The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What the Heart Wants [Mature]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

What the Heart Wants [Mature] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the Heart Wants [Mature]   What the Heart Wants [Mature] - Page 4 Empty2013-12-11, 2:46 am

"Ah... Alright?" Kanji came forward and placed his hand on top of Clara's. He pushed. "Hn??" When it didn't budge, he redoubled his efforts. "Hnnnrrrrrrngg!!" He even tried using both hands. 'What... the... HELL?!' He'd expected her to be strong, but to not even move her hand an inch... After a few moments of a fruitless struggle, he relaxed his arms and stumbled back. "Haa... Okay... Maybe not that strong... haa..." He panted.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: What the Heart Wants [Mature]   What the Heart Wants [Mature] - Page 4 Empty2013-12-11, 2:53 am

Clara seemed to be thinking of something. "Hm... I didn't expect you to be able to move my hand, I can lift a good nine tons if I wish, but I wanted to see something. You have a bit of a dormant power to you, Kanji. A bit of Ki flows through you naturally, makes you stronger than would be normal for a human, but there is more you haven't tapped into."
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: What the Heart Wants [Mature]   What the Heart Wants [Mature] - Page 4 Empty2013-12-12, 12:24 am

"That's not..." Kanji scratched his head and thought about it. "Actually, that explains a few things. Guess that's what's been savin' my ass occasionally." He looked at his hand and flexed it into a fist. He couldn't see or feel anything. Nothing out of the ordinary, anyway. "...You got all that from me failing to move your arm?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: What the Heart Wants [Mature]   What the Heart Wants [Mature] - Page 4 Empty2013-12-12, 12:34 am

Clara smiled. "When you were giving your all to push down my arm, I could sense the Ki in your body. I'd be willing to help you tap into it more, if you wish. I don't use Ki, myself, but I'm sure I can at least give you a starting point to build from."
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: What the Heart Wants [Mature]   What the Heart Wants [Mature] - Page 4 Empty2013-12-18, 1:58 am

"Hey, I won't turn that down. May as well use it if I got it." Kanji asserted. "I mean, if you're sure you wanna teach me. We did just meet 'n all..."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: What the Heart Wants [Mature]   What the Heart Wants [Mature] - Page 4 Empty2013-12-18, 2:02 am

Clara just smiled. "Benefit of sensing the flow of energy. Between that and your demeanor here, I have a rather good idea of the kind of person you are. That, and Rinko hired you, and I trust her judgement. It may seem like she hired you out of the blue, knowing her, but I know her better than that."

"I'm still here, you realize."

"And I said nothing offensive." Rinko smiled, and shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: What the Heart Wants [Mature]   What the Heart Wants [Mature] - Page 4 Empty2014-01-27, 2:41 am

Kanji glanced at Rinko then turned back to Clara. "Guess I'll just have to take your word for it." They seemed cheerful, but also pretty damn sharp at the same time. It was gonna take some work to keep up with those two. He stood up after checking the time. "I gotta take off. I should try to finish my homework since I actually got time."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: What the Heart Wants [Mature]   What the Heart Wants [Mature] - Page 4 Empty2014-01-27, 2:45 am

Rinko smiled and stood, bowing politely. "Have a good evening then, and thank you for helping my son, Kanji." Sei just grinned and waved, while Clara gave him a nod and a smile. If nothing else, they were a very welcoming group of people, who really seemed to have no issues with his rough exterior.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: What the Heart Wants [Mature]   What the Heart Wants [Mature] - Page 4 Empty2014-01-27, 3:12 am

"'S'no problem. See ya." Kanji waved as he exited the cafe. As he reflected on that afternoon while walking home he felt.. weird. The day had gone much better than he could have hoped so he should be relieved. Meeting those people made today... different, somehow. He managed to shrug off the feeling during his nightly routine before hitting the sack.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What the Heart Wants [Mature]   What the Heart Wants [Mature] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

What the Heart Wants [Mature]
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4