The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

On the Look Out

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

On the Look Out Empty
PostSubject: On the Look Out   On the Look Out Empty2017-06-03, 11:04 am

With the threat of the Zodiac subsided for now, Matrix thought it would be best to take it easy for a while. So he decided to stay on the Look Out for a spell. Plus Hirima was still here. He didn't quite understand her but he liked being around her. Plus it gave him time to chill and that's what he was doing now. He was sitting in a lawn chair at the edge of the Look Out. There was a cooler next to him and an ashtray. He lit up a smoke and puffed on it for a bit. The he opened the cooler and pulled out a beer. Cracking it open he took a chug and swallowed hard. "Ahhh.... Nothing like a cold one after a hard days work." He took another slug "Well... I didn't do anything but the planet is still here so that's something." He looked off into the horizon. The clouds looked like someone had thrown cotton all around the Look Out. "All I need now is a river and a fishing pole." For once in a very long time. Matrix was content.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

On the Look Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Look Out   On the Look Out Empty2017-06-12, 11:16 am

Junia had come back from making her rounds and helping deal with Animus and the Zodiac Gem business so she had been quite busy to say the least. She was glad things had worked out by playing smart instead of waiting for things to turn completely side ways. Cain was still alive and that didn't settle well with her, but he was too smart to fight her head on after their brief last encounters over the years. It was annoying how slippery the 'man' was, and she used that term lightly.

In the mean time, while peace was here she wanted the group to be prepared for any possible upcoming threats but not right away as they definitely earned their rest. She wanted to teach the Z-fighters Divine Ki; Goku and Vegeta were already on board with the idea which left Joseph, Matrix and a certain Sayain Princess who was asleep as far as she knew last she checked. It would help the group a lot to reach the next tier of power, as well as the added defense.

"Afternoon Matrix. Do you have a moment? I can come back later if so." The short woman said, she was only 4'0 and definitely didn't look threatening. It was something the Supreme Kai used to her advantage to more ignorant people.
Back to top Go down
https://verseproject.forumotion.com
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

On the Look Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Look Out   On the Look Out Empty2017-06-12, 5:46 pm

Matrix shook his head. "Not at all, by all means pull up a chair." He opened the cooler and pulled out two cans of beer. He set them both on the cooler. "Take a load off. Been a long while since we had some kinda respite. Beer?" He crushed out his smoke and pulled up another chair.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

On the Look Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Look Out   On the Look Out Empty2017-06-13, 2:32 am

Junia normally wasn't an beer person, she could tolerate it but to her she may as well be drinking water but since she was in a relatively good mood she decided why not. "Never been a huge fan of this stuff, but I'll make an exception."

She sat down for a moment, mulling over her thoughts before deciding on what to say. "There has been something on my mind as far as training here goes. We got lucky and thankfully, at least for the moment, there isn't anything to worry about. However, with how things are going I think this group could use another leg up. I wanted to ask if you would be interested in learning to use Divine Ki. It would not only make you many times stronger, but help defense against pesky tricks."

"I noticed we seem to be dealing with more Cosmic beings as of late, so its only fair the playing field is leveled a bit. I already asked Goku and Vegeta and they're on board, so now it was just a matter of asking everyone else. If you decide no or need to think about it, I understand."

Junia took another sip of her drink before placing it down. "If you need to, take your time. I'm going to be out for a while running around anyway. The Zodiac Gems are gone and Animus is dead but he had a network. Sure they're quite now and many are comparatively small fries. At the moment its basically just like any other left overs B and C Grade would be villians of the week when a power vacuum is created like that and I intend to keep it that way. I would also need to find Lord Beerus and Whis for this training, but I could do it by myself if need be since I use Divine Ki. Assuming Beerus isn't asleep. Again."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

On the Look Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Look Out   On the Look Out Empty2017-06-13, 1:19 pm

Matrix took a sip of his drink and pondered a moment. "You know, i've never been one to shrink from training. Goku is part of the reason I started training as a Z-Fighter. I mean there are many other reasons. However Goku was, is part of the main reason. So if he's getting stronger, that's what i'm gonna do." He finished his beer and set the can down. "So the short answer is, I'm in. You let me know when you get Beerus on board and I'll train with him and Whis. Joe on board?" He put his pack of smokes away.

