathroom she sighed and moved into one of the stalls she had to pee since Venik got her from home so once she was finished she sighed in relief "Note to self bathroom before taking a ride with Venik" she stated out loud then flushed the toilet and moved to the sink.

She could see some other women coming and going out of the well furnished bathroom, some human some vampire some other races she couldn't quiet name yet maybe she could ask Venik to help her identify each race so that way she would be more aware. Turning on the water she would splash some of the cool water onto her face and sighed "Wonder if he knows any good dances" she asked herself out loud again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Abandoned - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned   Abandoned - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Abandoned
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Multi-Verse Project :: Earth Realm :: Elsewhere :: Other Loations :: Vanguard-
Jump to: