The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Their Ball And Chain

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Their Ball And Chain - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Their Ball And Chain   Their Ball And Chain - Page 8 Empty2010-12-14, 8:51 pm

Their Ball And Chain - Page 8 Re15

Ariana paused, looking toward the door and Kiera, though didn't move, allowing Yulina to continue brushing her hair. She was on guard now, but hid it. She didn't know or trust this new woman, but would withhold judgement until later. She wanted to give any friend of the Kronos family a chance.

Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Their Ball And Chain   Their Ball And Chain - Page 8 Empty2010-12-14, 11:02 pm

Kiera stepped in finally, her parrot Polly still on her shoulder. He seemed almost oddly out of place with the giant black eye-patch over his left eye(whether he was really missing an eye or not remained to be seen really) Yulina ran over to greet her a bit later once she came closer.

"Ah, aren't ya getting big? Pretty soon I'm going to be looking up." Kiera smiled, ruffling her hair, which again caused Yulina to make a face. It was theorized people did that anyway, because the faces she made during that was cute.

"Heh..nice seeing you again." Adell greeted. "You said something about breaking the curse?"

"Ya. I thinkin' of an idea or two. But first." She turned to Ariana and introduced herself and bowed. "Nice to meet ya, name's Kiera Black Heart."

"Get my eye patch" Polly screamed, the patch had fallen off during the bow.

He was ignored by everyone but Yulina.
Back to top Go down
https://verseproject.forumotion.com
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Their Ball And Chain   Their Ball And Chain - Page 8 Empty2010-12-14, 11:40 pm

Ariana blinked at the name. Sher recognized it. She stood, and bowed as well. "Ariana Tennor, 'Bloody Rose'. I've heard of you. Had a bunch of potential clients who tried to get me to go after you. Declined, since I knew you were a good person, due to the work you do."

Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Their Ball And Chain   Their Ball And Chain - Page 8 Empty2010-12-15, 1:22 am

Kiera blinked, then smiled. "Ah, ya, I remember ya too. Haven't seen ya until now in person but some of the folks I ran into talked about you. Anyway, I got wind of yer problem thanks to Sammy here and I think I might be able to help you two."

"How so?" Adell asked.

"We'll, I travel a lot and dabble in magic. Not as much as that Ion guy, but I know some stuff. If its all right with Sammy over here, I'd like ya two to travel with me." She nodded to Adell's mom. "That way ya two can find something to break that curse of yours. Maybe you'd find to break that curse of yours when I steal-heh, I mean borrow something's. What do ya say?"

"I got no problems with it but.." Adell glanced at Ariana. "It's up to her too really."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Their Ball And Chain   Their Ball And Chain - Page 8 Empty2010-12-15, 1:37 am

Ariana had plenty of problems with it. She didn't know or trust Kiera, despite what she'd heard, and she didn't want to be seperated from Samantha and Yulina. However, she also wasn't sure she wanted the curse broken. However, weakening it, maybe....maybe that was alright. Besides, all arguments she may have made died when Adell voiced his approval of the idea. "...Alright."

Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Their Ball And Chain   Their Ball And Chain - Page 8 Empty2010-12-15, 2:49 am

"Great!" Kiera seemed happy and bouncing with energy, Polly just seemed pissed at everything but that was like saying the sky was blue or ice was cold--that's to say it wasn't news. "I'll wait for ya two on my ship. I don't wanna just snatch ya away." She reached into her pocket, taking a card and with a worn pen began scribbling something down. "When ya two are ready, hit me up okay?"

She ruffled Yulina's hair once more. "Bye! See ya folks later!" And with that, Kiera was out the door..and out about her business again. Whatever that was.

Adell shook his head. "Heh, she never changes.." He noticed Ariana seemed a bit put off. He thought she might be a bit happier about it. "You okay?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Their Ball And Chain   Their Ball And Chain - Page 8 Empty2010-12-15, 3:09 am

Ariana sighed. "Just not happy about leavin'. Gotta deal with this curse though....but, promise me somethin'. Don't stop bein' my friend when it's broken, just cause you're no longer stuck to me, alright? I enjoy your company, I won't lie...I don't want to lose that."

Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Their Ball And Chain   Their Ball And Chain - Page 8 Empty2010-12-16, 12:47 am

"Nobody here is going to abandon you." Samantha said gently but firmly. "The only way we would even consider that is if you did something horrible like kill children in cold blood. But we both know you'd never do something like that, so I think its safe to say you're safe."

Yulina nodded feverently. "Yep! You can't get rid of me Ariana! And if Adell tries to leave you, I'll beat him up, okay?"

Adell seemed amused. "Okay, I'll hold you to it then." He said, teasing but then focused on Ariana. "Pretty much what they said, you can't get rid of us that easy even if you wanted too. Talk is cheap, but you'll see, it'll be fine."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Their Ball And Chain   Their Ball And Chain - Page 8 Empty2010-12-16, 12:55 am

Ariana paused, then smiled softly, nodding. "Alright. I'll hold ya'll to that, understand? So far, you three are the only people who have never betrayed my trust, and I don't want that to change. Don't take that security away from me..."

Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Their Ball And Chain   Their Ball And Chain - Page 8 Empty2010-12-16, 1:49 am

"You might not be officially part of the family, but we consider you apart of ours, Ariana." Samantha was pleased the words and encouragement had lifted her spirits a bit. "But for now, why don't we relax and take it easy? We'll just enjoy each others company until you two leave."

"..Movie night at the house?" Adell supplied.

"I was hoping I wasn't that obvious."

Around the next day, it was time for Adell and Ariana to go on their journey. But before then, Samantha had packed Adell and Ariana something's. For Ariana, just some extra clothes to wear since she couldn't simply wear the same thing over and over without taking a shower; same with Adell. Yulina bugged both of them about bringing her pictures or something back. Really, she just wanted a souvenir of some kind.

The Kronos family was gathered around the large air ship in a special area of the Air Port. Airships like Kiera were rare, but others had rode them before. Ones that had the ability to travel to different realms and such, many typically didn't see outside of Nexus City, but they were on the rise.

"Promise you'll bring me something back, okay?" Yulina told Ariana.

"Ya'll ready?" Kiera was patiently waiting as the large vessel was docked.

"Just a moment." Samantha grabbed a camera from her pocket. "You three, go over there. I want a picture of you two so I have something to remember this by." That and she didn't have any pictures of Ariana, that she was going to change.

Their Ball And Chain - Page 8 Desert_Airship_by_silversword9
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Their Ball And Chain   Their Ball And Chain - Page 8 Empty2010-12-16, 2:02 am

Ariana smiled, standing ready for the picture. She glanced at Yulina, and actually winked. "Promise I'll bring you something. Maybe multiple somethings. And Samantha, I promise I won't let anything happen to Adell...or myself." She tacked that on, knowing Samantha would want her to come back as well, which was something that made her fell warm inside.

Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Their Ball And Chain   Their Ball And Chain - Page 8 Empty2010-12-16, 4:16 am

"That young lady, I'll hold you too." Sure, she was older in human years but she still looked around 19 and was much younger by her race standards. Samantha took the picture before putting putting it away and giving Samantha a hug as well as Ariana. "Stay safe." She whispered before pulling away from them.

Kiera waited for Adell and Ariana to come aboard the ship, and even then Samantha and Yulina were still seen on the ground too watch it lift off. In particular, Yulina had always wanted to see for herself, that and she wanted to ride one of these days.

Adell didn't see any people, all he saw were small..humanoid cat things. "Is it really just me and Ariana here?"

"Nah. I got a crew mate named Rick, he's cleaning something." Kiera said as she walked deeper into the ship. "I'll show ya to yer rooms then you can wander. There's an' training area if ya need it too."

"That's good." Actually, Adell was damned happy about that. "Uh, Kiera, where does this 'Rick' guy come from?"

Kiera shrugged. "I met him months ago. Poor sap was just an wandering. Good guy, don't know what shampoo he uses for that hair of his. Ah! Here ya go."

Standing in front of them was their room. "Ya two can't go far from each other fer the curse, so I figure I just get you two sharing a room."

Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Their Ball And Chain   Their Ball And Chain - Page 8 Empty2010-12-16, 4:41 am

Ariana nodded, seeming relieved by this, though she'd tensed upon learning of the presence of this 'Rick' person. He was male, after all. "That's good. Me and Adell share the bed these days, so...it's sort of a security thing for me."

Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Their Ball And Chain   Their Ball And Chain - Page 8 Empty2010-12-16, 3:59 pm

Kiera nodded. "I'll leave ya folks to it then." As she turned to walk away, she paused. "If ya makes ya uncomfortable Ariana, I could always tell Rick to keep his distance from ya two." She didn't know the whole details, but she did notice Ariana tense a bit. Not many people thought so but she was damned good at reading people, even if she didn't really show it all the time.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Their Ball And Chain   Their Ball And Chain - Page 8 Empty2010-12-17, 1:47 am

Ariana seemed to think about it, then shook her head. "No...it's fine. I need to learn to deal with other people. Besides, I'll have Adell with me." That simple phrase showed just how much faith she had in Adell, which was surprising, considering how they started out.

Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Their Ball And Chain   Their Ball And Chain - Page 8 Empty2010-12-17, 3:45 am

Kiera nodded. "All righty. I'll see ya two later then." With that she left the two teens alone for now.

He had heard Ariana trusted him and such, but it still made Adell feel warm inside, knowing that he helped Ariana feel safer. The room, once they got into it was nothing really all that special but it was big enough for them both, though there was two beds. However, since Ariana had taken to sleeping in the same bed as him it wasn't nearly as big of a deal anymore.

"I always wanted to ride on one of these, just wish it was under better circumstances." Adell went to the edge of the bed and sat down. Now that he noticed, they even had a nice T.V. built into the wall to the side they could watch freely. In the middle between the two beds on the dresser was stacks of DVD's of all sorts they could watch
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Their Ball And Chain   Their Ball And Chain - Page 8 Empty2010-12-17, 4:20 am

Ariana sat down on the bed as well, her shoulder brushing against Adell's as she looked around curiously. "I rode on one once, but then it crashed and exploded. I caused it, so it doesn't really matter I suppose."

Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Their Ball And Chain   Their Ball And Chain - Page 8 Empty2010-12-17, 4:36 am

Adell felt a strange tingle-like feeling at the contact of Ariana briefly brushing against him but he ignored it for now.

"On one of your jobs?" Adell was about to say something else when he yawned briefly. Why the heck he was tired around this time he wasn't exactly sure. Maybe it was the airship itself or something.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Their Ball And Chain   Their Ball And Chain - Page 8 Empty2010-12-17, 4:44 am

Ariana glanced at him after he yawned, and smirked. "Alright, let's get some sleep. You're tired, and I'll be bored just sittin' around while you sleep. You need to change first? Samantha got me some new clothes, and I think it includes somethin' to sleep in, so I'll change...where's the best place to do so.." She glanced around again, thinking.

Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Their Ball And Chain   Their Ball And Chain - Page 8 Empty2010-12-17, 5:32 pm

"That bathroom will probably do." There was a small bathroom just to the left, it had a shower inside of it as well which made things convient. "And I'll change after you do, you can go first."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Their Ball And Chain   Their Ball And Chain - Page 8 Empty2010-12-17, 5:52 pm

Ariana nodded, then dug around in her bag. She paused when she saw something, then moved on. After a bit, she pulled out a nice set of blood red pajamas that should cover her whole body, aside from her hands and feet. Satisfied, she moved into the bathroom, shutting the door to change.

Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Their Ball And Chain   Their Ball And Chain - Page 8 Empty2010-12-17, 6:03 pm

Adell watched her go into the bathroom before laying down on the bed, hands behind his head as he looked into the ceiling. Idly, he wondered if he was starting to develop something more then just friendship with Ariana. If that was true, it would explain why that simple brushing of shoulders had felt so good. Adell wasn't sure about it, but if that was true, even with Ariana's hangs up he wanted to at least try. That way he couldn't say he had any regrets when this curse was finally broken and they moved on with their lives.

Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Their Ball And Chain   Their Ball And Chain - Page 8 Empty2010-12-17, 6:29 pm

A short while later, Ariana came out of the bathroom in her pajamas, which, as it turned out, didn't fit properly. Ariana assumed Samantha just made a mistake when it came to getting Ariana's size. The pants hung a little low on her hips, but more important, the top was lifted a bit by Ariana's...assets, exposing her stomach. She had thought about trying to stretch it at first, but eventually decided it didn't matter. It was Adell she was dealing with, after all, the one man that she knew she could trust.

Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Their Ball And Chain   Their Ball And Chain - Page 8 Empty2010-12-17, 8:36 pm

Predictably, Adell was very much..distracted. However he didn't want to seem like a creep so he tried not to look too much and think of something that was unappealing that would calm him down.

Like imagining Aleron declaring his love to him.

Instantly he retracted the thought. That was a bit too much.

"Uh, Ill be right back." He said and left quickly to the bathroom, needing a cold shower. One that would calm his nerves a bit and allow him to relax around Ariana. Once he was done with the shower, he came back, in a simple white t-shirt and some blue pants. Pretty simple but they worked for pajamas.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Their Ball And Chain   Their Ball And Chain - Page 8 Empty2010-12-17, 8:50 pm

When Adell came back, it would be to an interesting sight. Ariana had opened one of the windows and was leaning out of it a bit, seeming rather peaceful as she enjoyed the breeze. What Adell might notice more was that to lean out the window, she was bending over at the waist. Due to the dangerously low waistline of her pants, the top of her rear was popping up a bit, her crack peeking out a bit. A 'coinslot' as people sometimes called it. Her pants were pulled a bit tightly over her bottom as well, and the tightness of her top resulted in her lower back being shown off. All in all, a very appealing image.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Their Ball And Chain   Their Ball And Chain - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Their Ball And Chain
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next