He would need to start training before hand so that meant giving up beer and smokes for a while. It's been a while since he was part of something like that. He was always training but this was important.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

On the Look Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Look Out   On the Look Out Empty2017-06-14, 3:29 pm

"We'll see how it goes. More then likely if it goes like I think it will, it'll be my and my daughter Rein training this group with Beerus and Whis observing in the background. Reaver? Yes, he agreed to it. I'm just making my rounds to gather people I think have the potential and right personality for it. The amount of students I've had in my life time I could use my finger and toes. I just have a few more people to ask."

She stood up with a sigh, throwing the can away. "Still a lot for me to do. It seems whether its mortal or celestial politics they remain to be a pain in my ass. But while I'm here, if you have any questions before I go then don't be shy to ask."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

On the Look Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Look Out   On the Look Out Empty2017-06-20, 10:38 pm

Matrix shook his head. "Nah, Just let me know if there's anything I can do or what I need to do to prep for training." Matrix was actually looking forward to this new training.

((Don't hate me for the post being short.))
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

On the Look Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Look Out   On the Look Out Empty2017-06-25, 12:28 pm

(Don't worry about it, I rather have a short post then none at all. That's what needed sometimes if there's not much to say at times)

"Will do. I need to make my rounds, my avatar should be coming back any moment with one of my new students. You'll meet them soon." Junia excused herself to leave the man for the moment.

A bit later Goku came into the room. "Hey there! How's the LookOut been treating you?" He had been looking to get something more to eat(as per usual) but on the way he spotted the newest Z-Fighter of the group and thought to say hello.

Junia's copy and Atsuko arrived instantly on the LookOut, though no one was really around them at this given time. "We'll, its not your home but it'll be where you'll be staying at a healthy amount of time on as far as Z-fighter business is concerned. You already know of Goku and Vegeta, and I assume Piccolo but there are a few others to be aware of. There's Joseph Reaver and his niece Kate, an Alusarian, Matrix a human and 'Future' Trunks. That's Vegeta's son..though its not the same one Interact with that's in the Time Patrol but that's not there here or there."

"Lastly there Hirima, Vegeta's sister and the Trinity Goddesses. Those are my daughters. Rein is the current Kami, silver hair and very tall. She's also a Goddess of Destruction, which is why they're so overwhelmingly strong, the Kami thing is more just a position really. Mori has wings and her eyes are always closed her humor is..quirky. Nao, you'll know when you see them. I'll introduce you to some of them."

Junia lead Atsuko further in on their tour to get her used to their new enviroment before coming into the kitchen area. Joseph, Trunks, Kate and a few others were present during. "Afternoon everyone. I wanted to introduce someone new to our happy motley crew over here. Everyone, meet Atsuko Minori. She'll be joining the training."

Trunks for a brief moment looked like he had seen a ghost when Atsuko appeared but it was gone seconds after as they composed themselves. "Nice to meet you Atsuko. I'm Trunks Briefs. I know its a strange name but I'm used to it." He got that look a lot even if they didn't say anything.

"Joseph Reaver, welcome. The pay isn't good but we get free food." In the back Kate mumbled a 'hello' she took a moment to warm up to people but it never took long if she got a good feeling from them. She was the most comfortable around Nao out of the new people but Rein seemed to avoid her like she was scared of them, she really didn't know why.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

On the Look Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Look Out   On the Look Out Empty2017-06-25, 4:47 pm

Matrix nodded to Goku "As well as can be expected without TV and regular beer runs. But it has it's perks." He nods to the window. "It's got one hell of a view." He closed the door to the outside and made his way further into the kitchen with Goku. Opening the refrigerator he pulled out about a dozen items. Then proceeded to make himself several sandwiches. He made a few for Goku. Sliding the plate over. He proceeded to devour his plate. Z-Fighters went through a lot of energy so they tended to eat a lot. 

Soon a new person arrived. He nodded in their direction. "I'm Matrix." He looked around for Hirima.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

On the Look Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Look Out   On the Look Out Empty2017-06-26, 6:23 pm

Atsuko just listened contently as Junia gave her the tour, smiling softly the whole time. When brought to the kitchen and everyone began to introduce themselves, she just grinned. "Well, it's nice to meet all of you. I've been dead for the past... what, twelve years? That sounds about right... anyway, been dead, so I have no damn clue what has been going on, aside from little bits and pieces. Mostly about crap with androids, Cell, Majin Buu, yada-yada. Just been training in Otherworld. Speaking of..." She pointed at Goku suddenly. "You. You owe me a fight. Because you got revived right before the Otherworld tournament, I didn't get a chance to fight you."

"He'll likely kick your ass." Atsuko looked over her shoulder to see Hirima walk in, looking rather tired. "I went a round with him last night, still sore."

"Well I plan to fight him, not screw him." Atsuko's instant response threw Hirima off immediately, the Saiyan just blinking, with her mouth hanging open, and Atsuko sporting a Cheshire grin. "Phrasing. You gotta watch it with me."

"...Noted. I'm Hirima." She held her hand out, which Atsuko immediately took.

"Atsuko Minori, pleasure to meet you."

Last edited by Aviaris_Sevanthis on 2017-07-05, 3:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

On the Look Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Look Out   On the Look Out Empty2017-07-10, 11:53 pm

Goku, of course, perked up at that last bit. "Sure! I'm sure we'll have plenty of time to spar while you're here."

I guess some things don't change. It was comforting in a nosltagic way to have Atsuko talk like that for Trunks, even if they weren't the same one he had grown up with.

Junia waited a bit for the group to get a bit adjusted before adding in: "Piccolo, Mori, Nao and Hirima, I need to talk with you four for a bit briefly. Come to the side whenever you're ready." While she wanted to get this done as quickly as possible, she still needed to get all her players in place so to speak.

Good thing about having different copies and such around; she could be at multiple places at once. So while one went to talk to that four, the 'original' could kick back with the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

On the Look Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Look Out   On the Look Out Empty2017-08-23, 2:53 pm

Matrix took a bite of his sandwich. He took the plate over by Joseph. "Hey buddy, how've you been?" He popped the last of his fourth sandwich in his mouth and offered Joseph some. "You ready to start this new training? I know I am. Been a while since I learned something new." He really was looking forward to training. He waved the new girl over. "Come on over take a load off. I would offer you a beer but I don't drink when training. Tell us about yourself? I'm Matrix, I'm from another Universe. But from what i've seen this place gets that a lot." He chuckled and offered Atsuko a sandwich. He waved to Hirima. "You too girl, we're gonna be working our collective asses off so we better rest up while we can." He set the plate down. This was the most chatty he's been in a long time. He was really excited about training.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

On the Look Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Look Out   On the Look Out Empty2017-08-23, 3:51 pm

Atsuko chuckled a bit, and came over to take a seat. "Well, what do you want to know? You already know I'm only recently 'not dead'. I've just been training in Otherworld since I died, so not much to say about THAT part of my... existence? Afterlife, I guess." She shrugged, then took a bite of the sandwich. "....Shit, I haven't eaten actual food in over a decade, this is... reaaallly good..." If anyone hadn't known better, they'd have though she was a Saiyan with how quickly she devoured that sandwich.

Meanwhile, Hirima waved slightly to Matrix after his invitation, but had to first follow Junia as asked. Piccolo was already waiting with Junia, while Nao and Morrighan both seemed a bit confused by being called over as well.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

On the Look Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Look Out   On the Look Out Empty2017-08-23, 5:49 pm

"I'm real excited! I can't wait until we start." Goku in the mean time, was more then happy to stuff his face just like Atsuko was at the given moment. Trunks, who had seen this time and time again didn't miss a beat, he ate more sedately but still quickly. Joseph was the same.

"So, just curious, how different is your universe compared to this one?" Trunks asked Matrix.

Junia waited for the four to gather before addressing them. "I wanted to offically invite you, Piccolo and Hirima for my training regimenet. Not only will you be much stronger, but you'll learn things you didn't have before."

She then turned to Nao and Mori. "I know the offer isn't anything new, but last time you said you two were unsure. I'm just reconfirming if that's the case still or not."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

On the Look Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Look Out   On the Look Out Empty2017-08-23, 9:26 pm

Matrix chewed for a bit, then he swallowed "There's a vast difference. People, places hell even the fuckin geography. There's no Nobus, even the Gods are different. My former friend Galford held something called the Infinity Gems, he gave them to a spoiled man child who always mishandled it's power and well... Let's just say It's better here. There's a... balance. Weather it's cosmic or natural even divine. There's a balance." He looked to Joseph he grabbed the man's shoulder and shook it a bit "Thanks to this man I found myself here." He raised a sandwich in respect to his friend. Then he ate it.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

On the Look Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Look Out   On the Look Out Empty2017-08-23, 9:36 pm

Atsuko grinned a bit as she heard that. "Well, I'm glad to hear that." She chuckled slightly, drumming her fingers on the table. "It's weird to say, but... aside from not getting to see my son grow up, I was happier dead than I had been for a long time while alive. Which is really odd and depressing to say, honestly..."

~~~~~

Piccolo raised a brow, before nodding. "I think I know what kind of training you are referring to. It's the same sort that Goku and Vegeta have been getting from Beerus and Whis, isn't it?"

"Beerus...? Wait, Beerus?! As in the God of Destruction, Beerus?!" Hirima's eyes were wide. "That is who Vegeta has been training with? For how long?! Is that how they managed to become Super Saiyans?!" She was clearly caught off guard by the news.

Nao and Morrighan, on the other hand, exchanged glances before Nao spoke up. "We... feel that such training would be good for us, though while Mori's powers lend well to combat, I'm not sure how well mine do..."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

On the Look Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Look Out   On the Look Out Empty2017-08-24, 11:19 pm

Goku stopped for a moment thinking, though he wasn't really sure why that was.

"Not gonna pry, but meeting some people who went somewhere then back, sometimes you find things there you can't here." Joseph says, nodding to Matrix. "Like my friend finding a place here."

Junia chuckled, shaking her head. "Truth be told, you could reach Super Sayain with normal training from your brother or Goku. No. What I propose is something different, its Super Sayain but a whole other tier of power by combining it with divine Ki. It's called Super Sayain God, not the most original name but it works. And yes, it is the Beerus you're thinking of. They may show up along with Whis since I told them but we'll see."

She smiled at Nao, going over to place a hand on her shoulder. "You'd be wrong kiddo. You're just as dangerous as your sisters.  What's an opponent without their ability to use their energy? What use are they if they cannot see, feel or hear? What if their very being or essence is altered to a crippling way as you choose? Your powers are still growing as you're an young Goddess, but don't misunderstand; your power is incredibly dangerous in its own right. The only thing holding it back is your gentle nature and experience, though with the former I hope that never changes."

Junia stepped back a bit. "Even if you discounted that, just being what you are gives you a huge leg up over normal people with my kind of training."

Last edited by Sion Reaver on 2017-08-24, 11:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

On the Look Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Look Out   On the Look Out Empty2017-08-24, 11:40 pm

Matrix nodded and pointed to Joseph. "My man Joe raised me from perdition! Coming here was like waking up from a nightmare. I mean I know there's a dimension that is pure chaos but the actual material plain was made the nine hells look like Wal-Mart." He finished off another sandwich. "Lemme tell ya, you would have to drag me kicking and screaming outta his 'verse. Matrix is here to say." He looked back towards where the others went. "Plus the opportunity to actually expand my training is exciting." and it was true, he had so many opportunities here. Hell it seemed he could actually retire and live a good life. Not that it was gonna happen any time soon but it's out there if he wanted it.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

On the Look Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Look Out   On the Look Out Empty2017-08-25, 6:06 pm

Atsuko chuckled a bit. "On my end, it wasn't anything terrible or traumatic. Just... disappointing. I was an idiot and got pregnant during a drunken celebration with a friend of mine, just as my career as a fighter was really taking off. Don't get me wrong, I loved being a mother, but my husband was very... adamant, that I not fight anymore. Scared I would get hurt. Being in Otherworld, I could train and fight to my hearts content. So no, my troubles pale in comparison to most others."

