The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Their Ball And Chain

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Their Ball And Chain - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Their Ball And Chain   Their Ball And Chain - Page 2 Empty2010-11-20, 1:04 pm

Their Ball And Chain - Page 2 TheDarkSamurai

Ariana looked around the room briefly, then looked at the bed. A simple, comfortable bed. Big enough for one person, or two if they laid right next to eachother. This actually pleased her. She couldn't bring herself to sleep in large beds. It was conditioning... "So, I'm guessing you and the kid were adopted by that woman?" Well, that was out of left field...
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Their Ball And Chain   Their Ball And Chain - Page 2 Empty2010-11-20, 2:20 pm

By this time Adell was comfortable but he wasn't close to being to sleep. It usually took him a moment to really get tired enough to go to bed, otherwise he would just be starring at the ceiling or having his mind drift to any number of things.

He almost didn't hear Ariana's comment, not expecting her to say anything further to him. The question itself surprised him, it was a bit civil for once. "Yeah. I got adopted when I was really little and Yulina's been around since she was a baby.."
Back to top Go down
https://verseproject.forumotion.com
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Their Ball And Chain   Their Ball And Chain - Page 2 Empty2010-11-20, 2:37 pm

Ariana in turn, rolled her eyes. "It was a simple yes or no question. Stopping at 'Yes' would have worked. I'm not interested in your life, I just wanted to confirm what I already assumed about things. I'd prefer if you were to refrain from speaking to me more than necessary." With that, she climbed into the bed, though was extremely uncomfortable laying in the bed fully clothed She was even still wearing her boots and had her sword at her side.

Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Their Ball And Chain   Their Ball And Chain - Page 2 Empty2010-11-20, 2:57 pm

"Whatever." If she didn't want him to speak more then necessary, that would be more then easy enough with how she acted.

Sometimes Karma worked in a funny way. Most people thought if you were a good person, good karma would come back to you, and if you were bad, bad karma would. That was partly true. What others didn't know however, is that sometimes a normally good person ran into really rough spots and a bad person could seem to have things in relative smooth order.

With how things were, more then likely most people would view this as the 'bad' part. However, the most ironic part the story neither Adell or Ariana were close to aware of was this 'rough' spot would turn into something that would likely make them both happy. In the long run.

Niehter of them saw it that way right now. Fate found this funny.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Their Ball And Chain   Their Ball And Chain - Page 2 Empty2010-11-20, 3:11 pm

Twenty minutes later, and Ariana was still shifting around a bit loudly in bed, unable to get comfortable. "Tch...damnit...this is...fuck..." She shifted more, getting increasingly irritated....at Adell. It was unreasonable, but she was feeling that if it wasn't for him, she could sleep comfortably.

Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Their Ball And Chain   Their Ball And Chain - Page 2 Empty2010-11-20, 3:58 pm

Adell got irritated as well, though he wasn't sure why. Maybe it had to do with Ariana rolling around so much and hearing her. Of course this normally wouldn't bother Adell much but since he and Ariana seemed to clash like cats and dogs it made things a bit different.

He didn't say anything to Ariana though, not feeling like having his head bit off for as much breathing wrong in her direction.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Their Ball And Chain   Their Ball And Chain - Page 2 Empty2010-11-20, 4:18 pm

This continued on for several minutes, Ariana starting to curse more frequently. "Fucking...I knew sleeping in my clothes wouldn't work...tch, this is really pissing me off now...damnit..." She was really tempted to set the bed on fire, but she knew that would only make things worse.

Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Their Ball And Chain   Their Ball And Chain - Page 2 Empty2010-11-21, 1:20 am

Adell was trying to ignore her, but she kept cursing and moving until finally, he had to say something before she drove him nuts. "..Would anything make you sleep easier?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Their Ball And Chain   Their Ball And Chain - Page 2 Empty2010-11-21, 2:06 am

There was a pause in the cursing. "...No, because one of them won't work because you have to be in the room, and the other...I generally sleep naked, so this is rather difficult for me. So, as you can see, no, there is nothin' that can be done."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Their Ball And Chain   Their Ball And Chain - Page 2 Empty2010-11-21, 2:44 am

Adell sighed and then attempted to lay back down. He had been thinking of suggesting him simply not looking her as she got undressed but he could easily see that back firing epicly. So instead he went with trying to go back to sleep and put up with Ariana's cursing and shifting, which would probably continue in a bit if current trend held.

He was never going to tell Tomoya and Kieth about these events. He'd keep them to his grave.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Their Ball And Chain   Their Ball And Chain - Page 2 Empty2010-11-21, 2:53 am

Ariana didn't make a sound for about a minute, then sat up, watching Adell. "...What, not going to suggest I strip? Not going to tell me that it's okay because you won't look? Tell me I can trust you?" Her tone suggested that if he actually said such things, she'd believe it to be utter bullshit.

Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Their Ball And Chain   Their Ball And Chain - Page 2 Empty2010-11-21, 3:41 am

Adell was at least half way to getting comfortable before Ariana had to bug him again. He rose up a bit to see her looking at him. "We both know you wouldn't believe me. So I'm not going to give you free ammo to use against me. Or, that sword."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Their Ball And Chain   Their Ball And Chain - Page 2 Empty2010-11-21, 3:54 am

Ariana narrowed her eyes, then laid back down. "Smarter than I thought." She went back to trying to get comfortable, cursing yet again. Several minutes later, she finally snapped. "Damnit, I can't take this anymore!" There was louder rustling, Ariana disappearing under the covers, before a hand snaked out and she dropped her top, skirt, and boots onto the floor next to the bed, leaving her in just her panties. "Finally...and if I catch you doing anythin' at all, you little shit, I swear...don't make me hurt you, understand? I don't want to make that little girl an only child, which may happen if you provoke me."

Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Their Ball And Chain   Their Ball And Chain - Page 2 Empty2010-11-21, 4:51 am

Adell noticed her skirt and boots placed on floor before looking away. He wasn't surprised when moments later she threatened him again. He rolled his eyes. "Whatever, if nothing else we can agree if I leave you alone and go to sleep we'll both be happy. We don't have to see or hear each other while we're sleep." He was a bit surprised he had snarked off like that, but shrugged it aside. Maybe Ariana was just good at keep pressing his buttons.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Their Ball And Chain   Their Ball And Chain - Page 2 Empty2010-11-21, 5:09 am

Ariana cocked an eyebrow. "Tch. Seems we actually do agree on something." She got herself comfortable, forcibly ignoring Adell's presence nearby. Fortunately, she was able to get to sleep not to long after that. Unfortunately, sometime in the night, she moved around a bit too much. In the morning, she was laying on her side, a mildly peaceful look on her face, the bed sheet pushed down to her hips, and her large breasts pushed together between her arms. It was certainly a nice site. The bit of drool at the corner of her mouth was oddly cute, too. She was still deeply asleep, which was good.

Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Their Ball And Chain   Their Ball And Chain - Page 2 Empty2010-11-22, 12:20 am

Adell woke up before Ariana did and noticed she was..we'll she wasn't exactly modest. He blushed a bit and looked away but was unable to help notice her. He had to admit when Ariana wasn't yelling at him and biting his head off, she almost looked innocent and cute in a way.

Too bad it won't last.

He thought about going to cover her up, but knowing his luck she'd wake up at the last minute and then things would get ugly. However, he was unable to get up to leave and eat as much as he wanted too because of the curse. Waking up Ariana right now would be more or less suicide.

The young demon sighed and laid back down. This was going to be a long time stuck together.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Their Ball And Chain   Their Ball And Chain - Page 2 Empty2010-11-22, 1:06 am

Ariana woke up about thirty minutes later, sitting up and rubbing her eyes, mumbling to herself. What she was saying, was hard to tell. Her breasts were now fully exposed, however, and she didn't even notice yet. She let out a loud yawn and stretched, before running a hand through her hair. SHe glanced at Adell, and again narrowed her eyes. "...Why are you pretending to be asleep? I can tell by your breathing and heartbeat."

Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Their Ball And Chain   Their Ball And Chain - Page 2 Empty2010-11-22, 1:46 am

"I'm not pretending. I was just laying back down because I couldn't leave without you up so I didn't have a choice but to wait." Adell wasn't lying, as he was horrible at it.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Their Ball And Chain   Their Ball And Chain - Page 2 Empty2010-11-22, 2:11 am

Ariana continued glaring at Adell for a moment. "...Why are you avoidin' looking at me? Not that I mind, but...the hell is wrong with you?" She crossed her arms, not registering the fact that she was pushing her naked breasts up. It would occur to her shortly, when she wasn't half asleep.

Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Their Ball And Chain   Their Ball And Chain - Page 2 Empty2010-11-22, 4:11 am

Adell answered without missing a beat because it was the truth. "You slipped out of your clothes last night, remember? I wasn't going to take any chances of seeing you naked on accident until I was sure, we barely get along as is. If you're decent let me know."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Their Ball And Chain   Their Ball And Chain - Page 2 Empty2010-11-22, 4:24 am

Ariana froze, eyes widening in fear briefly. After a brief moment however, she started to get dressed quickly. Once she was done, she cleared her throat. "I'm decent.....you...you didn't...do anything, did you? While I was asleep?" For some reason, she sounded oddly vulnerable then, her voice softer than before. Fear and panic did that to her.

Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Their Ball And Chain   Their Ball And Chain - Page 2 Empty2010-11-22, 5:47 pm

Adell was expecting her to get irritated or upset, what he didn't expect was to hear her sound vulnerable and almost..scared?

He turned to look at her more, this wasn't an side he had seen of her before. "No, no I didn't." He said firmly.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Their Ball And Chain   Their Ball And Chain - Page 2 Empty2010-11-22, 6:04 pm

Ariana just stared directly into his eyes, as if searching for something, then nodded softly. "Alright." She turned away, and seemed to be trying to regain her composure. "...That's good...because I wouldn't want to do something that made the kid cry." She refused to look at Adell after that, though she got out of bed. Her words were an obvious threat against Adell, though it didn't have the same bite as usual.

Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Their Ball And Chain   Their Ball And Chain - Page 2 Empty2010-11-22, 7:52 pm

Adell could have sworn when he heard Ariana, this time it didn't have as much bite to it but he couldn't really be all too sure.

A soft knock was heard soon after. "Breakfast is ready." It was Yulina, Adell could hear her already retreating back to the kitchen, the girl didn't like to miss out on her food.

Neither did Adell, but he wasn't sure about Ariana. "Hungry?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Their Ball And Chain   Their Ball And Chain - Page 2 Empty2010-11-22, 8:28 pm

Ariana's response was to head toward the door, opening it. She seemed highly aware of her surroundings, however, as she didn't get further than nine to nine and a half feet away from Adell. She wasn't going to risk that pain and feeling of weakness again.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Their Ball And Chain   Their Ball And Chain - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Their Ball And Chain
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next