The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What the Heart Wants [Mature]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

What the Heart Wants [Mature] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the Heart Wants [Mature]   What the Heart Wants [Mature] - Page 2 Empty2013-11-30, 5:46 am

"Yeah? Rynat... That explains her height. And I can't say I feel sorry for him."  She could easily be tough as hell with blood like that. Maybe she could set Toudou straight. Kanji thought it best to not think up his punishment. "He'll get his. And you'll come into yours, Kid. Ya may not see it now, but life's like that."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: What the Heart Wants [Mature]   What the Heart Wants [Mature] - Page 2 Empty2013-11-30, 5:49 am

Sei shrugged. "Whatever... anyway, I'm surprised you reacted more to her height than anything else. I'm glad, don't get me wrong, just... surprised. I'm used to people staring at her for.... yeah..."
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: What the Heart Wants [Mature]   What the Heart Wants [Mature] - Page 2 Empty2013-11-30, 6:25 am

Kanji kicked back in his chair. "Yeah, well, gutter thinkin' like that's only good for getting a slap in the face. Or worse. And even if I did, disrespect sure as shit won't get me a job..." He had thought about her looks briefly, but pushed them aside as they were pointless. Besides, he promised "no gross stuff".
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: What the Heart Wants [Mature]   What the Heart Wants [Mature] - Page 2 Empty2013-11-30, 6:27 am

Sei smiled brighter. "Heh... alright..." Rinko soon returned, setting a sandwich down in front of Kanji.

"Here we go! You didn't say what kind, so I went with turkey... if that's a problem, I can make another one?"
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: What the Heart Wants [Mature]   What the Heart Wants [Mature] - Page 2 Empty2013-11-30, 6:57 am

"N-no! This is good, thanks. Thanks for the food." Kanji still felt uncomfortable about the free food, but there was nothing for it. He took a bite of the sandwich. He wasn't sure if it was because he'd only had a light breakfast but... DAMN that was good. Kanji proceeded to devour it in only four more bites. SO good.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: What the Heart Wants [Mature]   What the Heart Wants [Mature] - Page 2 Empty2013-11-30, 7:01 am

Rinko was clearly pleased, sitting down across from him. "So, I'm going to assume that Sei offered you a job here? Or said we were hiring. Either way, he was a bit ahead of himself there, but we COULD use the help. What sort of things can do?"
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: What the Heart Wants [Mature]   What the Heart Wants [Mature] - Page 2 Empty2013-11-30, 7:21 am

Kanji had pretty much thought about this already. "I think I can handle most things around here. Drinks are easy, cleaning's easier, cashier and service are no problem. Cooking's about the only thing I can't do, but he tells me that's taken care of." This almost didn't feel like an interview. Sandwiches are not served at interviews. "I got nothin' to do on nights and after school, so I can be here when ya need me."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: What the Heart Wants [Mature]   What the Heart Wants [Mature] - Page 2 Empty2013-11-30, 7:23 am

Rinko nodded, seeming to consider that, then looked him carefully in the eyes. "Then I have one question. Can I trust you?"
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: What the Heart Wants [Mature]   What the Heart Wants [Mature] - Page 2 Empty2013-11-30, 7:29 am

Kanji's eyes opened wide for a moment, the question clearly catching him off guard. One second later he regained his composure and returned a serious expression. "Yeah. And I'll earn it fair n' square."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: What the Heart Wants [Mature]   What the Heart Wants [Mature] - Page 2 Empty2013-11-30, 7:31 am

Rinko simply smiled. "Good. It's settled then. Welcome to Iori Cafe! Does ten an hour sound like a good start, keeping any tips you make?"
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: What the Heart Wants [Mature]   What the Heart Wants [Mature] - Page 2 Empty2013-11-30, 7:45 am

Kanji looked dumbfounded. That was a fast process. "Better than I expected, actually. Thanks for this, Mrs. Iori."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: What the Heart Wants [Mature]   What the Heart Wants [Mature] - Page 2 Empty2013-12-07, 2:38 am

She waved it off. "Please, it's the least I could do, you looking out of Sei the way you have. Besides, you seem like a nice young man, and we could use the help. When can you start?"
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: What the Heart Wants [Mature]   What the Heart Wants [Mature] - Page 2 Empty2013-12-07, 3:38 am

Kanji sat back and crossed his arms. "Today, tomorrow, whenever. I can work anytime you need the help, so long as I'm not at school. Not much else to do."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: What the Heart Wants [Mature]   What the Heart Wants [Mature] - Page 2 Empty2013-12-07, 3:40 am

She nodded, standing up. "Well, we are not that busy on Sundays. Monday through Friday is very busy after school, and Saturday is fairly busy throughout the day, so what sort of schedule would work for you?"
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: What the Heart Wants [Mature]   What the Heart Wants [Mature] - Page 2 Empty2013-12-07, 4:11 am

"After school to closing on weekdays is fine by me. I can work Saturdays if ya think the help's needed then too." He scratched is head in thought. "So, I guess weekdays and keep me on call for Saturday?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: What the Heart Wants [Mature]   What the Heart Wants [Mature] - Page 2 Empty2013-12-07, 4:13 am

Rinko nodded, smiling. "Sounds good, Kanji. Since today isn't very busy, being Sunday, you can hang out here with us if you'd like, unless you have somewhere else you'd like to go."
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: What the Heart Wants [Mature]   What the Heart Wants [Mature] - Page 2 Empty2013-12-07, 4:30 am

"Not really. 'Job search' was the only thing on my list all day. I'd expected it to take that long... Guess I could stick around for a while." Kanji shrugged. He wasn't too good at being social, but it would be rude to up and split after getting the job.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: What the Heart Wants [Mature]   What the Heart Wants [Mature] - Page 2 Empty2013-12-07, 4:37 am

Rinko clapped her hands together, hopping up. "Great! I'll get you some hot chocolate then!" As she hurried to do this, Sei blinked.

"Wait... you serve hot chocolate now?"

"Yes. I thought it was a good idea, since that shop across the park serves it, and it really is a good idea. Why, did you want some?"

"...Well, considering I dumped mine on a guys lap, yeah..." Rinko blinked... and then giggled. Sei just sighed.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: What the Heart Wants [Mature]   What the Heart Wants [Mature] - Page 2 Empty2013-12-07, 5:17 am

Kanji chuckled; the imaginary image amused him to no end. "Heh. Guts get the best results... So, Kid. Whaddya like to do? Don't know much about ya other than you know how to leave a lasting impression." Maybe that scalding lap bath would teach a valuable lesson... for a short period, anyway.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: What the Heart Wants [Mature]   What the Heart Wants [Mature] - Page 2 Empty2013-12-07, 5:21 am

Sei shrugged a bit. "Not much, really... I play video games, mostly.. or help out here... that's... about it, really... I don't really have many friends to 'hang out' with, so I mostly just keep to myself..."

"Which is nice, but you'll never meet a girl if you don't start trying to socialize more, dear..."

"M-Mom! That... that's not.... I'm not talking about this!" Sei blushed, and more giggling was heard from the cafe kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: What the Heart Wants [Mature]   What the Heart Wants [Mature] - Page 2 Empty2013-12-07, 5:39 am

Kanji chuckled again, unable to resist another chance to tease Sei. "Why nooot? She's right, Kid. Ya gotta get out there and mingle. Make your mom proud!" He laughed and decided to relent early. 'Not that I'm one to talk. I don't do much else...'
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: What the Heart Wants [Mature]   What the Heart Wants [Mature] - Page 2 Empty2013-12-07, 5:41 am

Sei just blushed further. "S-stop... I just... haven't met the right girl yet..." He trailed off a bit. 'Nevermind the fact that the girl I have a unrelenting crush on is someone I'll never even meet...'
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: What the Heart Wants [Mature]   What the Heart Wants [Mature] - Page 2 Empty2013-12-07, 5:55 am

Kanji smirked. "Well, well! Not even in high school and you're thinkin' about finding 'miss right'? Can't say I've ever thought that far ahead. Better jump on that chance when it comes!"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: What the Heart Wants [Mature]   What the Heart Wants [Mature] - Page 2 Empty2013-12-07, 5:58 am

Sei just covered his face. "Come on..." Sei was saved by Rinko setting down hot chocolate for all three of them, and took her own seat.

"You know, I've been thinking perhaps I should just close the cafe on Sundays. There really doesn't seem to be a point to keeping it open when nobody is coming. After all, Clara closes her shop on Sundays as well, and she does tend to spend her Sundays here..."
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: What the Heart Wants [Mature]   What the Heart Wants [Mature] - Page 2 Empty2013-12-07, 6:11 am

Kanji rested his elbow on the table, and his cheek on his fist. "...May as well. If there's no profit this day, may as well shut down to save time n' money." He took a sip of his drink. "Who's Clara?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What the Heart Wants [Mature]   What the Heart Wants [Mature] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What the Heart Wants [Mature]
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next