~~~~~

Hirima grumbled a bit at that. "So I'm even further behind than I thought then. Can't get Vegeta to train me, though I don't blame him. He's busy trying to keep up with Goku, as well as being a father. So it'll be nice to get some extra training... though I'll need to pay a visit to Tralbat at some point, check on how things are going with the rest of our people..."

Nao nodded a bit at Junia's words. "I... suppose that makes sense. If you feel I can do it, Junia, then I will do my best."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

On the Look Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Look Out   On the Look Out Empty2017-08-28, 6:31 pm

"And you got a second chance do both, not many get to do that." Joseph trailed off a bit, seeming to think on a few things himself.  "And thanks Matrix, but remember  I can't take credit for everything, it was you who took the chance coming here after all. Its not too important, but I wonder if anyone else ended up coming from Perene besides us."

"What did you mean by balance?" runks spoke up. "[color=green] He didn't think he visited the place so he couldn't really comment or be fair.

"If you want, I can teach you to reach the traditional Super Sayain forms as well. You wouldn't be the first Sayain I trained and probably won't be the last. Before we go is there anything you four need to take care of first? I can hold it off until then." Junia offered.

Last edited by Sion Reaver on 2020-04-15, 7:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

On the Look Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Look Out   On the Look Out Empty2017-12-29, 11:39 am

Matrix leaned back and folded his arms. "There's a governing power in my native realm called the Infinity stones. for a while my friend Galford held them. Then his progeny got a hold of them and fucked everything up. That is just too much power for one person to have. I mean something that can completely alter reality, yeah no. That's why the balance is off in that universe." He shifted a bit uneasily.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

On the Look Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Look Out   On the Look Out Empty2018-07-30, 5:12 pm

"Altering reality? ...Nah, fuck that. I wouldn't want power like that. Sure, having use of it from time to time would be nice just for the sake of fixing issues beyond your control, but just being able to casually do stuff like that... that's a problem..."

~~~~~

Hirima paused a bit. "...I'd appreciate that, yeah, Junia. I want to catch up... I want to be able to fight alongside my brother, Goku, their kids... besides, how can the Saiyan Queen allow herself to be so much weaker than the strongest Saiyans? We may have turned the course of our race around, but we still have our pride, and the strongest rule. If I want to make sure nobody overthrows me and tries to turn us back to our old ways... I need to make sure I'm as strong as possible, yeah?"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

On the Look Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Look Out   On the Look Out Empty2018-08-08, 10:13 pm

Joseph didn't have much to add to that line of conversation, of course the place Matrix had come from had its flaws as did everywhere here included so didn't say much but it wasn't all bad. It had been a interesting experience and time he had been there though, he'd admit that much.

"Don't we have that already?" Goku pointed out, scratching his head. "I mean, there are the Dragonballs.."

Trunks shook his head. "I think they mean more on a whim without limits and them being items was their main problem. But it doesn't matter now, we're here." He was going to say no use dwelling on the past, but consideirng his tendencies at times that wouldn't be accurate.

Junia gave a light smile. "I'm happy to hear that. We won't be going right away so you still have some time there is another possible recruit before we all leave. Does anyone have any questions?"

Last edited by Sion Reaver on 2020-04-15, 7:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

On the Look Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Look Out   On the Look Out Empty2019-04-16, 3:12 pm

Matrix nodded. Also not having much too add. "So, anyone know what kind of training we're in for?" He popped his neck by moving his head tightly to either side. "Been a while since I've done some hard core training. Could be interesting." He nodded to Joseph. "I don't wanna become complacent in my old age." He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

On the Look Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Look Out   On the Look Out Empty2019-10-28, 4:36 pm

Atsuko chuckled a bit. "Well, from what I have heard, this kind of training will definitely be a big deal. We are dealing with levels of power usually reserved for Gods of Destruction and the like... I don't know how the training works, but I imagine it's likely grueling. I mean, it involves learning to tap into God Ki, something none of us have ever done before I'm sure... damn, it's exciting ain't it?"

~~~~~

Piccolo paused, raising a brow. "One more possible recruit? Who? The only person you had mentioned was that woman Atsuko before..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

On the Look Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Look Out   On the Look Out Empty

Back to top Go down

On the Look Out
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Multi-Verse Project :: Earth Realm :: Elsewhere :: Other Loations :: Kami's LookOut-
Jump to: