The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Between Us

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Between Us - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Between Us   Between Us - Page 15 Empty2015-01-27, 3:09 am

Tanira struggled to breath, her vision was getting blurry and she found it harder to concentrate on anything but she managed to teleport some feet away. Though Tomoya was the object of her unwanted affections, at the moment she just didn't care and wanted to hurt him, and she was pissed that he had gotten in the way. What was so great about that tramp?

A fireball was summoned and tossed at the Dog Demon while a circle with rune symbols appeared on the ground; one to her right and one to her left as if a summon. It was two large demonic-looking dogs with three heads, but they weren't alive for a lack of a better term. It seemed more like souless golems that had a flesh apperance more then anything else.
Back to top Go down
https://verseproject.forumotion.com
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   Between Us - Page 15 Empty2015-01-27, 6:04 am

Tomoya stared Tanira down, his eyes rather unsettling at the moment as he started toward her, lips peeled back over his now fanged teeth in a snarl. "How... dare.... you...." His knuckles cracked as his nails sharpened into claws, and there was clear murder in his eyes. He flat-out ignored the fireball, letting it wash over him harmlessly as a deep growl emanated from his throat.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   Between Us - Page 15 Empty2015-01-28, 1:32 am

Tanira was visibly disturbed by the fact her attack had no effect, but she made herself focus because she had a feeling Tomoya really was going to kill her. The situation had changed entirely, she had to defend herself.

To that end, she got the two demonic-dogs to attack while she pushed a hand on the ground, making a bone hand raise up in a attempt to grab Tomoya and keep him still.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   Between Us - Page 15 Empty2015-01-28, 1:51 am

The dogs were simply swatted aside by the advancing Tomoya, and the bone hand held for only a second before he broke free, lunging forward once more to grab Tanira by the throat with both hands this time, squeezing tightly, not even bothering to speak anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   Between Us - Page 15 Empty2015-01-28, 2:11 am

Elsa finally had enough strength to look at what Tomoya was doing, who was strangling the life out of a terrified Tanira. She knew if she didn't stop him, he'd hate himself when he calmed down. "Tomoya stop!" It more for his sake then Tanira's.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   Between Us - Page 15 Empty2015-01-28, 2:27 am

Tomoya paused for a moment, then simply dropped Tanira like a sack of trash before turning and walking back to Elsa. He didn't say anything, simply picked her up, and glanced at Ashi. She raised a brow, then seemed to catch on. "Our room is the third on the right, down the second wing on floor three." He nodded, and walked off, intending to carry Elsa to her room. Ashi, on the other hand, was staring at Tanira. And wondering what to do with her.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   Between Us - Page 15 Empty2015-01-28, 3:17 am

Tanira was coughing and trying to regain her breath after Tomoya dropped her.

As for Elsa, she simply clinged to Tomoya as she was carried away. She was still oddly cold, but she guessed it had to do with her kind's weakness to water. When they got to the dorm room and Tomoya set her down she spoke again. "Could..could you stay? Just until I fall asleep? Please?" Elsa hated to admit it but she was still a bit shaken about what happened and she wanted someone nearby she felt safe around, she drew comfort for Tomoya and he was there so it was natural.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   Between Us - Page 15 Empty2015-01-28, 3:21 am

Ashi slowly approached Tanira, kneeling down next to her as she looked at her carefully. "You realize, it would be a simple matter to kill you right now?"

~~~~~

Tomoya didn't bother to mention he'd have stayed regardless, simply nodding. He was still clearly upset, and trying to calm down. The urge to go back and kill Tanira was strong. But... Elsa asked him to stop, so he'd stop. And truly, he was just glad she was okay.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   Between Us - Page 15 Empty2015-01-28, 3:40 am

Tanira managed to stop her coughing a bit. "..And are you?" She was too weakened to defend herself anyway in her current state.

Elsa, after a moment took Tomoya's hand and squeezed it trying to calm him down a bit. "..Thank you for protecting me. I was really scared. I thought I wouldn't see you or anyone again."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   Between Us - Page 15 Empty2015-01-28, 3:51 am

Ashi continued to watch Tanira, and reached out, placing her hand over the growing bruise around Tanira's neck, gripping tightly, but not actually choking her. "I'm considering it. You just tried to murder a close friend of mine, and painfully so. You are clearly insane, so putting you out of your misery may be a kindness."

~~~~~

Tomoya looked at her for a moment, then finally spoke, his voice a little strained. "...Should have listened to Manny and Ashi... they warned me she was dangerous..."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   Between Us - Page 15 Empty2015-01-28, 4:19 am

Tanira said nothing, she just waited for Ashi to do whatever.

"Stop."

Elsa squeezed his hand tighter. "Don't. Don't blame yourself Tomoya. I thought she was fine too despite Ashi talking to me earlier again as well. We can't know someone's intentions until something happens, and sometimes, we're wrong. What if next time Ashi or someone else make the same comment, and we found out they're harmless? So whatever you do, don't. Please don't.."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   Between Us - Page 15 Empty2015-01-28, 5:07 am

Ashi continued to watch Tanira for a long moment, clearly contemplating her choices here. In the end, she nodded. "I have no right to decide whether you live or die." She stood, but still had her hand firmly around Tanira's throat, and squeezed just enough to knock her out for a bit. "So, I'll take you to someone who does..."

~~~~~

Tomoya sighed heavily, shaking his head. "I know... I know... I just... when I saw her holding you down in the water..."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   Between Us - Page 15 Empty2015-01-28, 5:15 am

Elsa nodded slowly, though she still felt a bit tired so it was hard to move. "I..I would have done the samething if the situation was reversed. I wouldn't want anything to happen to you.." She paused and blushed. "I-I mean, I wouldn't want it to happen to anyone else either but.." Elsa trailed off a bit feeling a bit awkward and self concious.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   Between Us - Page 15 Empty2015-01-28, 12:54 pm

Tomoya simply smiled softly, sitting down on the edge of her bed and continuing to hold her hand. "I know, Elsa. Trust me, I know... Now get some rest, will you?"

~~~~~

It took some time, but Ashi finally reached her destination; a modest house in a suburb. "Hm... must be visiting." She didn't even bother to knock, knowing they would recognize her scent immediately as she went straight in through a window, the unconscious Tanira slung over her shoulder. She found her target sitting on the couch, watching a movie, while a woman was sleeping next to her, leaning into her shoulder. Ashi smirked a bit at that, then announced herself, knowing she'd already been sensed, however. "Don't bother waking Atsuko, Rebecca, this isn't a social visit."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   Between Us - Page 15 Empty2015-01-28, 9:42 pm

Elsa was reluctant to go to sleep, but eventually her breathing slowed and her grip on Tomoya's hand loosened but it was still there; he'd have to remove it.

Rebecca was naturally confused, turning her complete attention to Ashi and the other girl. "Not a social visit? Ashi, what is going on? And why is that young woman knocked out with you?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   Between Us - Page 15 Empty2015-01-28, 11:56 pm

Tomoya just looked at Elsa for a moment, before leaning back against the wall, closing his eyes. He'd sleep here tonight.

~~~~~

Ashi nodded, and dropped Tanira roughly on the ground in front of Rebecca. "I knocked her out so I could bring her here. Elsa stopped Tomoya from killing her, you can see the bruise around her neck, and I felt I didn't have the right to do it myself, so I brought her here."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   Between Us - Page 15 Empty2015-01-29, 1:29 am

Rebecca frown grew even further as she looked to the unconciouus Tanira. "Elsa stopping Tomoya from killing her? Tomoya isn't particularly violent, and its not a surprise Elsa did that if this woman did something. Ashi. What did she do?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   Between Us - Page 15 Empty2015-01-29, 6:34 am

Ashi glanced down at Tanira, knowing her next words could very well be a death sentence for the girl, and not particularly caring. "She tried to murder Elsa by shoving her into the school pool and holding her in the water so she couldn't escape. Seemingly for the reason that she viewed Elsa as being 'in the way' as she seemed fixated on Tomoya."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   Between Us - Page 15 Empty2015-01-30, 1:17 am

Rebecca's face went into one of almost eerie calm just as Tanira began stirring. She came closer to her and crouched down. "Little girl, you seem to want to test my patience after what you pulled with my daughter. Now normally.." Her hands extended into more claws and the girls eyes widened fearfully. "I'd just end you and be done with it however.."

She stopped just before reaching her neck. "That was before Elsa helped me become a better person then I ever would have been, and you'll ever be. I don't want Elsa looking at me with those eyes if I did kill you like this. So I won't, but you're not off the hook of course." She turned to Ashi. "We'll take her to Nobus."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   Between Us - Page 15 Empty2015-01-30, 1:21 am

Ashi thought about that, then sighed. "If that is your decision. Personally, I would have preferred the other option."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   Between Us - Page 15 Empty2015-01-31, 1:07 am

It didn't take too long for Rebecca and Ashi to drop the woman off. Tanira knew she owed Ashi basically her life and was surprisingly(and thankfully) quite the whole time. Before leaving she had left a note citing to Atsuko she'd be out for a few minutes to get something, which wasn't entirely false she did need to get a few things anyway.

Once that matter was settled, Rebecca sighed. "I've truly grown soft. I have no doubt you just wanted to end her and be done with it as well. I hope Elsa isn't too shaken up about what happened though, school is suppose to be a pleasant experience. And that..was what it was."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   Between Us - Page 15 Empty2015-01-31, 1:31 am

Ashi sighed. "She seemed alright... she seemed most upset with seeing an enraged Tomoya strangling Tanira to death. Personally, I found the sight somewhat appealing."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   Between Us - Page 15 Empty2015-01-31, 1:38 am

She chuckled a bit. "Odd as it may be, you remind me of myself a bit when I was younger, except more grounded but that's not the here or there. I do wonder when something will happen to those two, its painfully obvious they have strong feelings for each other. Obvious that is for everyone, except for them."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   Between Us - Page 15 Empty2015-01-31, 3:17 am

Ashi shrugged. "It will happen soon, I feel. Tomoya carried Elsa to our room. Either he will stay with her as she sleeps, or they will stop being idiots."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   Between Us - Page 15 Empty2015-02-01, 1:47 am

"We'll see. Those two can also be rather stubborn."
Rebecca looked at the night sky, it was a bit harder to see the stars due to the city but still pleasant. "I don't have anyone I'm interested in, at the moment but about you Ashi?" She didn't think so, then again sometimes she missed things but the main reason is Ashi was a blunt to the point person. So at this point IF she did, even she wouldn't be aware of it or she'd act on it by now in some way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Between Us   Between Us - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Between Us
Page 15 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Multi-Verse Project :: Earth Realm :: Japan-
Jump to: