The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

On the Look Out

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

On the Look Out - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Look Out   On the Look Out - Page 2 Empty2019-10-29, 10:45 am

Joseph could say honestly he felt had reached a decent point far as power went. A large reason he had started training were things that had happened to him in the past, what more or less drove him to get stronger. Now that he had reached such a level, there was less drive. It wasn't to say he was naive or ignorant enough to know there was still further heights to reach, just that he had gotten comfortable.

A part of him did wonder what happened to Sarah...he'd have to check on them later..

"Atsuko has the right idea, from what little I know. If Junia thinks the potential coming threats need this kind of thing, I'm all for it." Joseph said.

___

Junia crossed her arms a bit, thinking. "You remember Julia, correct? It's her. Not only would the training make her a great deal stronger but it give her something else; control. In her human form she has no need to worry about it, but it becomes a problem whenever she transform and fights. It would not only be safer for her, but those around them."

Piccolo and the two goddesses of course would be the only three in this circle who knew who she was talking about.

"There is one more possible other, but you don't know them yet. I'm going have to check in some things, then i'll let you know. The rest attending will be those helping with training, like Sendai, and likely Kusu."
Back to top Go down
https://verseproject.forumotion.com
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: On the Look Out   On the Look Out - Page 2 Empty2020-05-14, 10:46 am

Matrix smiled "Hell Yeah it's exciting. I can't wait to start! Like I said it's been a long time since I had some hard core training." He looked around "So when do we start?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: On the Look Out   On the Look Out - Page 2 Empty2020-05-14, 6:58 pm

Atsuko shrugged a bit. "I got the impression they are still gathering people for this, so who knows? I'm more curious of who all will be training us. Just Junia? Will Beerus be involved? Seems like a lot of people to train, for just two or three trainers."

~~~~~

Piccolo's brow furrowed. "...No offense to Julia, or to your judgement, but is that the best idea? Giving her more control of her power is a good idea, don't get me wrong, but is it really wise to give god-like power to someone who could potentially lose control and quite literally eat us?"

Hirima was completely oblivious to what they were talking about, so chose to stay quiet, while Nao spoke up.

"Honestly, I'd be less concerned about that, and more concerned about the fact that Sendai is coming along... if she's coming along, then that means you-know-who will likely show up too..."

"Well, on the bright side, if she beats one of us to death, Whis or Kusu could just rewind time."

"I don't think that makes anyone feel better, Morrigan..."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: On the Look Out   On the Look Out - Page 2 Empty2020-05-15, 5:54 pm

"Depends on who's all going right?" Goku asked, scratching his head. "But man I really can't wait. It's been so long since I had a bout like this."

"Junia is getting people and things together from what I gathered, so probably a minute."
Joseph said. "I'm not in a rush, better it be done right then at the drop of a hat."

______

"It's my daughter morbid sense of humor, pay it no mind. Unlike some people I'm not going to put a overpowered psychopath anywhere near my daughters or students. I'll be vetting the people that come teach, its not just power they have to actually mesh with the personalities involved." Piccolo also brought up a fair point, and she was glad he asked; they needed voices like that.

"Julia isn't my first rodeo with a case like hers." J
unia started. "Back in my home verse I had to teach someone that would go beserk everytime they reached a certain point of power. God Ki control isn't something like mere meditation. In order to Actually use it, it requires perfect control and finess. In other words, if she doesn't have what it takes she won't be able to use it. It also gives the user something of serene state. I'll be working with her in particular."
Back to top Go down
https://verseproject.forumotion.com
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: On the Look Out   On the Look Out - Page 2 Empty2020-06-08, 8:32 pm

Matrix seemed to deflate a bit. "Yeah I guess you're right Joe. Better done right." He pilled out his pack of smokes and then paused. Crumpling them up he tossed them into the rubbish. "So what now? We hurry up and wait?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: On the Look Out   On the Look Out - Page 2 Empty2020-06-27, 10:22 pm

Atsuko shrugged a bit. "I guess? How many we got here, anyway? We've got me, Goku, Vegeta, Hirima, Matrix and Joseph here, Piccolo... I think I heard something about those sisters, Morrigan and Nao.... and I think she said one or two others, so that's ten or eleven people it looks like. That's a lot of people to get together for training, truth be told. And we are talking a group of Saiyans, a formerly dead glorified street fighter, two goddesses, whatever you two are, a Namekian... it's a bit like wrangling cats, ain't it? Especially considering people are starting at different levels of power. No telling how people stack up."

~~~~~

Piccolo nodded a bit at that. "Well, I'll trust your judgement, regardless."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On the Look Out   On the Look Out - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

On the Look Out
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Multi-Verse Project :: Earth Realm :: Elsewhere :: Other Loations :: Kami's LookOut-
Jump to: