The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lost And Found

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Lost And Found - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost And Found   Lost And Found - Page 2 Empty2011-10-01, 10:08 pm

"Latria has a little brother at a school nearby, so you guys might want to have some of your people check around that area for anything unusual." Tica didn't know Latria but it seemed..odd there was so many people after her. She seemed like a typical half-demon as far as she knew of the girl so far and there was nothing too out of the ordinary as she could tell.

"But I agree. Cadmus, my friend told me the first time they met he saved her and her brother from hunters. It can't be a coincidence there's so many and often after her." Tica was still a bit miffed at herself she actually had Needed help. If that cheap bastard had been using Latria as a hostage she would have been able to tear him a new one.

While Akuma was getting to 'work' on the stragglers, Cadmus finally went to talk to Darrien who was tying the unconcious man up with cuff's.

"Just what exactly is Nobus and what are you going to do with him?" Cadmis asked, wondering what odd technique the other man was using.

"Nobus." Darrien paused. "We'll, think of it something akin between a cross of the police and Black Ops. It's our job to capture superhuman criminals basically, if possible. Right now its just going to interrogate them to see what they know, toss them jail. My name's Darrien. Still, its disheartening a bit. I had been hoping they would put a bit more of a fight." He sighed dramatically.

"Cadmus." The young Heartless said after a brief hesistation.

Darrien pulled out what seemed to be a holotop of some kind, typing on it a bit. "Odd. Your energy is a bit different. It sort of reminds me of a demons but not quite sure.." Cadmus tensed, but then he shrugged, typing on it a bit before putting it away. "I suppose its none of my business. I just have to wait until Akuma is done then we'll take them to Eirin to get a truth serum injected."
Back to top Go down
https://verseproject.forumotion.com
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Lost And Found   Lost And Found - Page 2 Empty2011-10-01, 10:57 pm

Latria's mind snapped into full swing when Tica finished speaking. The attacks were one thing, but Tohr's safety meant the world to her. She stood abruptly; her face was wrought with fear.

"Oh, no! What if they went after him too? I have to go find him!" She dashed toward the door, ready to take off down the street toward Tohr's school. She was a fast runner but not inhumanly fast.

----------

The cloaked escapee struggled in his earthly prison. He kept his focus on the sword while glancing toward Akuma. He wasn't anywhere near strong enough to break the earth around him and had no techniques of his own for escape. He was trapped. By the time he heard about the technique Akuma used, he was fuming. "Dammit. Didn't say anything about Shinobi." He cursed under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Lost And Found   Lost And Found - Page 2 Empty2011-10-01, 11:32 pm

Latria's movement was halted when Saika grabbed hold of her firmly, but gave a reassuring smile. "Don't worry, I'll tell Akuma. I suspect he'll want a chance for some more action. You stay here, where it's safe." She then headed outside.

Akuma was in the process of pulling his prisoner out of the hole and tying him up with 'ninja wire' when Saika came up. "What's up? Something happen?"

"Can you go check out the nearby school? One of the girls, the one being held hostage, has a little brother there, she's worried he may be in danger. Figured you'd like the chance to possibly get a bit more action... that answers that." She'd barely finished when Akuma disappeared in a burst of lightning, his own version of the 'Body Flicker' technique. She smirked, and hefted the bound man over her shoulder, carrying him back toward the others.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Lost And Found   Lost And Found - Page 2 Empty2011-10-02, 12:13 am

While Tica didn't know Latria for too long she was still oddly protective of her. Why when she barely knew her just yet she didn't even know. Maybe it was something about the girls aura. That was why the moment she was going to rush off, she was either going to go with her or rush off herself. That was until Saika moved and quickly stopped her.

Honestly, part of her was a bit twitchy she hadn't gotten to hit something but as long as Latria and the kid were okay, it should be fine.

"I'm sure he'll be okay." She tried to reassure, glancing at Eirin. "If anything I'm a bit more worried these guys having set up shop somewhere and waiting for the right chance when our guard is down. Like today."

Darrien raised a brow at this, but otherwise didn't seem bothered. "Cadmus? Your friends are this way." The other man he had knocked out and tied up was dragged along. He had called in HQ with his holotop so they would be picking them up soon as is. In the mean time, it wouldn't hurt to try to get some information out of them. Not that it mattered; they would find out what they needed to know from them once they arrived at HQ and were properly interrogated.

"Thanks." The Heartless didn't want to seem too eager, but he really was worried about Tica and Latria. Even if Tica did get on his nerves at times with her teasing and such. Then it clicked. Shit, Torh. "I'll be right back!" And before Darrien could say anything, he suddenly teleported.

Darrien blinked, then shrugged. "Must have been important."

When they got there, Tica turned her attention towards them, looking at the unconscious men who were tied up and very much beat up. We'll one was conscious at any rate. "..These the hunters?"

"I'm afraid so." Darrien said as he walked in, hand in his pocket. "I called HQ to pick them up but we have to baby-sit them. Perhaps get some information from them in the mean time. Who they work for, how many are there. Eirin, I assume you have some truth serum on your person?"

"You must be Latria." Darrien said, seeing the young girl. "Your friend..Cadmus I think his name was, he vanished but he's fine."

"..Must of went to check on Torh.." Tica said more to herself. "You guys gonna interrogate him Here?"

"We'll, not in front of you obviously but you get the idea."
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Lost And Found   Lost And Found - Page 2 Empty2011-10-02, 12:50 am

Latria was going to struggle, but tried to remain calm and listen to Saika. After a deep breath she settled herself. She was visibly worried, but there were other matters to discuss. Cadmus and that man with the huge sword went to check on him. He's ok... she promised herself.

She turned toward the group. "Okay. If you are going to ask him questions, I would very much like to be there when you do so. I want to know why they are chasing my brother and I." Her demeanor switched to determination. She felt she deserved to know why they would endanger Tohr's life, less her own.

----------

The remaining conscious hunter kept quiet. He'd tried struggling against his bindings, but it was in futility. He kept looking from person to person in his vision behind his shades.

----------

At the school, the two hunters were still there, but being picked up by local police. There were a few cruisers on the block. Apparently, they were ready for an armed response.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Lost And Found   Lost And Found - Page 2 Empty2011-10-03, 1:22 pm

Eirin nodded slightly, patting Latria on the shoulder in a comforting manner. "Of course, dear. But it will be more like an interview. I always carry some truth serum with me, my own blend. Powerful enough to force all but the most strong willed supernaturals to talk openly. Should have no problem with the two we caught. I'll let you and Darrien ask the questions. Me and my sister are more here for help. Nobus has their own questions I'm sure, and you, of course, deserve answers."

At this point, Saika walked in, dropping the bound man roughly on the ground, standing over him to keep an eye on him.

~~~~

Akuma landed lightly on the street, shouldering his massive sword and walking over to the officers, flashing his Nobus badge so they knew he wasn't a threat. "See you guys caught these two first. Good work, though I'd been hoping for a bit of action, personally."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Lost And Found   Lost And Found - Page 2 Empty2011-10-03, 3:16 pm

Darrien nodded. "We'll, no use stalling." The man he had who was still in the land of dreams and tied up was put aside for now and then he went to retrieve the truth serum before injecting it into the shoulder of the hunter. It didn't hurt, but it would feel a bit strange.

"I have many questions." He said. "But first getting to the point. Who do you work for and is it a group?" Latria, he figured, would want to ask why her and her brother were being targeted out of all the half-demons around San Fran so he left that to her. Tica didn't say anything, quietly keeping to the background for now.

Cadmus appeared a bit after Akuma did, looking around frantically and worriedly, but had a bit of relief when he saw what looked to be hunters tied up. There wasn't any amubalcnes around too, so he took that as a good sign.

"Excuse me officer, was there anyone hurt? A boy maybe?" He didn't like cops much but he wasn't stupid and going to be off putting to someone who could answer his question.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Lost And Found   Lost And Found - Page 2 Empty2011-10-03, 9:26 pm

The hunter struggled a bit as he received the shot. He tried desperately to combat the serum, but there wasn't anything he could do. "I don't... know. It's... all kept anonymous. We figure it's a group, or one really rich dude. They sent the tech."

Latria sternly asked the man, "Why are you chasing me and my brother? Where were you going to take us?" Again, the man tried not to answer but had no choice. "They don't tell us that. We just get orders. We were to drop the girl... off downtown by 10pm."

"And my brother?" Latria asked. "We... didn't need him. Orders were to... 'take care' of him." Fury and tears welled up in Latria's eyes. She balled her hands into fists. Her knuckles turned white as she shook with rage. "You... YOU..." It took every ounce of control for her to not pounce and beat his face in.

----------

No sooner had Akuma finished his sentence, a young officer approached him haughtily. "Ha! Good job? Try excellent! These two were nothing compared to the boys in blue. We can handle more stuff on our own than you'd think! So why don't you Nobus fr--" His rant was cut off by a swift slap to the back of his head accompanied by a "God dammit, will you SHUT UP!"

The officer who batted the other was an older man. His badge read "Lieutenant". "Get back there and wait for 'em to wake up. Make yourself useful and read 'em their Mirandas or something." The younger officer sulked away.

The man turned back to Akuma and removed his shades. "You'll have to excuse the rookie. He's a fuckin' idiot." He took out a notepad and pen. "Don't worry, kid. No one was hurt. I'm sure your brother's fine." He spoke to Cadmus. "And as for these guys, they were out when we found 'em. Got an anonymous tip. When we came down they were out cold and wrapped up for us. There wasn't even signs of a fight; just a beating. So, since there wasn't a fight, how'd you know to come here?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Lost And Found   Lost And Found - Page 2 Empty2011-10-03, 10:08 pm

Eirin sighed, and surprisingly or not, began gently rubbing Latria's back. "I know, dear. It's disgusting, what some people will do, and for something as petty as money. But it'll be okay. They'll be taken to Nobus for further questioning. THey'll find out everything they can about where these people got their orders, and figure out who is behind it. Until then, you and your friends should lay low... find a place to hide out."

~~~~

Akuma didn't even seem phased by the 'idiot', directing his attention to the officer that was actually intelligent. "These two were part of a group of hunters Nobus has been tracking. Another five, with cloaking devices, attacked three kids, including this guy here, not too far from here. Me and my partner, along with two of the Hunter sisters if you know them, neutralized three of them and captured two for questioning. One of the victims informed us that her younger brother was here, and also a possible target, so we came to check it out." Unlike the FBI, Nobus didn't try to play 'high and mighty' with the cops and hide information. THe more law enforcement on alert for things, the better.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Lost And Found   Lost And Found - Page 2 Empty2011-10-04, 1:43 am

Tica toyed with the idea of summing her scythe and testing her new blade on the man, but thought it was more trouble then what it was worth. For now anyway. The man was about useless if they didn't know much of anything. The other hunter must have been the same if this was all kept anonymous. But there had to be a few things she was missing.

"Where did get your orders? Someone meet you, and if so describe them." Any other bit of information would help.

Darrien was going over a mental 'checklist.'

The big question is, where are they getting this tech? Stealth technology is relatively new and civilians normally can't get their hands on it.

"I think it would be a good idea to see if anybody 'rich' has been buying anything stealth related and have a talk." Darrien said, then went on to explain. "Stealth technology is new, and more importantly not something normal civilians can get their hands on. So we're looking at someone with a lot of connections or at least knowing the right people. Hiiragi Inventions makes it, the question is who is getting their hands on it."

Tica glanced at the techomancer. "Question. If not civilians who does Hiiragi Inventions sell this kind of technology to?"

In response, they mulled it over, and then shrugged. "Military, Nobus and things along those lines. In fact, a lot of our technology comes from them. I'd be more worried about what kind of weapons they may have. And we can't assume the people we fought today were their best. Its clear they're well connected and funded. I'm just hoping its not another Isacroit or Fairy Tale. It might be a good bet that perhaps it somehow got in the wrong hands and is being put on the Black Market."

Cadmus was more then a bit relieved at that. So much so he ignored the 'brother' comment for now. The only thing that bothered him was the fact he didn't know Who had knocked out those two clowns and that was mildly worrying. The other was the fact he wasn't around when he was needed and that could have easily ended up badly.

Stop angsting about shit you can't change or I'll stab you.

And with those words of wisdom from Tica once upon a time; he didn't.

The Heartless turned to the 'Lieutenant.' "Thanks. Can I get your name?"
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Lost And Found   Lost And Found - Page 2 Empty2011-10-04, 4:11 am

Latria did her best to calm down. Eirin was trying to console her, and she didn't want to embarrass herself in front of them. This clod wasn't worth it. She swallowed her anger and wiped her tears.

Hearing Tica's question, the hunter answered: "We got our orders from a woman. Some messenger... She did something to us. I don't remember her face. I don't know who our drop off man is. The instructions just told us a place and a car. A black land rover... lrx." The man was concentrating hard when describing the woman. He couldn't remember her features, despite meeting her face to face.

----------

The Lieutenant wrote in his notepad intently at Akuma's words. He scoffed and muttered to himself. "Heh. Hunter Sisters... Poor bastards." He wrapped up his writing and looked up at Akuma beyond his pad. "Well, what we got here is two perps goin' down for attempted murder. We're gonna go 'head an' take these two in, but I very much doubt we'll get a word out of 'em. You're welcome to pick 'em up when we're done processing 'em. If you need 'em, that is."

"Officer Mike Balders." Balders extended his hand to Cadmus in introduction. "I'll need both of your names, too. Just a formality."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Lost And Found   Lost And Found - Page 2 Empty2011-10-04, 5:13 am

Eirin watched this, then actually giggled a bit, before reaching into satchel on her hip, withdrawing a syringe filled with a glowing red liquid. "Well, if nobody minds... I could try an experimental serum on him. It will either fully unlock his memory, alloowing him to give us every detail... or it will turn him into a brain dead vegetable. Obviously I hope for the former, but if he turns into a vegetable instead... well, I'll know the formula isn't perfected yet."

~~~~

Akuma, despite his brash nature, was quite intelligent. As such, he had already figured out a few things, and made plans. If Cadmus needed it, Akuma didn't know for sure but he always planned ahead, then he'd have an ID in his pocket... whichever one he happened to reach into. 'Geeze, I love being a shinobi...'
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Lost And Found   Lost And Found - Page 2 Empty2011-10-04, 8:30 pm

Tica wondered if a experimental serum that had the potential to tun someone into a vegetable was even legal to own, but concluded it was best not to ask. And honestly she didn't really care if he did get turned into a drooling mass that couldn't wipe his own ass.

The only alien present again, shrugged, pushing up his glasses. "I suppose. Any objections yourself Latria? Tica?"

"Nothing to say here."

"Cadmus. Just Cadmus. I don't have a last name." They said, once again wondering what he was going to do about the whole I.D. thing. Eventually he'd need one if he was going to hold down a job or get anywhere with a decent living. He couldn't even Get a normal job now and he refused just to free load off Latria and her brother when the two were struggling to make ends meet as is.

He turned to Akuma. "I don't know where Latria is, but she's with your other friends right? Could you take me to them?"

Tohr. At least the kid was okay. There would be time to think about it later, but he and Tica were going have to find some way to keep a eye on him. They couldn't be around all the time and protect Both Latria and Tohr all the time. They needed their space too. It was going to be much easier said then done when it was all said and done.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Lost And Found   Lost And Found - Page 2 Empty2011-10-04, 11:26 pm

Latria thought hard for a few moments. She hated him. From the very pit of her soul, she despised the man and his allies for wanting to hurt Tohr. But...

"I... don't know. I absolutely hate his guts, but I can't say I'm comfortable with... using that on him. I'm sorry..." Her voice lessened in volume as she spoke. Latria fumbled with her thumbs and avoided eye contact with everyone. She preferred not to make waves, but she couldn't bring herself to accept the experiment.

The hunter suddenly got very talkative at the mention of the drug, regardless of Latria's input. "H-Hey, wait a minute! I'm telling you the truth! I really don't remember. Suh-something... Ps-psychic! Yeah! She slapped the boss for just thinkin' about her!" The man had broken into a sweat.

----------

"Akuma, Nobus." Balders jotted the name down in his notepad, along with Cadmus'. "Don't sweat it this time, but you might wanna start keeping an ID on you. Just don't lemme catch you drivin'!" He laughed a bit. "Alright. If we find out anything new, we'll be sure to send the info your way. You two have a nice day."

With that, the man walked back to the scene. They were just wrapping things up. Balders took to his cruiser and drove off.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Lost And Found   Lost And Found - Page 2 Empty2011-10-04, 11:57 pm

Eirin's smile warmed greatly. "You're a very noble person, being able to have a open heart for someone that's wronged you in such a way. Not to worry, this is actually a powerful sedative. I'd never test that memory serum on someone if I wasn't sure it was safe. I figured, however, that the threat of the possible consequences would help him remember a bit more. The mind always works a bit better in a pinch. Payed off, knowing now that we need to find a psychic woman. Powerful psychics are not as common as some would think, and can be tracked by those of even greater power. Moreover, those with criminal connections are even rarer."

~~~~

As the officer left, Akuma turned to Cadmus. "Let's get back to the others, kid. Also, if you need it, you'll find an ID card in any of your pockets. THey are actually rocks under a genjutsu, but they'll do the trick. DOn't abuse it though, or I'll have to kick your ass."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Lost And Found   Lost And Found - Page 2 Empty2011-10-05, 12:15 am

Darrien didn't seem surprised at all about Eirin's serum not having that kind of effect. He knew her well enough by now with the times he worked along side her and her sisters. Oh, and the occasional visits here and there when he wasn't busy with something.

It was Tica however that cringed a bit at the word 'physic' as if recalling something. "I hate fighting against physics." She muttered more to herself then anyone else. "I hate to say but I know when to swallow my pride and ask. Me and Cadmus can't be around all the time, and with just us two its going to be harder to protect Latria and Tohr with just ourselves against an Entire well-funded group. What I'm saying is, isn't there at least one person you can spare for a while?"

The Techomancer looked a bit thoughtful. "I was going to suggest that anyway. It's really up to HQ for who they decide they can spare unless they decide for one of us to stay." He doubted it would be himself if they did--maybe Akuma because he was suited for this sort of thing? He wasn't sure, they would have to wait and see. "Rest asssured though, Nobus is going to do their best to find them."

"I'll keep that in mind. I'll have to get a real one eventually." Cadmus turned to follow after Akuma back to where Latria was, otherwise keeping quite.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Lost And Found   Lost And Found - Page 2 Empty2011-10-05, 5:14 am

Latria sighed in relief. These people were comforting. "Thank you." She told Eirin. Hm. Unfortunately, I do not know any psychics myself. I do not believe I have wronged anyone to provoke revenge, either." Latria thought hard about it, but couldn't think of anyone.

The hunter's entire body went lax as he heaved a sigh in relief. He'd rather face interrogation and incarceration than brain nullification.

After hearing Tica's and Darrien's conversation, Latria chimed in. "I apologize for causing you trouble, but I will do whatever I can to help if it is needed." She had little confidence in herself due to lack of strength. However, she knew helping them would bring whoever was after them to justice. And it would keep Tohr safe.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Lost And Found   Lost And Found - Page 2 Empty2011-10-05, 11:26 am

Eirin patted Latria's shoulder lightly. "Not to worry, dear. I know of a few psychics, and even know some personally. We'll track down this woman, and find out who she's working for. As for protection for you, I'd do it myself, but I've been tasked by the Demon Council to do some DNA work on some rather strange creatures that have caused a stir. I don't think it's a good idea to take one of Nobus' agents off duty for this either, when there is so much activity from rogue hunters right now, so they'll probably contact an independent to protect you. Until they do, Saika will stay with you." Saika seemed surprised, then nodded, obviously accepting it.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Lost And Found   Lost And Found - Page 2 Empty2011-10-05, 7:53 pm

Tica tried to think of a reason herself but was falling just short. Bloodline was obviously out, at least she thought as much. She was going have to ask Latria a bit about her parents, maybe there was something there about their own past. It really didn't make sense for an well-funded organization to be after one girl, and what's more they seemed to want her alive.

Fuck it. Damn my head hurts.

The former angel then shrugged mentally. Oh well, they'd figure this out. "Don't worry about it Latria. What else are friends for? Besides bailing you out of jail for doing something stupid, that is."

Cadmus came into the hide out shortly with Akuma. "Sorry I'm late. Tohr is fine. When we got there, the police already had them tied up. They got a tip and found them beat up already, so someone else did it. I can't be sure..but I'm thinking that strange guy that warned us earlier."

This caught Darrien's attention. "Someone warned you?"

Tica chimed in. "Yeah. There was some strange guy that said there were people after Latria and then left. We didn't get a name or anything. It might of been him, but not sure what his angle is and I don't trust people that easily."
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Lost And Found   Lost And Found - Page 2 Empty2011-10-06, 10:15 pm

"Thank you very much" Latria thanked Saika. Maybe the move to San Fran wasn't all bad. She was making friends fast. She hoped the procedure of finding the psychic was as easy as Eirin made it sound. The sooner they found her, the better.

When Cadmus arrived and confirmed Tohr's condition, Latria sighed quietly in relief. Her calm was short lived, as it was disrupted by the mention of yet another player in this scheme. How many people are watching us...? She wondered to herself.

Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Lost And Found   Lost And Found - Page 2 Empty2011-10-06, 11:28 pm

Eirin turned to Saika, smiling. "Saika, dear, you watch out for them, okay? I need to get back to my work. I'll keep in contact via phone, alright?" Saika simply nodded, watching Eirin with a strange expression. Eirin, of course, knew her younger sister's thoughts. "It's okay, Saika. You really need to learn to handle being on your own. Me and Galena can't always be there for you, you know."

"...Right. Be safe, Eirin-nee." Eirin nodded, and left the building. At the same time, Akuma threw one of the prisoner's over his shoulder, looking over the others.

"You kids keep out of trouble. Ask Saika there for the contact number for Nobus, for if you need it. She should be all the protection you need though. Think she could kick my ass if she wanted." He smirked, ignoring the mild glare he got from the vampiress, before glancing at Darrien. "I'll meet you at the rendezvous point, Darrien." He disappeared with a 'body flicker'.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Lost And Found   Lost And Found - Page 2 Empty2011-10-07, 12:32 am

Darrien grabbed the other prisoner, turning to the group. "I'll likely talk to you again eventually. In the mean time take care everyone." And without another word, he left after Akuma but seemed to more take his time. It wasn't like he had an instant teleport move like his partner did.

When they left, Tica sighed a bit. "Back to the drawing board for now. Latria, you said you had to head to work right? Might as well let them know why you're so late." The last thing she wanted was for her to lose her job when she was struggling to make ends meet.

"And I'll find..something to help out with fiances." Cadmus said. "It's not fair to you or your brother when you're having a difficult time feeding just you two as is." One, two, possibly three mouths to feed for now?

That was definitely going to up the budget.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Lost And Found   Lost And Found - Page 2 Empty2011-10-07, 9:27 pm

"Oh, no. Ugh! I completely forgot!" Latria tapped herself on he head. She was probably a half-hour late already. "I really have to go. Thank you again for your help!" Latria sped out the door to gather her things and hurry to work.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Lost And Found   Lost And Found - Page 2 Empty2011-10-07, 9:43 pm

Saika just watched Latria run off, blinking slightly, before turning to Cadmus and Tica. "Uh... well. I have money and can pay for my own food and such. Hell, I can pay for all of you, it's not a problem. The Hunter family... well, we have alot of money, so it's not an issue." She paused, thinking. "Huh... think I should help Latria get what she needs and get to work? I often use my time manipulation to clean our mansion and such, so..."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Lost And Found   Lost And Found - Page 2 Empty2011-10-08, 1:35 am

"I don't see why not." Cadmus said after a moment. "I'll be waiting for you when you're done and show you where Latria lives. But with this mess, its likely we might have to find some other place to lay low. They obviously know where we live."

Tica didn't like just waiting and playing on the defensive. She'd rather just be able to draw her sword or scythe and get it it over with. Now, with how things were, it was simply a waiting game until they made another move. That or Nobus found something.

None of them really appealed to her, but there wasn't much she could do about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost And Found   Lost And Found - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lost And Found
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next