The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lost And Found

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

Lost And Found - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost And Found   Lost And Found - Page 3 Empty2011-10-10, 3:42 am

((OoC: To be frank, I've hit a wall here. One of you can take over GM for a bit and jump in time. Otherwise, Latria's at work - the hospital - and Tohr's at school.))
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Lost And Found   Lost And Found - Page 3 Empty2011-10-10, 11:16 am

[OOC: Oh, Saika was about to use her time powers to help Latria get her stuff together, and get to work, in the space of seconds. We can skip that and just say it happened if you'd prefer though.]
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Lost And Found   Lost And Found - Page 3 Empty2011-10-10, 11:32 pm

(I'll go with a bit of a time skip to keep things moving. Probably for the best otherwise it would be like two seperate threads with Tica and co hanging out while Latria and Tohr at work)

Tica was bored out of her damned mind.

After things had settled down, they lead Saika back to the apartment they were staying at. From the looks of things, this was going to be a it cramped with everyone staying at this one place. The apartment wasn't really made to accommodate six people, so they were going have to stuff themselves in what ever area they would fit and call it a day.

The upside was this was potentially awkward situations with Cadmus since he was around three girls and as such, seeing at least one of them in some state of undress most likely. It should be amusing seeing his reaction at least. She almost wished she could of had at least have a go at one of the hunters earlier.

"So you play cards Saika?" She asked the hunter, wanting to do something while they waited for Latria or Tohr to get home.
Back to top Go down
https://verseproject.forumotion.com
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Lost And Found   Lost And Found - Page 3 Empty2011-10-11, 12:49 am

Tohr waved to his friends as they continued down the sidewalk. He brought his key up to the doorknob, unlocked it and stepped into the doorway. "Hey, Mister Cadmus!" he called out. He seemed excited about something, but his look quickly switched to alarm when he noticed there were strangers in his home. "Who are you?!"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Lost And Found   Lost And Found - Page 3 Empty2011-10-11, 1:01 am

At this moment, Saika was... cleaning. It was an apartment as opposed to a mansion, so she didn't bother to use her powers. As such, when Tohr opened the door, the first sight would be Saika dusting a side table. She blinked at him, then went back to cleaning. "Saika Hunter, I'm... protection, for you and your sister.... and these two." She jerked her head over toward Cadmus and Tica, seemingly extremely focused on dusting.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Lost And Found   Lost And Found - Page 3 Empty2011-10-11, 2:03 am

Tica wasn't too happy about the idea of someone 'protecting' her but she let it slide, it wasn't worth making a big deal over. Though her ego and pride did take something of a bit of a ego but she'd live.

"Relax. They're all friends." Cadmus said, going over to the young half-demon. "This is Tica. She's a friend of mine, and that's Saika as she said. She's a vampire. Tica is the same race as me. She just looks different."

Putting aside her other thoughts for now, Tica introduced herself. "Nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Lost And Found   Lost And Found - Page 3 Empty2011-10-11, 2:59 am

Tohr shied behind Cadmus, looking back and forth between Saika and Tica. He clung to the heartless' pant leg and mumbled to him, "Latie gets home in a hour." Tohr obviously wasn't keen on having more unknown guests. At the very least he didn't protest. However, he didn't leave his spot behind Cadmus.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Lost And Found   Lost And Found - Page 3 Empty2011-10-11, 3:05 am

Saika paused in her cleaning to look over at the young boy, thinking about his discomfort. She didn't like it, so she did the first thing that came to mind, which was a tactic she used on CHelsa when she was feeling down. Hopefully, it would work here. That is to say, she hoped it worked when she made a ridiculous face at the boy that made it look like she was drunk, stoned, and mentally impaired, all at the same time, while making the 'peace' sign with one hand.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Lost And Found   Lost And Found - Page 3 Empty2011-10-11, 3:19 am

When Tohr ran behind Cadmus and hid behind him, clutching his pants leg, Tica was a bit taken back for a number of reasons. Since as far as she could remember spending time with Cadmus, when had he ever been a kid person? But visual evidence didn't lie. The kid was obviously comfortable enough around him and made him feel safer while he was closer nearby.

We'll I'll be. Cadmus really is growing. Still looks uncomfortable around me though, won't push it.

Cadmus was partly amused by this which was apparent even behind the shades, but he didn't seem to mind. "A hour? It'll be here quicker then you think." He was going to say more when Saika burst out her rather odd face for Tohr to see. If that didn't make him laugh or at least a bit more comfortable he wasn't sure what would. Hell, it was amusing to him and Tica.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Lost And Found   Lost And Found - Page 3 Empty2011-10-11, 3:44 am

Tohr was completely caught off guard by Saika's silly face. At first, it shocked him because the change was so drastic. In a moment he found himself giggling wildly into Cadmus' pant leg. "No fair!" he managed to fit the words between laughs.

Cadmus said they were friends of his, and the light-haired one was silly. Tohr visibly relaxed, loosening his grip on Cadmus' leg but not letting go. "How come you're here?" he asked the two women.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Lost And Found   Lost And Found - Page 3 Empty2011-10-11, 11:29 am

Saika dropped the silly face, replaced by her usual calm demeanor. "Well as I said, I'm here for protection. It's my job to make sure the nobody hurts you, your sister, Cadmus, or Tica here." She glanced over at Tica. "And if you are anything like me, Tica, you hate the idea of being protected, but you have to accept that you can't handle everything on your own. Nobody can." She turned back to Tohr, and smiled very slightly. "While I'm here, I'll also be helping out around the apartment. I'm kind of a clean freak. Though I'm going to suggest to your sister that we all move, at least temporarily, to a new location. Better safe than sorry."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Lost And Found   Lost And Found - Page 3 Empty2011-10-16, 4:07 am

(Sorry, thought it was Fuzzy's turn ><)

"Probably a good idea. Me and Tica can make portals so he can still go to the same school and everything until this blows over." Cadmus shrugged. "Up to her though." He smiled just a bit slightly at Tohr still being attached to his leg, the squirt had grown on him. "I'll be honest since you deserve to know. Do you remember the first time how we met?" He asked, referring to the time about the hunters. "It's something like that, but its fine now." At least for now.

Tica Did in fact hate being protected and she was convinced she could of handled it if it wasn't for Latria being used as a hostage. Still, she had a point. "Eh. I don't like it but what you say makes sense. I was going to suggest maybe our old stomping grounds if we needed a place to lay low, but maybe not the best idea. At least the first one.."
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Lost And Found   Lost And Found - Page 3 Empty2011-10-17, 6:43 pm

Tohr, tugged at Cadmus' leg with a fown. "I don't wanna move again. Latie said we could stay if we were careful. I was super careful, too!" His worry was momentarily misplaced, but he was sure Latria was fine.

"...But more people attacked Latie. What do we do?" Sadness took him when he realized things would change yet again.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Lost And Found   Lost And Found - Page 3 Empty2011-10-17, 11:36 pm

Saika shrugged at that. "We lay low, and wait things out. Several people are now working to find the people who are responsible for the attacks, people who are very, very hard to hide from. I'm sure you and your sister will be able to live normally again really soon."

Last edited by Aviaris_Sevanthis on 2011-10-18, 11:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Lost And Found   Lost And Found - Page 3 Empty2011-10-18, 2:01 am

"Yeah. I wouldn't worry about it, things will sort itself out." Cadmus didn't like seeing Tohr sad, he was normally a pretty happy kid but that sort of thing would bother just about anyone just about.

"It'll be up to Latria in the end anyway. Let's not catch our chickens before they hatch." Tica looked at Saika. "If this falls through, do you have any idea where we'll be staying? I gathered you and yours travel a lot so there's probably a lot of places to lay low at."
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Lost And Found   Lost And Found - Page 3 Empty2011-10-18, 4:52 am

Tohr reluctantly released Cadmus and dashed off to his room. After a moment, he returned without his school bag and sweater. The little half demon scurried to the couch and climbed onto a cushion. He pressed his hands between his knees and kicked his feet alternately. Tohr was intent on hearing Saika's answer. He also wanted to wait for Latria's return.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Lost And Found   Lost And Found - Page 3 Empty2011-10-18, 11:24 am

At Tohr's actions, Saika cleared her throat a bit, deliberately not looking at anyone as she turned a little red, blushing. Obviously she wasn't attracted to a child, but she was embarrassed, because she found his actions just plain adorable. "A-anyway, my family has several safe houses set up all over the world, and also in the Demon Realm. They are all connected with magical portals set up by mages, so on the off chance that one of them doesn't work out, we can easily move to another one. So really, it depends on where Latria and Tohr want to stay. Me and my sisters likely have a safe house near wherever they pick."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Lost And Found   Lost And Found - Page 3 Empty2011-10-18, 1:23 pm

She's cute when she blushes.. Cadmus thought to himself but tried to push it aside. It was just an observation..so he thought. But he was attracted to the vampire at least, if there was ever going to be anything more then that would remained to be seen.

"Sounds like a plan to me." Tica nodded, she let the blushing part go. "Me, personally, I think the Demon Realm would be best. Because then its harder to track and unless they're really stealthy, a bunch of hunters are going to stand out worse then a sore thumb. Up to Latria though I guess."
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Lost And Found   Lost And Found - Page 3 Empty2011-10-18, 10:19 pm

"What's that?" Tohr interjected. He tried not to interrupt, but his curiosity got the better of him as it often does. "You guys keep saying 'Demon Rem.' Is that a place?" He had a little difficulty grasping the conversation.

"Also, is a 'safe house' different than my house? How come we can't use this one here?" He leaned forward as he spoke, still kicking his feet.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Lost And Found   Lost And Found - Page 3 Empty2011-10-18, 10:57 pm

Saika paused, pinching her nose briefly as she turned a bit red again. 'Damn that kid and his adorability!' After a moment, she dropped her hand and answered. "The Demon Realm is the original homeland of all demons. As for what a safehouse is, it's a building that is specifically set up for the purposes of hiding from others or just laying low. Only trusted people are allowed to know where it is, how to get there, anything. When someone wants to disappear for awhile, a safehouse is where they want to go. It's safer than a normal house."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Lost And Found   Lost And Found - Page 3 Empty2011-10-19, 1:48 am

Cadmus was just partly amused at Saika's reaction, and Torh being..we'll himself. It would probably the source of amusement for more times to come. As he listened to what Saika said, it made him think a bit. Was it truly the birth place of all demons? The notes he remembered of the Keybearers traveling to different worlds, as well as Heartless popping up and existing on others made him think maybe it wasn't the case. Maybe it was just most of them?

It probably wasn't worth bringing up for now, but he made a note to do some more research on it later some time.

"We'll I got no problem with either." Tica shrugged. "Honestly, might be fun to see it for myself. There's no 'Demon Realm' where I come from. He-heck there isn't even a New York." She corrected herself because Tohr was nearby.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Lost And Found   Lost And Found - Page 3 Empty2011-10-21, 6:29 am

Tohr groaned audibly and sprawled out on the couch. "But why do we gotta even hide? You and mister Cadmus are here to beat up the bad guys, right?" He punched toward the ceiling to emphasize "beat up."

Suddenly, Tohr sat straight up looking at Cadmus. "Oh, yeah! I think there was some bad guys fighting at school today! The police came and everything. And there was this really creepy old guy in a big jacket." Tohr spoke excitedly. It was difficult to tell whether he adopted his excitable nature from Latria, or vice versa.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Lost And Found   Lost And Found - Page 3 Empty2011-10-21, 11:14 am

Saika paused, thinking. "Creepy old guy in a big jacket? Hm, I'll have to keep an eye out for that... as for why we have to hide... if there is a fight, there is no guarantee that someone won't get hurt. We are strong, but there are stronger people out there. We could also be overwhelmed with numbers. Unless we hide, they could just send more and more people after you and your sister, and we'd never be able to rest easily." She decided not to mention that they could also just blow-up the place...
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Lost And Found   Lost And Found - Page 3 Empty2011-10-21, 12:44 pm

She's got a point. Cadmus hadn't really even thought of them blowing up the house but it would be a fair next step if they did. He really wished he could go on the offensive instead of waiting for them to come but that couldn't be helped.

"Wait. Creepy old guy?" He paused, thinking about the strange guy that warned them. "Do you remember what they looked like?"
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Lost And Found   Lost And Found - Page 3 Empty2011-10-22, 4:04 am

"He looked really old and super angry. His jacket was dark and he smelled bad. Like that smoke stuff grown-ups do. I remember him cuz he looked real 'spicious. Then we had to go back early for recess cuz the police came." Tohr recounted.

The boy slumped in the sofa and grumbled. "So we gotta move again... How come they wanna get us so bad anyway? Latie never did anything, she just helps people at the hospital."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost And Found   Lost And Found - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lost And Found
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next