The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

No Place Like Edge

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

No Place Like Edge - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Place Like Edge   No Place Like Edge - Page 4 Empty2011-04-05, 11:24 pm

No Place Like Edge - Page 4 Ariana19

Ariana let out a happy mewl of pleasure as Adell began thrusting into her, obviously enjoying the change of action. She arched her back a bit, and wrapped her legs around Adell's waist, her arms circling around him, fingernails digging into his back. She wasn't thinking about much at the moment aside from how much she was enjoying this, but Adell wasn't the only one who might react violently to being interrupted. In fact, she was probably more likely than Adell to really hurt someone.

Last edited by Aviaris_Sevanthis on 2011-04-05, 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: No Place Like Edge   No Place Like Edge - Page 4 Empty2011-04-05, 11:41 pm

Adell started thrusting into his mate harder, wanting to please her and bring her to another orgasm. He was addicted to Ariana in a way; how she looked, how she tasted and the sound of her voice when she was moaning or crying out. He could feel her inner walls pulse and tighten around his length, added to that it felt warm; but being what she was warmer then normal. It was hard really not to hit your first release early but Adell was steadily getting better each time they did these things, both their stanima increasing as well.
Back to top Go down
https://verseproject.forumotion.com
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: No Place Like Edge   No Place Like Edge - Page 4 Empty2011-04-05, 11:51 pm

Ariana grit her teeth a bit, moaning loudly as Adell continued to thrust into her. She loved the feeling, and could already feel her orgasm approaching. It seemed that this morning would be another multiple orgasm event for her. Not that she was complaining. Her nails dug into Adell's back a bit more, though not enough to draw blood, and she found herself whispering something to Adell between panting breaths. "A-Adell...let it go. I'm...a big girl, I can h-handle it...so let go. You w-won't break me..." This was really just another way of saying that she wanted him to give her absolutely everything he had. She was stronger than him, she could take it.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: No Place Like Edge   No Place Like Edge - Page 4 Empty2011-04-06, 12:00 am

"All right." If Ariana wanted it, then he would give that to her. Adell kissed her on the lips again and then began thrusting into her much harder, using his Ki enhanced strength to give her as much pleasure as possible. He didn't really ave to worry or hold back with Ariana and that was something part of him was relieved about.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: No Place Like Edge   No Place Like Edge - Page 4 Empty2011-04-06, 12:08 am

Ariana was both surprised and yet fully expecting the speed and power Adell was now pounding into her with, her eyes widening and rolling back a bit. 'Oh, fuck...' She nearly screamed as her back arched violently, as if she was trying to break herself in half, and her nails finally raked down his back, carving dark red lines on his skin as her first orgasm of the day ripped through her. Then she smelled the blood. Her body was reminded that she was thirsty, and without warning, she bit into Adell's neck. The pleasure coursing through them both spiked, and Ariana tensed up, Adell's actions and the taste of his blood triggering a second orgasm almost immediately. Her inner walls were spasming around Adell's length, clamping down harshly, pulsing around him as if trying to milk him for everything inside him.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: No Place Like Edge   No Place Like Edge - Page 4 Empty2011-04-06, 1:36 am

If Adell was in his normal state of mind, Ariana biting into his neck would have made him pause. As was though he instead began thrusting into her even more, giving her what they both wanted. The fact her inner walls were clinching around them and her moaning and practically screaming helped. As far as encouragement went, not that he really needed it.

The bed, due to not being made to handle those with super strength and espeically those at Adell's level eventually fell to the ground; not that it stopped him from continue to pound into her.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: No Place Like Edge   No Place Like Edge - Page 4 Empty2011-04-06, 2:16 am

Ariana was oblivious to the breaking of the bed. The only thing she noticed was that, for a split second, she felt weightless as Adell pounded into her, and that just excited her more. She could only let aout another scream, but it was heavily muffled by the fact that her lips were sealed against Adell's neck. When her third orgasm tore through her, her vision blurred for a moment, but she hardly cared. She knew she'd probably be sore from the waist down after this, but wouldn't stop their activities for the world. Besides, at least she'd just be sore, instead of having a crushed pelvis. There were definite perks to being superhumanly strong.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: No Place Like Edge   No Place Like Edge - Page 4 Empty2011-04-06, 3:14 am

Adell could hear her scream, though it was muted due to her feeding on him. He didn't think she was done yet so kept at it until she was, or would be anyway. He was enjoying it too much to just stop and Ariana obviously felt the same way.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: No Place Like Edge   No Place Like Edge - Page 4 Empty2011-04-06, 10:51 am

Ariana's mind seemed to shut down when her fourth orgasm arrived. She'd stopped feeding on Adell, since she didn't want to drink too much and hurt him, but her fangs were still buried in his neck, her tongue running over the wound slowly. She'd already clawed up Adell's back, and her legs seemed to have a deathgrip around his waist. Her eyes were lidded and glassy, as if her mind had checked out, but she was still moaning and crying out in response to Adell's actions. To say she was satisfied would be an understatement.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: No Place Like Edge   No Place Like Edge - Page 4 Empty2011-04-07, 3:09 am

Adell hit another orgasm shortly after Ariana hit her forth, he stopped for a moment, breathing heavily and letting them both catch their breath a bit. After that he pulled out of her, that was before turning her around so her back was towards them. Adell kissed her again, pulling her closer until her back was pressed against his chest, one arm going to wrap around her waist as he impaled himself through her.

He didn't pause or freeze up, instead still pounding into Ariana who was likely by all accounts still a bit senstive.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: No Place Like Edge   No Place Like Edge - Page 4 Empty2011-04-07, 3:22 am

Ariana actually hadn't expected another round. She hadn't expected it, and hadn't really wanted one, simply because she was satisfied for now. However, once Adell entered her again, she didn't care, just wanting him to keep going. Either she wasn't as sated as she'd thought, or Adell had just reignited the flames, so to speak. Either way, she was still hyper-sensitive, her next orgasm approaching quickly. While originally she hadn't cared how 'good' Adell was in bed, she was now thanking whoever was out there for her lifemate, that's what she mentally called him, seemingly being a natural at giving her pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: No Place Like Edge   No Place Like Edge - Page 4 Empty2011-04-07, 3:30 am

Adell knew he was finally at his limit pretty soon at the moment, so he wanted it to last. At least until Ariana had her last orgasm or so, but he felt she was close. The more times they had together, the more 'in sync' he was becoming with her in a way, figuring out almost on a instinctual level what things made her moan, or when she was close to an orgasm, such as now. He liked this for obvious reasons, but more importantly it meant they were becoming even closer. In a way.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: No Place Like Edge   No Place Like Edge - Page 4 Empty2011-04-07, 3:35 am

As Adell expected, Ariana's orgasm arrived shortly, and she let out a scream of pleasure when it did, her body locking up and trembling. Her inner walls clamped down and convulsed around Adell's length, and after several long moments of Ariana sucking in labored breaths and her juices seeming to never stop flowing, she went limp in Adell's arms, damp hair plastered to her sweaty body.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: No Place Like Edge   No Place Like Edge - Page 4 Empty2011-04-09, 1:12 pm

Around the time Ariana had her final orgasm, Adell did, his grip tightened around her as he came into her deeply. It had occurred to him at one point, that with how often it seemed their bodies were starting to crave each other and not having any protection, she might get pregnant.

He was still a young man, only nineteen about to turn twenty but he knew he wouldn't mind if that happened. If it happened, it happened, he would take care of them both.

Adell was panting as slowly pulled out of her after kissing her neck lightly. He then positioned himself so he was laying down so she could rest against him on his chest; make it more comfortable that way.

"Probably..should get going soon..but I don't feel like moving.."

Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: No Place Like Edge   No Place Like Edge - Page 4 Empty2011-04-09, 1:54 pm

Ariana simply cuddled up to Adell, trying to calm her breathing as she laid against him. "I...don't think that I....that I can move, let alone wantin' to..." She laughed softly, kissing Adell's chest lightly, unable to help tracing her fingers over the muscles there. "We'll....we'll need a shower before we head down though...or I will, at least, with how sweaty I am...and my legs are all sticky..." There was a long pause, and she sighed. "I think you broke me, Adell. I seriously am too tired to move."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: No Place Like Edge   No Place Like Edge - Page 4 Empty2011-04-10, 10:44 pm

"Weren't you the one that said I wouldn't break you?' Adell was obviously just teasing. "It might be better to take a bath if you have problems moving, I could carry you if you want when we go to Kiera. It might hint what we were doing but I don't care."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: No Place Like Edge   No Place Like Edge - Page 4 Empty2011-04-10, 10:52 pm

Ariana raised an eyebrow. "What, and I do? Adell, we had sex in public. I obviously don't care if anyone knows about us. As for a bath...might be nice to take a bath with you." She smiled again, and she found it easier to do than she'd thought before. Smiling for Adell was as simple as breathing for her now...
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: No Place Like Edge   No Place Like Edge - Page 4 Empty2011-04-10, 11:21 pm

Adell chuckled. "Okay, okay I admit that was a bit of a oversight. Come on, we'll get the bath out the way.." He then gently picked up Ariana and headed to the bathroom, closing the door behind them. After that he waited for the water to run and then put both himself and Ariana inside the bathtub. He didn't really have too, but he helped her get clean, even doing her hair for her.

After he was done, he got them both dressed and then headed out, having to carry Ariana since she was too tired to do so on her own. Kiera, as expected, was waiting for them outside.

She raised a brow at the sight, then shrugged, pushing herself off the wall. "I was wondering when ya two would come. We got two new people coming along, friends of Rick."

"Huh.." Adell said thinking. "Who are they?"

Kiera shrugged. "There's a woman named Tifa and some guy..Cloud? Gah, I'm bad with names I don't remember. Anyway, they came to help find a cure for Rick."

"..Cure? For what?"

"Something about the cloning stuff ya? I don't know all the fuss about it, but if Rick doesn't get something fixed, he'll only have a few years to live from now."

The rest of the trip was quite and didn't take too long, Adell didn't see Rick but he could pick up him and a few other new Ki signatures, they were instantly noticeable because they were stronger then a normal person. As for Adell he was thinking; he didn't know Rick too well but if he could help out in some way, he'd do so. In the mean time, he would find a room for them to rest, then maybe meet this Tifa and Cloud guy.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: No Place Like Edge   No Place Like Edge - Page 4 Empty2011-04-10, 11:58 pm

No Place Like Edge - Page 4 Re15

Unsurprisingly, shortly after meeting up with Kiera, Ariana drifted off to sleep. She was just so tired. All the physical and emotional stress recently was finally catching up to her. She was happy though, and felt perfectly safe in Adell's arms, despite actually being stronger than him.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: No Place Like Edge   No Place Like Edge - Page 4 Empty2011-04-11, 6:28 pm

Adell smiled warmly as Ariana fell back to sleep, he was a protective person by nature but naturally that was more with Ariana now that they were mates. He noted that was the case even before this when he had heard about Ariana's past. Never again he would let anyone hurt her like that, even if she was stronger then him.

He made his way to their own room, laying Ariana down and putting the covers over them before drifting off to sleep, arms wrapped protectively around her.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: No Place Like Edge   No Place Like Edge - Page 4 Empty2011-04-11, 9:45 pm

(All the characters are out, will continue somewhere else when I think of something.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No Place Like Edge   No Place Like Edge - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

No Place Like Edge
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4