The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Abandoned

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Abandoned - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned   Abandoned - Page 6 Empty2011-09-22, 11:53 pm

Venik smirked a bit. "I don't know, I can be pretty charming and persuasive when I want. If we were together, I think you'd come to trust me enough for that sooner than you think."
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

Abandoned - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned   Abandoned - Page 6 Empty2011-09-22, 11:55 pm

"Oh is that a fact Venik? Sounds to me like you are actually hoping for that" she smirked and rested her chin on his shoulder "but I wouldn't want to take you away from all the other women who want you, wouldn't be fare to take such a guy like you off the market"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Abandoned - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned   Abandoned - Page 6 Empty2011-09-22, 11:57 pm

Venik dropped his voice a bit, it becoming rather seductive for a moment. "Who says I still want to BE on the market? Been on it for over two hundred years, been thinking it's about damn time I settled down, ya know?"
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

Abandoned - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned   Abandoned - Page 6 Empty2011-09-23, 12:04 am

Her cheeks would turn a dark red and she would sit up quickly "Venik I swear your an ass" she stated and looked a way "you really don't mean that....i mean come on king of the night or vampires or what ever you are would not want to settle down with a lowly human like me"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Abandoned - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned   Abandoned - Page 6 Empty2011-09-23, 12:09 am

Venik sighed, mildly irritated. "I say what I mean and I mean what I say. Also, again, I wasn't always a vampire. More than that, I don't give a shit WHAT you are. You could be undead and I wouldn't care. I find you interesting, you've got spunk, you are not a complete airhead, and you are very easy on the eyes. That's what I care about."
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

Abandoned - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned   Abandoned - Page 6 Empty2011-09-23, 12:34 am

Jayden bit her lip she was making an excuse so that he wouldn't try and get close to her after all, she caused enough problems and he had to always save her ass. But she would then look back at him slightly before leaning her head down resting her chin on his shoulder "thanks....." She whispered "I know you don't care Venik but at the same time.....I guess you could say I'm scared to even think about that....I...I've never had a relationship before"

It was rather embarrassing to tell him that since hell she looked like and even acted like she had many boyfriends true she never had sex with any of them, but she had just put off that she had done everything else. She had to look away from him then her cheeks a dark red from embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Abandoned - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned   Abandoned - Page 6 Empty2011-09-23, 12:36 am

Venik shrugged. "I've only had a few real relationships, so I'm hardly an expert. You don't have to be embarrassed. Also... what do you mean, I don't care?"
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

Abandoned - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned   Abandoned - Page 6 Empty2011-09-23, 12:44 am

She would shrug a bit "I mean....you don't seem to really care if I did or didn't have experiences....you just seem to well not give a shit about a lot of things Venik....well unless it concerns my safety it seems then again when you saved me, you just saved me to keep the peace...."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Abandoned - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned   Abandoned - Page 6 Empty2011-09-23, 12:46 am

Venik smirked. "Actually, saving you risks causing trouble. Pretending that I own you is how I'm keeping the peace. And 'm a very laid back guy, so..."
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

Abandoned - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned   Abandoned - Page 6 Empty2011-09-23, 1:25 am

"So by making it look like you 'own me' keeps the peace and keeps me who you find attractive by you at all times?" She asked looking at him "ya your such a guy.....doing something sneaky to keep a hot girl on your arm" Jayden couldn't help but smile and laugh at that. "as for laid back no...your lazy" she smirked.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Abandoned - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned   Abandoned - Page 6 Empty2011-09-23, 1:30 am

Venik grinned. "I did say that sitting in my lap or clinging to me, while a benificial idea, was optional. And I cannot deny that I'm a lazy bastard."
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

Abandoned - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned   Abandoned - Page 6 Empty2011-09-23, 1:36 am

Jayden would chuckle "tell me personally do you want me to sit in your lap cause you already got the clinging to you done" she stated as she was still sitting on his back with his hands just underneath her ass.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Abandoned - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned   Abandoned - Page 6 Empty2011-09-23, 1:53 am

Venik was slowing now, but was thouroughly amused. "I'm not going to lie. I would LOVE it if you sat in my lap. However, I'm not going to make you. It's up to you, like I said."
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

Abandoned - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned   Abandoned - Page 6 Empty2011-09-23, 1:56 am

"give me a really good reason why I should sit in your lap and you MAY get your wish" she stated with a smirk. "Or you could ask REALLY nicely and give me your best puppy eye look" she grinned and would sit up a bit straighter her back hurting for being stuck in one position to long.

"Anyways are we almost there? No offense but I would like not to feel your fingers almost up my ass"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Abandoned - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned   Abandoned - Page 6 Empty2011-09-23, 2:49 am

Venik raised a brow. "Would you prefer my fingers were almost up somewhere else then? As for a good reason... it will further convince people that you 'belong' to me and thus there is no way they would ever mess with you, for fear of me gutting them. That, and they'd treat you with almost as much respect as they treat me. Apparently, my lap is a coveted position. Odd as that is."
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

Abandoned - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned   Abandoned - Page 6 Empty2011-09-23, 2:56 am

"No I would not Venik really would like to be able to see your hands at all times cause ya....till or if we date I do not want your hands going places on me that they shouldn't" She stated and would then roll her eyes a bit at him "a coveted position...sounds more like stating to everyone 'hey look I'm Venik's new bitch' and I rather not have that title on my head" she would state and brush her hair back and then look at him.

"Maybe 'girlfriend' or something else but not bitch"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Abandoned - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned   Abandoned - Page 6 Empty2011-09-23, 3:23 am

Venik grinned a bit. "It's a coveted position because the last person to sit there WAS my girlfriend, smart one. Everyone was sure they were seeing my future mate and wife sitting there. Things didn't work out though, because I really saw her more like a sister."
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

Abandoned - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned   Abandoned - Page 6 Empty2011-09-23, 3:27 am

Jayden would tap her fingers against the back of her hand as she still had her arms wrapped around his shoulders, and she would blow her bangs out of her face slightly "oh sounds great Varik, not only are we going to apparently your home slash tit fuck bar but I get to meet the women who was considered a perfect 'mate' to you but now is your sister..."

She would sigh and chew on her bottom lip a bit, "and to possible top that off she's probably like drop dead gorgeous and your attention is on me who is though sexy and hot is no where at all like a women that held your attention long enough to DATE you." This was just great she thought as she still was ridding on his back before she would then speak her chin resting on his shoulder a bit.

"Though....I do got to admit kinda feels nice that your even slightly interested in my human ass....but then again Varrik what are we between each other? Friends or Hero and Damsel in distress?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Abandoned - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned   Abandoned - Page 6 Empty2011-10-10, 10:25 pm

Venik was a patient man, but sometimes, he just got sick of things. If necessary, he could hide it, but here, he saw no reason to. She deftly spun Jayden around, his body as the focal point, so that she now was in front of him and facing him, but still holding onto him in the same way. A compromising position too, her nose touching his and their hips pressed together. He peered into her eyes seriously. "Yes, Lilith is gorgeous. She's a vampire, it comes with the territory. I was attracted to her, and I cared about her, and I fucked her. But the feelings I had for her never got any deeper. When I realized that, I knew there was no point, so I ended it. And now, thirty years later, I see her as a sister."

Then, surprisingly or not, he gave her ass a squeeze. "And I am more than just slightly interested in your 'human ass.' Despite popular opinion, looks are not most important to me. I don't know why, but you interest me in more than a physical way. Yeah, I find myself eager to pin you to a wall or bend you over a table and fuck your sexy little ass into a coma, but I also rather like the idea of just hanging out with you or talking to you. That's new. I used to be what you could call a 'man-whore', but I've found that I've finally reached a point where casual sex just doesn't interest me much anymore, and I actualy am looking to settle down with someone. I don't have a clue what will happen, but I'm willing to give it a try with you. Or does that not sit well with you, 'friend'?"
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

Abandoned - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned   Abandoned - Page 6 Empty2011-10-10, 10:48 pm

Jayden was about to say something else when she found herself face to face with Venik or more like nose to nose and she just starred at him slightly stunned that she was now looking at him rather than just talking to him. At least she was wearing jeans and not a skirt other wise this could possible end up really bad; and she knew she was NOT ready for that step at the present time. But just as she went to speak or attempt to he already began and she had to pretty much 'sit' there and listen to him talk.

Her eyes however darkened a bit when he squeezed her ass and though she could tell it was in a playful manner it was still her ass. Again Jayden went to speak but she was cut off and sat there in stunned silence as he spoke about what he wanted and that he wanted to try things about with her. She was human he wasn't and she also had to wonder what the fuck would her grandparents think if she came home and said 'not only am I an out of control teenager I'm dating a vampire who happens to be the king or ruler of this city.'

Once he finished talking she waited just to make sure that he was not going to start up again, truth be told she liked listening to him his voice was calming but she would let her mind go back to the matter at hand she just stared at him trying to think of something to say, what could she say that wouldn't get him to possible drop her on her ass because of her rather harsh tongue. She bit the inside of her lip thinking before she would raise her hands that where resting on his shoulders one sliding up through his hair just slightly till she spoke "friends my ass" she smirked then kissed him.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Abandoned - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned   Abandoned - Page 6 Empty2011-10-10, 11:19 pm

Venik had been waiting for her answer patiently, but hadn't expected the one he got. He was actually startled by the kiss, and almost tripped as he landed from a jump. He halted in his run and pulled back from the kiss, looking at her in mild shock. "...Friends your ass indeed." He immediately delved back into the kiss, pushing the sexual tension he was feeling into it. Sure, nothing was likely to happen anytime soon, but at least he could get her thinking about it, let her know how serious he was about being into her, and get her all hot and bothered, something that would really amuse him.
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

Abandoned - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned   Abandoned - Page 6 Empty2011-10-10, 11:40 pm

Jayden was smirking as she had caught him by surprise it was a good pay back since he tended to catch her off guard more often than not. "thought you would like that" she chuckled but her chuckle was cut short as his lips found hers again and a shiver would run down her spine as she felt the sexual 'lust' within him and her cheeks would turn a slight red till she had to pull her lips back just so she could breath.

"Y..your going to have to learn I need to breath..." she stated looking at him. Still pretty much ridding him in the front, she would then let her hands slid back down to rest on his shoulders. "So...are we at the club yet? Cause you stopped moving"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Abandoned - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned   Abandoned - Page 6 Empty2011-10-10, 11:49 pm

Venik smirked a bit. "I have to breathe too, I just have practice. Maybe you'll get the same practice with me. And no, not at the club yet, but almost. I stopped to concentrate on you. Bodyslamming a woman into the side of a building is kind of a mood killer."
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

Abandoned - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned   Abandoned - Page 6 Empty2011-10-10, 11:51 pm

"or just straight killer, because last time I checked your a vampire and ya your body slamming could end up killing me" she chuckled. Jayden then turned her head a bit to see exactly where they were "where exactly are we in this city? I'm used to seeing it from the ground not the roofs"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Abandoned - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned   Abandoned - Page 6 Empty2011-10-10, 11:57 pm

"Wolfrunner's Hollow, the center of the city. Also the safest. And at the exact center, my club." He then paused. "...Do you want me to put you back on my back? I enjoy this position, but I actually DO take the woman's feelings into consideration. I'm an ass, not an asshole."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Abandoned - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned   Abandoned - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Abandoned
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Multi-Verse Project :: Earth Realm :: Elsewhere :: Other Loations :: Vanguard-
Jump to: